Tom Hanks in detention

The door frame in the background has a bar code that's used at military installations for inventory purposes

Attached: Tom Hanks.jpg (1200x675, 68.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ritawilson/status/1242246248746254336?s=21
twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1242106355957338113?s=09
mygreekheart.com/en/take-me-to-hellas-by-tom-hanks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove it.

>Doubt

Oh goody that way uncle Sam doesn't have to worry about losing that door

And most hospitals...cmon OP

that shit is all over australia cunt, even my high schools filing cabinets had them 15 years ago

Or a hospital room / hotel. It’s a fire rated door. The bar codes are for CERTIFICATION purposes.

I enhanced and scanned the bar codes. it says: TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZO

>And most hospitals...cmon OP
>Or a hospital room / hotel. It’s a fire rated door. The bar codes are for CERTIFICATION purposes.
I've worked in numerous hospitals. Heavy metal doors are only used in rooms using ionizing radiation (e.g. x-rays, radiation treatment).

hahaha Hanks looking like fucking garbage

(you)

Attached: FUCKIKES.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

Attached: f92.jpg (600x810, 59.15K)

>thin bar thin bar thick bar medium bar thick bar medium bar
Yep, that's certified escape proof.

It's a QLD health asset number barcode, yes even doors are assets

i saw a video of him in a dress fondling himself for the camera. anyone have it?

I love Bioshock. They’re in the works on a new one. I’m currently replaying all of them. It sucks that I just killed Andrew Ryan a couple hours ago. That man was based as fuck

OP lots of places besides the military put bar codes on their doors

What's the "official story" on where he is right now? At an Aussie hospital?

Op thats a barcode for the postal worker to scan for priority business most business and richfags have one as extra insurance that your important package and letters have been delivered.
Also
FUCK CANADA

They always leave these little clues for you to figure out.

Hahaha, the amount of delusion from Qturds is so hilarious. You people are beyond reach, you've gone completely insane. Fuck off, get the fuck off my board and FUCK OFF. Fucking retarded conspiratard cucks, get the FUCK out of here and get back to infinitychan where you schizos belong. Fuck you, fuck your shitty threads and FUCK OFF.

No you fuckin haven’t

i laughed at this, as if anybody is going to steal a door frame

twitter.com/ritawilson/status/1242246248746254336?s=21

Rita Wilson gives her personal number on Twitter asking people to text her

Tried making a thread but wasn’t allowed

Attached: 53D8D9F8-578E-4DCD-B852-CB31A778240B.png (1125x2436, 3.15M)

Go out more you insane retard, most commercial doors have the barcodes still on for maintenance, Jesus christ

So do doors you buy at home depot

tom and rita died 3 weeks ago, but it would cause the public to panic and riot if they knew. what we are seeing is digitized versions of them.

>inventory purposes
it's a security guard checkpoint which is used to prove you did your rounds.
t.former guard

Tom Hanks is not in detention, you über moron

They sent Tom Hanks to Mars?

twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1242106355957338113?s=09

tomhanks is a fuckin weirdo.

Red Faction when?

here’s the screenshot but i cant find the video

Attached: 8B2DAE59-50AD-4B62-9BBE-908AEF690FE6.jpg (824x862, 118.57K)

Attached: Boo.jpg (612x613, 98.48K)

This shit is fuckin retarded. So he's in detention with his wife? and a fucking camera? and internet access? How much longer will you bash your head with a hammer in the hopes Qanon is real? Holy fuck. Pizzagate was something, I got no problem connecting the dots with Pizzagate, but this shit is just making us look stupid. Fucking boomers figured out how to click catalogue or some shit. First I lose my country and now pol.

Satan always keeping it real with the peeps.

we dont have military here ?

Holy shit, that's nuts. That right there says something is happening!

we have

Attached: 1584985248256.jpg (750x1334, 125.77K)

bull-shit;I've been to Jaden Smith's house before. nigger had no bar-codes on his door. [yes I got kicked out]
I didn't know this kid, because I was on a sport's team with him, so we were "friends", and I was like 8;Will Smith kept up a very good appearance, but his son was so, just not trained. Kid went on a race rant, and it literally got every kid to join in, because (holy-shit nu-pol levels of I CAN SAY NIGGER IN A FREE-SPACE) turns out even though a nigger says "fuck crackers";you can't say "where are you;"I CAN'T SEE YOU" it's apparently too racist. I grew up in SCV;661 area. Only knew him, because of a team I grew up playing with for my first time(we won every game, but two, and got second;I cried, because I wanted to show my dad I got first). Getting into my head, just got me to talk about it;I've been obsessed with this memory since realizing a friend I met YEARS later after HS;that he knew one of the kids I played base-ball with;really trippy experience. He told me of a similar experience where Jaden went on a racist monologue, and some person who wasn't deemed "ethnic" enough got kicked out, because "look it's my kid's sleep-over, and these discussions aren't EVER okay...". I got fucked for being in a dark room, and essentially saying "bro where the fuck are you I don't even see you dude" as my 8 year old self had to explain to my parents why an adult would want a child out of a sleep-over. Am really glad I was one of those kids after realizing what kind of people Will, and Jaden are. Jaden didn't always come off as a faggot by the way. He for a short period of his life came off as a chad, and a lot of people wanted to be friends with him, and mayweather's kid(also went to this kid's birthday, and got to meet his father). I'm white by the way(or half-mixed with creole spanish family), so mutt. Maybe that's why the nigger thought I'd be tolerant? Anyways don't let looks deceive you.

KWAB zoomers never seen an episode of bosom buddies

Are you niggers fucking retarded or something? The barcode is there so that private schmuckatelli can order a new one if something ever happens to that one. It's an NSN stock number.

HOLY SHIT you're not kidding

hospitals do this too you dumbass. It shows patient information and what inventory the room has.

source: i wrote software that managed a system like that.

You drooling retard, I’m glad someone posted that because I’ve been looking for the original picture for 15 minutes. Doesn’t exist. Do you look shit up before you regurgitate nonsense you fucking idiot? The beat way to convince people to join your side is to the same same bullshit as the opposition, I guess. Congratulations on being a retard and embarrassing yourself.

Hospital Doors often have these barcodes, don't be a retard

tom hanks looks like someone in some shady shit

Unfortunately it means nothing, those barcodes are used everywhere. Now if we could read the words on the barcode it may indicate something. Shills are out in full force, we need to start posting hard evidence so they melt even more.

And for the shills...

It's a miserable day to be a Shill,
A miserable day to be a Shill,
Would you believe I get paid to Shill? Could you believe?

It's a miserable day to be a Shill,
A Shill pay can't pay the rent,
Should I just die? Could I just die?

I've always wanted to have purpose.
I've always thought Shilling had a purpose.

So let's hate the Shills on this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you just die? Could you just die?
Won't you just die Shill?

Won't you please, won't you please,
Please won' t you just die Shill?

Is it the first time that you're being exposed to this information? OP doesn't cover even 1% of why Hanx is absolutely under custody and freaking out.

Why are you such a fucking imbecile, anyway? You're literally determining what's true or not based on emotional feedback .You want this to be true so you act like it is. You want that to be false so you presume that it is. You're not even thinking. Fucking animal.

literally any company or hotel can do this for literally the same purpose

Google "Bosom Buddies"

He knows how much deep shit he's in. He may die. She, she does not grasp it yet, no matter how directly it's explained. She can't fathom their lifestyle changing. She is in denial. She thinks she'll have money when he dies. She will not.

Their actors.
They are acting.

I deel military surplus for a living. I have doors in my barn with the same type bar codes.

look harder faggot

He's gonna cough up a volleyball sized chunk of lung and name it.

They do the same shit in hospitals too retard

Wouldn't you be doxxing yourself? Too much info given rich mutt user

Wow, 15 whole minutes?
Thanks to your exhaustive search, we can all file this away as a big nothingburger!

>The door frame in the background has a bar code that's used at military installations for inventory purposes

hospitals use that shit too.

TRUMP IS TAKING DOWN ACTORS! FIRST HANX NOW ELLEN. TRUST SESSIONS! WWG1WGA!

>imagine still falling for Qanon tier shit in 2020

Attached: 1499359742388.gif (400x310, 1.99M)

The fact we have as a collective have spammed her phone with fake numbers asking about tom makes me sad... Old Yas Forums would have made her regret doing this...

never heard of such a thing.
any idea to what end?
totally beats me.

heres your shekel

This. I feel nothing but cold contempt for these idiots anymore. It's too demoralizing to treat them like equals on Yas Forums. People act too pretentious here to learn anything once they've opened their retard ape mouths.

Source or stop playing politics. You faggots are equally as dangerous as the Democratic Party just spreading harmful misinformation you saw online without Checking.

mygreekheart.com/en/take-me-to-hellas-by-tom-hanks/

Attached: 50A8A9B0-EF02-47AD-AC1D-8A1C978008BF.png (750x1334, 2.05M)

i know the show but its a video clip, not part of a scene, and he moves his blue underwear to the side and simulates jacking off

Attached: E1B6F0D6-88F0-41BE-BAF1-F17623CAD3CC.jpg (856x885, 122.64K)

I have never gone a day without getting kickass digits. Earlier I got a 9999. That's pretty good for maybe a dozen posts a day.

It's literally Facebook memeing boomers who somehow ended up here in 2016. They think this is some secret club where good meaning glow niggers come to post forbidden information

This

They both agreed to testify and name names. They got epstein'ed. These social media posts are deep fakes. Covid is being used as a cover to explain their prolonged public absences and shill
>its just the flu bro
Kill two birds with one stone psyop

Attached: 1583769969759.jpg (853x724, 71.84K)

Another petty, in constructive comment. Lurk more or learn how to contribute to conversations like an adult.

Attached: 9799630C-BFE1-4CAA-B2CE-6E98E969819D.jpg (843x888, 127.89K)

>Waaahhh wahh appease my idiot ego or I won't see the truth, that'll show you!

Wait, could it be that they are quarantined in a government facility because they have the fucking coronavirus!?!?!

tom hanks just flew over my house.

When the deep state finally makes their deaths public theyll blame it on covid.