Reminder; Most of the world is not on lockdown for a "virus"

>Half of the world is in lock down;
>Air traffic has been reduced to a minimum;
>Limited amount of boats on the ocean;
>Every national park is closed on the planet;
>No hunting/fishing/camping in most places;
>Military deployed or at-the-ready;
>Top Officials are in their bunkers (Cheyenne Mountain or the bunker near Israel are the two most publicized cases);
>Continuity of governments has been triggered in the USA;
>Most people have now 3 months+ worth of food, or switched to a more “prepper”-like mindset;
>Despite the new exciting and encouraging data coming day by day for about 3 weeks now, the governments keep increasing the amount of lockdown on its population;
>Most countries have extended their lockdown until May 4th.
>Most telescopes got shutdown 3 days ago.

Attached: 5674.jpg (800x534, 99.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVtc3ZHsqt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Space Force Launches With First Space Mission

youtube.com/watch?v=GVtc3ZHsqt8

its the ayyliens innit

Jews did 9/11

triples and the comet's fragment fall in Israel

Probably

I live in Colorado Springs right next to Cheyenne Mountain. I’m probably safe.

The governments are handing out money like Ford Prefect gives away all of his fiat in a pub. The other pubgoers thank him vigourously and he tells them they've 15 minutes to spend it. Sorry.

>believing the governments of the world want to actually protect their citizens
/thread

>I’m probably safe.
Not unless you're inside the mountain.

Well we got hit with a bioweapon and it doesnt make that much sense for humans to use bioweapons on one another

It does however make sense for aliens to use it on us

I can't stop having bad dreams now either

Something is fucking up and the government is doing their best to suppress the truth

This board has been blown the fuck out by glownnigger and shill spam

I cant figure out what the actual fuck is going on

Also aliens were posting "final communication" several weeks ago?

The fuck does that mean?

C/2019 comet coming to ayy us

The base is there for a reason. It’s deemed a safe zone so I’m probably safer than most places

They are preparing for my return. But even I don't know when that is happening or what it means.

Attached: 1586493515725.jpg (1280x960, 157.61K)

Weird, I've been having bad dreams too

You think extraterrestrial beings, capable of reaching different planets, wouldn't be able to come up with a better bioweapon than this?
Pretty fucking weak.

When is this asteroid supposed to hit us again? Mid May?

I think that's what I saw too but I'm not sure.

Asteroid 1998 OR2 is on April 29th
Comet ATLAS is on May 23rd

I have been having nightmares and I’m waking up every ten minutes. Nice reddit spacing.

>Well we got hit with a bioweapon and it doesnt make that much sense for humans to use bioweapons on one another
>It does however make sense for aliens to use it on us
Imagine traveling accross the universe, probably using technology that bends spacetime around you, to come here to this desolate backwoods shit hole with the intent to release a bioweapon... and then only being able to come up with fucking covid-19 that gets shut down by a basic bitch particulate filter n95 mask and then gets blow the fuck out by 3 days sitting on a shelf without a host or by a dash of some vintage anti-malaria drug

I really dont think they would embarrass themselves with this memeatic virus.

Attached: kawaii-cartoon-virus-coronavirus-concept_106024-96.jpg (626x626, 90.19K)

I feel so fucking weird man, never felt like this in my life, and I don't think anything is going to happen, it started like 2 days ago

>memeflag
nothing will happen. screencap this.
I will post this screenshot on April 30th and on May 24th to make fun of this faggot. lmao

Attached: file.png (641x191, 16.47K)

good thing nobody knows about it so it is very unlikely for the immediate surrounding areas to get shit fucked

Both of these are going to miss us by 70 million kms.

yah no cheyenne mountain norad command is safe because it has 2.5 km of mountain between the bunker system and any possible nuclear blast doesn't mean that someone wouldn't try to hit it just that it wouldn't be likely to suceed so unless your in there you probably going to die because if they were to try they would probably throw the biggest thing they had at it just to see

The comets trajectory doesnt intersect with the Earths orbit, even though it broke up the chances of any chunks of it hitting us are almost zero.

The asteroid is slightly more of a concern, but as it gets closer any aberration in the orbit should become increasingly noticable

That depends on how and when you filed. They are gonna be slow this year cause of the stimulus.

exactly lol. imagine feeling safe on the OUTSIDE of an underground bunker where the general location of it and the surrounding cities is known by the entire world. that is exactly where you ARENT safe buddy.

that's not how it works

Shilling this hard for a movie. You factors did this with clowns around the new it premier. Greenland 2020 is a movie, in which people claim is banned from the net. Buckshot. Its all over the web. Shills feed on fear, I make them all starve and die.

Attached: 1586640904187.png (1000x735, 754.9K)

Since when did Sirius become the brightest star in the night sky? I always thought it was the North Star/Polaris. What the fuck happened?

Sometime after 2012

Attached: Screenshot_20200411-203906_Instagram.jpg (1080x1087, 578.08K)

Attached: CanisMajor.png (1200x1200, 1.71M)

I had this idea before I saw it on the internet. Apparently a lot of other people must have had it too. What gives?

or cern keeps fucking up timelines.

Attached: Screenshot_20200411-200713_Instagram.jpg (1080x1085, 585.31K)

No. Polaris pretty average in brightness. Just our north pole axis points towards it. If you take a timelapse on it all the stars revolve around it. It is one for the many examples that the earth is a sphere