What the fuck has happened to comics like marvel? They’re literally propaganda machines. Inb4 comics are for babies...

What the fuck has happened to comics like marvel? They’re literally propaganda machines. Inb4 comics are for babies. That’s a boomer mentality that got us here in the first place. Letting your enemies take over your institutions and brainwash your children is political. What are we going to do about this?

Attached: 62BE85F6-7C38-40F9-B3C6-1F083E1012CC.jpg (790x1200, 96.09K)

Kids don't read comics anymore, dude.

Well, the same thing applies to entertainment as a whole. Shits happening in movies and shows too.

Now it's faggots and onions green drinkers

LOL "onions lent green" gets filtered

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP ENJOYING THINGS THAT I DON'T ENJOY BAAAAAAAAAAAAWW
Very, very far beyond pathetic. You're a teenager, right?

Lurk way moar user. Like, for 2 or 3 years, please.

Why there are plenty of conservative comic books. Always have been.

Attached: lfa1.jpg (514x786, 114.84K)

No? I care about the quality of entertainment that our country makes. Almost every story is filled to the brim with leftist propaganda that attacks hard working Americans and shoves horseshit down their throat. Whoever controls the memes controls the mind. Your pilpul won’t work here subversive.

90% of marvel and dc comics have shitty art and shit writing. Every important protagonist has plot armor and never truly dies. There are some good ones with normal length and not 60 years of content.

>No?
Would you like an Oof, an Ouch, a God Damn, user, or an oh wow haha?

Only mentally. Shut the fuck up dummy lol

I would like for you to look in the mirror and realize that transgenderism is a mental illness and you will never be a woman.

>Only mentally

Attached: 1585569117488.jpg (640x628, 44.24K)

nah you're a dumb dumb who likes bad stuff
hahaha, everybody point at this retard and laugh for liking bad gay things
what a fag lol

that looks like dogshit
meanwhile the garbage OP posted is getting converted to billion-dollar movies

Are you sure you're not a teenager? You reek of one.

Attached: 1580785683585.png (299x288, 84.35K)

You reek of Yas Forums

Attached: 489FE93B-2132-466D-8853-B0E347B9D225.jpg (300x314, 15.65K)

Comics have literally always been like this. Superman was beating up wife beaters when that shit was legal.

Because the powers that be know how fiction is one of the more powerful propaganda tools. Goes right into the heads of the emotionally immature, takes root, and it's hard to let go once it's there. Goes all the way back to Edward Bernays.

So conservatives need to start their own media, including movie studios, to get their message across. Pic related kicks ass btw.

Attached: 779488._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1600x2474, 640.92K)

All art is political.

I agree. I’m somewhat artistic and writing my own comic book. I’m worried that I’ll be chased out of the industry for being more right leaning.

Teenager response after teenager response. Just admit it, you're out of school due to covid and you're bored all day.

Yeah i agree. Fiction is important though. Tolkien is a great example of beauty in fiction.

But that was more well meaning. This is direct subversion.

>I’m somewhat artistic
Some might even say you're on the artistic spectrum.

Attached: 1584915015586.png (493x605, 518.02K)

That got a smile out of me. Thanks

Comicsgate is a thing and they know it, but they continue to self-reference their dumb shit with characters like "Snowflake" and "Safespace". Jokes on them, the free market and the internet has allowed new creators to proliferate and make new comics of their own without this woke stuff in it.

Yeah comicsgate is pretty cool. Still they aren’t organized enough and it weakens them.

And people don’t watch those either.

My indie books are exploding because I’m openly more interested in telling a story than pushing propaganda.

Marvel has always been liberal. The Xmen was literally created to shed light on minority struggles.

You write? You mind telling me the title or is it secret? I understand if it is cause not wanting to get doxxed.

Marvel and DC have always been Jewish institutions. Heck, the story of Superman is sort of like the story of Moses, but also the story of the (self-perception) of the Jewish immigrant to America. These are fundamentally Jewish stories.

Herge who made Tintin was based though.

Attached: tintinaucongo.jpg (317x159, 12.72K)

what happened? Disney happened.
If Marvel wrote an angle that the public hated, they pulled it. With Disney, it gets pushed in your face and its tough to read around it
>waiting for them to fuck up Immortal Hulk

Follow up this is true for entertainment in general. If this was 40 years ago you'd be one of the dumbasses mad that captain Kirk kissed a black lady.

Been a long time coming. The propaganda machine started in the middle 60’s dude.

Thats the first trace i could find of government control. (Beyond the code which existed before)

True, but it wasn’t THIS level of insanity when the people are actually trying to destroy America.

fkn awesome

Attached: Cpt.Trump.png (658x502, 438.46K)

I think the only decent capeshit comic that was good was Watchmen. What’s hilarious is Moore is so shit at writing that he makes the protagonist the best character despite wanting the reader to align themselves with Dr. Manhattan and Ozymandius. lol

No, it actually was.
You´re just finally witnessing the next stages of the subversion.

I agree. I’m just trying to think how we can shape it. I want good entertainment again. I miss having beauty and joy from good storytelling.

They wont let you.

They are literally the thought police

Clever & Smart (Spanish author) were also based

Attached: 91ArhG0yqjL.jpg (1907x2560, 926.88K)

I know that’s what I meant. It was there but it gets worse every new
Incarnation.

Thankfully (((they))) are not needed anymore.
It´s called web comics.

Just slap a patreon and bitcoin payment options on your site and you´re good to go.

Reminder. This speech considered bad and extremist.

Attached: 1584534802240.jpg (1249x1920, 925.48K)

Read old Alan Moore Miracleman or Swamp Thing. its pretty racist and sexist by todays standards

Be glad for it, dude.
I think somewhere somebody fucked up and they HAD to accelerate, as it´s getting so obvious now.

Or maybe it´s US, who are getting too advanced for the old bullshit.

It’s a shame. Hedge was great. Lotta respect.

>These are fundamentally Jewish stories.
Of course they are. Many heroes got -man ending name just for normalizing jewish sounding surnames in western society.

Wont show up in a search engine my dude

Natural language sentiment analyzers and your social credit score will ensure that.

Greg Rucka is the biggest offender. Everything he writes stars a lesbian main character with some sort of self-hatred and addiction.

Red skull is /ourguy/

Attached: 1585000667192m.jpg (666x1024, 179.47K)

Alan Moore’s a bit desu.

>I think somewhere somebody fucked up and they HAD to accelerate
They were expecting Hillary to win in 2016. That's the only reason I can think of why they let Trump get the nomination. I know I know, "Zion Don" and all that but he was never going to fucking be Hitler, and he has appreciably moved the overton window in the right direction.

You are a pedophile who supports homosexuality and other forms of degeneracy in media to normalize sexuality for children because you want to satisfy your sick lust and predate on children. Nobody here is fooled.

Attached: 1583044006918.gif (245x184, 736.69K)

The fuck is wrong with his hand? Do these fuckers not know what a right hand looks like? Look at the thumb

Attached: RCO007_1574294458(1)1.jpg (1214x627, 294.63K)

Lmao no. It's not conservative just because they feature a white man and don't touch identity politics. Come back when Marvel features a White Nationalist or pro-traditionalism super hero.

Comics were always a Jewish trick, it's just now they are being less subversive (like the rest of Hollyjew)

> Harold Superman
> David Spiderman
> Jonah Batman

Checks out.

Kek his hand fist is reversed
Left hand on right arm

It's funny because Red Skull doesn't even use the "kill all minorities!" talking points that leftists use for right-wingers, but actually uses perfectly sound and reasonable arguments, and yet is portrayed as the villain.

Marvel got taken over by sjws, look up comicsgate.

The same thing that happens to every hobby, a bunch of nerd go there to hide from the world, they pour their soul into it, they buy it make it grow, when it is so big the normies get wind of it that is when the big money comes in, they buy up the nerd's niche hobby and they show it everywhere as if it was there idea, they make it more marketable remove the fringe elements and put more things that cater to the "average" person, slowly but surely kick out the nerds, and fully take over, then it is simple, no nerds to put all their time and soul on it the hobby slowly ( normally) dies, the nerds find a new hobby, rinse and repeat.

This doesn't look like an older Question book. Is there a more current writer actually going and writing him like Ditko wanted? Better question is this pre or post retconned "Reincarnation of Brutus" bullshit.

Where? He punches with left hand in the last picture, you can see it with the left part of the coat collar

only gen xers read them

I like them a lot. They’re doing good but sometimes comicsgate is a little too soft. They don’t punch hard enough.

It's even worse than that, these are real marvel characters now. They're trying to remove the stigma of names we call them, let's see how that works for them.

Attached: Snowflake-and-Safespace.jpg (912x516, 99.43K)