How does Trump get such a close shave?

When I shave I always make two passes - one with the grain the other against it.
Yet I cab never get it to look as close as Trump does. I still see some shadow in places, no matter how closely I shave.
How does he do it? I have never seen him with 24 hour stubble, except in that one pic from the 80s when he deliberately grew his beard a bit.
Apart from that one time, he always looks baby smooth.

Attached: Donald_Trump_(5440393641)_closeup.jpg (1111x1315, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

paraesthesia.com/archive/2010/05/10/laser-hair-removal-before-and-after.aspx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By not using Gillette.

He’s blonde and shaves every day?

Too much estrogen in his system so his facial hair barely grows. Probably shaves about once a month and even then it's just little peach whiskers.

Heard that he got laser hair removal.

Are you dumb? You can barely see blonde facial hair on white skin, especially after a fresh shave. But of course you don't know this because you're not white.

Low test. Proof in Autist offspring and tiny hands.

What the anons above said and he used a good razor like a safety or straight razor and not some cartridge or disposable Jew scam
Old school razors are superior in every way, new razors are jewified

If you decide you'll never want a beard you can get electrolysis.

It's expensive as fuck but you never have to shave again.

Niggers tongue his anus on the daily.

Is this true?

Double edge or he has someone Shane him with a straight edge razor.... look into it

Attached: D8ED3C48-37BD-4809-ADE1-5D18D365E806.jpg (1024x1024, 77.55K)

yes

makeup

He's intersex he can't grow a proper beard

Trump's beard, very much like his hair is very thin, thus making a close shave very easy. He also wears make up.

Also, great quality political thread OP, if I was a mod you fuckers wouldn't last 2 seconds.

That's taking it too far
This guy actually did that and now looks like a bulldyke. Check out the before and after pics below. What a mistake!
paraesthesia.com/archive/2010/05/10/laser-hair-removal-before-and-after.aspx/

he's actually bald and bearded, they just deepfake him...too bad the AI fucked up the hair.

Attached: 1566180044531.jpg (960x804, 62.16K)

True, but the POTUS probably gets someone to shave him everyday with a straight razor.
Normal people can't afford it but he probably hired some immigrant to give him a perfect shave a day.

>Shane

>except in that one pic from the 80s when he deliberately grew his beard a bit.
need sauce

I would never vote for a bald president though.

Look how goddamn smooth he looks
Mirin

Attached: smooth.jpg (1080x705, 351.72K)

oh god he does lol

Makeup

>and now looks like a bulldyke
>now

He already looked like one

Low test

you think this guy shaves his own beard like the left thinks he types out his own tweets

Blonde beard is barely noticeable on skin.

Probably gets a barbershop shave.

His beard shadow was his only male secondary sexual characteristic

His life long adrenichrome habit has resulted in a significant reduction in secondary sex characterirstica.