The incidents have sparked a diplomatic race row with the African Union...

>The incidents have sparked a diplomatic race row with the African Union, various African governments and even the United States all putting pressure on Beijing over the reported treatment of black migrants

OH NO NOT THE NIGGERINOS

Attached: Screenshot_20200413-100241~2.png (720x726, 223K)

>nogs don't pay their bills
>kicked out for not paying their bill
>US chimpout

That's the point. The virus was engineered to kill niggers so china can colonize south africa.

Attached: stop.jpg (360x480, 55.26K)

Me why would someone engineer a virus? That's pure evil.

Them not having empathy makes them better than Wh*toids. They truly can't be held back by anything. Absolutely based

Why the fuck are there niggers in China

Rameniggers don't have souls.

The world is the birthright of the proud children of Africa

It’s time for them to call all Africans to return to Africa to escape racism

The reason it isn’t killing them in greater numbers is because it isn’t finished and was released accidentally.

It's the right of all Gods creatures to live in nice apartments and drive cars and have access to free quality healthcare and education

It's apparently because one black guy fought back and bit the nose of a female nurse who was trying to test him for corona

Nowhere is safe.

Work

My right to not be attacked or my children not to be raped or my eardrums not to be raped or my right not to be shot. Let’s throw those out the window.

The chinks are colonizing africa so they exported some nogs to China to make it seem like a mutual relationship

*Throws out trashy black African niggers*
Is China the only decent country now?

Yellow Guilt
No such thing, niggers.
Deal with it.

>unleash bio-weapon-tier weapon on the world
>it's this Negros that are the problem here in China and not us Chinks eating uncooked bat asshole and having zero safety at out labs

Chinks are truly the worst human race to exist

globohomo made a deal with china to industrialize niggers but based trump threw a wrench in (((their))) plan so china is left holding the nigger bag.
trump2020

why are there niggers anywhere.
really.
what are they for, what do they do.
exported to every corner of the globohomo, bred like bacteria in a bowl of dogshit with the aim of being 50% of the total world population, then interbred with the remaining 50% of every other sub-species.
imagine a world without them.
imagine being in 1950 and there being only 240 million of them in all of africa.
imagine being in 2020 and there being 1,300 of them.
imagine being in 2050 and there being a projected 2,400 million of them
imagine being in 2100 with 4-5,000 million of them.
what's the point
negroids are negroids no matter where they are.
always exactly the same, always just hanging around being disgusting 65 iq criminals.

Yup. China half-assing shit once again.

imagine defending negros, which are an actual bioweapon that has already been unleashed in every corner of civilisation kills far more than any shitty little virus.

You can easily avoid violent Negros, user.

Chink virus and Chink takeover, not really.

Yep, the nigger problem is because of our own misstake, most thanks to delusional liberals, and is thus much more easier for us to ultimately "fix" once we are in the right mindset.

The Chinese problem however is beyond our control and is being forced upon us wether we have awareness or not. It is something we will actually have to fight to resist.

People outside of the US really can't appreciate chimpouts until they experience one

>MAGA and curryniggers all over Yas Forums rushing to the defense of fellow niggers in China

This.

Just had a nigger and his niggress chimp out yesterday at work. Disgusting fucking creatures.

>trump supporters liking anyone in japan
If they don't have a maga hat and vote trump, they're a leftist.

NOT MY HECKING BLACK BROTHERINOS!

Oy vey

why aren't you using this to pit the left against china?

oh yeah, we never do that here. ok, cool, just sperg out and shout slurs as you do....

Attached: 1583377507217.jpg (750x915, 509.3K)

>The Chinese problem however is beyond our control
No it is not. Universities let them in and so did your government with full awareness of what they have been doing for decades now. Kindness is weakness to them.

Not gonna happen. The left loves china because they both have a lot in common.

Attached: 1245573445323725.webm (400x400, 1.23M)