You did it Yas Forums

You shamed the Chinese so much they're no longer going to eat doggos. Nice job!

nypost.com/2020/04/09/china-to-reclassify-dogs-as-pets-in-wake-of-coronavirus/

> China has drawn up new guidelines to reclassify dogs as pets, rather than livestock, in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak — a move that the Humane Society called a “game-changer” in animal welfare.

> “As far as dogs are concerned, along with the progress of human civilization and the public concern and love for animal protection, dogs have been ‘specialized’ to become companion animals, and internationally are not considered to be livestock, and they will not be regulated as livestock in China,” the Ministry of Agriculture said in a notice Wednesday.

> Dog meat remains a delicacy in parts of China, although it is increasingly unpopular and has been banned as food in at least one Chinese city.

> Last month, the Chinese city of Shenzhen became the first in the country to officially ban the consumption of dogs.

> Still, Humane Society International estimates that 10 million dogs a year are killed for meat in China, including stolen pets, and the city of Yulin still holds annual dog meat festivals.

Attached: no-more-dogmeat.png (1260x1232, 1.31M)

>nu/pol/ got assblasted about hecking pupperinos reddit style
pol isn't pol anymore the same way Europe isn't Europe anymore

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL MY DOGGO! NOT MY HECKIN' GOOD BOY! NOT MY CHONKY LONGBOI MLEM BORK BORK BOOP SNOOT PUPPERINO! NOOOO!
NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GAS ME!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM JUST AN INNOCENT LIL MARVEL PUPPERINO BORK BORK AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN GET YOU A 16 PICTURE DEAL WITH KEVIN FEIGE IF YOU DCFAGS LET ME G-- *chambers open* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER DOGGO NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR GOODBOI PUPPERINO BORKER LONGBOI CLOUDY BOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED MLEM BLEP BORKING FLUFFER DOGGERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW>NOOO NOT THE LE WOOFER DOGGO MLEM NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE LE LONGBOI BARKER SNOOTER PUPPERINO PUPPER NOOOOOOOO UR DOIN ME A HECKIN FRIGHTEN BY HURTING THE BLEPPER DOGGER BORKER CHONKER FLOOFER I AM BAMBOOZLED
>NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER DOGGO NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR GOODBOI PUPPERINO BORKER LONGBOI CLOUDY BOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED MLEM BLEP BORKING FLUFFER DOGGERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

Attached: 86EE62E4-37AD-4AFB-84EF-A52E1941D8AE.jpg (516x424, 32.38K)

If you don't love doggos, you don't have a human soul.

i really don't care about what happens in chinky land thousand of Km away from my homeland while it's being invaded by shitskins thanks to your kike government

>You shamed the Chinese so much they're no longer going to eat doggos. Nice job!
yeah im sure all those dog meat restaurants will just vanish just like that annual festival revolving about eating dog meat that they had for the past couple of hundred years

fuck bug people

>2020
>having to do this
wow

I mean... it's a start. But still, fuck chinks.

you fucking nigger we always shilled for the animals
you plebbit faggots don't belong here if you can't laugh about nigger rekt threads but get mad about animal abuse
fuck off faggot

Pol has always been shit. None of you queers know about /n/

>we
>we
>we
>we
you're not part of us newfag

this

I don't give a fuck about the dogs. When are the Chinese truly going to atone by ceasing to exist?

But bats will still be listed as delicious

OK Tyrone

hurray, finally I will be able to find my dog that I lost when I lived i in china 4 years ago

Attached: 1439513751088.jpg (720x960, 134.54K)

Attached: Chinese game hunting.webm (480x288, 2.67M)

SINK

Duh.

>They like puppers now so we cool

Guess how I know you're a Muslim

people posting in this retard style are lame and unoriginal. really do you think this meme is funny?

Liberals actually think this will stop chinks from earnings dogs and bats and pangolins

I'm sure this will stop the average chinkoid from the countryside to torture and eat animals.

Wow, that's great. But also FUCK CHINA.

damn WTF

I wasn’t aware we were in charge of French immigration policy. I think the kikes you’re after are the Belgian ones.

Now work on those Pussy

Gooks eat their pets to... so??

As long as leather-faced gooks are blowtorching doggos, then the struggle must continue!

Yeah, it's fucking stupid and obnoxious. I hate seeing it in every thread.

>people posting in this retard style are lame and unoriginal. really do you think this meme is funny?

Attached: 1585179533660.jpg (785x731, 75.92K)

Theyre so fucking scared of being nuked/reprimanded for unleashing bat soup flu upon the earth that they even give up their favourite food in order to appear human to the rest of the world.

this isn't about doggos, retard. it's about getting a reaction. nobody here really gives a flying fuck about dogs.

Now we just need them to stop going ozzy on bats
>retard chinks eating dum shit dumplings

Attached: 8F9AFF6A-FCF5-4DC2-8316-8CBA8503EC87.jpg (485x634, 47.02K)

GUYSZZZZZZZZZZ YOUUUUUU CAN'T POST LE LIKE THATTTTTTTTTTTEYY WAY

Attached: D2vAQEsWkAAHr-t.jpg (922x781, 49.07K)

>people posting in this retard style are lame and unoriginal. really do you think this meme is funny?
>Yeah, it's fucking stupid and obnoxious. I hate seeing it in every thread.

Attached: 00D1724F-0FE2-4458-B734-2F3DA626E82B.png (600x598, 222.05K)

>t. Muzzie scum

>Believing China
>Ever

Attached: 1432218284382.jpg (648x484, 53.28K)

Attached: 1550163964956.png (500x911, 247.55K)

Imagine people wanting to abuse, kill and eat dogs so bad that their government has to create a law to stop them from going it.

More proof that dogs are the WHITE MAN'S best friend.

This.

I doubt very much whether the average Chinese peasant even has any idea that the law has changed.

Kys unoriginal retard.

That's not gonna help you now chang.

Attached: coof somewhere else.jpg (640x854, 173.21K)

Coronachan is saving us all. She will murder absolutely every last degenerate. No matter what race. No matter what class. No matter what level of intelligence. No matter how many times you've had an abortion. She absolutely will murder you if you are a degenerate.

Coronachan is a fucking goddess.

>FORDEEZLUUUTE
i really like your ID

The Chinese government is hard. If they decide something, it has weight. I'm beginning to think we should have let them continue to kill themselves.

Dude fuck you for posting that img :(

>Kys unoriginal retard.

Attached: E075087F-AB8A-4493-B1A7-37EDE6163B0D.png (785x1000, 261.41K)

>Imagine people wanting to abuse, kill and eat dogs so bad

These are far removed from actual people user. In fact, they are commies.

>GUYSSZZZZZ LOOOOK AT MURRR EDGY AND WITTY KYS LE MEME MEME BIG BOI WORD
>UPBOAT ME GUYSZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: az1zj1m_700b.jpg (700x633, 45.6K)

Attached: ChineseOrganHarvest.webm (388x690, 2.45M)

Good job, Yas Forums!

But they still eat cats?

I doubt anything China says or does.

This isn't going to stop Chinese in poor areas. When you have no money and a ton of animals running around, you're going to eat whatever you can get your hands on. People here in the US eat squirrels. Some even eat roadkill.
Anyway, you can't stop nature's population control mechanisms. If it's not a bat virus, it's bird flu from chicken, or mad cow disease from beef, or swine flu from pork. Even vegan cunts aren't safe because you can get bacteria and viruses from plant matter.
This is likely a big nothing that was used by governments to strip more of your rights away, but a really big pandemic could be around the corner, and banning consumption of certain animals might delay it, but it won't prevent it.

Don't worry, we saved the wooferinos

Attached: 1577771042009.png (827x953, 279.12K)

This but unironically

>t. achmed.

Nothing changes, you know.

>HEYYY I CAN USEEEEE THE UNIRONICALLY INTERNET DARKWEB LINGO HAHAA

Makes my blood boil.

Friendly reminder that the only people in this thread who wouldn't care about the "Heckin' Pupperinos" are non-whites.

Seethe more, darkies.

Attached: Disdain for Plebs.jpg (208x242, 6.61K)

You're quite welcome

Attached: 1585173306911m.jpg (1024x825, 53.02K)

Now if we could only teach them to stop cooking chiroptera and bingeing on bats, we'd be set.

Chinks deserve genocide.

Attached: hemad.jpg (311x362, 29.88K)

what about cats and endangered species?

Nice try, Ahmed. Go back to fucking your goats.

Cats don't have souls so it's ok.

Thank gos
Imagine eating this
Its my pupper, Timmy

Attached: F9DA6A16-BB7C-415C-99DB-C697E3559551.jpg (720x1280, 96.98K)

pandemic caused by bats and/or bioweapon
dogs are now pets not livestock

what about the BATS you faggots

how new are you faggot? or how black are you nigger?

Nugget de dogo?

You sure showed them.

Attached: 1567631248828.png (2183x1532, 142.48K)

I'd love to catch a chink trying to steal my kid or dog. Just so I could crush the life out of them while they scream for mercy in chinkanese to my ears that can't be bothered to understand them.

Great.
Now get them to stop eating bats, lizards, live animals and snorting horns of endangered animals for the magic peepee powers.

As long as they kill them humanely I don't give a fuck. Meat is meat. I would buy it to try it out if it was sold here.

SOPA DE CACHORRO UMA DELICIA

>linking to nypost
>it’s only one Chinese city
Gets this shit thread outta here. Call me when all of China is on fire.

Kill them now

You must be a cat person

Attached: litterbrainlet.png (715x780, 64K)

Only Jews hate dogs.

Jews are descended from neanderthals. They are the ancient enemy. They are the reason man domesticated the dog. In days before history, the neanderthal Jew would steal into human camps and steal infants for food and trophy. They lived in caves, high in the mountains and low in the valleys, places where it was too dark for them to be hunted.

The mastery of fire may itself be a defense against the Jew, as the mastery of the dire wolf was. They were released into the Jew caves to rip the vampires asunder, to clear the way for noble early human man to cast light on their cave walls, to lay bare the depths of their crimes.

Since time immemorial the Jew has been the enemy. They have always been, and will always be, rapists and thieves and murderers. They are the evil that lurks in the dark. They are the invisible scourge. And the dog is our ally - Our eyes in the dark, our watchful guardians, our fang that pierces the shadow.

It is shameful what has become of our ancient partnership.

Too late now that they destroyed humanity eating fucking bats.

Touch my property I turn your head into a canoe. No questions, no hesitation.

What's /n/? I know what you think it is, but you're pretending to be an oldfag which is pathetic

Pet your doggo for me, friend.

> Believing anything the chinese say

kek, the reporter was probably chewing on tortured dog as she wrote this shit.

Now people will have to travel to Korea for legal dog meat. Is lobbying from the Korean Big Dog industry behind this policy change?

>t. macaco connoisseur

Maybe Yas Forums can now turn its meme magic to South Korea, where massive amounts of dogs are still eaten?

Oh I forgot, then kikes don't want to start a war with South Korea right now.

> including stolen pets
Imagine some chink stealing your doggo then torture him to death before eating him

Attached: Ugh Vey shut it down.jpg (798x657, 156.47K)

Sure thing Achmed

Attached: 1542341437402.gif (281x295, 2.97M)

not just filtering 'nooo' and 'heckin' that gets 90% of them.

>he thinks Yas Forums is Yas Forums and he thinks Yas Forums doesn't like animals
Just go away

Attached: 708c9dbf5af37b9439ebe1de29d595f4aee0f557cbb235d274396ce8dcf194ed.png (1155x962, 499.71K)

>GUUYZZZZZ WE SHOULD KILL ALL CHEINA MENN HURRREEE EEHGGGG DEATH TO THEM
>one city ban dog meat
>Yeah,chinese have atoned for their sins

Fml Yas Forums you bunch of fucking retards still believing china lies

Attached: 20190624_203724.jpg (720x1280, 428.79K)

But bats and pangolins are still totally cool, right? Bffs. How useless, if you even believe it.

>complain about reddit while using "heckin-inos"
Poetry.

Noo OOOOOOOO NoT my FECKIN FILTERINOOOOOS!

Yas Forums has always loved dogs. you are a piece of shit

No. You mutts spread this diversity and immigration bullshit. Either through government or media propaganda. Fuck mutts.

Attached: 5rl2clu3i4f11.png (650x925, 626.92K)

You do realize not one chink including the CCP will give a shit about this law in one month. They're doing this while the world is looking so that people outside china will go "OH LOOK CCP GOOD" and when everyone turns their back, they'll be right at it.

fuck them, puppers are safe

One city (Shenzhen) has banned it last month.
The news is that they're about to ban it nationwide.

fuck off back to plebbit you bitch

Now only outlaw wildlife as food, especially the TCM garbage like pangolins, shark fins and rhino horns.

chinese are worse than jews

So does this mean that it will be illegal to eat dogs now?

Attached: 1586345806264.jpg (500x394, 29.48K)

Soulless automaton detected.
Engage golem shutdown protocol.

Attached: 1586351829153.jpg (640x640, 75.27K)