HAPPENING!! HOLY FUCK

ITS OVER !!!

TIME TO PANIC

Attached: 324324234243.jpg (1062x836, 202.82K)

fake, already proven it can't be transmitted through mosqqqq

usa and the Italy at fault.
-american flu lives at 100000+
-america army at Wuhan
-great china economy now.
-we link supply countries europe no thanks.
-china solved American flu.

Why is the responsibility of the world because of bases American not looked at for spread virus?

astagafirullah

Attached: 89f82e04c6c1255ed85ce9b152d974cbc4c9ac00c11c9e82d4f8849849d717f4_1.jpg (1080x562, 62.41K)

2/10 fake news, headline way too long

>no link

Attached: 38a154de69a7836f72718a8eb45ab2565f05d312b0147cb0ee036f5863633df9.jpg (534x532, 40.99K)

Ohh fug... Lube your assholes boys, mosquitoes gun fuck us good.

>this shill again

fuck off Xi

Attached: you are a shill.png (625x287, 311.34K)

>like fucking plague inc
>yfw a 30 minute viral run for a video game is more accurate than predictions from the WHO, and CDC
imagine;amazin

Holy shit, learn English you slant eyed shill fuck.

Mosquito born chimeric Zika dengue SARS Ebola HIV

Hold on user don't panic. This is a win. We finally have an excuse to cause the extinction of the mosquito and perhaps the cockroach aswell. Let's all do our part to finally rid earth of the blood sucking flying jew.

Faggot ass Fearposters are getting soo fucking BORING.
You really are a stupid piece of shit OP

made for bbc.

Why is every Jew scientist trying to cause a panic, but every other scientist is like it's no big deal?

Humans BTFO by BASED mosquito mater species

I remember them trying to say this about aids too back in the 1980's.
But no, that's really not a thing that happens, ever. It's Alex Jones tier fear mongering.

That is a damn lie. It’s completely obvious and has been from the start. Completely obvious, you can catch it from touching an object with microscopic bodily fluids on then you can catch it intravenously OBVIOUSLY.

Howmuch do they pay you CCP agents?

cope faggot, get ready for your mandatory vax

Attached: 1584787176368.jpg (2048x1442, 767.12K)

Fake news

>Hold on user don't panic. This is a win. We finally have an excuse to cause the extinction of the mosquito and perhaps the cockroach aswell. Let's all do our part to finally rid earth of the blood sucking flying jew.
Frogs eat mosquitos motherfucker shut your mouth.

But the pointless mess is why I come to Yas Forums? then I stay for the ideologies...

I live in Texas and it's no joke with mosquitos. We've already been talking about this.

Negative one bullet to the head.

I don’t know about you all... but this is the first time since college since I’ve felt alive. I have lots of silver and been waiting for this to happen for 5 years. The point where 1 silver Roosevelt dime buys me a blowjob from a formerly well to do housewife and her 18 year old daughter at the same time. I’ve been waiting in the shadows laughing at these cuck husbands who buy their wives range rovers instead of buying silver bullion... knowing that I’ll be face fucking their wives mouths for the 1.30$ it cost me to buy that silver dime.

Just yesterday at Whole Foods I seamlessly entered a conversation with a roastie milf with a ring about corona in the water aisle... and I said it’s a cover for trump to bring us on a gold standard. She was looking at me in amazement like she wanted me to paint her lips in cum. At the end of the conversation I’m like take my number l, have plenty of protection and freeze dried food if you ever need it and she took it from me.

Fear fear plz tell me how to think im too retarded to do it for meself plz

Can’t be spread by blood.

#eatthechinese

go eat your bat soup faggot

fucking nigger, keep this (You) and fuck off

4/10 pasta

i want to say i care, but gg i guess

GREAT CHINA ECONOMY

UNDERGROUND BODY BAG BUSINESS GOOD

NO REPORT OUT OF COUNTRY! No new cases! Virus is a nothing burger, go back to bed

literally neck urself op

Attached: Annotation 2020-03-23 030427.png (554x393, 28.63K)

We knew it transmitted through insectoids from the start

If people knew HIV could be transmitted by mosquitoes then everyone who was HIV+ would be rounded up and executed.
Then the disease couldn't be spread through the fag and negroid community to kill off undesirables.

So hush.

you're dumb, of course it can be transmitted through mosquitos
there is just no danger to us because it's not a virus that infects or uses mosquitos as hosts, so they usually will only bite one person and then fly off to breed and die
there is however a chance that is substantial enough for any epidemiologist to consider that it might get interrupted and then bite another person
you're almost as bad as those fucking shitlards who think just because other shitlards swear on essential oils they MUST be completely useless against anything
hey sure, plant life puts all this energy into producing these toxic as fuck things for absolutely no reason
righto

Thank you for buying out all the shit we need and sending it to yourself

>he literally says its possible in your quote

what are you trying to prove retard?

Attached: 1584709185377.jpg (399x400, 13.35K)

>>>>THE TRANSMISSION VIA MOSQUITOS IS CONFIRMED
>>>NO CONFIRMATION, EXCLUSIVELY THEORETICAL
>>>>HURR I FUCKING WONDER RITARD

jesus

Attached: 1380555060123.jpg (571x587, 74.17K)

Can you even speak?

Found the CCP mosquito apologist. Isn't it time for you to torture a cat over stagnant street water chang?

Zzzzzzzzzz...HurrDurrr Epstein
What a boring,useless,uninspired twat you are,OP

Imagine being this fucking retarded. How many pic related did you buy?... They're $.50. I could buy every user ITT for less than twenty dollars if it really got bad.

I bet you everything I have, and my wife is pretty fucking hot, that face to face I could make you suck my dick for 50 cents or less.

Attached: 95096i2_ts.jpg (1154x1154, 40.25K)

Lol it's a glow nigger. Second repost I've found. Either nothing better to do or being paid to psyop. Dumb faggot

Because the kungflu will disproportionatly kill the inbred, immunocompromised, weak Jews. It will be annoda shoah.

This

Obvious fucking chink

Attached: 799806BE-2F4F-4080-9DFC-312FE51DF9BE.png (210x240, 13.28K)

>>being this retarded

Attached: benimaru2.png (1280x720, 868.79K)

i kept screaming but god din't answer

you have already killed 14m of your own
how many more, Chang?

Attached: 1602AD0C-D3F6-42D0-A660-3(...).jpg (750x802, 62.05K)

COPE

lmao

Nice source. Keep us posted, k?

How does china genocide so many of it's own people and not care?

Oh fuck, now I have to buy mosquito lotion

You better hope not, because covid 19 already got Madagascar. Our only hope is the vaccine before it wipes out the planet.

Who the fuck spent those D.N.A. points!?

UHRRRR EXCRUS ME

CHEN A GET OFF A DA SERR PHONE AGAI RIGHT NEAW!

MAKE A CAH GO A BEEP UH BEEPOO! BEEP BEEP A DERIVERY!!

Attached: 1570853590781.png (500x334, 392.97K)

It would've already happened since bats eat and are stung by mosquitoes all day every day. Fake and gay.

It doesn't really matter. Everyone in the world but true NEET hermits are going to be exposed to the virus eventually.

THAT ARTICLE is from 2 weeks ago faggot. Check the date.