Ever since I grew me beard niggers keep their distance

Ever since I grew me beard niggers keep their distance .

Is a beard basically nigger repellent ?

Attached: 4095C465-5A32-4243-B864-C6198BF9F4F4.jpg (500x500, 48.91K)

Why does it look like he stuck his beard in a toilet and then flushed?

Ok, Upside down Jimmy Neutron

Don't you do that with your beard?

Yeah but now you look like a common kike, a trade off I guess.

Fuck off hater

niggers have access to deep memories that are stored in their melanin. Bearded white men remind them of being slaughtered and raped

Attached: 1586637262556.png (1972x829, 1.16M)

That's what beardos think fashion is. Can't style it or else you're a fag, can't let it go wild without looking like a bum.

>You must obtain the oblivion stones to save Tamriel

Attached: oblivion.jpg (600x338, 61.26K)

I'm clean shaven and 6'2, 225 lbs. Most people of bad intentions leave me alone. You are rationalizing your insecurity with neck cooch hair

I makes you look like jesus (the magic cracker)

Kek.

>t. Toiletbeard

Basically. Beards are secondary sexual characteristics. Without one, you look like a woman to be fucked by a lot of stone age societies.

Niggers don't like faggots, and your hipster beard gives you away as a cock gobbler.

It is true though. Beard and short hair is nigger male repellant. But the opposite with the females. They are attracted to the look of it. I would buzz my head to a 1 and grow my beard out pretty big. The girls at my first job were lurking. I couldn't understand it but the most ghetto black negriss would come and be flirty with me all the time when I had that style. I never stuck my dick in the mud but did almost let one suck my dick when she offered on our way through security.

Attached: 1585550463028.jpg (1024x786, 71.49K)

They probably just think you want to suck their dick, and are trying to avoid your gay shit.

Broski, you look like a flamer

Not really sir . But if you ever said that my fucking face I would smash your face so fucking hard the concrete would crack u nigger bitch

The beard emphasizes the pedo stare

Your height is the only reason strangers think of you as a man, you look like a woman on basically every other metric. This is simple fact.

If you ever want to see blacks freak out, walk into a room while scratching your beard or hair and casually say aloud " I think I have lice"

>Ever since I grew me beard niggers keep their distance.

>Is a beard basically nigger repellent?

Attached: 1522059767096.png (683x913, 846.66K)

facial hair fucks with AI facial recognition
do some patriot shit then trim down to goatee
do some more patriot shit then go to just mustache

Manicuring a beard is even more bitch-mode than not even having one.

Attached: dsy111kij -- 1771 -- unt111wqe'.jpg (600x350, 51.33K)

shaved head + beard = skin head/kkk

i’d mug that faggot

does estrogen make your beard grow on your neck?

Attached: aod111pig -- 1259 -- vex111wyt'.png (500x605, 147.04K)

Attached: 1473436352361.jpg (960x960, 90.91K)

shaved head + beard = balding faggot in denial.