Burgers to be entered into ventilator lottery to decide who lives or dies

>Burgers to be entered into ventilator lottery to decide who lives or dies

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8162357/US-coronavirus-New-York-hospitals-guidance-use-LOTTERIES-ventilators-shortage.html

This is third world level shit

Attached: 26513796-8162357-A_coronavirus_patient_on_a_ventilator_is_transferred_from_Elmhur-a-50_1585364346636.jpg (634x425, 61.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2020/03/23/us/coronavirus-washington-triage-disabled-handicapped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems fair to me, otherwise someone has to choose who lives and dies. I would probably kill myself a couple years later if I had to make those choices.

I bet its some jew money making scam

Fuck off and go clap for NHS

Sortition is the thinking man's type of government

New york hospitals are dead right now. They are considering layoffs if covid-19 patients don'tstart flying in. I think most hospitals in the US are considering layoffs. They can't find anything for the nurses to do with all the surgeries closed down and most people avoiding hospitals right now.

Have you never heard of triage? It’s basically part of a doctors job to assess who definitely dies and who they try to save, you dumb mongoloid.

Yes, 60 year old, chain smoking Pablo Gonzalez or future nobel price winner Chad McAryan Von Übermensch.
Hard choice, better throw a coin

You don't survive when you get to the tube stage, so it doesn't matter all that much. The damage is too great when you need it.

And, it'd be better just to give them an Opiate/Barbiturate OD. More humane that way.

Are you fucking high lmao

Lotteries are rigged.

I may be wrong but i think we may be tied down by anti-discrimination laws. something like not giving olds or cripples who have a lower chance to live may be illegal.

Prove that he's fucking wrong. I've seen zero evidence of these "hospital overflows" from you hapooner fags.

Lotteries are a tax on the poor and those bad at math.

That's not a thing

Realistically that 80 year old boomer probably deserves it more than Jamal
But we know who would get it 10 times out of 10 if it was up to the PC nurses

Attached: diversity is strength.png (1240x1080, 1.8M)

It's not true.

I wonder if they'll rig that one like the lottery win at Epsteins ranch

There is a politician here who won the lottery 200 times in the last 5 years. So, be careful with this shit.

Pretty sure they'll take into account future tax revenues. Jews are going to rig it anyway so it doesn't really matter in a state like NY

How much for a ticket

I have about 20 of these now. When can I start trading them for pussy?

Attached: resp.jpg (410x205, 9.4K)

This isn't exactly the same as what I was saying, but unfortunately shows pushback against hospitals for that kinda triage.

nytimes.com/2020/03/23/us/coronavirus-washington-triage-disabled-handicapped.html

ventilators are the new meme

>be UK
>give all of the ventilators to women and minorities because white men are evil

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

>otherwise someone has to choose who lives and dies
imagine leaving it up to zoomers, who want to see their parents die so they can have a little fiat currency inheritance, so they can raise furbabies instead of having offspring. literal self-hating liberals bringing on their own genocide.

>"1st world" countries with virtually unlimited resources cant provide better flu care than """shitholes"""

Attached: cxc.jpg (299x149, 8.15K)

>third world level

New York City has third world level demographics, what did you expect?

>Realistically that 80 year old boomer probably deserves it more than Jamal
That's what I've been saying, but faggots think an MD next to your name means every decision you make is "rational" and "scientific." It might be true Jamal is more likely to survive, but so fucking what? When resources are tight, Jamal and Pedro shouldn't get shit.

Parts of USA are already 3rd world. New Yorkers want special treatment.

I'll give it up Kraut, that got a chuckle out of me.

Rumor is the CDC is going to start saying they work. Sometime after that.

I hope lotta mutts die.

>New York City has third world level demographics
with a jewish mayor. coincidence? YOU DECIDE

WE WANT MOSHAIC NOWWW WE WANT MOSHIAC NOW WE WANT MOSHIAC NOWW. AND WE DON'T WANT TO WAIT!!

OI

Attached: Oi.png (764x655, 815.45K)

New York City is a third world city

>I hope lotta mutts die.
t. mohommed living off nordic welfare

this was recommended based on a Lancet article

or just build more ventilators
this is a left wing wet dream.

they have plenty of ventilators. these fuckers are pulling a puerto rico

the current mayor isn't a jew, he's a race-mixer with mutt kids

Well let's hope that lottery is what passes, you are better off with that. If you leave those decision to american doctors rather than numbers, respirators will largely go to niggers, spics and other subhumans, due to muh white privilege.

This

Heat kills it

No, sweetie. A 80-year-old with a projected ~5 years to live vs a 40-year-old with a projected 25-50 years to live. I don't need a lottery for this shit. The 40-year-old goes in the ventilator and the 80-year-old doesn't. Kiss your grandma's ass goodbye because she's going through the exit shortly.

>the current mayor isn't a jew, he's a race-mixer with mutt kids
im gonna have to call bullshit on your claim

Attached: kikez.png (1432x735, 23.04K)

DAILY REMINDER THEY WILL GIVE VENTILATORS AWAY FROM OLDER WHITE MEN AND GIVE THEM TO YOUNGER NEGROS SPICS AND WOMEN
THE LEFT HAS SPENT THE PAST FIVE YEARS ESTABLISHING A TOTEM POLE FOR WHICH DEMOGRAPHICS ARE WORTH MORE THAN OTHERS AND WHITE MEN ARE DEAD FUCKING LAST
VENTILATOR DISTRIBUTION WILL REFLECT THE DIVERSITY TOTEM POLE AND WHITE PEOPLE WILL DIE AS A RESULT OF THIS

TExas and Arizona are hellholes and they have more cases that Tamaulipas and Sonora, there is something wrong in the Burger Air

Holy fuck

Attached: IMG_20200328_192810.jpg (1080x1874, 451.97K)

left, there is a reason blacks love to racemix

t.AMLOver, its clear as fucking water they are not even bothering to test

*Claps*

Yeah but only 35% of New York City is white so there's only so many white people they can fuck over. Also keep in mind that a lot of those whites will be rootless cosmopolitan hipsters.

No ventilator for me thanks. Just morphine please.

no lottery for me im already a winner.

Attached: O2 machine.png (358x592, 254.81K)

show me the hospitals overflowing with sick people (not just your regular overflowing, but noticeably larger than normal)

ask the propagandists you get your cues from to show you evidence of all the sick people they say we have

Attached: 1585263961016.jpg (800x1200, 152.39K)

here come the new york kikes larping as dumb mutts to bump the thread because too much real talk is happening. you're really funny though.

NYC getting fucked right now. I dunno about the rest of the world.

>nytimes.com/2020/03/23/us/coronavirus-washington-triage-disabled-handicapped.html
Nope, so it turns out laws only matter if they are enforced. During a pandemic such as this, there will be no one recording which triage decisions are made, let alone anyone inspecting said decisions for discrimination, let alone anyone actually following up and enforcing the anti-discrimination laws.

If Jamal is a drug user (what are the chances of that?!) and the 80 year old isnt, then its actually a toss up.

Some hospitals will do this. Many will make the opposite choice. Turns out in triage situations you have to look at comorbidity, and minorites have much higher rates of debilitating drug use, mental illnesses, all of which will reduce their chances of getting a ventilator.

Funnily enough, a black nurse is actually statistically more likely to give treatment to a white man rather than a black man. It comes from the fact that the black nurse doesn't have to worry about being called a racist and has a deep appreciation for how fucked up a lot of the black men are.

Its the white liberal nurses you have to be worried about....

The more lottery tickets you buy, the more likely you are to win!

False positive. I'm a real person.

lottery is a fucking shit method of triage.
Use a point system.

Young healthy, with kids, single parents with child(ren)under the age of 15 etc should all get the ventilator

>False positive. I'm a real person.
not seeing any evidence so far

we have about a 160 cases that was reported from the local news this morning in the county im in in upstate ny

white people should get ventilators, they're our fucking countries

I don't have to provide any. I just wanted to let you know the truth so you can more accurately predict in the future.

Nice tabloid source faggot. But if it is real I cant wait to see all the lawsuits after this is over.

seeing as there have been 0 measures to contain it until recently, i bet we're in the millions

hospitals are just telling people to go home

>Lottery results: Mr. Silverstein, Mrs. Goldberg, Mr. Goldblatt, and Mr. Schlomostein please come on down!

Have the thought of "the situation where i should chose who lives and who dies should have never have been allowed to become reality" never came to you as an answer to the moral question of choice vs random selection of life and death?
Because its the most obvious one, if you came to this point then you have failed long past and now any answers will be useless

I can't believe Cuomo would let this happen

Should go to the young, always.

>blacks having to worry about being racist, ever
You just made up a bunch of bullshit. fucking faggot

>(((dance and rub hands increasingly faster while heading towards the respirators)))

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

stupid britshit.
after triage you could have multiple patients declining at the same rate.
now what stupid?

Relax, they just need to vent and they'll be alright

kek

Attached: luckypangolin.png (435x326, 180.7K)

That's absolutely not a thing. Triage happens all the time, that's why obese people have to lose weight before they'll be given a heart transplant

Hospitals had since December to prepare for this, I smell a class action law suit when this is over. they owe us 6 trillion so far.

Attached: 1585240458955.png (974x1360, 1.56M)

>deny access to those with a mental disability

well, yes, they are strictly worth less than normal humans

Your reading comphrension needs a lot of work boy. I said that the black nurse does NOT have to worry about being racist and so will make the selfish choice of who she thinks will be better for society, the white guy.

funny how all these (((over run))) cities are sitting on a a huge stock pile of ventilators they are saving.

Attached: 1517850025847.jpg (600x533, 207.23K)

so in the year where literally everyone has a cellphone and attention whores around in social media, no one has published photos of their thousands of grandmas dying at home cause they wouldnt take her at an hospital?

fifi dreams...

Attached: 1584953616548.jpg (1024x1024, 73.48K)

Attached: NA healthcare.png (1512x810, 887.49K)