Bye Bye Corona-chan

Bye Bye Corona-chan

Attached: 014408.jpg (1079x1184, 263.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/442598/coronavirus-treatment-plaquenil/
youtube.com/watch?v=9WJONReaIo0&feature=emb_title
youtube.com/watch?v=FeaPHoTbWLc
atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com/israel-firm-to-donate-potential-covid-19-treatment/
floridapolitics.com/archives/325642-israeli-drugs-combatting-coronavirus
israel21c.org/israels-teva-donating-potential-covid-19-treatment-to-us-hospitals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NOOOOOOOO NOT MY GOODEST VIRUS CORONANINO CHAN

Mourn for her, she will still exist in our minds.

>Dr. Vladimir Zelenko
>HASIDIC JEW doctor steps up campaign for controversial drug, as states clamp down on prescriptions

forward.com/news/national/442598/coronavirus-treatment-plaquenil/

Well Yas Forums? Apologize NOW!

Attached: 4d87a8261c8726e9aa93b85fe5d0b715ac6055d98295344da1f3e763c79740f0.png (1098x617, 183.57K)

Fuck that, I want her to exist in our bodies too.

In during chinks buy all those drugs and ship them to china

but what about this person who said it literally kills you but forgot to add they consumed fish tank cleaner? IT DOESN'T WORK!

Attached: fishtankcleaner.jpg (596x721, 125.6K)

>zpak
Why would you use an antibiotic for a viral infection?

Lots of other doctors have reported the same thing weeks ago, kike.

Opportunistic infections

China is already working on a new virus

It's like Tylenol. They can work at the right dose, but if you take 15 of them, it will be your last headache. Trump knows this, and we will all know it soon.

He's looking out for his own because he knows jews are getting fucked hard right now. Otherwise do you think he would even care?

Prevent secondary infections, which are in all probability being under diagnosed. Additionally, some suggest that it can act as an adjuvant to the anti-viral activity of hydroxychloroquine, although the mechanism by which this might be possible is unclear.

I really want to believe this, but the dr. in question is not credible.

>believing this Jewish "doctor"
This is a ploy to get goyim to poison themselves with heavy-duty anti-malaria drugs. This stuff makes you go blind.

Why would you use an anti-malarial for arthritis?
Why would you use an anti depressant to help people quit smoking?
Why would you use a Tuberculosis drug as an anti depressant?

>Drugs only interact with the body in one specific, targeted way and don't have any other effects or uses

> 699 patients
Why he no stop at 666?

Attached: YUNO.jpg (1500x1126, 103.46K)

To no ones surprise the ungrateful goyim continue to persecute the humble Jews for no reason other than to inflate their own egos.

Sad. You should learn some humility and gratitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WJONReaIo0&feature=emb_title

Great, let's do a controlled infection already.

>a Jew trying to make quick money with a "cure"

>Makes you go blind

Only when used as a long term prophylactic for YEARS to prevent malaria.

This treatment is 600mg for 5 days.

SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE
I'M FUCKING DONE BEING NEET
I WANT TO WORK, GO OUTSIDE AGAIN MAN
THIS IS SO FUCKING BORING

patients treated with three drug regimen
1- hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days
2- azithromycin 500mg once a day for five days
3- zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for five days

youtube.com/watch?v=FeaPHoTbWLc

How is this guy able to do this but New York hospitals are apparently collapsing in on themselves and having people die by the truck load?

So much misinformation out there about this virus.

It’s the anti-inflammatory properties of azithromycin suspected to be of benefit, but there’s many other better meds for inflammation, and the one paper this adjuvant therapy was based on was suspect, at best, dangerous at worst. Zithromax has never been a good first line therapy for its labeled use, and I’ve never seen it successfully used for inflammation for anything even close to this. It’s bogus, I’ve yet to see any benefit. Now, back to my shift, have to see patients. Wash your hands, user, be well.

It's because Mayor Cumeater invested in pharmaceutical companies trying to put out a novel (IE, non-generic) drug.

The Chad Jew does what is right no matter what the laws of men say.

The virgin goyim sits on his hands and demands endless meetings and debate and permission from authorities before acting.

Attached: 1458018022335.jpg (700x646, 63.81K)

>Opportunistic infections
Like what?
>Prevent secondary infections, which are in all probability being under diagnosed.
Oh I'm sure that's why nobody can give solid reasoning on the purpose of it.
>some suggest that it can act as an adjuvant to the anti-viral activity of hydroxychloroquine, although the mechanism by which this might be possible is unclear.
So it's absolute horseshit then. Nice.
I wonder how much this Dr. is getting paid to shill exactly what China claimed works back in late January save for the addition of the zpak.
>doesn't understand how antibiotics work on a fundamental level.
Quit being a fag and shitpost with some authority.

Fuck you kike, get out.

Based Russian doctor doing what the Jews refuse to. Keep up your human experimentation you mad lads.

Well considering that he is recommending its use to his fellow Jews in Israel I'm guessing its safe to say he's not getting paid by China to shill anything.
see

100% because the virus is a hoax to begin with

>recommending its use to his fellow Jews in Israel
Okay? But ARE they taking his advice and administering this treatment?

>shill
These drugs are genetic, retard.

No Cletus YOU get out, your sister is getting lonely. Better hurry over before Tyrone beats you over the fence to her.

>cured 670 people
>entire county has 70 verified cases.
Who would believe this shit?

15 tylenol ain't fatal.

Hell 150 ain't fatal.

Dosage is important though, your analogy is just flawed as hell.

lmao China was just trying to claim that HCQ didn't do anything for covid even tho it was established by Western scientists that it worked well against SARS in 2005. Get fucked, Chang.

>literally who
data is solid nigger

Attached: private.png (621x835, 130.22K)

He's an ultra-orthodox Jew tho. Not every Jew is named Chaim Schlomoberg

THE JEW LIES!

THE TRUE TREATMENT IS FORSYTHIA!!!

Attached: ETfdwi0XYAExSp8.jpg (630x866, 63.04K)

WHERE DO WE BUY HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

Many drugs on the market are approved by the FDA and used without the biological mechanism. If the drug is already approved by the FDA and the dosage and side effect is well known and controlled, if it is shown to help with treating corona virus then it should be used

No, he hasn't.

I mean without the biological mechanism known.

The chloroquine shills are back

atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com/israel-firm-to-donate-potential-covid-19-treatment/

floridapolitics.com/archives/325642-israeli-drugs-combatting-coronavirus

israel21c.org/israels-teva-donating-potential-covid-19-treatment-to-us-hospitals/

Not only are the BASED JEWS using it on themselves they are also donating 6 MILLION doses to their American Allies in a show of generous solidarity and gratitude for the military aid the US has provided Israel over the years.

It really says a lot about the state of things that it is the Jews who are stepping up to help the US before anyone else.

>dr. Vladimir
lol

>zithromax
>for a fucking virus
fakest of news

>people who were going to get better anyway got better

Wow, it's literally nothing. Try it on someone in the ICU who might actually die from it then report back with your failures.

HOLY SHIT MY WIFES BOYFRIEND WHO WORKS AT NINTENDO JUST FLEW PAST MY HOUSE AND TOLD ME HES LYING!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING, HAPPERINO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THIS IS A LIE I WAS TOLD BY PEOPLE THAT IN 2 WEEKS EVERYTHING IS GONNA GO DOWN TRUST ME! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1585407682885.jpg (820x560, 126.98K)

it's an immunosuppressant isn't it
for many people that'll make them feel more miserable than just weathering the virus itself

HCQ treats Corona by lowering your immune response to it so that the body doesn't undergo a cytokine storm syndrome. Then because the immune system is being suppressed a dose of antibiotics is given to address possible opportunistic infections.

I know that goyim aren't as smart as Jews but try to keep up this was already addressed earlier in the thread.

Perfaps a sexbot ?
> Pay attention chang

Attached: Miss Worldwide 2.png (1153x1400, 2.81M)

without the inmune system what exactly is stoping the virus from penetrating neural tissue as it seems to do with some?

being potentially that corona is like herpes

>can't comprehend getting paid to say literally anything as being the foundation of a shill
user.. I...
>lmao China was just trying to claim that HCQ didn't do anything for covid
No, they're claiming chloroquine isnt effective. There is a difference Just like you don't want to take chloroquine sulfate like that boomer.
Regardless, I think that study was almost as retarded as your claim. Which is to say, very.
>hey are also donating 6 MILLION
Ah yes, just like China is giving europoors all those top tier testing kits.

I for one am looking forward to the day of schizophrenia.

Attached: STOPTHINKINGATME.png (361x300, 11.51K)

NOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE REAL
ORANGE MAN SAID THIS WOULD WORK

It's not. It's a completely different kind of virus.

We need to manage expectations, it’s too early to say that with any kind of certainty. I hope you’re right though.

Attached: 8F79729C-17A4-4635-BD0D-82AC1946BEBD.jpg (342x342, 31.86K)

Getting paid to shill a generic medication would be like getting paid to shill bricks.

The thing about HCQ is that WHO is completely silent about it, and considering that chinkland owns WHO, I'd say HCQ is a legit treatment.
But another hurdle to pass is that coronavirus mutates too fast. Over 2000 strains are sequenced, so how to know which work, and which don't.

but it IS penetrating neural tissue and once there the inmunological system cant get it

and I know its not related to, but my question is, being invasive what would prevent the virus from being recurring like herpes?

wouldnt supressing the inmunological system would be worse then by letting it go unchecked then?

>in order for him to be shilling it has to be related to the drugs and not a governments propaganda.
Maybe this website isn't for you.

Keyword SUPPRESSES not removes. The point is that people getting bad reactions to Corona is due to an OVER RESPONSE by the immune system. HCQ helps lower that response down to a safer level, but your immune system is still there and functioning.

Literally bullshit, its been shown that the drug actually makes it worse sometimes

This virus lacks all of the molecular machinery which allows herpes to go dormant.

Do you know what pneumonia is?

>wouldnt supressing the inmunological system would be worse then by letting it go unchecked then?

Maybe if you are among the people who go through the disease showing mild to no symptoms. That's also why testing and consultation with a doctor is also important and why buying the drugs and administering them by yourself can potentially be a bad idea.

The corona virus if nothing else has pulled back the mask on just how scientifically illiterate Yas Forums really is.

>I know that goyim aren't as smart as Jews
then why do they need to poison everyone with drugs, alcohol, and fluoride?
also, Hasidim are the special-needs Jews.
they're the most inbred and backwards.

i'd honestly trust a regular doctor before some hasidic hillbilly.