Why do American 22 year olds look like this?

Blows my mind that people can let themself go so quickly and become so disgusting so fast. They’ve already doomed themselves to a painful death before 50. Is shoving your face with pizza and Mountain Dew really worth it anons?

Attached: C56B96B5-1495-4D06-A05C-B887CF2D422C.jpg (1440x1440, 245.06K)

Our food supply is basically poison.

that's some basic shit OP, people need to have a higher standard for life

Those poor horses.

While extremely unhealthy, they’re both still infinitely happier than you will ever be.

Capitalism failing.

>let themselves go so quickly
they were probably chubs their entire life

This comes from having a woman in charge of the family. I know. Same shit happened to me.

Broken horse back mountains

poor fucking horses

Yeah we need to starve them with communism

Those horses look like they given up on life.

Well in the sense that capitalism skyrocked standard livings so fast that people changed from starvation to excessive glutonny to fast.

kek

this checks against the fat guys I know.

Attached: CA551D17-ACD1-440D-B2B7-38114188AA08.gif (351x262, 2M)

Built for ___

i blame the parents

The equine snack they’ve taken along won’t last long

Lack of pe in schools. You used to be ridiculed for being fat and unathletic.

Look at these doughy bodies

Capitalism has made them weak and soft. They will not survive the coming storm

There is nothing else to look forward towards doing so why the hell not.

Because you are wrong and they look like this.

Attached: 1495424467991.png (522x800, 523.77K)

Shame on you Fatties
Now it’s time for change
Go into the light fatties
Into... the ... light
Covid will NOT spare the fat fuck

Attached: 429AEB79-335A-4873-AFC4-338E9D862F76.jpg (1906x2383, 3.02M)

Hey thats what I was gonna say

They still have guns tho. Which automatically makes them less gay than you.

most food is filled with chemicals
our women are literally unable to stop eating without the assistance of some drug or another - adderall is popular
men simply stop giving a shit if they have to put up with the women getting fat

More pe pe po po for chubbers

Attached: B505BAB7-657F-434D-AB8D-0FF72F214D31.png (537x750, 446.98K)

>our women are literally unable to stop eating without the assistance of some drug or another - adderall is popular
What?

I graduated high school in '07 and I thought P.E. was a joke back then, I can't imagine what it's like now. They allowed students to get out of participating if they walked three laps around the gym, absolutely pathetic. Then they'd spend the next half hour sleeping on their backpacks. And the actual "sports" were low energy bullshit like badminton, bowling and frisbee.

> if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: IMG_20200404_181139.jpg (315x411, 119.65K)

Took the words out of my mouth.

most of the college aged girls will get some bullshit perscription for adderall to stay skinny without having to workout or eat healthy

it's true, most women will eat snacks all day out of habit because without their regular prescription (or otherwise) drug cocktail. adderall is one of many commonly prescribed drugs that also acts an appetite suppressant

Fuck off newfag

Sure little jew.

because a purely capitalistic society doesn't want the best of their people.
Guess which type of government does.

Attached: vlz30s85j2yx.png (1024x597, 161.27K)

Nah nigger you just like to eat.

Bull.

Yeah man, single mom checks out.
Only recently managed to finally lose at least some weight, I was at 137kg at 190cm, now, almost a year later I'm at 105kg and I want to get to 90 eventually.

Quit the sugar jew as best as you can. I also did keto for a couple of months which was to my own surprise very effective.

This is what 90% of this board of NEETs looks like. You're no different, other than probably less showered.

I can’t imagine having sex with someone’s whose overweight. That just has to be so soul sucking and revolting. I only cum inside girls who are less than 100 pounds

Seething Commie

They don't. The majority of young people in America live in liberal urban areas, exercise constantly and eat normal amounts. Millennials/zoomers are a lot more health conscious as a whole than generations before them, I know of 0 fat people under the age of 30 in my city.

You're cherry-picking random fatties out in the country, who drive their trucks everywhere and put ranch dressing on everything.

Kys

>t. Ham planet

This couldn’t be farther from the truth. It’s fucked here. Glad I started lifting in my late 20s.

High T

Goyim feed

>I know of 0 fat people under the age of 30 in my city.
Nobody cares about faggots and their queer little social circles

And where do you live? Probably in some nowheresville mid-sized city in Kentucky.

Because mommy could only afford McDonalds

>They’ve already doomed themselves to a painful death before 50.
when you're that young it's not too late to whip yourself in to shape.

Bay Area, faggot.

>why do (x) (y)?
>they don't
>OMG NO ONE CARES
I love this place, never changes. Seethe harder, friendless incel.

Attached: 1578278404803.jpg (960x925, 217.16K)

Kentucky? Where everyone smokes and is fat as fuck?

Probably the outskirts. San Jose is basically Tennessee.

These two chubs are low I.Q. consumers built for keeping the U.S. economy humming along. He has a huge t.v. all the video games and streaming, she has nice car, fancy kitchen equipment. They have low stress easy jobs that pay decent. In my opinion these are good happy goy. It's a shame they will not be needed in the 70 nation plan

guess ill look like that in a year.

Compare with the average black male

Attached: 1585643128732.png (1728x2592, 3.13M)

Attached: 1585635729845.jpg (649x960, 102.66K)

Attached: 1585596018378.jpg (1280x1707, 124.7K)

Attached: 1585815332198.jpg (767x1219, 102.83K)

Probably where that picture was taken. Or Texas. Basically anywhere with no sidewalks where the horses have been replaced with F-150s.