Brit/pol/ Charlie from Green Street Edition

>3,605 Coronavirus Deaths- Increase by 684- UK’s death toll is HIGHER than Italy’s was at the same stage - 38,168 tested positive overall
thesun.co.uk/news/11283723/coronavirus-news-uk-live-updates/

>PFA say players must ‘share the financial burden’ of coronavirus pandemic
talksport.com/football/690730/pfa-players-share-financial-burden-coronavirus-pandemic/

>Ten vintage international kits you might own which are now worth HUNDREDS
talksport.com/football/690103/vintage-international-kits-worth-england-holland-brazil-shirts/

>‘Bruno Fernandes can be Manchester United’s new Paul Scholes’, says Old Trafford legend Bryan Robson
talksport.com/football/690889/bruno-fernandes-man-utd-paul-scholes-bryan-robson/

>Premier League propose finishing Premier League season in China
talksport.com/football/690803/premier-league-finish-season-china-crazy/

>UEFA insists cancelling competitions due to coronavirus is ‘last resort’
talksport.com/football/690869/uefa-cancel-competitions-coronavirus-belgium-brugge/

Attached: charlie.png (466x512, 314.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNOG3FNn7Bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck the queen and fuck the british people

First for are Mozza
youtube.com/watch?v=rNOG3FNn7Bc

Attached: 907986986.jpg (696x442, 49.33K)

Im here and you cant stop me

Attached: 1569436846895.gif (1000x1000, 288.94K)

Attached: 1576183724914.jpg (708x800, 173.92K)

from the govs website

Attached: gov web.jpg (960x540, 45.29K)

>social distancing
>self-isolation
>face masks
>washing hands constantly
>avoiding unnecessary contact

Is this a watershed moment like 9/11?
How many of these measures do you think will be permanent?

Just got all of the Monkey series lads. Not going to drink again today/night.
See you around.

Attached: BritPol Guitar.png (1225x957, 784.18K)

When the virus subsides here, it’ll be really hitting the third world hard. And then you’ll see luvvies shill to bring the infected here to help “treat” them.

>the sun

Attached: the sun.jpg (620x390, 134.79K)

>What kind of people live in these houses?
>T-shirts or blouses?
>Torn jeans or trousers?

Attached: 1547995364260.jpg (1021x1136, 400.79K)

>fuck the queen
cringe
>fuck the british people
based

you forgot MANDATORY APPLAUSE AT 8:00pm ON THURSDAY FOR RNHS

luvvies can get to fuck

have fun lad

>FF7 remake is a time travel plot
Fucking kill me.

Attached: 1585909459758.webm (1042x602, 2.55M)

good lord, that face causes nightmares. i really fucking hate this picture lol

Retards including WHO suggesting average person wears a face mask?
Why....?
They said before there isn't enough for everyone and would take supplies away from frontline workers.
Autism

>Company is in great shape and no chance of being furloughed apparently
Dream's gone, wfh is much comfier than being in work though.

why do new bin bags already smell like rubbish?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29.42K)

>684 today
>2k in four days
Can you feel it now Mr Johnson?

Luvvies run the narrative machine, deep state bureaucracy and have numerous positions in government.

We can add some more
Nature is a whore

recycling m8

>>What kind of people live in these houses?

maggots like the ones in your picture.

>FF7 remake is a time travel plot
>Fucking kill me.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13.04K)

That’s why you become a government worker m8 ;)

shit I forgot about that

>PFA say players must ‘share the financial burden’ of coronavirus pandemic
i'm not sticking up for millionaire footballers, but i don't think they "must" do anything. the football clubs are right to furlough as many staff as possible and use the govs 80% bullshit to pay them. footballers taking less wages so football clubs PLC can use that money to pay staff instead of the gov doing it is shit business. a football player is not really a member of staff or employee of a football club, but an asset, with a fixed cost amortised over the whole contract. so if a player refuses his wages, it just saves the club money and does not benefit any employee in anyway.

How are they able to afford newly built houses? I work so hard, do overtime, but still live in house share

I waited 10 years for this mess. Being a basedboy is tough.

Attached: 1585909683334.webm (1014x562, 2.61M)

I never played the original so I don't really care

RE3 remake though, wow, that fucking sucked. What were they thinking?

>And where will they be
>Ten years from today?
>Bed-sitter, bed-wetter, or penthouse go-getter?

Attached: 1529094162670.jpg (750x744, 569.01K)

>use the gov's 80%
you mean use the taxpayer's?

>Deano hears a who!

I think he does. Literally.

Yeah we had the same talk yesterday, just know now there will be no bonus, payrise or dividend next year...

up to their eyes in debt with a minimum deposit (helped by parents)

bread queuing like the rest of us, their deanocube a crumbling shack, the hpi range rover long ago scrapped.

I love the clapping shit, it's pissing off so many other key workers because they've also just to get on with their job and risk their health while working much harder, but they're getting zero appreciation for it.

Clap for diversity

>96% CFR
>close to two weeks with 0 "recoveries"

Attached: cfr.png (332x257, 6.66K)

And I swear that I don’t have a gun

Attached: CLAPCLAPCLAP.gif (499x262, 1M)

What did you think of Bleach?

What is wrong with rs3 remake? Not played it yet and never played the original so if its similar re2 I'll like it.

nobody told me there's a new thread ffs

Attached: 6c28221e393044d139867b2adb1223e5.png (854x72, 20.72K)

Fuck off, Piers.

Lads, there was no yorkshire tea at morrisons. In fact the only normal tea they had that wasnt some gwyneth paltrow peppermint vagina bullshit was Ringtons.
Its pretty good stuff, im not even mad.

yeah, obviously. but it is the government's plan. Mcdonalds is using it to pay 135000 in the UK even though they made a few hundred million in profit last year, 1 million profit a day. they should have cash reserves to cover wages,( but they pay good dividends i think)

it is a government scheme, however badly thought out and implemented, which allows corporations to save goodwill by burdening the taxpayer, yet the y try to guilt footballers, because "muh overpaid entertainers in a crisis"

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 21.38.16.png (656x575, 212.15K)

There;s obviously a problem with recording or identifying of recoveries, rather than no recoveries. Why am i even responding to you I dunno but yeah. For instance, thousands tested positive but just had mild symtpoms and have been sent home,they are not dying, they probably are alright after a bit but they are not getting retested to confirm a recovery.

Good but a stepping stone. You know Kurt had more.
Floyd the Barber, Negative Creep and About A Girl are the best on it imo

a female friend said to me last night. "Are you going out to clap for the nhs?"

I said "Not getting clap from the nhs." she didn't reply daft cow lol.

mate no one gives a fuck about your steam chat you fucking nerd, either fuck her or fuck off.

Attached: 1585911566239.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

she made decent cash from geordie shore, being a whore and random "influencer" bullshit. enough for a mortgage and lease contracts anyway

no

Don’t forget about Israel or the Holocaust.

if you or your neighbours have a camelia plant (or if you're lucky c. chinensis.) you can make tea from that.
it has big showy flowers and in bloom around now.

have sex

I’m so happy
Cause today I found my friends
There in this thread

this looks even more gay than that animal crossing game we were talking about last week

Why don't you save?

I could die while traveling on a bus, does this mean that the bus killed me?

I'm not saying over-paid footballers are any worse than multi-million pound businesses, only difference is the actual figure.
However, when you see lower level clubs taking pay cuts, plus let's be fair when anyone mention big fucking wages, you think of overpaid footballers, and they're not bothering to take ANY whatsoever.
You're going to fucking piss people off, regardless of you're taking advantage of a shit government idea, you're still abusing something you don't need to in the slightest.

Heh

lmfao fuck off manhands i already said no

Can't even show your real flag. Pathetic.

why did i come back? this place is worse than ever

Anyone with mild symptoms doesn't even get tested. You're only tested if you go into hospital.

Face masks will become normalized to be worn.
Washing hands will be emphasized more aggressively, and this time might stick because of covid19 horror
Social distancing in terms of more Finland style personal space will become standard, but it won't be as aggressive as it is now. It'll be more "Don't queue up balls deep in eachother".

I am skeptical you'll be told to travel less since they'll want to make up for lost time, will encourage people to travel more after it's done. But yes, this will make 9-11 look like a fucking joke.

Ecuador is already stacking up bodies in the streets. It's going to be a biblical plague in the third world. Another migration crisis and this time MAYBE there'll be more support against opening the border for refugees.

almost as if this place reflects the state im in lmfao

Why won't you just have sex with me ffs im dripping.

Im a tranny and i live with my gf who is a real girl and things are good and i hate you all so there haha

Attached: 1568977231719.jpg (793x927, 162.33K)

neck yourself mate

The only good to come out of this is the waifus.

Attached: 1585836992042.webm (1078x596, 947.71K)

Hey sister

RE games are designed to be replayable, that's sort of the big thing about the franchise and why so many unlocks are in it.
RE3 took this a little too far and is a little short. 5-6 hours a play through including cutscenes. The game is very cinematic too rather than a survival horror.
Fans of the franchise are angry that two areas were cut from the remake although another two areas have been greatly expanded.
All in all it's more like an arcade game. Dont get me wrong, it's a fun game and I had a good time playing it but I'd wait for a sale if you're not a huge fan of the series or dont often replay games.

Im genuinely preferring ringotns mate, and they had loads of this shit in stock, unless we get a full on apocalypse and the world really goes to shit ill be sticking with this. If it gets to the point where I have to start making tea out of the garden i think im just gonna do a bunch of drugs and float off this mortal coil.

you want what you can't have

Attached: a842072dbd7142b1155678cdd7ac83a1.png (676x105, 6.88K)

Gotta find a way
Better way
I better wait

it's 2020 m8 it probably has a dick

not everyone who was tested or has been tested, was hospitalised. Two weeks ago, someone could have been tested and found positive, but not needed hospital. Go home and recover they were told. Two weeks later, they are over it, but no one is getting retested. The fact the number is not changing at all stronlgy indicates a problem of recoveries being identifed. Fuck off.

Devs of today know how to make a good pair of tits don't they