Racism against Chinese people have increased over 60% in the last 2 months

>racism against Chinese people have increased over 60% in the last 2 months
Well, Yas Forums I hope your happy with yourselves
What do you have to say to defend yourselves

Attached: 1542377244395.png (1440x1778, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FNuyDZevKrU
youtu.be/lULceASXv88
youtube.com/watch?v=KQaNdTKQyLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're*

Nice dress...

Gas the chinks race war now

gas chinks race war now

brapped her path
are you a chink though?

I'm sorry it could not have been higher.

You don't have to defend yourself when the opposite position is wrong.

Gas the chinks race war now

Attached: 519a814e-4c71-11e9-8e02-95b31fc3f54a_image_hires_103957.jpg (768x768, 94.9K)

Get a load of this chink.

Attached: Screenshot_20200406-094742_Facebook.jpg (1080x2280, 759.58K)

I fucking hate bugpeople so much, entitled faggots are the jews of the east

Attached: Screenshot (503).png (1042x403, 87.8K)

I don't care, send them all back to China, yes even ones who have got a western passport, these lands are our lands, the Chinaman can have China, nothing ese, just as we aren't allowed to have empires any more.

lol her leg is broken

Yes.

Attached: yessss.jpg (200x200, 6.07K)

How do they measure racism level?

picohitlers.

Yeah cause Yas Forums started this just like they got Trump elected. Get stuffed fag.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

My goodness. 60%?! Thats a lot of racism units.

They beat him so bad he ended up looking like a regular chink woman with bad makeup.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FNuyDZevKrU

Chinese make up the biggest ethnicity in the whole world, you quite literally cannot be racist towards them.

poor girl. may she recover quickly and completely by God's grace.

>What do you have to say to defend yourselves
fuck chinks and their diseases! in all honesty though, the videos i am seeing of them frying and sadistically butchering dogs while they are still alive just for the pleasure of it makes me hate them a lot more than the corona debacle. truly subhuman.

Get the fuck out of here, faggot

>We are not a virus
Nice official CCP propaganda you've saved there. Here's another one youtu.be/lULceASXv88
>Feb 7 2020
Gee, I wonder if this had anything to do with the explosion of cases in Italy?

Mission accomplished. Best false flag ever.
>More than half of Americans think China should pay coronavirus reparations, poll shows
>Poll: Americans Report Bipartisan Distrust of Chinese Gov’t, Support for Tariffs
>China Is Underreporting Coronavirus Infections and Deaths, Most Britons Believe: Poll
>Gallup: Fewer in U.S. Regard China Favorably or as Leading Economy
>US public’s opinion of China hits 20-year low, Gallup poll says

Ahem! - youtube.com/watch?v=KQaNdTKQyLY

El Hypicrtito.

Attached: Alizée ,.jpg (1984x3005, 1.16M)

Rookie numbers

Its justified, one can not throw a stone and hide his hand for too long

Attached: 3vf9av.jpg (888x500, 65.42K)

Fuck chinks.

Attached: 1585801077791.webm (1920x1080, 1017.25K)

I am happy with myself, hence I have to offer no defense since I'm happy with the outcome.

Next we need to increase our moral standards and target out the homosexuals.

Its not enough. We need more.

basado.
Fuck the chinks, fuck them all the way to hell.

look at the cankles on that alcoholic roastie...

Rookie numbers, we gotta pump that shit up! Chink Chong Gook Nip Zipperhead. China virus. Free Tibet. June 5th 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre of innocent students by the Chinese communist government.

Attached: ktf-bigbirds_20200316155410581_20200318102303649.jpg (1200x1200, 426.22K)

How the fuck do you measure racism as a percentage like that? Did asians go from getting 2 racisms a day to 4.5? How does that compare with the 420 racisms blacks get every hour?

Fuck China

Attached: EvilChinks.jpg (501x585, 41.54K)

Have you considered running normal farms of chicken, cows and pigs like the rest of the world, instead of eating fucking diseased bats?

good!

Just went to Target and I saw a whole lot of soi boys wearing gloves and masks. What is up with this virtual signaling bullshit?
> Fags wearing mask and gloves while engaging in the subhuman ass to mouth behavior.

>Jin An Nguyen
>draws herself looking regular caucasian
YOU ARE CORONA!

Attached: you_are_corona.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

it started in the Wuhan Virology Lab. it's a chinese virus and the bugmen will pay for it

Attached: corona_bioweapon.jpg (1242x1518, 835.2K)

Fuck all chinese. They are not human and the should all be killed.

This is great. Let’s expand that category more.

Even different Asian groups don’t like each other lmao.

get better at shitposting Fang

Attached: OUR_TURN_AT_WHITEE.png (599x800, 396.73K)

>What do you have to say to defend yourselves ?
Er , sorry I didn't set fire to my local Chinky ?

Cause and effect, friendo. Chink subhumans get what they deserve.

Cool landscape. Looks like a fun place to hike.

haha right!

>Chinese make up the biggest ethnicity in the whole world, you quite literally cannot be racist towards them.
literally doesn't know what the word "racist" means ^^
PS nobody hates the chinks and niggers more than me.

People dying because of a Chinese bioweapon has increased by about 600% over the last two months.
Might be related.

>racism
>quantifiable

You have commited 6 racism today

When you yelled at the chinese man that was worth 3 racism

Ching chong bing bong bug bastards

Our women are stupid too
And some rednecks aren’t amazing but mostly they are so fuck you

>Communist dystopian shithole burns down the entire world with their incompetence
>Or they did it on purpose
>Victims still not allowed to "hate" anybody
Why did our people accept the imposition of mandatory weakness?
Hate is a natural human emotion.

Attached: 1585429633724.jpg (582x680, 66.54K)

>

Earlier this month, Rozita Mohamad Ali, a 'Datin' who abused her Indonesian maid, pleaded guilty under Section 326 for voluntarily causing grievous hurt by dangerous weapons or means

And while Section 326 provides for imprisonment of up to 20 years, Petaling Jaya Sessions Court judge Mohammed Mokhzani Mokhtar allowed Rozita to escape jail time.

The judge simply placed her on a "good behaviour bond" of five years, overlooking the prosecution's point for a jail sentence considering the severity of the crime.

Judge Mokhzani defended his decision saying that it does not mean that "the accused had been freed". He said that if the 'Datin' was found involved in criminal activities, she could be charged again in the same case and sentenced to imprisonment.

Is coff-

>54 replies and 12 images omitted
All of you should be shot.