Q is a larp they say

Q is a larp they say

Attached: 1586128586622.jpg (1242x877, 567.4K)

Breadcrumbs and bullshit!!

Attached: 20200401_222641.jpg (294x428, 82.37K)

>>/bant/

hello shills

Q is a mixture of real intel and bullshit disinformation. It will all be cleared up when the Storm happens.

>muh hillary will be arrested
>muh dumbs all over the usa with no fucking proof whatsoever
>muh trump is fighting the blood sucking kid fucking vampire cabal in underground tunnels and cities
>muh 10 days of darkness that never happened
>muh gold seizures and NESARA schizophrenia
>muh April 10th will be the great awakening
larp before the next hallucinatory episode boomer larp until you get your next prescription retard

take your fucking meds you schizos

Alex Jones is a Mossad double agent who will reveal JFK

Attached: 1585945892175m.jpg (1024x757, 85.26K)

Which is going to be never.

>29.5 mil of 229 bil

Well, it's a start. See ya Vatican.

It's getting frustrating and hard to keep faith in. But I'm sticking with it.

>Q is a mixture of real intel and bullshit disinformation
No it isn't you fucking semite devil. There's Q and there's larpers

Attached: 1584406653216.jpg (746x536, 60.93K)

He's a larper that does his homework. Bullshit with a few facts thrown in to make it believable.

WTF PLEASE stop believing Q is real! He’s NOT! Hes FAKE! ITS A LAPR YOU SCHIZOS! WTF TAKE UR MEDS YOU STUPID GOYS!!! How many anti-Q threads do WE have to make to convince you!!??? KUSHNER, No, STEVE BABNNON IS Q!!! LOOK!! Q BOOMERS ARE KILLING PEOPLE!!!! NONOONO NO IM GONNA QOOOOOOM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Attached: 87A9F713-B92E-44A7-83C4-25D800DB3A1E.png (691x710, 575.63K)

*double nigger

Got em

29.5 million something, 229 billion something else... SOLD!

brrrrrrr

That q post was a day after though

look at the dates you fucking mong

So he posted the wrong info the day after the article came out. What about this proves Q to you? Lmfao

Dang you're telling me some retard on an anonymous image board name dropped the Vatican Bank the day AFTER Malta ordered the seizure of millions of assets from said bank? That's crazy my nigga but I do not remember asking.

wasted digits. die painfully

Does anyone remember Trump saying (I think during one of his helicopter pressers) something along the lines of “I think you might be surprised when you see what happens to Hillary” ???
Can’t find any reference to it now.

The Q post is from 2 years ago you mongoloid.

>imagine actually being this stupid

article is from April 3 2020
Q post is from April 4 2018

>the day after the article came out.

Attached: 1572241564282.png (657x450, 42.92K)

Confirmation bias: the thread

TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZO

THREAD REPORTED, JANNIES MOVE THIS SHIT TO /BANTZ/

Qtards deserve the rope

You people are missing the fucking obvious here. Wake up.

Attached: JFKjrWifeRally.jpg (1024x612, 76.5K)

Are you genuinely retarded?

The Q post is from 2018 you stupid prick.

Why don’t you move yourself to bant fuckstick? I asked a question here that I want answered.

That's it?

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

no shit, retard

So where's Jonny boy then

Get fucked nigga, I'll make another thread as soon as this one gets taken down.

>everyone who lets me know im retarded is a shill

Attached: IMG_8001.png (560x396, 325.95K)

bump

Attached: 0b0247af5a43f96cf1d999c57e386bd8.jpg (960x720, 123.88K)

Attached: JFKGravesite.jpg (811x898, 143.68K)

JFK gravesite with eternal flame.

The hell is he holding up?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (447x430, 34.49K)

This board is done for. All US flags are boomers who think that ever critiquing them makes you a kike shill. Ban everyone over 35 on this board.

JFK's grandkids were singing Timber in reference to TIMBERWOLF....

George HW Bush.

Attached: 1585393555029.jpg (561x840, 60.03K)

Yeah, "take ur medz" is real critique.

“I don’t see sufficient proof for this” is enough to set you off. A race realism thread leads to evidence and scientific publications and real debate. This shit is just boomers posting pictures of stupid shit with circles and arrows that aren’t even fucking coherent.

They are coherent. It's just your one track mind that revolves around a black man cumming inside a white aryan girl clouds your thinking ability.

Attached: JFK17b.jpg (1080x1833, 327.91K)

I sit on the fence about Q, but that shit was pretty chilling. A few things Trump has said also make me pause when I try to dismiss Q.

>A race realism thread leads to evidence and scientific publications and real debate

Race realism is the biggest psyop of them all, and the scientific publications and graphs are worth shit.
Don't worry about the National banks and drug cartels funneling black money into corporations and political foundations, here goyim, focus on how some people from a ghetto have lower IQ on average than Hungarian people.

>>imagine actually being this stupid
>
>article is from April 3 2020
>Q post is from April 4 2018
"Q is so awesome that his predictions happen AFTER the event!"
*sigh*

Any decade now!

>2 years old
>M not B
>29 vs 229
Its so old...

This. It made me think back to the note passed to Jeb and George at the funeral...

Attached: 7070f8bb6c99619ef2a4bb2d6432b4e9.jpg (1266x1600, 539.24K)

fuck off kushner

you Q-fags are the biggest cucks of all time.

you wait around for some nobody to drop vague hints at SOMETHING you have to guess at yourself, which means nobody is ever WRONG because nobody wants to admit their head-cannon is bullshit.

If you guys KNOW such shady shit is going on, why does it matter what Q says? If you aren't going to physically do anything about it, why does it matter what he drops? Q could say democrats are going to nuke every city tomorrow based on the entrails of a goat and you'd just sit here and shitpost about it instead of engaging with and trying to prevent the thing you pretend to care about so much

Yes and Trump with his “calm before the storm” and “I think you might be surprised when you see what happens to Hillary” comments, and retweeting the violin thing. Something is definitely going on behind the scenes.

>"Q is so awesome that his predictions happen AFTER the event!"
>article is from April 3 2020
>Q post is from April 4 2018
>article April 3 2020
>Q post April 4 2018
>April 3 2020
>April 4 2018
>2018
>predictions happen AFTER the event!

Are you actually retarded?

the photo from the grassy knoll

This comment meant for