What happens here? and why are burger commanders hunkering down in there?

What happens here? and why are burger commanders hunkering down in there?

Attached: 1574773307472.jpg (1174x1764, 517.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/32777/covid-19-drives-command-teams-charged-with-homeland-defense-into-cheyenne-mountain-bunker
youtube.com/watch?v=l6XQ4Hh8Fxc
news.usni.org/2020/03/23/usni-news-fleet-and-marine-tracker-march-23-2020#more-74606
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/Project stargate
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate?page=619
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00789r002700040002-7
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
imdb.com/title/tt1234548/
imdb.com/title/tt4574334/
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/01/02/close-encounters-racist-kind
gaia.com/article/maria-orsic-vril-ufos-nazi-germany-secrets
forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/13/iran-says-tall-white-space-aliens-control-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all it takes is one simple coof

It looks like it rains there from time to time.

forgot source
>thedrive.com/the-war-zone/32777/covid-19-drives-command-teams-charged-with-homeland-defense-into-cheyenne-mountain-bunker

There has got to be an explanation for the peacock fencing. Maybe it has to do with the orange tank on top IDK.

how many times has this happen in burger land before? saving burger commanders inside a mountain i mean

nukes are about to fly. oh you thought this was about some dumb virus?

Used during the cold war to house NORAD.

>bump
well, i guess arguing about a simp cucking and a literal nobody actor is more important then this.

to prevent landslide, debris and rocks from landing in front of the building

so, would you estimate that in the last 30 years there hasn't been anything noteworthy to issue this command?

i know all the holliwood movies seem to link this mountain to nuclear devastation, but who do you think its going to attack? china, russia, iran, nk, saudis?

Welcome to WW3, Isnt it obvious that the Chinese are intentionally spreading this virus? Haven't you wondered how it suddenly popped up in retirement homes across the country without any preceding local infections?

forgot to add jews.

>Haven't you wondered how it suddenly popped up in retirement homes across the country without any preceding local infections?
yeah, that;s when i saw all fo the videos of chinese ladies spreading mucus all over food and benches and assumed that was it.

Virus, and probably some weird espionage covert war shit going on behind the scenes

Oh Dont mind this, it's for the Corona, meanwhile a shadow ware probably happening right now. The second it goes public all hell will break loose

is there any evidence of naval chess pieces being laid down?
i feel like as soon as trump declares war is imminent everything will go to shit.

I know DC got evacuated on 9/11 but I don't know that they went there.
youtube.com/watch?v=l6XQ4Hh8Fxc

yeah i remember that from the attack on the pentagon, my uneducated guess would be that they're expecting an attack soon.

Why are children not getting the virus?

Putin and Xi moving into power for life. Weird rumors of nukes moving around Poland, Putin making weird comments about an invasion of Europe if anyone fucks around, Russia sealing borders, some German finance minister just suicided?, this NORAD thing, nothing painfully blatant outside that, some weird stuff in Saudi and Korea, maybe

main thing, for my fellow burgers, if it's WW3 bail out of the major cities, there will probably be a short warning to run, when that happens, take it. If you survive WW3 you will probably make it, but in nuke WW3 dont kid yourself about it being a no biggie burger

No, conventional warfare is out of the question, think more along the lines of cold war style black ops but in a new and unprecedented manner.

Keep an eye on the ship currently headed to Manhattan with supplies called Comfort. NY tanks if it never gets there because of an 'accident.'

it's one of the main command centers for the united states, and they're hunkering down to ensure the facility remains 100% operational during the pandemic as it's more or less one of the most important locations in the united states

REMINDER
>~~~REMINDER~~~

STARGATE PROGRAM IS REAL
THE TV SHOW WAS FUNDED BY THE NAVY ITSELF
IT USED REAL MILITARY PERSONNEL
IT WAS SOFT DISCLOSURE

STARGATES
ARE
REAL

WE WILL MEET OUR AYY BROS SOON

Attached: 1563418679696.gif (450x450, 52.31K)

Attached: 1579205015130.png (628x617, 661.83K)

Gay sex

not much happens there on a typical day desu

seems like everything is largely the same. or at least thats what it looks like
news.usni.org/2020/03/23/usni-news-fleet-and-marine-tracker-march-23-2020#more-74606

Attached: 1570090960397.jpg (4702x2637, 590.43K)

That’s your mom’s asshole. Should be obvious to you why they’re all there.

It's a highly unstable period where an attack could occur or the government could get sick and die. The VP should be in a bunker right now for continuity of government but we've apparently forgotten all our old protocols on this shit from the '80s.

The stargate is there. That's all I know.

Whats project stargate? pls remind me because all i got is the old movie about egyptian aylmaos

Stay south of the border you fucking smelly taco spic...

gate to another planet

We haven't had a real president since the 1970's when it swapped over to a Neo-fuedalistic system of unspoken elite vying for pie.

Adults go out in public to work, shop, etc, where Chinese agents are spreading the disease, children are only infected secondarily and they seem more resilient to the virus and people who don't show signs are not being tested.

This could either be scary as fuck because they know what devastation is coming and the average person is blissfully unaware or, bring you some sense of comfort that we are able to maintain operational capabilities during this.

Yeah because we'd know Pence's location

Attached: shall kek.jpg (430x307, 33K)

didn't there used to be a paved road there

4 ships surround China. 3 guard the homeland. 1 in striking range of Moscow.

Attached: 1535992905753.png (110x193, 40.9K)

i dont know when the image was taken.
you stay there you fat mutt. Don't come to mexico when it all goes to shit.
come on, there has to be more info about this.

>magnetic field inversion started by the carrington event and the 12000 year solar micronova cycle.
you're welcome.

Attached: 1531728767283m.jpg (1024x683, 118.51K)

I used to like walking in instead of taking the bus. It is almost like being in a ship (on springs) in a cave. A wet cave. Real fun when you are at the end of a 12-hour shift and it starts snowing, the race to get out before the roads are closed to weather is a bitch.
Gladly, I was never locked in.
The one true lesson I learned from working there is to never ever fucking ever eat the chicken in the cafeteria. I would avoid eggs too.

Are you kind of or sort of retarded? One or the other.

That's standard procedure.

Attached: American foreign policy.gif (214x120, 2.82M)

cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/Project stargate
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate?page=619
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00789r002700040002-7
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
imdb.com/title/tt1234548/
imdb.com/title/tt4574334/
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU

Ok not so concerned now.

They are filming an all-female and poc remake of War Games.

why would anyone want to visit beanland

perfect, stay there fat.
thanks user.

>brainlets spreading disinfo that it was literal stargate and not remote viewing
fucking hell Yas Forums is retarded

Attached: gateway process.jpg (564x672, 64.41K)

people will probably do stupid shit after WW3 and try to run to stupid places. But, we will pick up the pieces and hopefully build a better world.

Redpill me on D.U.M.Bs

Attached: d201854042c546aea577821877f6e69f.jpg (1000x709, 182.05K)

>>brainlets spreading disinfo that it was literal stargate and not remote viewing
>fucking hell Yas Forums is retarded
bruh what if all the (((declassified))) documents and stories about project stargate being about a failed remote viewing program are actually just a disinfo psyop to cover up the REAL project stargate which is actually a stargate portal program and the stargate film + tv series are actual soft disclosure as stated in the stargate sg1 episode: wormhole x-treme.

Attached: c14134c4ceed9d71d43613b998882d82.jpg (947x551, 39K)

that looks like they just put someone in a teller ulam diagram

Attached: tellerulam.jpg (369x500, 26.31K)

This is what I think too, there's been too much troop movement weird nods towards other countries for it to be only about covid.

Trump originally only contacting Canada and UK before shutting shit down, then the g-20 conference call, troops stationed on the Canadian American border, going from China virus back to Covid-19, NK launching projectiles etc.

There's a chance certain nations plan to take advantage of the chaos and America is taking steps to be safe.

Definitely more than once. During the heyday of the cold war we kept an airborne nuclear command center on station 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In a situation like this, it seems prudent.

They probably locked a bunch of dudes in there on 9/11, cuban missile crisis... etc. etc.

or the corona was a first strike to soften up defenses for something that has been planned for a long while

Breakaway civilization meant to survive the Reset. Think Fourth Impact.

>We must secure the existence of Burgers and a future for french fries & super size coke.

Also possible, but I really hope not. Using bioweapons is a Pandora's box you can not close and shit will get extremely bad.

xD

if it was a bio weapon who ever did it is already sitting somewhere with a cure

Aliens, formerly known as ayy lmao.

Attached: 1585271481417.png (744x378, 167.07K)

The cold war had a lot of tunneling. They always figured if we were invaded by the Sovs, or nuked by the Sovs, the Rockies would be the best fall back area - which is why it's got all the NORAD infrastructure. It's pretty known that New Mexico is filled with tunnels leading between bases and labs from the cold war. Most of it was built from the 50's until the 90's. Near Albuquerque one of the small mountains near Kirkland is mostly hollow and it's publicly knowledge that when the President visits they keep all the gear there, cars, everything. The labs have multiple outlets. Anyone who lives in NM knows that this place is one of the fall back spots for the feds during the apocalypse. Tunnels to Denver, which is the ultimate fall back due to the AFA and NORAD.

Well yeah, it is in the Rockies big guy

>that looks like they just put someone in a teller ulam diagram
implying we didnt open up a psychic wormhole to the Aldebaran system when we dropped nukes on japan

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/01/02/close-encounters-racist-kind

gaia.com/article/maria-orsic-vril-ufos-nazi-germany-secrets

forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/13/iran-says-tall-white-space-aliens-control-america/

Attached: 1584655640014.jpg (1586x1684, 1.43M)

>magnetic field inversion started by the carrington event and the 12000 year solar micronova cycle

Okay so who gives two shits about the virus then, I need to be prepping for a fucking solar flare basically.

Lol....

>Never seen War Games.

Good luck with Montezuma's Revenge, Pedro!

>Stargate program
>the Navy

yea wormhole x-treem

russia

Attached: us russia venezuela.png (613x611, 183.04K)

That's where they keep the Stargate, dummy

That's where the Stargate is.

>corona was a first strike
i suspect so.
too many convenient characteristics of this virus to not be engineered.

>Aliens, formerly known as ayy lmao.
i got the shot.

Attached: 1573266394096.jpg (751x535, 522.65K)

A comet is coming, it's trail is charged with a shit ton of small asteroids and we are going to get ourselves in a nice meteor shower the likes of wich we've ever seen, mass extinction level asteroid shower.

Covid 19 is just a cover up so the population stay docile when asteroids punch holes everywhere.

Glad i knew you user.

Its still operational.

This but irl
It’s also where they keep the mummies that joe smith bought and also the what if machine.

Good thing space isn't real.

its called google

basically the govt has been in contact with ayys for a while. a few years back i read a (most likely larp) account of one of the missions on a really obscure conspiracy forum. thing is, unless the guy was setting it up years in advance, all of his shit checked out.

It’s a 30 min drive from me

Space is fake. Earth is flat. So... No, try again.

what's the titor prophecy again?

I personnaly know that your mom is flat but it's not a reason to believe everything is this way because it's the only truth she told you about everything in life.

Attached: stay safe.jpg (1024x1024, 83.27K)

the flood. check intellibro threads from 2014 and 2015.

Now we know why Pewdiepie has bought a submarine.

The elites have already been evacuated to the alpha site and now they are preventing access to the star gate.
Don't worry SG-1 will save us, I hope

Attached: 1479379753-screen-shot-2016-11-17-at-104725.png (736x602, 757.51K)