STOP CALL IT CHINESE VIRUS

STOP CALL IT CHINESE VIRUS

Attached: 1F252645-F1CE-4AC0-886C-5191B10B5A21.jpg (1536x2010, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B-VnPWDBTaxwX2yOBnKtlQrryXh3xLRyolBsHw0/?igshid=bu5qx09m75i2
nypost.com/2020/02/29/pope-francis-cancels-third-day-of-events-amid-mysterious-illness/
twitter.com/li_xiaosi/status/1243233884130742272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1585453716376.png (647x969, 366.65K)

Wu-flu

These fucking liberals are destroying economies with this nonsense, now they're trying to shoehorn 'muh racism' into it. I've had enough. The chinese created this, then lied about it at every step of the way. If those subhumans weren't eating bats none of this would be happening. The chinese need to be held accountable for this shit.

i'm going to call it: the commie cold

Are they gonna hug a bunch of Chinese to virtue signal again?

>lay your eggs in the grasshopper's brains
fuck man they really are insects

Chink virus it is.

They should probably do another hug a chinese day. Idiots

Attached: 7FDD3E55-843A-44D0-9FC9-AC0BD88166EE.jpg (828x963, 602.02K)

CHY-NA

instagram.com/p/B-VnPWDBTaxwX2yOBnKtlQrryXh3xLRyolBsHw0/?igshid=bu5qx09m75i2

The virus was made by the jews. there was a pic with proof of the leeker going around Yas Forums 2 months ago.

>"No! you can't have anything but positive feelings towards another race! think of the .0003 percent that ARE NOT like the rest!"

Chinese ARE a disease. CHINESE VIRUS is a symptom.

Fuck off Chang we can call it whatever we want.

Remember when they hugged and kissed patient zero in a public square?

Fuck off MAGA faggot

>spamming fake twitter posts
As if spammingtheir twitter faggotry wasnt enough

Mutts are getting desperate

Attached: DIOS MIO.png (680x680, 191.41K)

Noggin joggin

Attached: 6EBBDEE7-31A0-4F85-8646-A14E695771AE.jpg (884x1024, 144.66K)

originated in china..... so yeah name fits

Shanghai Shivers

Ok wu flu

China sucks at information warfare. You guys need to hire some quality Russian trolls or some shit. Chinks have ZERO bantz and their insults and slogans are so fucking cringe it's painful. They really are a people devoid of creativity.

chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus chinese virus

>lay your eggs in the grasshopper brains

What the fuck, Chinksects are yellow niggers.

What the fuck are you going to do about it, Chang? Give us another cold?

>Yellow fever
>Not china
Kinda ironic there

Chinks ARE the real virus.

No.
The Chinese virus will unite the world in a common cause. Time to eat the bugs.

Okay. Fu King Furu

>world stops calling the chink viru the chinese virus
>millions of lives saved

Why is Australia so much more based and valuable than UK or Canada?

GO THE FUCK BACK
FUCKING CHINKFAGS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT
GET OUT
GETTTTTTT OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT
GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT

Attached: chinese flu.jpg (424x960, 91.33K)

中国病毒
Anyone know if jewgle is accurate?

Slant lung

UK is like our mother, Canada an annoying favorite sister, Straya a brother.

deepl.com

The Shanghai Shivers is my favorite. It sounds so old-timey!

>Straya a brother.

Please stop, the only anglo country that doesn't talk endless seething hatred about america is New Zealand. I'm actually ashamed at the level of just unfair vitriol I hear from people just as fat and stupid as the american stereotype

I hope there's a reckoning for the companies that imported those chinks to make their overpriced leather bags, and the politicians that allowed it.

i was in italy ,and saw ppl making joke on chinese/asian...and no.ine wear mask...when i was in italy ,i was worry becuse no one.take it seriosuly. i wanted to go buy and wear mask ,but my friend twll me dont... ppl on west ,don.t care just laugh ... but who laughing now. chinese ppl really are best to taking responsibility (well ,mostly) when it really matter.most

STOP CALLING IT THE "BOOMER REMOVER"

Attached: 20200330_134503.jpg (1065x701, 221.04K)

>implying it wasn't the illegal Chinese laborers that brought the virus to Milan/Italy
>supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Fort Detrick Virus. America should take pride in their creation.

Don't forget that Senators sold millions in stocks the day before the media started talking about it in the US.

kek

Ching chong ching chong.

>never mind the fact that we stole it (like we steal everything,) and released it one our own people, gweiloy

Fuck yourself Chin Lee

Attached: 68-685789.png (1201x1469, 1.98M)

STOP, CALL IT CHINESE VIRUS!

Attached: contingency.png (401x617, 363.3K)

>STOP, CALL IT CHINESE VIRUS
ok
CHINESE VIRUS

link to the post pls, i want to read all the butthurt

Hey China
天安门广场大屠杀

CHINESE VIRUS

Attached: ian.jpg (590x159, 54.47K)

Wonder what covid19's high score will be. I'm betting it ends up beating AIDS.

What a thing for you ambassadors to say! Wowza? Did you know all the Chinese Twitter ambassadors have all these posts about how delicious it is to torch puppies?

Attached: 1585531696974.png (616x652, 192.39K)

globalism dying. corona was much needed

People always talk shit about Americans here man. They are losers of course but it's a bandwagon thing. I don't like it at all but it seems like people revel in it

China is a virus...

Attached: 1585106000953.jpg (1000x603, 335.31K)

SUCK IT THEN FUCK IT CHINKU

>as if we were the disease
yes

Attached: 5780-869-5.png (480x448, 157.18K)

Beat you to it, taco!

Chinese bat soup virus

Chinese are yellow niggers.

kek. you're going to starve, chink. in maybe 2 years. when you can't feed your people because nobody trusts you to manufacture their shit any more and all the jobs are gone and you can't buy oil or food because all the capital investment has fled to your neighbors, you're gonna have a famine. then revolution and balkanization. so you'd better salt some batheads and put them away for a rainy day, chink.

Attached: 67947693568.png (968x968, 1.14M)

In three days New York will have more cases than Wuhan. Will it be the New York virus?

nypost.com/2020/02/29/pope-francis-cancels-third-day-of-events-amid-mysterious-illness/

Attached: 05780768.png (1156x774, 764.95K)

yeah
it should be called chankorovirus

bat stew flu

china virus

FUCKING TRUMP

It will forever be known as the chink virus, gook.

It didn't originate in New York Charlie Chan.

Lol, u mad

How would Italy recover if made in Italy meant something again?

>Chinese
>people

seething chink, it didn't originate in jew york

Attached: dont snack on me.jpg (720x480, 29.78K)

the mongoloid virus

They are used to communicating with pheromones so a lot is lost in translation.

>as long as we trust Chinas official numbers
Ok retard

It is the Kung-Flu

even if chinese did bring it, all you had to do was wash your hands and stop touching your face

All overseas chinks are government agents. They know westerners will buckle and do whatever they want if you shout "racism" loud enough, so that's what they do. They're spreading it intentionally.

People legitimately think that it's just a giant fucking coincidence different cultures arose between different races, and that biology has 0 influence on success, culture, or anything else. That's why they can't comprehend that chinks are all literally on the same team (much like jews) and everything they do is to help one another at the expense of others. Normalfags and good goys can't wrap their head around an entire people who are completely alien, both in culture and how they think.

>just wash your hands and don't touch your face, the rest of the world is doing it and they don't have--

Even if? you people are fucked in the head

Source? Seems a bit outlandish

Fucking Chinese propaganda picture

I love when nature smashes their globohomo ideology in the face. For me, that's the silver lining in all of this.

>the rest of the world is doing it
lol bullshit dude
start paying attention to the habits people have
>b-but i do!
WELL GOOD FOR YOU NOW START LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE

Why are the Chinese police not letting people leave Hubei province if there are no new cases chang?

>I love when nature smashes their globohomo ideology in the face

They are trying right now to let gay and bisexuals men donate blood, as if they aren't letting them because they are big meanies.

twitter.com/li_xiaosi/status/1243233884130742272

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-29 Li Xiaosi ( li_xiaosi) Twitter.png (598x576, 425.92K)

Attached: 1585433144582.jpg (720x480, 62.09K)