America

>This is America

Attached: 2AC6B60B-7FEC-404D-BAFE-60D304727E0E.jpg (378x456, 53.77K)

Attached: 1582640455364.webm (480x480, 463.31K)

Based

This is a burger thread now.

Attached: 1558730930500.jpg (1438x1433, 969.43K)

Seriously, why are Muricans so fat and retarded? And why do they actively seek to die so much from a respiratory virus? Do they think it's about achieving a high-score record for dying?

Attached: Coronavirus map USA April 5.png (1600x901, 503.8K)

he probably got diabetes from a lifetime of eating subbpar food, lost the use of his legs, and then gained lots of weight due to metabolic disorder. All of which could potentially been avoided if he had access to healthcare, education and employment opportunities.

Skinny fat here
Those people look nothing like the people I see on tiktok

Yes. We're going for the high score in dying. Now fluff your mullet with pleasure and beat Shelia for being a cheeky cunt you absolute tosser.

>Also, numerals and you're permanently flaccid.

Attached: 1586048698735.jpg (474x474, 44.38K)

Are aussies really that much better than working class Americans (srs)

This is why we must vote for Bernerino!

checked

I don't know, but you have to admit it's bad out there if people are degraded to such a state. Are we just going to toss memes around?

>Are aussies really that much better than working class Americans (srs)
Well we elect politicians who don't actively seek to kill us by being in denial about a pandemic. This suggests that as a population we're not predominantly retarded.

Bonzer, cobber.

Attached: Trump coronavirus tweet 2.png (672x224, 91.44K)

>Don't catch you slippin' now
>Look what I'm whippin' now
>This is America (woo)
>Look what I'm whippin' now

At what point does access to healthcare stop him from consuming 10,000 calories of fattening slop on a daily basis though?

>muh social conditions
Bullshit. t. Someone from an actually poor country.

Americans are just tremendously lazy, and also can't cook their own food. You burgers can't even prepare a proper sopa de macaco (ou morcego).

What kind of choice did blue collar Americans have? Vote for Trump who at least pays them lip service, or vote for Hillary who shows them active contempt? Shits fucked here, working class has been attacked for over 30 years by political elites there is no real democracy. Where do you get your sense of moral superiority from, it doesn't suit you.

post eyelids

It's because after we invented literally everything, we got lazy.

That's where education and access to proper food comes in. You have to grow up eating healthy food, a lot of people are stuck in an information bubble, or worse, literally have no access to proper grocery stores, which is common in inner-cities, and so literally have to rely on fast food and bodegas for their food. Not saying individual's can't step up to the plate, but we could certainly do more to promote healthy lifestyles. Lot's of people get fucked in their youth because there parents fed them poorly, or were unable to provide a healthy diet due to lack of money or access to healthy foods.

honestly, I think soda addiction is a massive part of it, that shit is cheap and it fucks you up.

post body

You're a massive fucking faggot.

Attached: hardworking_mexicans.webm (264x480, 1.95M)

Listen here you monkey eating nigger, I cook 6 times a week. I ho for fried chicken on sundy after church.

Attached: hamburger-helper.jpg (900x600, 502.99K)

and this is a fish taco

Attached: fish taco.jpg (700x1050, 469.3K)

is he ok

Shall we discuss american cuisine?
Sopa de macaco seems tastier than this. Uma delícia.

Attached: uAZYkip_d.jpg (400x289, 11.53K)

No its not, the grandchild isnt a mixed race mongrel.

>What kind of choice did blue collar Americans have? Vote for Trump who at least pays them lip service, or vote for Hillary who shows them active contempt? Shits fucked here, working class has been attacked for over 30 years by political elites there is no real democracy. Where do you get your sense of moral superiority from, it doesn't suit you.
You make a good point. It was a tough decision in the 2016 election. Hillary Clinton wasn't inspiring, though she's an experienced politician. Trump is a good cable TV host, but had no experience at all as a politician. It turns out he's completely fucked at being a politician and that thousands or maybe even millions of Americans will die as a result of him taking almost no action in the first two months of the pandemic. You would've been much better off with the boring but mostly competent politician being elected. At least you can learn a lesson for the coming election and vote for someone who won't get you killed in such large numbers.

Attached: Trump coronavirus tweet 3.jpg (1200x676, 71.4K)

He's absolutely fine.

Attached: 1512314689881.webm (220x400, 2.96M)

I ain't clicking that, nigga

Brazilian monkey cuisine is disgusting, Joao.
Case closed.

Based

ayy lmao

Attached: 1584672255241.jpg (1080x2220, 196.53K)

I have no idear what the fuck that pitcher is but we eat footlong chili dogs and tater tots in America.

Attached: sonic-footlong-and-tots-for-399.jpg (400x250, 22.86K)

thats like being hit by a 1980s datsun

2/3rds of americans are functionally retarded but 1/3 is just functional enough to think they aren't. See memes about adulting or the kinds of shit talked about in self improvement general or the fat people setion of Yas Forums

>sopa de macaco
I swear if you cause another pandemic eating fucking primates brazil you'll wish you burnt with the rainforest.

>Chilli
Mexican.
>"Hot dog" (frankfurter)
German.

Reroll.

kek holy shit

Those were great cars.

Bruhhhhh

Access to healthcare means parents will know what foods to feed their children and how much. Children will grow up eating healthy food in correct portions and so not be fat kids.

Big gubbermint regulations like plain packaging for energy-dense foods (for example, anything with over a certain number of calories per gram must be sold in a brown bag devoid of colour labelled in black text, Arial font) and bans on advertising food during cartoons or on child-trafficked parts of the web (e.g. YouTube), and promotions targeting children (e.g. Happy Meals) will depress demand for shit food. Further bans on where and when energy-dense food can be sold (no lollies at the point-of-sale kiosks, no energy-dense food sold at service stations, etc.) would be even more effective. Mandating the use of zero-calorie artificial sweetener in soft drinks, etc. etc. there are a million things you can do.

The obesity crisis could be solved tomorrow, but it won't be.

So fat kids always turn into fat adults and fat adults are fat forever. Weight loss is a meme and will never happen. A handful of exceptions are irrelevant when we're talking about public policy.

based gambinbro

Why are Americans so fat and disgusting? They literally shart when they enter Walmart and they can't even walk without an electronic scooter. Mutts are like massive foul pieces of brown lard that squeezes a greasy log out of their colon 7 times per day. How are they even alive?

Attached: 525726eea6582201488513bd674ad966.jpg (640x640, 266.02K)

I'm sure he had access.

>but muh loli gs Bookies

Based

Attached: F08BF3B6-5618-45C3-99EE-EE89A6F307A0.png (1104x927, 84.28K)

The little girl isn't a mulatto and I don't see a silhouette of a Jew rubbing his hands together anywhere

Someone fix it

You seem like a typical faggot cock gobbling australian nigger who thinks banning stuff results in a better society. You white skinned nigger, quit worry about the USA.

Those feet aren't long for this world.

Mutts will be shocked when he dies of coronavirus

>hey Miriam, do we still have the block of ham and the block of cheese? I’m going to the gas station for some smokes and some Busch lites

minus the ketchup would try

I regret clicking it

>quit worry about the USA.
Oh believe me, I don't worry about you guys at all. Every dead yankee makes my day a little better, and I eagerly anticipate watching you guys stack up the corpses during this coronavirus epidemic.

I fucking hate America so god damn much.

Here’s a little more context: was taken in upstate New York at a flea market

Attached: DBDCB693-01B8-4F57-A8F1-323BF5FC2F47.jpg (877x829, 255.37K)

i'm embarrassed

Skinny fat your either fat or not fucking skinny fat haha

As much as there is an appeal for a monster car with tons of power, there's just as much appeal for a car light enough 3-4 young dudes can pick up and carry around that you can drive the ever living piss out of too.

>win the war on obesity overnight using...Arial font?
one sec.....AAAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
This
We don't think about you, commie fucking retard.

> cityfags getting rekt in their shitfilled streets while rural Americans are cozy af

Hearing the stories outta Burgerland are hilarious. Proof that American cities are raging dumpsterfires begging to be cleansed

>We don't think about you, commie fucking retard.
I know, which is why you'll be asshurt and surprised when we follow the rest of the world and line up behind China and you're left choking and alone.

QQ more.

In PA and Ohio the Amish sell doughnuts at the flea markets, and I could totally get that big eating them. I go once a year to see the spectacle and see if I can't find some interesting memorabilia or something. I dont get how people go every weekend.

I’m tired of ‘this is america’ shit.

America is huge, complex, extreme, for bad and for good.

That’s just someone with issues with jank food probably fueled by psycological stress of some kind.

Never been there but thats my impression.

Love your fucking nation stupid goy.

What a lovely puddle to snack by

Whats that, a fucking monkey recipe?

So?

It’s just a meme you dense motherfucker

Based

Attached: 1454394103848.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

This kind of ‘humor’ ends really damaging nations when overused.

Careful goy, people end up believing it.