120,000 people just lost power in Ohio

poweroutage.us/

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 8.09.48 PM.png (2370x1426, 304.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myprofile.dpandl.com/Outages/Outages.html
thetruthwins.com/archives/72-types-of-americans-that-are-considered-potential-terrorists-in-official-government-documents
twitter.com/Tractor444/status/1240322260260487168
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgd1ctgNE4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it begins

Wow, its fucking nothing

NJ lost power twice yesterday.

coroner in the electric grid now transistors dropping like flies

Attached: g.jpg (1058x816, 211.41K)

Thanks for the alert. Sincerely. This is one of the metrics I am interested in. Do you have any info on how this site works? A bunch of "phone home" bots running connected to the grid?

Major brownouts all over the US for 2-3 days now. California, Texas, Ohio, West Virginia, probably more. Just started tracking.

Nice find
Too bad the mods will remove this thread in a second since now its btfo by shills and glow niggers are running the place
>if you think hiroshsmoot actually owns the place you're a fucking moron. It's obvious the NSA has been legit running this place for years

Oh shit.

I have literally no idea I am not a smart man. I just have been looking at Twitter for weeks for "power outage" and it spiked the past few days. I then google and found this site.

Several inches of rain and 55mph wind gusts will do that.

In Ohio????? Weather.com says no? This is from right now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 8.17.38 PM.png (1262x634, 657.87K)

Massive wind storm.

I’m in Ohio. The ground is soaked and it’s windy as fuck. Trees are blown over.

Not a happening, just spring

The way I see it. Is that if anything is going on we should be posting as many data sources that we can. If there is any glowing effort to hide what's going on these data sources will start to go offline.

>Most states have many electric utilities, many small, some big, and with these large numbers of companies it can be hard to get a true overall status of the power grid in a particular area. This project collects information from over 400 Utilities into one place, with more being added all the time. Making this site the most complete source of power outage information currently available.

>Most Utilities put very little resources behind their publicly facing OMSs (Outage Management Systems), they are more focused on getting their customers reconnected, as they should be. However this means that during big events where lots of people want to know the status of the power in a particular area, the Utility’s OMS will tend to be overwhelmed if not completely unresponsive. Meanwhile PowerOutage.us has stood up to huge amounts of traffic without faltering. Allowing people directly affected by an outage event and onlookers to stay informed and up to date. Making this site one of the most reliable sources of power outage information available.

>In addition, no utility releases detailed historical power outage information, so we store all of the information we collect. Making this project the only source of detailed historical power outage information. While this data is not available on the site, you can contact us for more information.

-t. the site's about section

Attached: D358AF59-AFAF-4727-B506-040F39113EC5.jpg (750x1083, 472.8K)

I bet them Michigan fuckers had something to do with it.

Happening canceled. Thanks senpai.

I live in m Montgomery county Ohio and I sitll have power.

Where's the relevant Q post from 3 years ago?

It's windy af here in Michigan also.

HOLY FUCK MY LIGHTS JUST WENT ON WHEN I FLICKED THE SWITCH
Q PREDICTED THIS

user don't be ridiculous.
This is Yas Forums, it was obviously
>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOZ
>DA JOOOOOZ
>IT WAS (((THEM)))
>ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY LOL

Attached: 1dcyoe.jpg (499x474, 32.75K)

Ohio for 200 years has been the location of military bases and is a epicenter of glowniggery. Just letting you guys know.

Attached: Harbour Porpoise.jpg (968x681, 35.27K)

>myprofile.dpandl.com/Outages/Outages.html
????

So windy my shooting pad blew into my hockey net late this afternoon. Past that a pretty comfy day locked in the house. Might get some of my slam pig wife tonight

t. Ohioan.

Based Pitch Black poster

I'm in Ohio. We lost power then got it back a couple hours later.

>Might.
Ha ha ha ha.

Attached: Pacific White-Sided Dolphin 2.jpg (500x332, 72.23K)

Guys, an electric bill just flew over my house!

the jew Is a pest to all, not just whyte peepo

Attached: 1465588868961.png (603x681, 142.89K)

not afraid of the dark are you ohians?

Attached: pb.jpg (1920x816, 167.94K)

Gee I sure hope those ventilators don't require power to work.

Good thing everything I’ve ever said about the Jews is a LARP, otherwise I might end up on some sort of list.

Attached: CA87AF1D-531B-44DB-B954-F7503AD4D771.jpg (500x500, 30.87K)

Lol, Ohio user here it was severely windy today, britbong doesn’t know shit.

YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN FUCKERS

YIU WERE SUPPOSED TO TARGET NEW YORK NOT US

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Source?

You looking for the HAPPENING
look at arrest records clebs being arrested like crazy ellen the faggot tom hanky david spaded. and dozens more already on public records madonna and Tom will die soon

Power plant crews are all sick

A buddy was saying his spectrum internet went out earlier today.

Just like the koons here in PA
Ohians keep what they kill

Why does it suddenly stop in Indiana then lad? Did the wind hit a wall?

Attached: Minke Whale.jpg (1280x720, 180.14K)

not here user

Ah shit nigga the virus is evolving

Foreign hackers fucking with the national power grid to cut power to the Coronavirus patients’ ventilators. They are meant to die!

>45-55mph gusts
That should not be enough to take down power beyond a few freak instances. That's nothing.

You're probably on a list like most Americans.
thetruthwins.com/archives/72-types-of-americans-that-are-considered-potential-terrorists-in-official-government-documents

ohiofag here, we've had really high winds all day until a few hours ago

wtf. i didnt get the Pa push notification to begin invasion

Ohio here, no power or cell, internet is down.

Indiana doesn't pay their wind tax, notorious for it.

Most of the customers are in Dayton. Dayton is a nigger infested shithole with weak infrastructure.

twitter.com/Tractor444/status/1240322260260487168 reminder ignore the shills from r/Qult_headquarters and the trannies on discord that push anti trump shit.

Have you updated your provider?

Hospitals have emergency generators dumb goy

>first human-to-computer transmission of corona

Attached: dnr7nqlj4js01.jpg (322x322, 13.49K)

Good. Leave it off. Ohio is garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=Cgd1ctgNE4g

Thank you Briton, please tell me more about my OWN FUCKING STATE

No it didn't

Kentucky here. Can confirm we had a shitkicker of a storm last night around 3 or 4 AM.

a wind?
Sort of like...
a ZEPHYR?

Attached: q5d5fkvzqem31.jpg (600x595, 43.76K)

Electricitylord here. I don't care about the crisis. Ohio didn't pay their bill, so I cut their shit off.

Good. Fuck ohio.

Last week there was an user saying there will be massive power outages.
I am really getting funny feeling about all of this, as if someone wants us to be disorganised and wait in homes for "collection"

Squirrels can cause black-outs for entire cities. You'll need more squirrels than that for a true happening.

>wind shows up on radar
Are you retarded?

They cracked the Wikileaks file?

Some people in Pennsylvania lost power to.

It’s real. I live ten minutes from the PA OH border and the militia has already started taking Ohiofag prisoners. GREATER PAs TIME HAS COME!

>I bet them Michigan fuckers had something to do with it.
GIB US BACK TOLEDO, FAGGOTS

is this the 10 days of darkness all these qtards were talkin about

Well, Ohio was the homeland of the Shawnee before the Haudenosaunee conquests backed by us.

Are you using carrier pigeons to post on pol?

When in doubt, blame the president. I'll remind you after each election... Until I don't.

How are you posting this?

This shit was filmed in Tennessee dumb nigger

Califag here. We've had recurring brownouts for years now. That is why we have Flex Alert. It may be getting worse now, but I haven't heard of any major power outages here in CA.

Windy in California as well, has been for a couple of days. Are "they" trying to spread it faster?

Neural Psy implants. You have your implants right user?

150k and counting

keep an eye out for people disappearing forever from ohio

Attached: cat.jpg (750x579, 25.63K)

Ha!

Attached: Right Whale.jpg (860x596, 181.55K)

This. "Just a flu"and "just spring", true. But if you're into space weather, there is a grand conjunction. I'd be a bit more concerned with this time than any mystery virus.

Attached: 9274.jpg (434x378, 18.14K)

lights go out
ppl are missing
the king declares himself
know
you have lost

some user in ohio was calling me retard the other month about prepping saying the power or water would never go out

i bet he is shiddin his pants now

he was saying some really nasty things to me about how I was wrong

Attached: apu.jpg (1200x727, 109.59K)

Walleye fishing on the Maumee river today. Wind like crazy.

Power outages happen all the time. Usually it’s terrorist squirrels. Sometimes it’s wind. Other times it’s a million other things as so many things can go wrong in power generation and then get carried down the pipeline.

Source: am electrical engineer

honestly at news in my country I saw americans buying fucking weapons instead of food and stuff like that and I thought

>oh right, they this kind of people

Ohioans really aren't friendly or even nice people.

Man the harpoons and get in there mate.

soooooo, how is this trumps fault??

yeh but not region wide