SCHIZOS ARE BURNING DOWN 5G TOWERS HAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IMAGINE BEING THE ISP WORKER AND YOU SPEND DAYS INSTALLING BETTER INTERNET FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE COMMUNITY AND SOME SCHIZOS FROM AN ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD BURN IT DOWN BECAUSE THEY THINK IT SPREADS CORONA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

twitter.com/imjustbrum/status/1245833218634506240

Attached: crylaughpepe.png (225x225, 9.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imjustbrum/status/1245833218634506240
thesun.co.uk/news/11320198/coronavirus-5g-conspiracy-theory-masts/
google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/597145/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek. At least that we got something out of that 5g faggot.

People are destroying 5G towers because they emit enough radiation to cause cancer in people.

Then they put out a bunch of damage control memes trying to minimize the truth.

>LMAOOOO Dude the risk of getting cancer from 5G is the same as the risk of getting cancer from eating pickled fermented vegetables

(failed to mention that in korea 6% of all men and 3% of all women get cancer from eating kimchi)

>DUDE DONT BE A PUSSY WE ONLY GAVE YOU A 6% CHANCE OF GETTING CANCER. DONT YOU WANT FASTER INTERNET???

Attached: Disgusted.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

>set on fire
it's just an electrical fire.

you guys are such /sheeple/

Attached: 0_MQ.jpg (615x1093, 51.33K)

>twitter.com/imjustbrum/status/1245833218634506240
lol I was wondering when this would happen, Im crossing this off my KEK List

Attached: 1585610916573.jpg (717x708, 63.99K)

>schizos

They aren't, they are just brainwashed morons.

t.actual Schizophrenic

yes yes you're right!
now go destroy more public property for our entertainment schizoid

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

>t.actual Schizophrenic
sorry for using schizophrenia as an insult, schizo

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 8.72K)

One of my old friends from high school is a literal meth addict now and posts boomer conspiracies all day on his fb. Especially these 5g ones.

Q SAYS ITS SO SO IT IS SO YOU FUCKING SHEEPLE

>schizoid
I prefer to think of myself as part of a group of friendly eco-terrorists lmao

Attached: FF7 Party.jpg (965x535, 408.93K)

burn that shit down, I don't need anything better than my ethernet cable
thesun.co.uk/news/11320198/coronavirus-5g-conspiracy-theory-masts/

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000574915130.jpg (3974x4252, 1.08M)

where's your group schizo

That's ok.

Only the shadow people and giant invisible spiders are a threat that people aren't aware of.

Corona is the real deal.

Burgers completely loosing their shit after 2 weeks of quarantine
>vets and navy going nuts over #CaptainCrozier whistleblower coverup and calling for regime change
>terror attacks against med ships
>bombings "foiled" left and right
>disolving NATO over protective gear
>Trump talking about war with Iran again
>retards burning down phonetowers

On a sidenote ironically the faggots climbing up 5G towers are the only ones going to get cancer

probably quarantining lmao

I know the video is from Britain Burgers doin the same.

You Romanians can’t afford much data on your mobile phones kek

>public property
A fucking tree.

5G *IS* CORONAVIRUS YOU FOOOL

Attached: 1472086346816.jpg (576x384, 132.15K)

misplaced or not there is an underlying feeling in the psyche of the masses that technology is somehow ruining the human experience. is this a luddite awakening? uncle ted would be pleased.

most people don't give a shit about the navy guy.
he deserved to get fired for jeopardizing opsec.

>write a public open letter to military leaders
>hey we have some sick people on our ships, maybe we should stop having ships until this whole virus goes away

what a fucking idiot

Good, the New World Orderlies are not getting everything their own way.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1530, 740.24K)

Can't do parallel affine transformations on my paint program so meh

Attached: Untitled.png (717x708, 632.29K)

He got what he wanted. He didn't want to be on a boat full of sick people. Now he doesnt have to worry about being on the boat ever again.

Go to your WiFi router. Pick it up. Hold it for a while. Feel that heat and the tingly sensation running throughout your body? That's deadly radiation. 5G will bombard everyone to that same degree. Please perform the above experiment and don't let go until you're dead or cured of retardation, you NPC brainwashed faggots

All I know is there a bunch of them installed in my city on top of a condo building , about 20-30 of them all siting on top of the building. Whenever I walk near that place I get massive brain fog and have trouble thinking or orienting myself, like if I was on drugs or in a dream. You might say oh it's placebo! It's not. I always wondered why I felt like this when walking near this area until I saw the 5G towers and came to these conclusions. Also I highly encourage any of you to walk near 5G towers to test it for yourself. I am a really healthy person (mentally and physically) and I never get sick. Just test the field by yourself then if NOTHING happen then you have my permission to shit post.

ONE MAY BE CONVINCED IF YOU SEE THE RADIALS SPIRAL. tHE MAND IN TE VEIDEO CAN EXPLAIN.iT WILL ALL MKAKE SENSE TRUST ME.

The people want a fiber optic wired society. So we will have a wired fiber optic society, the overlords will not decide that for us.

The real question is: do you trust the bastards like the Normies do?

Attached: image.jpg (250x250, 6.69K)

>DONT YOU WANT FASTER INTERNET???
This is what I don't understand. Is your 4glte really that bad?? Where I'm at things load instantly. Is it something else?

>>"probably" does something somewhere...
ahhahhahhahh, dude no eco terro fasho activo grupino of yours exists

take your meds

>I am a really healthy person (mentally and physically)
Whatever makes you sleep at night man

Most likely, I doubt that all these people thing 5g is what caused corona symptoms. But everybody at this moment is being made hyper aware of their health. So 5g rolling out right now is a good way to piss people off even more

What was the first city, a pilot city, to fully implement 5G? Did you guess Wuhan?

Read The Invisible Rainbow. Radio waves are killing us for a hundred years. The 1918 spanish flu? yeah.

My hands and especially fingers have been real tingly lately on and off throughout the day. I will try this later and see if it stimulates the same tingling or a different feeling.

Attached: 1508704655277.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Good, Good, accelerate...

Attached: Emperor_RotJ.png (360x270, 158.19K)

People are destroying these towers because they were built by chinks you retards. We don't need yet another means for their telemetry bullshit.

I hope this is true. That’s based as fuck

>there is an underlying feeling in the psyche of the masses that technology is somehow ruining the human experience

That’s not what they’re experiencing, it’s just extreme ignorance of technology and how it operates. We went from a mechanical to a digital world, everything is invisible now or hidden in a magic black box. It’s like when niggers in Africa destroy solar panels .

None of these people have any underlying feeling that things would be better without cars or air conditioners.

That kind of reveals the purpose of it.
It's not to more quickly stream netflix to you.
It's to more quickly process the data that they're collecting FROM you. Millions of people are using free apps like snapchat filters and tiktok, without understanding why its all free. It's all data collection to better teach A.I. how to emulate human behavior and facial expressions.

And those "hospital ships" off the coasts are not hospitals.

It's some real metal gear / skynet type shit.

Also, this.

Attached: 1572730975665.gif (440x300, 1001.5K)

GET FIBER OPTICS YOU RUSE CRUISE IDIOT PHONE FAGGOT FISH GOBBLING NIGGER LOVING MUSLIM FONDLING GARBLASTING HYPER ASSHOLLES AHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED
Kill me

5g is a tyrants wet dream
Why Hong Kongers Are Toppling Lampposts
For protesters, claims of Chinese surveillance are politically useful, even when they can’t be proved.
google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/597145/

>Corona just so happens to happen when Musk is testing his 5G satellites above Sweden
....hmmmm....

Attached: 1560885603717.jpg (1024x762, 143.72K)

This. We dont want no Huawei Chinese commie shit

It's fine. Intelligence is through the roof on this planet.

Attached: OH FUCK THE ALIEN MIND BEAMS.png (303x197, 3.45K)

WE MUST STOP 5G. Humanity MUST STOP IT.

I think it's hilarious, I hope the workers don't start getting attacked though.

Based=/=amusing

>Is your 4glte really that bad??
Its radiation is only one step away from a microwave. Just use ethernet like a sane person.

Giant invisible spiders are real. You can see them on the astral plane.

>radio waves cause cancer
ok schizo

lol. Good job, mossad.

Based revolution against modernity

>Phased array microwaves are the same as the 5G radio spectrum
Dumb swede.

Sickening display. And what's even worse is you probably aren't even a paid shill, or even a real person. You are a bot.

I read that the company’s stuff was defective & caught fire/exploded into flames & they’re blaming it on locals.
Insurance $ probably.

beep boop
ok schizo
beep boop

rare
chance to see how the cleanup crews handle it, any trashed towers need to be watched for activity. i mean if these things are powered off they shouldn't be dangerous anyways so we need to watch any cleanup and repair etc. crews for unusual equipment

We really need to use a different word for non-ionizing radiation because sub-70 IQ fuckwits like this guy and the people burning down the towers don't realize it's not the same thing. You can't get cancer from microwaves you fucking boomer idiot.

Literally prove it.

shill mor faggot.

Attached: Camels.jpg (500x362, 114.96K)