Healthy 39 year old dropped dead from corona

>When her symptoms didn't shake, she did take the test on Monday. By Thursday, she felt "something in her lungs," she told longtime partner Josh Anderson. But she still felt well enough by then to join Anderson as the pair walked her dog.

On Friday, Anderson found Ott dead in her kitchen.
nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_bdc4e802-6b90-11ea-a747-832e94bc7f56.html

Attached: Screenshot (187).png (2560x1440, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_bdc4e802-6b90-11ea-a747-832e94bc7f56.html
nytimes.com/1974/02/17/archives/carrotjuice-addiction-cited-in-britons-death.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>have sex they said
I am starting to wonder if the have sex posters were all trying to get us killed

39 going to festivals doing drugs and smoking but classified as healthy.

It needs to kill as many roasties as possible

Attached: 20181112-000.gif (161x90, 33.28K)

Surely it wouldn't be to get US killed.

>Josh Anderson

obvious american black name, he probably dicked her down too good and she died of bbc orgasm

COPE harder permavigrin

get an adblocker

Didn't her nigger boyfriend kill her?

based corona!

You can tell she did hard drugs at one point in her life

>no insurance

fuck off and get off that flag faggot

He seems to show a lot of empathy so I doubt that.

Huh this sounds very similar to what happened in the movie Contagion totally not manufactured bullshit

I am less healthy and closer to death than the average 80 year old. This will kill me. Now go have sex.

>longtime partner
dismissed and don't care

Thot status: Patrolled

>died in her kitchen
>a her
>in a kitchen
Now I know this virus is a LARP.

>that nose

another jew drops dead.

Attached: jew celebrities.png (640x480, 846.14K)

>39 who looks 15 years older.
>not mentioning the obvious signs of past drug and alcohol abuse

>healthy
>new orleans woman
doubt.jpg

but this gay virus is not new anymore. hundreds of thousand have it. we know it doesn't do shit. One person somewhere is totally meaningless. I can find one person who just died after eating a carrot, so what?

At least you didn't say 39 year old 'millennial' this time. OP is still a fag

>gets sick and starts drinking heavily
>dies

gee i wonder why

redpilled

media lies

That lady seems she had lack of COMMON SENSE.

I know some people sick of COVID-19. They're inside their homes, taking acetaminophen to reduce fever, and taking Vitamin C pills to raise their defenses.

Why there are people who allow that a virus take their body, and wait for the "experts"?

NATURAL SELECTION.

Attached: 2ab1f3298a1e428f87b73c9c7d54ab27.jpg (1191x1457, 290.5K)

>whore who probably had AIDS dies from the flu
oh no
that sucks

well now we know why you niggers are dropping dead lol

>New Orleans woman
Went to Mardi Gras. Case closed.

ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES CAUSE FATAL CORONAVIRUS
ASPIRIN KILLS, IBUPROFEN KILLS, ADVIL KILLS
REGARDLESS OF AGE AND PRIOR SYMPTOMS OR SEVERITY
TAKE ONLY PARACETAMOL/ACETAMINOPHEN, VITAMIN C AND LOTS OF WATER

Attached: zrwxqL7.jpg (236x236, 7.25K)

the old and infrim are dying like always, you plugged in retard

Seriously there should be an enforced cut off age when you're not allowed in to festival's and shit, this fucking dried up cunt was supposed to be taking care of her grandkids not pretending to be hot shit at 40

Attached: 1584650814234.png (752x1286, 766.1K)

Based Luigi

sure thing pasta nigger

enjoy dying in the coming civil war and raped by niggers.

Yeah, so it turns out that smokers are likely to have increased morbidity to this disease. One of the guys who does vids on jewtube was suggesting this has a high morbidity for whites in general. He also suggested that the Koreans believed that A blood types may be most susceptible, and that men may be more susceptible than women.
As a former smoker while male, I am happy to report I will probably do just fine. But if I don't, I know why.

that's hysterical typing, do you have proofs?

also zinc and vitamin D

This. Everyone has completely lost sense of proportion. Reminds me of all the wine mom's panicking about radiation from Fukishima 10 years ago. The levels were so low it was basically background and they got 80x the dose tanning, but they heard the word "radiation" and went hysterical. Happenerfags are basically the same: hysterical wine moms with

your fantasies are very strange, leaf

>PARACETAMOL/ACETAMINOPHEN
that is also an anti-inflammatory dumb nigger.

>DAT
>NOSE
shut it DOWN

i can fucking prove it to you if you like.

I'm 50 and I go to dance clubs, concerts, and raves. Sometimes I even get laid, although I've backed off recently due to jailbait (some 15 year olds really do look 21).
I don't plan on stopping as long as I am an above-average dancer and still receive positive attention.
Resentful looks from boys is part of that positive attention kek

Yeah, she probably had AIDS - look at her skin. Her skin looks really bad - just like chemo patients. Her defenses were really low. She needed to take high concentration of vitamin C by pills or drinking orange, grapefruit or Malpighia emarginata juice (100% natural) to raise her defenses.

Why people today lack of common sense? People today abstain completely to eat healthy - they decide instead to try awful diets - such as "GoVegan".

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (420x294, 25.92K)

i kek'd

yea, prove to me that I will be raped by niggers in the coming civil war, im honestly interested in this

>39
>Living in New Orleans
>"Healthy"

I've visited that city on a couple of occassions and I have to say that while it's a fun town to be in it, it's also one of the most dirtiest, grosses, most unhealthiest cities I have ever visited. If somebody is from there, chances are they are an alcoholic, obese, or is suffering from problems with their heart and lungs in the first place from the diet and drugs. Pic related, that's an actual picture they used of her in the article.

Attached: 90464246_10157419612704121_6464633045629534208_o.jpg (403x537, 38.12K)

festival thot BTFO'd

>TAKE ONLY PARACETAMOL/ACETAMINOPHEN
APAP is an anti-inflammatory, nigger. They all are. Go look up what medications fall into the category of “NSAID”

>39 year old
what was her pre-existing condition that killed her?

>healthy
Those stoner eyes tell me she's on some funny pills at the very least.

as a festival goer, it clearly was scabies.

of course they are all anti-inflamatory.

what matters is the active ingredient.

Fuck off nigger, she died from AIDS

Attached: aidswhore.png (1853x408, 45.09K)

Cool wine aunt remover

>died in the kitchen

She stayed at her post until the end, respect

well back in the day during Hitler's rise. people were really into the occult and astrology and kinds of stuff. Hitler even had his own astrologer. but pluto was just discovered back in 1930 so no one know the effect of it. anyways look up where the plaents were during ww2 and look where they will be in 4 years.

>what matters is the active ingredient
No, it doesn’t. If the hypothesis about cytokines and inflammation are true, all NSAIDs should cause negative outcomes.
So far that hypothesis is unproven and can’t even be explained coherently.

Was she a vegan?

>healthy
sure having HIV from fucking niggers for over a decade...sure

Coal lung

>Zinc
Time to stop fapping lads

>nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_bdc4e802-6b90-11ea-a747-832e94bc7f56.html
wtf mtf

Roasties have weakened respiratory systems from sucks hard on so many dicks.

>no eact cause of death mentioned

A, I see the (((press )) is at it again

>died after eating a carrot
nytimes.com/1974/02/17/archives/carrotjuice-addiction-cited-in-britons-death.html

>china virus has comorbitity with hpv
the roasties are finished

ok boomer

>Nigger named Josh
No

ok I just did and it said acetaminophen is not an NSAID