TRUMP retweets: "Go to Jesus, the only one who can control the winds of this storm"

Liberal demons seething in the comments.

Attached: jesus.png (597x490, 53.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=Hl_qwINlopA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399
jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Pelosis-father-and-the-Holocaust
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/jews funding and voting.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=ee6B5cQJozY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((John Hagee)))

Attached: B8ScSJXIQAArCIr.jpg (960x720, 133.38K)

All three of those "Christians" are Zionist shills.
There's nothing Christian about supporting the synagogue of Satan.

>b-but the message is invalidated because the person behind the message
t. seething shill

>>(((John Hagee)))
this

>Liberal demons seething
i.e. jews and their golem

A must watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Attached: jesus jews.jpg (2060x2883, 1017.45K)

t.memeflaggot from israel

>gospel verses are now synagogue of satan
>going to Jesus is now synagogue of satan
t. seething shill 2.0

>jews subvert and destroy western institutions from within
I'm shocked!

Attached: fighting for.jpg (1024x732, 132.17K)

>we cannot listen to specific verses of the bible if someone we don't like posts them
t. non-sequitur no argument shill with a vpn

Trump's clearly hell bent on getting as many americans infected as possible

But to what end?

Attached: social distancing from christians.jpg (2747x1983, 970.88K)

Kek. You fags are thorough

John Hagee is a literal kike who says salvation comes from worshiping Judaism

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97.4K)

>winds of this storm
>storm
I swear to god if the Qfags were right...

This. He will be thrown into the fire with his beloved kike pets

Megachurches are anti-Christian, most of the pastors are grifters who just want a new private jet. The best churches are the small town ones.

>message says go to jesus
>b-but the person behind the message once said x and y
I guess its a good thing Trump retweeted the right message then huh, shill?

Shills are seething in this thread.

Come to ((Yeshua)) . Lets go support ((Israel)). Lets vote for our zionist president ((Trump))

>Trump mentioning a “storm” on Twitter

Christians are refusing to isolate from church....because they want to meet Jesus.

Stop IP hopping, shill.

>shills are seething in this thread

Attached: jewjak.png (213x237, 10.2K)

I am done with Trump. Done with you waste of life Christians.
Democracy is a lie.

Attached: 1585005552723.jpg (994x1024, 78K)

lol

And jews hate Trump like he's Hitler himself. Your tribe knows exactly what it's doing. Play both sides where's there's weakness and destroy.

Jews are just 1.4% of the US population and 0.0025% of the world population

>Bernie Sanders on jew loyalty:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hl_qwINlopA
>Chuck Schumer on jew loyalty:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
>Joe Biden encouraging white genocide:
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Senate (9% jewish, 650% US over-representation)

Michael Bennet (D-CO)
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Jacky Rosen (D-NV)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)

House (8% jewish, 600% US over-representation)

David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)
Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ)
David Kutsoff (R-TN)
Andy Levin (D-MI)
Mike Levin (D-CA)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Elaine Luria (D-VA)
Jerry Nadler (D-NY)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)
Dean Phillips (D-MN)
Jamie Raskin (D-MD)
Max Rose (D-NY)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Kim Schrier (D-WA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Brad Schneider (D-IL)
Elissa Slotkin (D-MI)
Susan Wild (D-PA)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
Lee Zeldin (R-NY)

Supreme Court (33.3% jewish, 2,400% US over-representation):

Ruth Bader Ginsburg (D)
Stephen Breyer (D)
Elena Kagan (D)

forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/

jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399

Attached: jews funding and voting.jpg (1667x1346, 591.35K)

Show flag, shill.

>GUYS WE NEED TO IGNORE THE MESSAGE THAT SAYS GO TO JESUS AND FOCUS TOTALLY ON THE IRRELEVANT THINGS THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE MESSAGE SAID AT OTHER TIMES IM TOTALLY NOT A SHILL

Want to know who was the primary (((person))) responsible for pushing the holohoax myth and the creation of Israel (based upon said holohoax myth) in the US post-WW2?

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Pelosis-father-and-the-Holocaust
>Speaker Pelosi's father, the late US congressman Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr., of Maryland, was known as a Roosevelt Democrat. What is not widely known is that D'Alesandro broke ranks with president Franklin D. Roosevelt on the issues of rescuing Jews from Hitler and creating a Jewish State. D'Alesandro was one of the congressional supporters of the Bergson Group, a maverick Jewish political action committee that challenged the Roosevelt administration's policies on the Jewish refugee issue during the Holocaust, and later lobbied against British control of Palestine. The Bergson activists used unconventional tactics to draw attention to the plight of Europe's Jews, including staging theatrical pageants, organizing a march by 400 rabbis to the White House, and placing more than 200 full-page advertisements in newspapers around the country.

The more you know... pure coincidence, I'm sure!

Attached: pelosi.jpg (681x667, 90.88K)

>another non sequitur
Trying hard to derail the thread, huh shill?

Imagine worshipping a 70 year old man, hardcore. Why are you turned on by the sight of him, faggot? Trump is not Jesus nor is he here to save the white race. He legit has a Jewish daughter and Jewish grandchildren for God's sake.

>jews funding and voting.jpg
>379 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/jews funding and voting.jpg/
ITT a memeflag and a known shill that can easily be found in the archives posting CUFAI pastors and preaching Zionism calling other people shills.
It's all so tiresome.

>go to Jesus & gospel verses
>preaching Zionism
You're really trying hard huh shill

This is true and the basis of all schisms, you nigger.

Satan literally tried to tempt Christ with bible verses.
John Hagee is a known false teacher. The fact that he retweeted him just further proves Trump is Zion Don.
You're not doing anything beneficial for your cause by making this thread.

>I can't argue the simple facts
>Pilpul activate!
Why is the left utterly jewish? Why are Trump's enemies utterly jewish?

Can't answer, huh?

Attached: JIDF ball.jpg (796x801, 156.55K)

The funny thing is, I didn't even know who these people he retweeted were until you pointed it out, I was just focusing on the message being retweeted by Trump like most normal people.

The only one preaching Zionism is you under the guise of "informing people".

>Zion Don
Revealed yourself, tranny shill.

Why is Trump's entire administration filled with Jewish people?

Attached: Trumpscabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.93M)

Trumps a jew retweeting a bible quote... must not be his phone.

Praise Jesus

Attached: THEWAY.jpg (313x370, 8.71K)

Lmao, he can't answer that

>huh ?

(((NJS3TEz5))) is absolutely furious and losing his mind doing everything he can to make sure people do not adhere to the "Go to Jesus" message.

Attached: 1586098063255.jpg (350x466, 30.81K)

The message is invalidated because jesus doesn't exist.
>go to this mythological figure based on faith in somebody else's belief in superstition
Unsound, unreasonable, and based on faith in somebody else's (unsubstantiated with mutually verifiable sound valid evidence) belief. The fact that it's a jew pushing christianity for the sake of getting more people to support Israel is just traditional judeo-christian thinking. Its completely independent of how absurd and illogical it is to have "muh faith in jeebuz" not to mention a unreasonable waste of time.

>Legit worships a man with Jewish grandchildren.
>Mocks a kike country yet worships a man that worships Israel
The irony of Trumpfags! Why are you guys so gay over this guy? Clearly he is not here for our cause, yet you guys jump on his dick whenever you see him.

basado y rojo pastillado

>jesus doesn't exist.
I remember being 11 years old too.

Shills are absolutely seething. Everything from Zion Don, to Jesus doesn't exist, to muh Jews. Everything to derail the thread.

If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.

Attached: jesus-carrying-cross-bloody.jpg (576x509, 49.01K)

>a list of literal whos vs senators, congressmen and SCOTUS etc.
>more pilpul
POWERFUL arguments ;)

Attached: a quick jew history.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

You should go with Jesus Christ and accept him as your Lord and savior.
You should also call out and expose false teachers who say lies like salvation comes from worshiping Judaism, that Israel is a piece of land in the desert and not the eternal kingdom that only Christians belong to.
Sorry but a true Christian should be able to discern when a blasphemer is preaching. Go watch the John Hagee sermons, if it doesn't disturb you I don't know what to say to you.

Attached: 1550263890663.jpg (640x360, 60.05K)

Jesus will grab coronachan by the pussy.

Attached: 1585345126661.jpg (981x1476, 946.74K)

Are they servants of Christ? I am a better one—I am talking like a madman—with far greater labors, far more imprisonments, with countless beatings, and often near death. Five times I received at the hands of the Jews the forty lashes less one. Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I was adrift at sea; on frequent journeys, in danger from rivers, danger from robbers, danger from my own people, danger from Gentiles, danger in the city, danger in the wilderness, danger at sea, danger from false brothers; in toil and hardship, through many a sleepless night, in hunger and thirst, often without food, in cold and exposure. And, apart from other things, there is the daily pressure on me of my anxiety for all the churches... If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

Attached: Probably_Valentin_de_Boulogne_-_Saint_Paul_Writing_His_Epistles_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (2401x1766, 918.52K)

Why are jews so powerful, bros? Ideas?

Attached: wall.jpg (2280x2552, 1.25M)

>"Go to Jesus"
>worshipping Judaism

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ee6B5cQJozY

Cmon Mr. (((GOLDSTEIN))), try harder, you’re not even baiting hard enough. Show flag, and people will respond, or are you scared that people will (((EXPOSE))) you?

He put another parable before them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field, but while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. So when the plants came up and bore grain, then the weeds appeared also. And the servants of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have weeds?’ He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ So the servants said to him, ‘Then do you want us to go and gather them?’ But he said, ‘No, lest in gathering the weeds you root up the wheat along with them. Let both grow together until the harvest, and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, “Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’

Age has nothing to do with mutually verifiable valid sound evidence, of which there is none to demonstrate that a magical figure named jesus exists. Also there is no mutually verifiable valid sound evidence which demonstrates the existence of god of the bible.
>I remember being 11
Your capacity to understand logical reasoning is still stuck there evidently.

agreed, mega church pastors are false prophets

If he is a false teacher then he's a false teacher. No one cares about him.

This thread is about Trump retweeting the message "Go to Jesus", and no matter how hard you try to shift the focus of this thread from the original message, it will still stand, shill.

>Palm Sunday
>Trump retweets a Christian thing
Woah, it's almost like we are a heavily Christian country!

You chose wrong then. If you wanted a better world you should pick better. Dont complain now

Using seal of Solomon to make deals with demons

He pointed us to Jesus you idiot. I absolutely love Trump. Jesus is Lord and Creator.
>>Also is this the storm?

Daily reminder that despite the God talk & Bible quotes Q never mentions Jesus & the only reason for modern Israel is so the 3rd Temple can be constructed & the anti-christ can declare himself God.
Qultists who claim to be Christian have succumbed to the great deception.
Support for Israel is anti-christ

I agree but not all mega churches are bad. I would say 90%+ are grifters. But some churches are just big and that's ok. If a preacher is good at his job his flock will grow.
For me it's all about where the cash ends up. If a preacher is making 80k a year.... He is a grifter.
If a preacher is making 30k (the median salary for an American priest) h
But he has a flock of 5k people. I don't see the problem.

When exactly did trump have ANYTHING to do with jesus?

A retweet means nothing coming from a man who allowed his daughter to get impregnated by a kike then literally change her name to Yael Kushner and convert to Judaism.
A man who can't name a single bible verse.
A man who says he won't repent for his sins because he's never done anything wrong.
A person who has supported the synagogue of Satan his entire life.

Attached: 1583433327920.jpg (1023x978, 228.3K)

Just wanna know when. Dont throw a tantrum if you cant answer.

When Jesus chose him before birth to save America.
>>long laid plans to make him an instrument of God's wrath on the wicked
How's that faggot?

So now your focus shifts from the pastor to "Zion Don"? Your true colors have been revealed, shill. You are just trying to hard to convince people not to listen to the message.

This thread right now
>ZIONISM
>ISRAEL
>ZION DON
>PASTORS BAD
>MEGACHURCHES
>JESUS NO EXIST

All to distract from the fact that Trump retweeted a message that said "Go to Jesus".

Trump is on team kike. it's legit.

Nigger, he's a Zionist. OF COURSE HE WOULD WANT YOU TO GO TO JEWSUS

Ask God if he approves. I have nothing to do with your claims.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 19.00.32.png (1112x276, 71.16K)

wish a nigger would

I'm a Christian and I believe in Jesus Christ.
I also believe you are a kike which is why you are using a memeflag.
And yes, Trump is Zion Don and John Hagee is a false teacher.
Just let this thread die, you made a mistake posting it.

Blessed be you user, the one that speaks the truth.

Attached: 1584158548723.jpg (300x300, 37.59K)

What mutually verifiable sound evidence is there for the existence of your magical jew on a stick? Please provide sources you insufferable bad faith faggot. The bible is not a valid source of evidence for any of the claims for which it makes. Mutually verifiable valid and sound - do you have any idea of what that means? Provide evidence for the existence of jesus and for the existence of god on those standards of evidence or shut the fuck up one and for all.

Israelis and Jews hate Jesus.

I think his point is about said pastor being Zionist, which Israel only exists so the anti-christ can build the 3rd temple to mock God & blaspheme by declaring himself God.
Jews hate Christ, we're not allies but in direct opposition to each other

Nothing makes kikes seethe like Jesus.....this thread is bringing them out like the cockroaches they are. Cockroaches get crushed

You sure dont!
>>and that's a good thing

Checked

Ask them to give up all that they have and follow Christ and watch them all walk away sorrowing.

>im a christian and d-delete this thread!!!!!
haha! Sad!

>Trump is on team kike. it's legit.
You need to tell the jews , they seem to have missed the memo. Do you have their email or something?

Attached: threat to jews open borders.jpg (1649x922, 344.54K)

What about his 7 other grandkids and 4 other children?

Attached: 50EB7B67-4708-4954-89F8-D51FE35D18F0.jpg (250x226, 6.87K)

I'm a Christian and I'm helping you learn that the pastor John Hagee that Trump retweeted is a false Christian who worships Judaism and spreads lies about the bible.
I'm trying to help you see the truth, user.
Go watch a video about John Hagee, you will be disgusted with what you hear him say

Ticktok

If you are questioning if Jesus of Nazareth was a real man in Palestine 2000 years ago, then you're ignorant of the consensus of virtually all but a handful of reputable scholars with a PhD and professorship in history, archaeology, or theology, including atheists and non-Christians. Stop making a fool out of yourself and become educated instead.

Don't worry little buddy.
Your young and dumb.
Hopefully you will find Jesus someday.

Attached: 1585881317745.jpg (639x539, 53.94K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: trump minister.jpg (585x564, 59.84K)

Ironic, considering your memeflag. 50 bucks says you are either a ZogBot or an Israeli yourself.

Meaningless to me when there is nothing to fear.