APOCALYPSE

After pestilence comes war. Get ready.

Attached: 4DDE82E7-819E-4CD2-9FFF-C6816C9376D7.jpg (480x360, 33.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneplace.com/ministries/turning-point/listen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China is gonna get it. Maybe Turkey.

How do we shitpost in war?

Pestilence is the 4th and final horse

Shitposting IS the war.

Attached: ww3 meme war.jpg (850x400, 64.01K)

It's only in later interpretations that either the first or the fourth horseman is likened to pestilence.

checked

Each horseman represents not just an affliction, but a quarter of the year.
COVID-19 started January, is expected to reach its peak end of march-april.
end of april-beginning of may there should be something that sparks some sort of big conflict.

Attached: 1559598895063.png (200x228, 83.16K)

Yes.
Very, very soon.

ABC's of Salvation:
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus. (Matthew 4:17; Romans 2:4, 3:10, 6:23; Acts 3:19)
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, and that He will come again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work on the cross. (Romans 10:9-10; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 2:8-9)
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord. (Romans 10:9-10, 10:13, 14:10-11; Philippians 2:10)

Attached: End Rainbow.jpg (1275x1650, 239.46K)

The 4th is death you fucking retard

So wait who was the first horseman?
Who conquered what?

the silver spoon impales the bloated crow

ten towers dwarfs the two

rainbow heralds make way for the gray reaper

the thief and the thieftaker embrace and become one

walled cities raise their own flags

blue halos illuminate darkened dwellings

silhouetted half-men stalk beyond vast funeral pyres

holy men praise the effects of evildoers

the blinded child limps toward his mother

"we all have a role to play"

>After pestilence comes war. Get ready.
>pestilence
>5 thousand died
>less than 0.0001% of the world's population
yikes

War
Famine
Pestilence
Death

We are doing it wrong.

And soon after Jesus will come back with a sword to cut down the degenerates!

there are no later interpretations are you even a real greek? go read the original greek apparently everybody's been tricked into thinking they cant read the ancient greek when you easily can

9/23/17
who was the woman?

2-4 weeks incubation bruh

the ride hasn't even started yet mate, hope you prepped alot of popcorn friend, this ride doesn't actually start before summer my nigger

>It's been rampaging throughout china for the past 3 months
>Been around since November
>still 5k deaths
>just wait bro

That's the plan of the long nose tribe.

The Fourth Horseman is Death but he is also the one who will kill with famine and disease.
There is no such thing as a Famine and Pestilence Horseman, these are more modern interpreations of the pop culture.

I've got tins of this.

I'm ready. Can't survive long without water.

Attached: 1584397642215.jpg (456x555, 47.79K)

Of course there are later interpretations.
What are you talking about?
Scholars and theologians continued to theorize what it all means through the ages.

So, Bolton after Bozo.

The First Horseman is supposed to be symbolic of conquest.
Or according to the others, the Antichrist.

Someone needs to stop the Russians and Saudis. That would be us.

>114.88mhz
>smoke signal
>carrier pidgin

Since OP and 99% of the people talking about the HOTA in this thread have no fucking idea what they're talking about, here is the actual script from revelations.

Rev 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Rev 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

Rev 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Rev 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Rev 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Rev 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Attached: Kilroy.jpg (216x160, 12.37K)

Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, "Come." I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer." Revelation

There's a man going 'round taking names
And he decides who to free and who to blame

PESTILENCE ISN’T A CANONICAL HORSEMAN AND DOESN’T APPEAR IN THE BIBLE.

It’s:
Whte Horse- Conquest
Brown/Crimson Horse- War
Gray Horse- Famine
Pale Horse- Death

God FUCKING dammit why is everybody a pop culture-guzzling retard WHY

The first horse is Conquest. The Four Horsemen are a criticism of Imperialism

>They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth
>>plague

Attached: 800px-Michelangelo_Buonarroti_-_The_Torment_of_Saint_Anthony_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (800x1094, 236.1K)

Third Horseman isn't Famine either.
Fourth Horseman is Death who will kill with pestilence and famine along with other means.

That's the fourth horseman who is called Death.

if its to reconquer constantinople, im fuking in!

Attached: 1556392726596.jpg (524x634, 95.67K)

War and famine have always been here though. I can’t imagine anything worse than what we’ve been through historically. It would have to be all out nuclear war

I believed you user

I believed what you said

>>>>>THEY WERE

>Turkey
Christmas is cancelled, bigots!

Mortal Kombat 12 is coming out?
Better save up me money

Vs
>Its rider
As it was stated before

IT'S OVER

Attached: 2020-03-15-20-53-54--1579149533.jpg (203x249, 9.53K)

>2,000 year old prophecy is a criticism of imperialism

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.gif (400x225, 2.15M)

The first horseman is argued to be either pestilence or conquest

a new Yas Forums prophecy¿

Based portubro

Attached: modern crusader2.jpg (400x270, 43.31K)

>White
>Red
>Black
>Green
Are the colors of Islam and Arabs.

It was Virgo, or the Virgin.

It's backwards

Oh shit my favorite band is coming back also...
Well shit there goes my paycheck

Attached: received_10215034812236064.gif (480x270, 2.44M)

War began after 9/11
Famine and pestilence are occurring now
Death is hiding in your shadow

Attached: 800px-Adventist_Symbol.svg.png (800x800, 23.4K)

Famine- Locusts in Africa, fires in Australia, siccity
Pestilence- Coronavirus
War- ???
Death- ???

It’s just a flu though. More people die from the flu every year. It’s a hoax to make trump lose the election. MAGA

We can all phone post on 5g.

is there not always famine in Africa?

>The First Horseman is supposed to be symbolic of conquest.
>Or according to the others, the Antichrist.
anons you can listen to this guy talking about characteristics of the ANTICHRIST.
Very well presented interpretation.

oneplace.com/ministries/turning-point/listen/

...link image related.

Attached: The Antichrist, Part 1&2.png (734x768, 160.45K)

Revelation 8:1-6
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

Attached: MV5BM2I1ZWU4YjMtYzU0My00YmMzLWFmNTAtZDJhZGYwMmI3YWQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg (1600x2400, 1.03M)

lol you bible-bashing faggots really are degenerate cavemen cunts.

>brainlets who never read the Bible and still believe in the Pestilence Horseman meme

Attached: PaleHorseRider.jpg (843x870, 65.67K)

what is 'death' supposed to be?
famine, war, pestilence all cause death, how can death be its own horseman?

>behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him
>and a crown was given unto him
>crown
>corona

locusts in china
swine fever in china
flooding in america
drought/fire in australia

Not every interpretation is eschatological. The preterist reading of Revelation makes far more sense than all the readings that result in pic related

Attached: end_of_world_billboard.jpg (400x300, 46.7K)

Sorry I put the red box around wrong listings.
This is correct.

Attached: The Antichrist, Part 1 and 2.png (734x768, 163.36K)

jesus wore a crown of thorns
maybe coronavirus is the second coming
you must go and catch it because jesus loves you!!

That's incredibly retarded and also doesn't explain how it's a criticism of imperialism outside of you projecting your own values on to the text.

And anyone who thinks they know when the end is coming is a massive sperg because the Bible specifically says that no man will know the day or the hour of the second coming, only the Father knows. I truly do not understand the thought process of these kinds of people.

An astronomical alignment with Venus, the Sun, the Moon and the observable planets

Attached: Revelation_12_Sign.gif (1200x675, 827.08K)

china v. india when?

There is no pestilence in the bible. The horsemen are war, conquest famine and finally death riding his pale horse. How about read a fucking book?

>removes boomers
>kills chink economy
>stops pollution
>saves wildlife
>pops financial bubble
>stops cults
>savior confirmed