How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're weak söy boys. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

What is causing this and how do we stop it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (640x360, 127.35K)

>How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

Don't allow women to raise boys without a father. Every man child was raised in a fatherless household.

are you an entitled roastie who wants men to work for you or are you an entitled boomer that wants men to work for you?

Global pandemic to create economic hardship then a world war will help cull the manchild problem.

You can’t. It’s basically generic now

>lego friends
who the fuck would want this?

Onions.

Is it me or is the manchild problem mainly an American thing?

The only people here who enjoy Friends or any other kiked serial are women.

Basedbeards? Not that common. Polish men tend to be hairless, anyway.

Vegan? Not by a mile. It's very difficult to be vegan in a country where everything has meat in it.

>Yes goy... I mean bro, stop enjoying yourself and start working more overtime for Mr. Shekelstein

Fuck you nigger, i got a career,money,friends and health. Why the fuck should i lose my free time and freedom by having a family. I'd rather cut my legs off then have kids, without kids i can do whatever i want out of work, i travel, play sports, play vidya, hang out with friends, take long drives to wherever.
So if you have kids you're basically a cuck because "muh kids, muh wyte race"

You'd think there's something "special" about them, but a lot of boomers and gen-x'ers dedicated a lot of time to useless hobbies like that too

most kids that grew up without dads end up over compensating what they think masculinity should be.

And Yas Forums somehow thinks that men are more mature, smarter and better at making decisions than women are...

U roastie memeflag again , show your flag

i like how so many of you are pissed off that a guys decided to do something he enjoyed. Maybe this guy has 3 kids and fucks his wife every nights and bashes up niggers he sees on the streets. But you guys go around screeching because he enjoyed something

>Don't allow women to raise boys without a father.
You know that a ton of fathers leave their kids right??

They don't reproduce anyway.
>problem solved.

eradicate feminism

That's because the man child thing is only a problem in the first world.

Every polish I have ever known is hairy as fuck and bald on top. Shoulders like a fucking grizzly bear. It seemed to be a point of pride for them or something. Like animals with the classic culdesac pattern baldness.

Can't believe "people" (crackers) are still asking this question. After what's happening right now. The answer is literally all around you.. breath it in.

The irony, and how do you suppose that will happen?

>they just rot in front of their computers every single day
You mean the very thing you're doing right now?

>blaming everything else but the obvious answer
This is what happens when you don't beat your kids enough

>Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.
You've just described the majority of the users of Yas Forums

Anyways, here's my fucking mess as I have nothing better to do with my time than sort my wires.

Attached: 20200306_105007.jpg (4608x2184, 2.33M)

>fake news
>meme flag

kill all the women

That fucking Lego set. Only for adults obviously as no zoomers give a shit about friends.
And on a UK deal website I frequent it's always popular when it's on offer.

Attached: _20200329_122645.jpg (1644x2268, 217.11K)

I was raised by a single mother and I'm not a manchild. The only remotely manchild thing I do is watch star wars cartoon series.

Guys like this need to be eradicated, but honestly wanting to participate, and even worse bring children into this hell society is just brainlet ego.

show flag kike

Imagine being so insecure you need to make threads about how a group of people is inferior to you and virtue signal constantly to feel better about yourself lmao

Yeah, a bit extreme but I'll humor you.
What do you think would be the best method of going about this?

it's all pop culture.
before tv there was culture after tv it's all about MUH BASED ENTERTAINERS

>Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children

Do you have children and a wife, user? Also, are you happy? Please answer honestly.

And how would this exactly solve manchildren?
No it’s not.

Poles in the USA are white niggers.

Dont care not my fucking problem
Here's an idea bring back good paying jobs and give em a sense of purpose
Also fuck off I love my vidya and anime

Yeah I'll get right on that growing up thing Mr. Sheckelstein

Attached: 0dc3c84q0wtz.png (1200x800, 542.95K)

>it's all pop culture.
>it's all wh*te culture with their MUH BASED ENTERTA-

We already know what it is, we're past that point. OP asked how.
He's already got his answer so I'm not sure why he's still asking.

>most nogs that grew up without dads end up over compensating what they think masculinity should be.

Literally the vast majority of the catalog now. I can't tell who ruined this place more, boomers or zoomers. At least boomers are fun to troll, zoomers are just cancerous faggots. /new/ is rolling in its fuckin grave

>CHOOSE THE RIGHT MAN
How is this so difficult for femoids to understand?

I guess nobody told him life was gonna be this way.

Attached: yikes-okaysham-him-yells-at-me-my-brain-my-33968592.png (500x502, 85.17K)

Men drop out of society, because they notice that participating in society only leads to a miserable life of being a slave to roasties and kikes and they still might not pass on their genetic heritance in spite of this. Or even if they do, the kikes might groom their progeny into fags and trannies. What's the point then? If you want to make it stop, hang all kikes and put women back in the kitchen where they belong to rein in their currently unchecked hypergamy. Fat chance of that happening during your lifetime though.

replace them with faggots

the ideal woman raise sons that grows to be a father figure for future generation

It’s not as easy as you think and also that’s kinda funny that people here say that when they get super mad over that women have the right to divorce but no one ever replies with “chose the right woman” to them.

Why would that happen if you eradicate feminism?

I was beaten as kid growing up for doing stupid shit, belt, wooden spoon or hands. And i didnt grow up to be some lego hoarding funko pop collecting beta.
I got a business, a house, a car, money saved up and coming in. The last thing i need is children in my life coming in and ruining me and my lifestyle. The shitskins can have 10 kids for all i care.

>so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're weak söy boys.
And because, even if you try, you're thwarted by Jews at every turn. Physically, I'm no onions boy. I've won powerlifting meets but these days I just tried for aesthetics. Even as I age, fucking young thots gets easier. But try to find one suitable for marriage or raising children and the Jews have beaten you to them. Try to buy a house and the Jews beat you with their taxes and loan terms and giving loans to minorities (and free housing) and moving them into a neighborhood you pay good money to be in. Not to mention the student loan debt the jews tricked you into taking out to pay for Jewish brainwashing.

Why shouldn't I give up, drop out of life, play magic the gathering, and fuck when I'm motivated enough to put in the tiny effort it takes to fuck a dumb slut who they tell she's empowered

women are meant to be put on a leash, feminism gives them freedom

>still having a sega dreamcast
absolutely based as fuck!

I would rather play with Legos than pay child support to a woman I hate for kids that were taken from me

No they aren’t “meant to be put on a leash”. And what do you even mean by that anyways?

Thats my point. Raising your kids without raising a hand begets soft cunts and sóyim

Women often change over time. Men do not.

You’re up early today. Why shouldn’t we eradicate feminism?

Josey, we've had this argument before
A child can't choose it's mother
A woman can choose her lover

No emotion apart from the FAS mouth agape.
Creepy.

That’s not true, a ton of men change over time too.

give the modern woman a camera and an internet connection, give her that freedom then, it wont be long till she post her tits and pussy

This, i got nothing against people having kids around me and am perfectly happy seeing some of my friends having kids. I just don't want any of my own due to my views of life and ways of living.

Well I have three small sons and being a dad is like being a manchild sometimes. I bought a Lego pirate ship the other day because it looked cool and wanted to put it together with them. Sure I try to show them manly shit too, my ten year old can run a table saw. But I also watched toy story, lord of the rings, played COD, played in the pool, and read some story about colors and numbers with them yesterday. Being a good dad is basically being a manchild sometimes.

Oh, and I fucked their mom last night. Pic related pirate ship, photo taken with a potato, and a sippy cup for scale.

Attached: 20200329_073121.jpg (3264x2448, 2.07M)

Compulsory military service with 3rd world shithole deployments. Nothing redpilled me more than having to live amongst the savages, to become one myself.

I'll have kids when I'm 60 with your 22 year old daughter, OP. What's the rush.

Because women deserve rights.
I know, but still it can be hard to know who someone really is and if they will leave you or not.
You wish.

Capitalism is causing this. Producers want a bigger target group and use influencers to make it seem cool to act like a retard that spends his money on digital and analog toys.

Only if they allow me to take my issued rifle and service pistol home at a 90% discount

i dont see the problem, he is starting his own business on youtube? he is adding to gdp.

it's the same as any job - you cater to an audience and make money. Maybe ask what is wrong with society - and then accept that being a NEET is the only actual way of boycotting said society and is more productive than larping as hitler on Yas Forums.

Attached: 1585440897730.gif (332x332, 1.18M)

This. If your the exception then congrats but the rule is a rule for a reason.

you probably eat sweet sugary breakfast cereals

Why are you acting like Lego masters isn't one of the best shows on tv? Even though they packed it with diversity, there's been no PC bullshit in it because will arnett is goat. They take a simple children's toy and turn it into a work of art. The skill involved is truly amazing with some of the builds. Try to watch it sometime, I think you'll have a new found respect for them.