>Create tinder
>Get some matches
>Talk to girl, she gets upset cuz my first word wasn't something catchy
>Tell her I am not desperate and that she isn't that hot
>Other girl tells me I should send her money on cashapp
>Continue browsing and see lots of trannies
>Tell them to fuck off
>Tinder deletes my account

Fucking tinder. No wonder the trannies actually think they are special and women became degenerate. These apps encourage that behavior.
Also, pic related it's one of the trannies..they don't even try anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20200409-233502.png (1080x1920, 989.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190206144521.htm
archive.is/pDIQA
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170705104042.htm
archive.is/mQAzN
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160727172005.htm
archive.is/h4uoj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Create tinder
>>Get some matches

then burn some shit

You're more degenerate then the worthless whores and trannies. You expected to find some naive innocent girl to defile. They knew the subhumans that use that app.

>Tranny seeking gym buddy.
>Get it to go to the gym with you and do every exercise possible to make it look masculine.

It's almost as if you should be married and have kids?! Wow user, who would've thought that your life is meaningless and you're worthless without following the natural laws.

Did you literally type "fuck off" to them or were you polite and they still banned you?

Attached: tinder reality.jpg (899x687, 141.15K)

Offense taken. Fuck off

Attached: IMG_20191218_173002.jpg (4608x3456, 2.71M)

I actually told this one to fuck off. The rest of his bio was a shit show of how he is better than real women.

Attached: IMG-20200401-WA0022.jpg (960x810, 47.15K)

((()))
Unlike the scum you intended to create more of through your debasement to fill your own insignificant life, I'm not quite done.
Remember, everywhere you turn as a solution for being a degenerate piece of shit will sink you deeper, in accordance with natural laws.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190206144521.htm
archive.is/pDIQA

Lasting changes in the brain caused by drinking that starts in adolescence are the result of epigenetic changes that alter the expression of a protein crucial for the formation and maintenance of neural connections in the amygdala -- the part of the brain involved in emotion, fear and anxiety.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170705104042.htm
archive.is/mQAzN

>The link between marijuana use and psychotic-like experiences has been confirmed.

>Going from an occasional user of marijuana to a weekly or daily user increases an adolescent's risk of having recurrent psychotic-like experiences by 159%.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160727172005.htm
archive.is/h4uoj

..blood vessels took at least three times longer to recover function after only a minute of breathing secondhand marijuana smoke, compared to recovery after a minute of breathing secondhand tobacco smoke.

What race is this Yas Forums?

Attached: C19836F1-6849-485C-BC00-469DF98323EC.jpg (480x580, 25.03K)

What can I say! If it's a nice day get out and meet people in the real world. You won't find stable women on Tinder or Bumble. Live your own life.

turk

I've messaging girls on personals and hookup subreddits all morning and now I want to die

Meanwhile, a local ts girl I found on tinder. Gotta say lads, she's cuter than "females".

Attached: qualitybait.png (597x441, 366.28K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200412-124934.png (1080x2160, 919.95K)

>>Talk to girl, she gets upset cuz my first word wasn't something catchy
>Tell her I am not desperate and that she isn't that hot
>Other girl tells me I should send her money on cashapp
>Continue browsing and see lots of trannies
>Tell them to fuck off
You need to work on your game OP (and actually be attractive). It'll help you chat up the girls you spontaneously meet in real life, too. Also, you have to actually match with a tranny to tell it to fuck off, so...

Attached: Screenshot_20200406-110958 - Copy.png (760x2126, 475.87K)

This. Not sure why the fuck you are using tinder in the first place. It's about as shitty as making a thread about "herp derp guess what happened when I went to the bar last night!"

Haha... another Pemmican thread.

wew

>those dead eyes
couldve told you they were a coal burner before the bio

Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1579379700739.jpg (1062x737, 268.94K)

The anons who are saying that tinder is trash, I agree with you guys. But then how are we supposed to meet women at all? I barely left the house before corona-chan.

Built for it

>But then how are we supposed to meet women at all?
Why is getting your dick wet so important? These women have nothing to offer but their holes and lots of crazy, but if you really need to get off you might as well pay for a hooker.

Extremely based mutt

>morbidly obese
>black (mud)shark eyes
gosh too bad

You have to find girls outside. There was a golden time in the late 90's early 2000's where online dating was fantastic and had nothing but hot decent woman but as the flood gates opened, that got worse. Go outside when things are better and talk to them.

Don't you need jewbook to make sex app account?

>total kek

not anymore. you can just use an email or phone# now

>implying that wasn't going to happen anyway.

wat

Ashkenazi face

Why do they all have the same beady eyes?

Giving dumb bitches free attention. You better be fucking most of those girls you're "talking to"

Not a big user, but my experience is, don't struggle to hold the conversation, go to gym get some good pictures, and let them work with the talking just as much, if it doesn't work it doesn't work.
As for me, i rarely even message them, every 15 match or so there's a girl who messages first and might be even able to act like a human being.

As much as apps like these ruin low tier females to even lower tier by boosting their ego. Especially these days there are some cool people.

Unless of course you're a larping faggot looking for the blue eyed blonde virgin cardio bunny. In that case, keep crusting up your anime body pillow.

Are you saying we should turn cowardly social media abusers into pemmican? Better get to them fast before the 5G mutates their meat and ruins the taste! Hurry!

Why did you swipe on people your not into? Your just fucking with people no wonder they don't want you on thier site

>Unless of course you're a larping faggot looking for the blue eyed blonde virgin cardio bunny.
What's wrong with that? You only need one anyways.

Most men are brainwashed by society to get their self esteem from females. They don't actually care about the sex. If they only cared about sex, they'd go to hookers. It's much cheaper too compared to how much time you save.

>most men are brainwashed
Thanks jew.

Attached: 1586448476897.jpg (1024x1024, 146.77K)