Fallout Parallels

Does it seem to any anons that what’s going on right now is eerily similar to the lead up to the Great War in Fallout?

Attached: 306B20EE-2E05-469E-BD80-F7DEC2DF9C6A.jpg (1200x800, 139.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.gamepedia.com/New_Plague
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, grow up.

I was thinking the same. China wouldn't hesitate to use nukes.

Knowing my luck id survive and it would be fallout 76, the worst of the fallouts.

All we need is a nuclear war with China now. We need some prepper vaults and some DNA altering shit going on too.

Some places like Syria and Libya have been is a quasi post apocalyptic state for nearly 10 years now.

>grow up
>Memeflag
>Even worse nigger Memeflag
Kys.

>fallout 76
Don't mention that on here.

I heard Fallout Miami, the fan made game, was actually better than 76.

Corona must be the "new plague." You can see here that it was a bio-weapon that was to be used on China: fallout.gamepedia.com/New_Plague
I guess in our timeline it's actually being used.

Attached: NewPlagueFallout.png (1090x752, 168.04K)

Wait how did I recover when I never got the virus? I ducked out last night at 2 am after all the infections started.

I'm an immunochad.

House always wins.

>nigger telling someone to grow up
dumbass nigger, become human first then you can speak

>tfw forgot how to do that
Do you remember the commands?

Independent Vegas baby.
New game should be in Chicago,Denver, or SLC/New Canaan

Attached: aa50c551e73ed8c8c146db8b6245968b-imagejpeg.png (195x258, 130.27K)

Also EnclaveGang

Sure thing. Tell that to the old, dried up fuckstick I left a frag for.

Rate my loadout

Attached: C1AF8215-0A23-4DEC-B010-961EDEC37728.jpg (619x690, 114.24K)

Fuck off legion faggot.

You couldn’t even begin to comprehend the mathematics that go into making a videogame, niggerbrain

We aren't in a resource war dumb ass
We have too much energy now

NCR Coofer

The resource wars have already been fought.

Bumping.

If I stay in VATS the virus can't harm me.

I always knew Legion faggots would drink niggersoda.

Yes. There are no coincidences, user. People, who are of great imagination and can tell a story well are often used by God to deliver prophetic things to come, often without them being wise to it. That's the inherent price of being a visionary. Because from who whence did the vision come from in the first place, if not God? Even if a dark creature steals the info to give it to someone aligned in darkness, the source of the info in full is still the same.

hardly

We have transistors and are not stigmatizing electricity being used in technology. Fallout was completely analog.

no

Attached: 1576085599408.jpg (500x500, 105.3K)

I hate China as much as anyone but they are a declared no first strike, it's literally a law there that they cant nuke first

Next watch out for a limited Nuclear War between India and Pakistan.

>Fallout was completely analog
Not true

believing any words from communist china

Attached: 1574471128306.jpg (320x320, 33.72K)

Save us Mr. House

Vacuum tubes are digital and fallout is full of those.

So naive...

ww3 or civil war will start at around 2027. astrology chads will know what im talking about and shit their pants once they realize it.

Attached: Screenshot (189).png (2560x1440, 992.53K)

oh fugg...

Oh, well, if China says they won’t strike first, then I see no reason whatsoever to disbelieve them. After all, China has a sparkling reputation for honesty and integrity.

Attached: D1FF19AF-4793-4A10-B5DE-F06E5B69D4A5.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

i like that idea. I also like the idea desu that alot of masonic/illuminati/jewlite plans are communicated symbolically thru media, so when some piece of media eerily echos real life, its not a coincidence, it was them signalling things esoterically

Attached: 1575587975594.jpg (594x650, 289K)

if yus so evolved how come you scared of corona?

It's the dawning of the age of Aquarius?

More like Shadowrun with VITAS but less of the food riots in New York and magic returning

what in the flying fuck would that have to do with ww3? you compare astrology to the stock market crash in 1930's and ww2 to today and the next 7 years.

Correct. It's called predictive programming. It's done both because of that and to convey in a cryptic way their intentions because according to their fucked up version of karma, if they warn their victims in any kind of way and the victims do not do anything about it, they believe their karma is not negatively affected. They are wrong of course, but to be deceived by darkness is to be delusional within it as well.

I've been playing Fallout 76 every day since beta. Daily reminder I'm the real Fallout fan and you haters are just commie scum.

t. Soiboi bethesdacuck

New Vegas ducks are irredeemable by the way. There is no place in the glorious future for people who don't know the difference between fucking Interplay and Black Isle.

Fallout with no people isn’t Fallout. Even the retards at Bethesda realized this and added people back in to 76.

More like retarded NPC that doesn't even understand the point of this thread.
Either that or a deliberately inflammatory "wtf" kind of post made without addressing it to anyone, so as to cause the direction of the thread to appear to be retarded to others, so they lose interest itt. Cointelproshit.

>China says they would never nuke first
>Imagine being this fucking retarded and gay

No. It’s more following Deus Ex. I’m just waiting for Majetic-12 troops to start operating in the open.

>you compare astrology
No, fuck you, give information or don't. Don't be a coy informational cocktease while mentally masturbating over what you know.

Because China won't nuke us first retard.

They'll ask NK to do it.

Wasn't Black Isle just a division of Interplay focused on making RPGs?

I don't, but I think the rest of the world would be on our side if they start nuking aircraft carriers

No it's more like the movie Contagion

Anyone else ready to hunt some muties?

Attached: rafal-badan-power-armor.jpg (1920x2169, 484.11K)

absolutely none

Fallout happened due to a lack of oil. What we are experiencing is the exact opposite. Cheap prices and nobody is driving because they are staying home.

>Fallout
Well akshually

Attached: download.jpg (620x465, 49.85K)

We memed it into existence. Of course a flaggot denies meme magic.

let me at those chinks!

Attached: 1585762994135.jpg (600x315, 12.9K)

Black Isle became Obsidian and made New Vegas. Interplay became InXile and made Wasteland 2. Since Fallout 1 and 2 are really Interplay games then the real Fallout 3 according to the CEO of InXile Brian Fargo is Wasteland 2. Obsidian were never the real creators of Fallout.

Fallout takes a more radical approach. As much as deus ex is closer to what we see today, the problems of the world there are never settled. Fallout on the other hand, finds a un-easy solution to them which is more likely to happen

>Vacuum tubes are digital
there arent enough hipsters and EEs here to properly take this bait

Yeah I do. When ever something happens between the US and China you could always draw parallels. Right now we are in the New Plague. And if everything goes to plan we should be at war in no time.

Attached: C4B959E6-8122-4228-B0C2-DDED3262888E.jpg (1024x768, 192.74K)

They spread an virus instead

user fallout was a refence to the cold war and its concequnces

>fanta
>literally made in nazi germany
>niggersoda
I'd COOF on you,but you seem to already be infected

>Interplay became InXile
I only think Fargo is from Interplay. Many people from Obsidian are from Black Isle, it's why they are called Obsidian(which is a black rock).

The end of the world occurred pretty much as we had predicted. Too many humans, not enough space or resources to go around. The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purely human ones.

The earth was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing, an atomic spark struck by human hands, quickly raged out of control. Spears of nuclear fire rained from the skies. Continents were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Humanity was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the background radiation that blanketed the earth.

If you side with anyone but the Brotherhood, you're a ghoul sympathizer, a synth or a communist, either way you're getting purged

Attached: raw steel.jpg (2560x1440, 534.39K)