EVERYONE knows the official CPC numbers are highly inaccurate

In all seriousness, how many have REALLY died so far in China?

Attached: doctorcoronaviruschina.jpg (640x717, 63.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

towardsdatascience.com/dont-believe-any-numbers-on-coronavirus-9c5d6a971bef
youtube.com/watch?v=eJvr1zGGqjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games#Controversies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not enough.

who cares

In Wuhan alone the death toll is at least 100 thousand.

At least SEVERAL

unfortunate that op isn't among the fake number/

fpbp

Well they have 2 million uyghurs in "reeducation camps" that probably had massive losses. Most of their country is poo tier so I can only imagine what happened in the "cities" they don't show

towardsdatascience.com/dont-believe-any-numbers-on-coronavirus-9c5d6a971bef

Between this and the 21 mobile phones that went silent in China I would assume about 200.000 thousand.

Came here to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=eJvr1zGGqjI

Master Redpill

Atleast 6 million

Over 2 billion

Of that we can be certain.

Attached: chinkshit.jpg (669x637, 247.4K)

No lower t han 10 million no higher than 25 million

About 10x the 3k official deaths I would guess

Still less than in US. The dumb ones among Americans can't seem to follow instructions.

Fuck zoomers.

LOL cope, chankoro. The zerg swarm is dying by the millions.

I give you formulae to calculatethe number of Chinese deaths from coronavirus. Here it is:

Chinese Deaths from corona > American deaths from corona +1 > American deaths from corona

Chinese number always have to be adjusted so that Americans will no feel like the worst hit country.

Attached: 1543806237354.jpg (625x778, 52.57K)

That 10x figure is almost certainly true of 2/3 the countries on earth.

except its not its a huge nothingburger and you all fell for it

>citing the falun gong cellphone numbers scam

Come on, at least use their lower 5 million old wall phones dissconected.

Noone except the retard people who believe the ”burning patients alive” Radio free asia hoaxes would believe 2000 times more people suddebly dissapear but not one conplaint about it is reporter even in the extremely anti-china MSM.

#yanggang

Gee, I wonder who is behind this post with this terrible grammar.

Attached: D4026CC5-40DA-4DC1-90B6-B6BAE7F52BB4.jpg (210x240, 25.74K)

t. retarded, autistic, schizo shut-in.

It's anudda shoa
t. Hitler

Read your post count OP

The dumb ones anong Chinese can't either. The difference is that they shoot at them if they don't.

Majority of China is probably safe so far. The dictatorship is very efficient in removing or quarantining anyone who could be a threat.
Wuhan metro area...well probably 10-20 times more of infections and deaths than official statistics.

However, I see no point in discussing this. Who cares how many people really died there of covid? Does it make any difference now? China is a dictatorship that constantly keeps lying about everything. Everything they do and everything they say is political. If the facts are good for their policies then they say facts. If the facts are not good, then they say something else and punish anyone who says otherwise. This is how commies work all over the world.
Lombardy and Wuhan are more or less the same population. The response in both was similarly slow and inefficient in the begining. Take the Lombardy numbers and project them on Wuhan. That might give you some image if reality.

About what they said, give or take a few hundo. It's the infected that are far far far more than reported. The actual death rate will be between 0.5% to 3 % tops.

Wuhan is home of the crisis with a population of 11 million. Locals report 5000 bodies waiting and local government scared to report deaths and new cases, turning people away with symptoms which has been recorded and circulated on social media. 3,335 recorded deaths for a country with 1.3 billion when Beijing didn't react to it until 1 month in. 10x the official deaths is a conservative estimate, China could easily be treble current US deaths

Not that many, we made that shit up to hype up a panic to crash your economy. It's just a nasty seasonal flu not nearly as bad as SARS was. Intelligent people probably realize this?

Burgers were happy to play along because they love the idea of Chinese being inferior and dying in our millions while they laughed and gloated online. Later American authorities found they couldn't stop the hype without appearing irresponsible. >You are here

Now your asses are unemployed and I'm looking for a bigger apartment for my family and a new car.

t. VPN chink

Attached: based-china.png (606x591, 613.32K)

”locals report” nice source faggot

I take it youll pretend you read chink next?

Don't worry Yang! Hang in there bud.

Either we know, or we don't. So, that means western surveillance agencies...
a) are shite and useless
b) have been subverted
c) know but not making the information known for some reason
d) something else

He reads only approved, cherrypicked and carefully translated news from China delivered to him by Falun Gong affiliates.

at least 24k deaths in wuhan alone........

Attached: https___images.saymedia-content.com_.image_MTcwMjUwODY2MTU3MTY3ODQw_coronavirus-deaths.jpg (800x450, 35.6K)

Attached: pump those numbers up.jpg (500x342, 32.66K)

it's actually over six hundred fortillion quadrillion
try and educate yourself before commenting next time ok sweety

Attached: 1569440302755.jpg (1435x1848, 1.02M)

No one cares retard.

Zero
This is all made up US propaganda.

The fact that a few of my family BELIEVES the numbers for China makes me laugh

Please come up with more entertaining material glowniggers. Dude, you guys should go into China and stage some gay shit like chinks lynching you or the CCP putting healthy people in gas chambers or something. The dead chink martyr doctor is boring by now.

what the fuck is that

Attached: 1584730536525.png (600x600, 225.48K)

Close to a million.

Over 9000

1 mil - 5 mil at very minimum

They all died.Only westworldian robots left.

If the US is projecting 50k deaths I would estimate China has lost around 200k

This. All chinks must die for the sake of humanity. SARS2 is a chink bioweapon. Everyone knows this. And it isn't the last one they will unleash. This is just the beginning. Death to China now.

It's somewhere inbetween 150,000 and 15 million.

>Death to China now.
flags checks out, usually the culprit is the one who shouts the loudest.
the inattentive attitude and disproportionately below average results of American athletes in the game indicate they might have been in for other purposes and they might actually be bio-warfare operatives, and that their place of residence during their stay in Wuhan was also close to the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, where the first known cluster of cases occurred.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games#Controversies

Attached: WMD.jpg (1280x720, 188.91K)

Chinese who own land in the west shall have their property seized as reparations. All their corporations will pay large fines.

>how many have REALLY died so far in China?
10k+

fpbp

Jesus christ hunt ccp when?

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生 王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

Attached: China cover ups allowed virus to spread throughout the world, people in China celebrating the outbreaks in the U.S..png (660x759, 565.24K)

All of them dude. China hasn't existed for 230 years. Everything you see from there is created by a completely autonomous off the books project operating from the inside of Pixar Animation Studios.

Kill yourself soon, you Communist scum.

Even the CCP probably doesn't know. Chinese bureaucracy is notorious for lying and obscuring facts both up and down the hierarchy so that nobody in the chain of responsibility has to take any responsibility and thus lose face.

Attached: IncomingCall.jpg (410x598, 39.97K)