Should victory gardens be brought back?

With food security and supply chains in question, should people start growing gardens? It was estimated that 40% of fresh produce was grown in people's back yards during ww2

Attached: image.jpg (743x779, 120.62K)

The jew fears the indoor farmer.

Yes definitely grow your own food. We have just extended our garden and put in more. Got chooks and ducks for eggs and fertilizer. Amazing how much you can grow in a backyard.

only if your a fucking hick shit

Yes, but with all the urbcucks now, I'm not sure how feasible. They build suburbs with houses three feet apart. Basically apartments with fewer niggers.

Yes, it should come back ASAP. The savings in pesticides, transportation, middle man, less diseases caused by shitty produce, ... are way more than enough to justify this.
For the homosexual jews: a huge plantation spreads plagues faster so shut up and die.

Everyone should turn their backyards into this.
The kids can play in the front yard I just need an ED-209 to guard them out there.
> HALT. I am Guarding the children today. Please step back 30 feet or I will be authorized to use deadly force. You may shove that package up your ass.

Attached: amin-akhshi-ed-209-green03.jpg (1920x1291, 289.36K)

Yes, Americans need to relearn how to grow and process their own vegetables. And I think many will be inspired to do so. The same as many US companies have risen to the demand for medical equipment by switching over their production lines to make ventilators and face masks.

We always have a garden. Wish we had space to grow all our produce. Even when you buy started plants you end up saving a little money depending on type. Growing from seeds even better. Plus no migrant poopoo hands touch your food.
Fresher and taste is better.

Underated

You don't have one already, OP?

Attached: DexMomSwimming.gif (480x360, 1.45M)

>your
Well, it'd be great for you, you uneducated dipshit.

Shut up nigger.

They should have never not have been a thing. Self dependency, at least partially, is the epitome of alpha. Same as learning new skills and spending time outside.

Also, you have (literally) never had a tomato until you pull one right off the plant. The shit you have been eating is an unripe green tomato that was altered with ethylene gas to look red. They do this because it takes too long to get actual ripe tomatoes to market, so they ship them green and flavorless.

Attached: garden misc.jpg (770x5634, 957.58K)

victory gardens should be a thing 100% of the time, every family should have food in their backyards.
why even have a backyard otherwise? growing lawn?

A small one but it will be bigger this year

/thread
The kikes cant have us growing and trading our own food as well as teaching our children about nature!!! FUCK NO!!! SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: white_hate.png (888x648, 634.5K)

Is this what Jeff bezos wants

Boomers in Homeowner Associations will block this.

Attached: cffffef8-da9b-4064-998b-290d6e99b0eb-1.jpg (1334x838, 263.11K)

Seeds are sold out in the UK due the virus I read

most people dont have a backyard now

I already planted mine like a month ago
and got chickens
I'll be okay unless my house gets fucking nuked

Already do it and have been doing it every year. Why? Because I live in rural America and we don't need any jew grocers to feed us.

Muh cuck garden

(((They))) hate the idea of people being self-sufficient
that's why they try to hammer in the idea of living in cities, being completely dependent on grocery stores, landlords, subscription services for entertainment and software, etc.. For example, spouting "rent free" is an instance of memetic warfare where the concept of indefinitely paying someone in order to have a temporary home is normalized

We didn't garden last year, but we're getting ready to this year...if it ever stops raining long enough to fill the garden.

We also have some potatoes and tomatoes in containers.

Having failed with corn previously, remember it likes to be bunched.
Too much spacing or not enough total area and it will barely grow.

Also, prepare to murder coons. Hey will destroy all your hard work if you don't.
Gamo makes some silenced, multi round pellet rifles if neighbors are a problem.

Attached: IMG_4181.jpg (1200x627, 1.06M)

Go back to the desert.
Let a white man properly utilize the soil.

Attached: Islam rainbow.jpg (1275x1650, 226.44K)

>With food security and supply chains in question
They aren't, but self-farming should be more common

>migrant poo poo hands

lol he's right, 30% of norovirus cases as estimated to come from lettuce alone. If you've never had it, imagine someone giving you a diarrhoea enema every day for three weeks

>should people start growing gardens
everyone I know has always had a garden

We've been gardening already, but are ramping it up partly because my parents are having trouble getting what they need.
Hope they like brassicas, since that's what does best here for some reason. Got brussels, broccoli, kale, turnips going strong. We've also had a lot of success with beets, tomatoes, and tomatillos. Going to try potato for the first time this year using one of those potato-apartment type enclosures.

I wish we had more fruit, but all we can manage is strawberries and a boysenberry vine. Our citrus trees flower but don't fruit.

>Also, prepare to murder coons.
Ground squirrels here are a major issue. Fuckers chew through netting just so they can gnaw on green tomatoes.

People eat such large portions these days a victory garden would not feed even one person before they have to run out to the supermarket and stock up.

Oh, racoons...Right.

I love the word chooks

>gardens
Enjoy your rodent infestation and Hantavirus, bro

They should never have left.

When you grow your own food, you are more free than someone who doesn’t

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (214x160, 7.7K)

I don't think that this bullshit is going to go long enough for them to make much of a difference but sure, go for it.

>Enjoy your rodent infestation and Hantavirus
doesn't know why farmers have outside cats and geese.

Yes, of course.
Not to mention, a little local farming could help with climate change.

Attached: 1498919138368.jpg (928x706, 392.92K)

Need an info thread on indoor gardening ASAP someone help

Attached: 1534351885345.gif (250x250, 1.82M)

I'm putting vegetables in the ground on my rented land and I don't give a fuck if the park owner doesn't like it.

Attached: 1379754781498.jpg (900x2793, 746.36K)

Tomatoes and cucumbers are about as nutritious as a wet sponge. Why waste your time on that shit?

Just have 90,000 acres of land bro

>>Got brussels
When should I be over for dinner?

>> Going to try potato for the first time this year using one of those potato-apartment type enclosures.

With potatoes the key is just adding dirt gently every time they pop up.

>> I wish we had more fruit,
Pick a berry group that grows like a weed and then just leave it. Pick depending on your area, I grow raspberries because they are extremely resilient here. But where I grew up on the west coast they get insane amounts of black berries, further out east they harvest a plethora of June berries.

Just pick one natural to the area and don’t “trim” it

my parents have had gardens my entire life, youre legit retarded if you cant control a small garden or gardens

Pic related is what we should all be doing in 2020.

Grow lights are affordable if you're not a worthless NEET and you can buy some perlite/vermiculite and grow superior hydroponic veggies year round inside your house, independent of the season.

You can grow a hundred pounds of potatoes in a 1x1x4 ft box. In two months if you grow indoors with cheap plant nutrients. The only excuse is ignorance.

Reading is hard

>homeowners association

Attached: HOMOwners.png (699x719, 356.8K)

>Just have 90,000 acres of land bro
one is enough.. and in many many places you can buy one acre for about the price of an Iphone.

Love that pic, thanks user

>

I wish you health, burger. Health and prosperity. Come round the land down undah sometime so I can offer you a googie egg in these trying times.

Don't grow your own food goy

Dont buy a single piece of food that relies on hick shits you urbanite kike

Home owners association should be put against a wall and mowed down

This is probably illegal in most municipalities

How's that shit gonna work in urban areas where people people are packed a building of 1-room shitholes a thousand or more deep?

microgreens

Simple - the smart ones will use hydroponics, and the rest won't be interested in gardening anyway.
Here's an example of the latter group.

I'm surprised all the organic craze didn't result in this.

People eat crap because they can't afford real food, but they could grow it easily.

Try study up hydroponic apartment farming.
Its pretty cheap and you get a lot of fresh veggies and herbs.