16:30: 1,509 new cases and 78 new deaths in Pennsylvania
16:28: 81 new cases and 3 new deaths in California
16:22: 3,951 new cases and 570 new deaths in Italy
16:17: 154 new cases in Austria
16:16: 56 new cases and 4 new deaths in Greece

pastebin.com/raw/qy5RFpVX

Attached: CVG.png (1236x1236, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.kyodonews.net/news/2020/04/ba7f16173d74-breaking-news-japanese-film-director-nobuhiko-obayashi-dies-at-82.html
reuters.com/article/us-bilibili-m-a-sony/sony-invests-400-million-in-chinese-video-site-bilibili-idUSKCN21R202
youtube.com/watch?v=2nhF_b5y-S0
english.whiov.cas.cn/sylbt2016/201806/t20180604_193842.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/appalling-irresponsibility-senior-scientists-attack-chinese-researchers-for-creating-new-strains-of-8601658.html
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1535676018758891
cam.ac.uk/research/news/covid-19-genetic-network-analysis-provides-snapshot-of-pandemic-origins
thelastamericanvagabond.com/daily-wrap-up/us-gov-gives-1m-masks-israel-during-shortage-coronavirus-censorship-trump-holds-who-funding/
youtube.com/watch?v=GOL_DiTk8BY
youtube.com/watch?v=1UYlOU6ROoY
youtube.com/watch?v=qoWNAo1nuFE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
npr.org/2020/04/09/830664814/fauci-says-u-s-coronavirus-deaths-may-be-more-like-60-000-antibody-tests-on-way
businessinsider.com/bill-gates-warns-coronavirus-outbreak-likely-every-20-years-2020-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shits fake

WHO recap:

>Intro-WN
nearly 1.5 million cases&92k kills reported to WHO
"personal friend bojo isn't in ICU anymore I wish him all the best"
slowdown in europe
acceleration outside of europe
AFRICA CLUSTERS IN RURAL AREAS
lockdowns have to be opened carefully
up to 10% of infected are HCw
late recognition,lack of PPE training is issue
overwhelmed systems breed errors
WHO will be providing PPE,O2&more
Hubs in Belgium,China,Africa,UAE,SAmerica
expected to cover 30% of world need over course of pandemic
gib more gibs 4 this pls
EBOLA IS BACK,expecting more cases

Q&A
>Differences in tests?
X-ray confirms pneumonia NOT Covid
PCR shows who has it currently,should be focused
serology important longterm-WB
WHO issued briefing about it-G
>% of mild cases?
unsure of %
40% mild 40% moderate 20% hospital,estimate-G
Ebola monitoring strong-WB
>protecting HCw?
sadly canaries in mine
PPE,training,surveilance to protect them-WB
training important
look at our training stuff-G
surveilance is important to prevent outbreaks
NO country immune-WN
>Brazil?
coherrence&compromise needed
not issue of reporting more of overwhelmed systems
information gaps not numbers the issue-WB
studies&more also provide important data-G
>Japan?
excellent data from japan
good approach"cluster busters"
3 hotspots among them tokyo
CANNOT BE LINKED TO ESTABLISHED TRANSMISSION CHAINS-WB
>BillGates?
we track conspiracy theories
focus is providing facts to counter them
WHO working closely with Gates for supplies-WB
We see a lot of people pointing out misinformation
look at our mythbusters-G
Bill has big heart,cherish them-WN
>COVID&brain?
lack of O2 INDIRECTLY affecting brain
SOMETIMES DIRECTLY affects the brain,rare-WB
evaluating still
if more info it'll be added to guidence-G
>BigData?
strict rules for sharing data
important to uphold highest standards about the data-WB
>Turkey?
WHO behind turkey-WB
Turk-nations should help each other
frm Hungary to Kirgistan
talked to them today-WN

>the virgin lurk in /cvg/ threads all day
>the chad shit up nothingburger threads
>the gigachad become a nothingburger poster to spread the virus

Attached: 1585978986045.webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Who /prep'd for the end of the world/ here?

Attached: 1586418319008.jpg (1024x1024, 212.94K)

>1638216 infected
>100090 dead
>OMG THE END IS NIGH!
stop shilling this stupid bullshit already, this faggot little pandemic won't cause an extinction level event

drumpf

Attached: 1585352169233.png (831x831, 344.81K)

OH NONONONONONONONON HAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

HAPPENING FAGS BTFO HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAAAAA

Attached: 329299111.png (630x353, 305.9K)

Someone please just tell me it isn't over. I just want the virus to kill more than a flu so I can rub it in my friends face. 100k in the US please tell me it will happen bros.

Dude it was already at like 100,100 at the end of last thread.

It turns out we are just a pathetic species afterall, we are only strong,intelligent,wise in fiction and even then

Attached: es (2).jpg (262x192, 11.97K)

has the new corona chan been posted?
I remember he said 1.5M was the next one

I say Trump, you say "voter pits"

Trump

Attached: 1586525073074.jpg (1200x900, 319.27K)

Post cute Earth-chan

Attached: earth chan.jpg (2000x2500, 367.2K)

chinks are dirty, smelly bugmen who deserves eternal fire

/cvg/ predicted this...

thank god that retarded infertility shill is out the OP now

>Ecuador reported 2,196 new cases today
>only 21,568 tested

Attached: 1580844382900.png (686x526, 190.23K)

I'm on my /CoronaDiet/ (oatmeal, rice, peanut butter, ground beef, peanuts, veggies, mushrooms, milk) and I'm loving it except I crave salt like crazy. Am I doing something wrong?

>Israel

Attached: 15741582486270.jpg (1080x977, 99.12K)

>I want more people to die so I can win a petty argument against my faggot friend
Wtf is wrong with you

>tfw been binge drinking alcohol ever since lockdown started

Attached: Screenshot - 2020-02-23T020850.186.png (589x554, 348.77K)

No one thought this would be killing 4.9 million a day you fucking spastic. Maybe back in January before we knew much about the virus, but certainly not from March onwards. Anyway, even if this virus was wiped out today, it would still be a happening. I didn't think I'd have to fucking explain something so simple, but I guess the mentally disabled have been flooding this general recently

Of all the saddest words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "/cvg/ was right again."

Forgot your VPN?

Yeah, you don't add enough salt. You did buy at least 10lbs of salt, right user?

#
I saw my boomer uncle post this too but I got a feeling it may be more than this given how some sectors will be allowed to apply to resume operations next week

#
#
Malaysia is currently under a 4 week Movement Control Order which is set to end on the 14th. This has been extended to the 28th.

Initially, during the movement control period, only essential services are allowed to operate(oil and gas, medicine, groceries, telecommunications, utilities and finance).

However from the 15th onwards, additional sectors are allowed to resume their operations and the list given is literally so general, they might as well just scrap the extension all together.

So far Malaysia has done a decent job in controlling infections. We now have 41% of all cases recovered since the last announcement. This is because most people are at home. There are less avenues for Corona to spread

Now imagine next week when many will return to work and say several hundred workers are infected

Turkey Update

307.210 Tests

47.029 Confirmed Cases

1.006 Deaths

1.667 in Intensive Care

1.062 in need of a Ventilator

2.423 Recovered

Go lick some door handles then retard

how can he bury 6 million Amerilards in 1 year?

You wasted trips on being a moralfag. Yes I want a lot of people to die. Congrats on being the bigger person retard.

biden will be gooder i see

Why does that Ontario goverment woman walks like... that particular way.

It isn't over. Its spread has been slowed down a bit by quarantines but the economy keeps going further down the shitter the longer it's shut down, and there's no actual cure or vaccine in sight for this or the SARS from ten years ago.

Attached: __corona_chan_original_drawn_by_sarruro__sample-e0668411b07d515d3a90d8f2b0c60c58.jpg (850x1020, 229.5K)

Don't provoke me to NTR earth-chan too.

JAPANESE FILM DIRECTOR NOBUHIKO OBAYASHI AT AGE OF 82, POSSIBLE DEATH BY CORONAVIRUS
>JAPANESE FILM DIRECTOR NOBUHIKO OBAYASHI AT AGE OF 82, POSSIBLE DEATH BY CORONAVIRUS
JAPANESE FILM DIRECTOR NOBUHIKO OBAYASHI AT AGE OF 82, POSSIBLE DEATH BY CORONAVIRUS
>JAPANESE FILM DIRECTOR NOBUHIKO OBAYASHI AT AGE OF 82, POSSIBLE DEATH BY CORONAVIRUS

>english.kyodonews.net/news/2020/04/ba7f16173d74-breaking-news-japanese-film-director-nobuhiko-obayashi-dies-at-82.html

RIP ;_;

Attached: House-437533517-large.jpg (500x724, 43.19K)

NO NO NO NO NO
FUCK YOU EARTH-CHAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1559586329465.jpg (615x182, 19.35K)

1. Automotive (limited to complete-build up (CBU) export units, equipment and components, and after-sales service (maintenance)

2. Machinery and equipment

3. Aerospace

4. Construction and construction-related services, including:

projects with G1-G2 contractors as main contractors
projects with minimum 90% physical completion
tunnelling works
maintenance works
sloping works
emergency works stipulated in contract agreements
maintenance, cleaning and drying of stagnant waters, spraying of insecticides in construction sites
other works that could be dangerous if not completed
building projects with IBS score of 70 and above
construction of accommodation facilities for workers, such as centralised employee quarters or employee camps
professional services involved with construction industry including architects, town planning, surveyor, material surveyor, project manager, facility manager and others
professional services involved with construction industry including architecture, town planning, surveyor, material surveyor, project management, facility management and others
5. Social health services including registered traditional healthcare services (limited to registered Traditional and Complementary Medicine)

6. Hardware stores, electrical and electronic appliances, and stores selling spectacles

7. Barber shops (haircuts only)

8. Full laundry services (self service not allowed)

>Jews 8 times more likely to die in the UK

Attached: download (27).jpg (474x336, 30.22K)

Literally who?

Attached: corona_chan_meets_earth_chan_by_glee_chan_ddse78i-fullview.png (1600x1676, 1.21M)

Looks like Ebola-chan is back to Congo why whites are busy with Corona-chan

>No one thought this would be killing 4.9 million a day you fucking spastic.
>Except for back in January when we did think that
>E-Even if it only kills 100k it's still a habbening....
kek. You guys are such faggots.
And you have the nerve accuse nothingburgers of shifting the goal posts...

Ah... damn.
F

Daily reminder that this is our health minister. What could go wrong? (left pic was on direct live btw)

Attached: B9723159302Z.1_20200407185241_000+GFEFRLO69.1-0.jpg (888x500, 77.83K)

ty austria bro

while*

>Belgium reported 1/6 of their total deaths in a single day
Holy shit what's going on over there?

Those are the Orthodox kind.

I bought enough and I add enough. I'm genuinely worried, stop pulling my leg please.

ebola chan comeback tour

shoudln't they be best buddies earth-chan is getting a breath brake for the first time in a long while

100k dead is nothing you fags. I cant wait until this shitstorm is over.

Attached: 1580264238920.jpg (250x238, 7.85K)

Attached: 6cab736b88c52700a44dcdbdb998c4b3519d6a3a485f0dce05d71fc62261b2db.png (1358x1920, 1.53M)

Do you remember how Japan's government will invest 2,5 billion USD to its companies to move out of China?

Well, there goes 1/5 of the Japanese move out of China budget!

>Sony invests $400 million in Chinese video site Bilibili

reuters.com/article/us-bilibili-m-a-sony/sony-invests-400-million-in-chinese-video-site-bilibili-idUSKCN21R202

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA CHINA ALWAYS WINS LMAO

Attached: bilibili cuties nasdaq (2).jpg (800x1200, 247.13K)

Kresovian pleb.

>EBOLA IS BACK
fucking hell
God is punishing us for our degeneracy

Shutdowns are doing what they were intended to. The moment we reopen it'll start again. And the initial wave of cases from pre-shutdown haven't incubated long enough in many regions of the US, just much of the coasts. I'm expected a long, slow grind, with occasional pockets of outbreak, and this becoming a new seasonal normal. The doom types expect subsequent reinfections/reactivations to get worse, but I could see that going either way.

Luxembourg Numbers update.

Not much changes

Attached: Screenshot_20200410-185648.png (720x1440, 392.42K)

Strong China

Attached: Tsai-Ing-wen.jpg (930x660, 120.43K)

Oh dont worry, Malaysia may add to this number next week

CHANG THE BUTCHER - CHINA VIRUS - CCP HATES HUMANS - CHANG THE BUTCHER - CHINA VIRUS - CCP HATES HUMANS - CHANG THE BUTCHER - CHINA VIRUS - CCP HATES HUMANS - CHANG THE BUTCHER - CHINA VIRUS - CCP HATES HUMANS - CHANG THE BUTCHER - CHINA VIRUS - CCP HATES HUMANS - CHANG THE BUTCHER - CHINA VIRUS - CCP HATES HUMANS - CHANG THE BUTCHER - CHINA VIRUS - CCP HATES HUMANS

Ebola-chan can never beat Corona-chan's high score now.

Attached: 1584217157757.jpg (728x729, 351.49K)

POST YFW YOUR LUNGS ARE GETTING LIQUEFIED BY CORONACHAN!

Attached: DE311DD4-56DC-4FB5-89DD-393D2BCD5DBD.jpg (660x717, 100.97K)

Yeah it's inaccurate, I just find art of Corona-chan dominating people really hot

Attached: b7d7c98c91caadc510fc106e533be968-imagepng.png (680x383, 436.98K)

R. I. P.

>tfw many of my favorite filmmakers (godard) and musicians (tom waits) might die from it

>MORE RECOVERED THAN DEATHS

THE FUCKING STATE OF HAPPENINGFAGS

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAgarysuckmydickAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1585167256590.png (258x544, 129.96K)

I cant wait until official estimates come out, the seething from nothingburger fags will be glorious.

I remember she was a meme years ago. Surprised she is still alive has the job

Ultra Orthodox aren't Jews

>strict rules for sharing data
>important to uphold highest standards about the data-WB
So, only the data that agrees with the globalization narrative gets through.

OK Chang.

I'm surprised she still has the job. Didn't she get it years ago?

>Now imagine next week when many will return to work and say several hundred workers are infected
It's gonna happen here too, whenever they are reopening.
We'll soon know by this evening, but I read they proposed to reopen libraries and kids clothes shops. All other restrictions stay in place.
Being both libraries and kid shops "not essential" as groceries and pharma, I wonder what one should say to the police officer when questioned where are you going.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nhF_b5y-S0
Sneak peek of China's top level bio-safety lab | New China TV

>This laboratory, in China's Hubei, has the highest level bio-containment protocols. It's the first of its kind in China. It was officially launched at the start of this year. The lab will be used to study class four pathogens (P4), the most contagious, potentially lethal viruses known to humans.

english.whiov.cas.cn/sylbt2016/201806/t20180604_193842.html

>With the official operation of the Wuhan National Biosafety (P4) laboratory of CAS, CCVCC has fully possessed the qualifications and conditions for collecting the bacteria species with the bio-hazard classification from level 1 to 4. In the future, the center will receive, test, store and manage bacteria species in accordance with relevant national regulations, and legally provide the bacteria species to units engaged in experimental activities of pathogenic microorganisms. In addition, the center will play a significant role in the technical research and training practice in the related area.

independent.co.uk/news/science/appalling-irresponsibility-senior-scientists-attack-chinese-researchers-for-creating-new-strains-of-8601658.html

>Senior scientists have criticised the “appalling irresponsibility” of researchers in China who have deliberately created new strains of influenza virus in a veterinary laboratory. They warned there is a danger that the new viral strains created by mixing bird-flu virus with human influenza could escape from the laboratory to cause a global pandemic killing millions of people.

Attached: 763.jpg (763x559, 97.88K)

Is it not true that we didn't know much about the virus in January? Of course you always have doomfags who will predict the end of the world, but this is still a happening by most people's standards. Also, this won't end at 100k deaths, I was just pointing out that even that would be a happening. There will be hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, more deaths, and that's just confirmed. This virus has already blown H1N1 out of the water, but continue to be blind if you want

You can't.
So, like with the whales, you use dynamite to blow them up.

Why do we put so much faith in models when they are often totally wrong?
Italy's final deaths will be well over the top end of the error range

Attached: Screenshot_20200410-175754.png (1080x2160, 132.77K)

Is Ecuador kill?

Attached: 1586209264048.jpg (1024x1024, 82.66K)

Seems that someone didn't wait 2 minutes to get complete inactivation.

Or most likely face disinfectant because China.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1535676018758891

>MICRO-CHEM PLUS Detergent Disinfectant Cleaner (MCP) is a commonly used disinfectant at biosafety level 4 (BSL-4) laboratories where research activities involving the most dangerous pathogens must be conducted. Using bat severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)–like coronavirus (CoV) WIV1 as a surrogate pathogen, we extensively evaluated the disinfection efficacy of 5% MCP in the first BSL-4 laboratory in China.

She's actually getting healthier during the lockdown.

Does anyone got one of these but for Yas Forums?

Attached: 1562113806816.png (1370x1124, 139.89K)

>He believes they can fit americans in those coffins

Attached: 1582918204273.jpg (1200x1017, 704.81K)

How many times do you wash your hands everyday. For me it's seven times.

Attached: 1585759000930.jpg (1157x1157, 1.63M)

House was a good film.

Attached: 1585899793803m.jpg (1024x781, 90.5K)

It was a typo earlier. Pakistan only has 200 new cases not 2000. Happening put on hold for one more week.

Simple. We boycott Made in China products. I've already been doing that as best as I could.

C-virus

Attached: 1586300645330.jpg (225x225, 6.75K)

>It's only a happening if it has a 51% or higher mortality rate
The absolute state of nothingburgerfags

Fun fact: NHS are sending patients with little chance of survival to care facilities so they don't get added to hospital trust tallies.

Cover up of a massive scale.

Attached: 1585588048731.jpg (821x1024, 150.96K)

Attached: JUST.png (691x707, 115.85K)

Attached: aleaf.png (1080x259, 32.88K)

>N O T H I N G B U R G E R

lmao

Attached: 1582631042042.png (2500x2315, 1.4M)

Nothing burger x24

that cunt rag governor of michigan telling people they can't leave their house to visit a neighbor what are you gonna do baby shitter have them arrested? they're already under house arrest. this is beyond retarded i just got back anyone abiding by these cuck laws deserves to be a slave

just fuck my shit up familie

Attached: searchresults.png (1524x848, 1.41M)

>60 THOUSAND DEATHS BY AUGUST

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 2x4rurkv6c5s6w.jpg (755x609, 41.86K)

So no amount of death constitutes a happening unless it kills more people than heart disease? More people died of heart disease during WW2 than the holocaust so I guess the holocaust wasn't a happening either, right?

So hows mexico looking. I havent heard nuch buzz there and theyre not even bothering with a quarantine so far

>Corona has already killed 51% of Italian soldier deaths during WW2
lmao

That was always part of the plan. With whites bussy noone will save niggers from Ebola

Attached: 1584951746315m.jpg (819x1024, 143.62K)

Did she lay out any punitive measures for those breaking the order? I've heard she's rumored as Biden's VP choice as well.

What are the chances of corona chan mass killing jews?

after i touch anything outside or raw meat.

Attached: JPgGq35.gif (400x307, 2M)

Do you niggers even /garden/?

Is a 5.3 hemoglobin bad? I heard low numbers are good, but is that too low?

Well anons. I just realized we're at the absolute beginning of this pandemic.
I mean sure now numbers will go down.
After around 2-3 months of heavy restrictions its just normal for that. The sooner a country implimented them the faster it is for them.
Gov. gona think they have it under controle people will be happy as more and more restrictions get lifted.
And heres the point.
What do we know about corona?

>you get very limited to no immunity to it. And even if youre one of the lucky few with immunity all it needs is a new strain of a highly mutating virus
>reinfection hits a lot harder and deadlier.
>incubation time of 5-28 days.
>survives on objects up to 28 days even with sporadic bleach cleaning
>mutates fast
>asymptomic spreaders.
>no cure
>no vaccine

Now think about it. Restrictions get lifted people are happy.
Finaly freedom! Finaly human contact! PARTY! CLOSE CONTACT! FUCKING!
And trust me thousend over thousends will do that the moment they are allowed back into "normalcy".
Now all it needs is 1 single infected in a country. And we're back to square zero.
I mean sure lets say france has a new surge of infected. alot of countrys will ban travel to and from it. But some wont. And from there it spreads even in countrys with the travel ban.

But people will only realize it mostly 5-28 days later.
Now remember.

>REINFECTION HITS A LOT HARDER AND IS MORE DEADLY

Hospitals will be full with new infections who got it the first time but are still dying quite a lot.
And with reinfections who will die like flies

We should have learned from the Spanish flu

cam.ac.uk/research/news/covid-19-genetic-network-analysis-provides-snapshot-of-pandemic-origins

So to sum up:

>Bill Gates is a wonderful human being and you shouldn't question him- Boss nigger
>They don't know how its spreading so rapidly despite lockdown.
>Good news is hospitalization rates are dropping thanks to said lockdown(really means they are dying at home and not being counted officially)
>Refuses to talk about 5G
>They are not discounting widespread brain damage caused by the virus
>Cities with large mixed populations are now the centres of disease

Attached: Corona chans power is wonderful-China edition.webm (853x480, 2.99M)

Wheres the gif of disease death ratea and corona climbing the ranks

This is one step away from Bill Mitchell "we all gotta go sometime" mental gymnastics.

Is she? I've seen quite a few debates about the lockdown not having as much of an effect as anticipated on air pollution despite 95% of traffic stopping. Now they're blaming cows apparently.

Did they say something about not knowing how it spreads so fast despite lockdowns?

Just like in RE6

Attached: 20200130_125104.jpg (466x613, 135.93K)

de BLOCK.
Fitting.

Holy kek. When was this projected?

Israeli military radio reports that 1,000,000 face masks were sent from the U.S. to Israel, to be used by the Israeli army during the Covid19 epidemic. NY healthcare workers? Nah. that's for the state to buy.

thelastamericanvagabond.com/daily-wrap-up/us-gov-gives-1m-masks-israel-during-shortage-coronavirus-censorship-trump-holds-who-funding/

Traitor Trump gives away needed medical supplies to Israel while US hospitals go lacking & US military personnel make-do with homemade PPE.

Attached: Izzy4Trump.png (618x867, 329.6K)

But haven't you heard user? It's a nothing burger and all of those deaths are people who were going to die from flu or a cold anyway! At least that's what Mr Rubenstein over at the stock market told me. Now let's get our countries back to work!

all the retards shutup really fast with this bullshit once the infected are all around them.
The whole
>lol do u evn no any1 with it
window licker "argument" is ending. Yeah, it's fake until your parents are dead, I guess.

MASS GRAVES IN NEW YORK
>nothingburger

Is that Arnold?

ty bong-user didn't have this art yet!

Attached: 1581857489108.jpg (2893x4093, 1.36M)

Attached: 1585944410027.jpg (900x727, 427.36K)

F

Lads, just thought of something. Imagine how comfy this happening will be when our own countries have recovered and we're left watching the 3rd worlders crash and burn. Just have to survive another few weeks of lockdown then we're laughing

Attached: 1465516101371s.jpg (250x250, 8.5K)

USA Corona Task Force livestream possibly starting soon:

White house:
youtube.com/watch?v=GOL_DiTk8BY

Fox:
youtube.com/watch?v=1UYlOU6ROoY

Right Side Broadcasting Network:
youtube.com/watch?v=qoWNAo1nuFE

Attached: corona_chan.jpg (1600x2400, 222.77K)

Attached: 9zqaesk9fm741.png (480x480, 325.84K)

That is way too low. Like, transfusion-worthy. Normal values for men are 14 to 17-ish. But you can function with 10.0 or up.

He should have been dead like 3 or 4 years ago, the guy's had stage 4 cancer forever.

After I touch something not mine.
inb4 In equator water is welcomed, its doesnt hurt at all.

Attached: not a joke.jpg (701x248, 46.66K)

Belgium have quietly become one of the hardest hit
Sort by deaths per milion, and if Andorra and Sam Marino are ignored (basically Italian/Spanish provinces), Belgium is third

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-10-18-03-49.png (1920x1200, 255.08K)

Far far lower than the previous 1.5mn-2mn deaths and then the post lockdown 270k

>Is it not true that we didn't know much about the virus in January?
Yeah, no shit, and we had memecharts predicting billions dead by now being touted around by happeningfags.
Naturally, nothingburgers challenged that, and happeningfags were as smug as one white bong calling out another white bong for racism.
Now, months later, we have 100k dead and happeningfags:
>hahaha nothingburgers shift the goal posts yet again, first it was more threads than deads, then more threads than deads in the west.... hahaha next it will be more threads than planets infected with covid19 hurr durr

You fuckwits collectively predicted billions dead by now back in January.
Getting smug about 100k dead is just ridiculous.

You are faggots.

A lot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

Attached: entertained.jpg (1181x768, 778.29K)

We may be one of those.

Waiting for India tho

This is what i am wondering too, great that the numbers are down because of what countries have been doing but what happens when that is relaxed?
There is no end to this is there?

>tfw no qt who genuinely appreciates me for who I am and loves you mutually
>tfw cuddle

ebola is fucking back

lmao fuck this life

you know it

Attached: mule.png (255x410, 279.13K)

Attached: 1585376685938.gif (600x556, 3.58M)

When thinking of the COVID-19 response, I am reminded of Benjamin Franklin's famous words at the signing of the Declaration of Independence:

"We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Society needs a strong economy to survive.

Period.

Attached: 1586198438680.png (1000x1000, 175.85K)

There is a girl on twitch right now talking about how she got corona.

Oh boy, almost 1/6 of what the flu kills each year
almost

It's the current CDC projection that's being used by Fauci and the white house

>npr.org/2020/04/09/830664814/fauci-says-u-s-coronavirus-deaths-may-be-more-like-60-000-antibody-tests-on-way

You do realise 1mn corpses are on that island right?
Its literally a mass burial plot.

60,000 of these 100,000 deaths have been in the last 9 days

Attached: 1585956131426.jpg (724x1024, 62.72K)

because lot of models were made with chinese numbers.

>the holocaust wasn't a happening
Correct

Attached: jh04az6bdqr41.png (1800x1800, 1.76M)

Not really
Just that lockdowns have to be opened carefully and t&t must be in place (among other things) to prevent another surge (intro) and that japs can't trace the recent clusters back to any of their known chains

>New York +777 deaths

What did they mean by this? Is this a signal for Trump to start?

Attached: IMG_2057.jpg (959x960, 246.63K)

Still haven’t met or known anyone or know anyone who knows anyone with covid
You are a gullible retard

This exactly
India/Brazil/Ecuador/Indonesia phase of this shitstorm will be the comfiest. A lot like /cvg/ back in January when Europe had less than 50 cases and it was all about laughing at China, except this time around we all have a ton of prep food to eat left.

MORE SALT! MORE
Then you'll not crave salt
Or maybe you need a bag of crunchy snacks every day

>holocaust wasn't a happening either
Where do you think you are?

I need Conte's hard on inside me, that's all that matters

Attached: Crying.jpg (967x852, 101.45K)

There's a slight problem with this and it should be easy to change:
Some companies hide that their product goes through China. Take the TP US producing companies: a lot of them claim that the toilet paper is produced in the US, when in the reality it's only pre-produced here and then goes through China to be finished.
I think the labeling should get stricter and if a product is only premade in the country it should state so.
And then we will be able to avoid buying Chinese.
The largest problem is with electronics and of course the medication. They are virtually all produced in China or with Chinese components.

Now do the last year for the flu.

Attached: knugsplosion.jpg (640x480, 63.71K)

>tfw this cutie never showed up again

Attached: androgynous qt from corona threads.jpg (2592x1458, 311.32K)

>you get very limited to no immunity to it. And even if youre one of the lucky few with immunity all it needs is a new strain of a highly mutating virus
Not true. Immunity of 18 months predicted by some stuies
>reinfection hits a lot harder and deadlier.
Speculation
>incubation time of 5-28 days.
This is bad but nothing we can do about that
>survives on objects up to 28 days even with sporadic bleach cleaning
Very unlikely to get infected this way
>mutates fast
Usually a good thing with viruses.
>asymptomic spreaders.
Good. Helps build the herd
>no cure
>no vaccine
It takes time. We will get one

very logical assumption, the moment it goes fully uncontrolled in india and africa death rates will rise immensely

Some unforeseen events could kill me today.
I'm not going to hide under the bed.
For all I know, that's where the spider that will kill me lives.
There is no life without risk.

It's like sailing.
If you love to sail, you could drown, but the alternative would be not sailing, which you love. And if we cannot do the things we love, what is the point?
So to sail and mitigate your risk, learn to sail well, watch the weather and bring safety equipment.

Attached: 1585418068527.jpg (500x490, 27.73K)

>city officials create completely unnecessary mass grave to fuel hysteria
(You): wtf you should all be hysterical
Kill yourself

AND FOR GOOD MEASURE, YOU'LL GET DISEASES EVERY 20 YEARS; 'CAUSE BILLY BOI HERE SAID IT AND HIS FOUNDATION NEEDS MORE MONEY

businessinsider.com/bill-gates-warns-coronavirus-outbreak-likely-every-20-years-2020-4

I remember hearing about that in passing and was very impressed with how based Icelanders can be.

Attached: earthchanblush.jpg (800x1022, 173.07K)

Thanks boss but I wanted to send it to my dad and explaining a naked corona-chan will be difficult

>window licker "argument" is ending
It’s not though...
I bet you get bitched out in real life a lot

Which one of those cracks is his ass?

Considering what we know, (reinfections, incubation time, survivability, spread an so on)
No. As long as there is no Vaccine or we go into full lockdown till the virus is extinct. (most countrys would starve before that) there probably wont be an end to it.
We're in for a long rough ride with corona-chan.
You guys should have never stopped with nanking

this projection was just america. sorry

Attached: 65sxdv456df4v5df46s.jpg (225x225, 10.22K)

Woah woah woah slow down Tom Waits has it? Fuuuuu

I think if another 2 weeks of real MCO is enforced, it would be safer to let wagies get back to work.

Noooooooo
EPF is right....1 year more, trust me.

Attached: i am magic.jpg (696x453, 90.57K)

Oh. Wow.

Attached: IMG_20200410_031219.jpg (1080x1032, 116.84K)