This happening would have been so much better with him

This happening would have been so much better with him.

Attached: W6OBB.jpg (214x317, 7.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2rfZdqinIA
youtu.be/IVK9umKLXQs?t=36
youtu.be/dlJew-Dw87I
youtube.com/watch?v=bTHDa6Akqvo
youtube.com/watch?v=CLiLMboE9I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

Attached: oumuP3m.jpg (612x557, 131.09K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J2rfZdqinIA
Wild Card Line, you're on the air - go ahead.

Damn right. So many late nights of my youth spent listening to Art and schizo callers. Was great stuff.

He loved Asian women.

He, in retrospect, was a Ziorat shill. All of those ayy lmao faggots were obvious disinfo shills for the feds.

Art is why I'm working on moving to Parump

>a chronic smoker who can't keep his hands off of slopes
Dead in a week.

>youtu.be/IVK9umKLXQs?t=36

You don't know?!?

Attached: aht beil.png (837x500, 377.54K)

He had a heart attack

My first 7 years of work was night shift, and I caught his weekend shows when George Norry took the full time gig.

Quiet summer nights. Listening to schizos and simpleton semi truck drivers.

Nostalgic and maudlin.

It wasn't natural. He died of an opioid overdose. He was a pill head.

with Bill

Attached: Milton_William_Cooper.png (371x268, 155.04K)

Lee looks like George Noory. How prophetic. This is not the music though. It's either this:
youtu.be/dlJew-Dw87I
or this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bTHDa6Akqvo

Bill wouldn't have made it this long either. He was also a beta with an Asian fetish.

I'm just glad Kobe isn't around to see it

Yes

Fuck off Ralph! GO Fucking Go Fucking jerk off to Fucking Star Trek MotherFucker!

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=CLiLMboE9I8

His half breed previously abandoned daughter, heather wade, killed him with pills so she could get his lousy podcast. Art abandoned his family once again.

God george noory ruined C2C

Thanks for reminding me.

Attached: 1584285594319.jpg (2560x1440, 1.72M)

West of the Rockies, you're on the line.

who were the best guests? I liked Lazar and the Mothman Prophecies guy. I'm trying to recall others but my memory is hazy.

That's an interesting take
(Noory's generic response to everything)

Terence Mckenna was great too

That shit is so fucking childish

Look at it on google maps/street view. The place is a methed out shit hole. Nye County on LIVE PD looks like the fallout games.

Mel Waters
Father Malachai
Graham Hancock
The NIDS team
Bon Bigelow

He wouldn't have been able to say what he would've wanted to say if something like this happened in the 90s without widespread internet. He would've been "compromised' just like everyone else in the media at this point if he was still alive.

Bob Bigelow*

Any links to some of his best stuff?

God yes

He would have been shilling his wife killing ass off. But yeah, fun.

The child rocket prodigy who was commissioned by the US gov to ascertain what the fuck this spacecraft was that molded to your mind was supposed to be.

Fuck off you underage b&

any links get nuked immediately, though there is a torrent of his entire archive.

The Smoking Man from the X-Files dumbass.

Lots of shows on YouTube with Malachi Martin.

I miss that show so much.

It wasn't his job to say anything. Art Bell's appeal was his charm and his ability to engage his audience in a large-scale suspension of disbelief for some immersive entertainment. If you sat there and listened to it intently thinking that you were glomming onto truth, you have a very smooth brain.

Ed Dames, David Oates, Richard C Hoagland, all first degree charlatans. Entertaining, but shite none the less.

Phil Hendrie did the best art bell imitation.

>This happening would have been so much better with him.

C2C is all aboard now with pushing this latest jew hoax, hopefully guest host Richard Syrett will replace George Snoory when his contract is finally up.

Amen brother

based

Was Hoagland the guy who had the caller that quizzed him on a very basic physics principle, and Hoagland gave the wrong answer? It's been years since I've listened to his show. I'm currently finding my archive of it so I can start again.

I'm not sure what Art Bell actually believed in, but what made everybody love him is he always was respectful and kind to his callers. He let them tell their stories or describe their theories without judgment, making him perhaps the only person in their lives who allowed them to feel truly heard and truly known. The impression one got listening to Coast To Coast was not that Bell was a crackpot (even if he probably was), but that he was someone who was very good with and good toward crackpots. There was something pastoral about that. Bell, in a sense, was comforting the afflicted. He was a late-night chaplain to America’s crackpots, offering something almost like confession and absolution.

yeah, Art Bell would have fared badly against a disease that causes respiratory issues for smokers

This is bait. I'm not taking you seriously. Go away.

Watch for pedophiles there

Attached: damon_pedo creep.jpg (600x600, 64.32K)

The face on Mars guy. Mr. 19.5, hyper dimensional physics.

Mel's Hole dude was good.

DR DOOM HIMSELF

Go to shoutcast radio, he's on 24/7

Mona Lampshade?

His show was so comfy.

I remember listening to him years ago when I used to work late nights

was thinking about this today user.. right in the feels ..

Attached: AZZERAE_666.jpg (648x977, 65.45K)

George is at least sticking to human engineered and it's just a flu, bro hysteria narratives. Interesting for controlled opposition.

Attached: AZZERAE, aka Alastair Laird.png (576x1031, 530.91K)

They waited until he died so Midnight in the Desert wouldn't expose the lies.

Attached: 548-5482366_post-art-bell-pepe.png.jpg (820x880, 114.24K)

Based

Attached: 1555625691577.jpg (1760x2732, 1.51M)