How was the Bible written so perfectly?

Attached: 54311111.png (942x1300, 763.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/family-bible-verses/
reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/5jqa97/the_lies_of_a_meme_the_truth_of_crusades_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it has stories that reflects the importance of courage, discipline and self reliance, it has valuable commandments, great views on family/gender roles, its extremely harsh against degeneracy and the unnatural such as homosexuality, etc.
This book is literally the recipe for the perfect society. Its strange that a book written so long ago still provides by far the best structure to life a man can crave for, and society in general.

Isnt it strange how homosexuality, cross-dressing, pederasty and all the other LGBTQ degeneracy of pre-Christian Europe seems to come crawling back into our civilization again as Christianity loses influence?
Even child sacrificials/infanticide (now in the form of abortion) has made a full revival..

its almost as if..

Attached: BiblicalEthics.png (1032x1176, 2.83M)

because it was influenced by God.

And how were you so perfectly deluded?

It's a bunch of Jewish bullshit

Because most of it was stolen from earlier religious texts.

other way around

The eternal anglo strikes again

Because God himself was the author and everything God creates is perfect

cucked and degenerate

this zeitgeist stuff was debunked so hard they literally pulled the movie from their own site kek

>How was the Bible written so perfectly?

A Celestial farmer, the agency that created the universe and is delighted to find that it worked; that his universe has created life, stuck his mighty avatar into the simulation to say: "Rejoice all you who partake of the anomaly of the living form, be ye mammal or reptile, fungi or bacteria, I've come to rescue you all of you!"

Then the Jewish people in Isreael just straight up had him killed.

God's not come back ever since. I'm guessing God's plan is to come back after we remove what Jesus called the Synagogue of Satan.

Lmao ok mutt israel colony

Jews have an average verbal IQ of 125.

It’s actually pretty fucking boring, gospel of John aside.

The bible has been edited beyond recognition. The bible is made to fit the current think mentalities and desires. The vatican confirmed this and even the pope.

>Codex Sinaiticus blocks your path

The perfection is in the eye of the retard.

mormon book is superior to fake christian
not even up for debate

Which one, and which version?

Attached: 1574255171321.jpg (596x699, 156.89K)

>Makes a pedo thread.
>15 minutes later a Christian thread.

>oh I lost the books, can you write them again
>uuhhhh okay but this time they're gonna be slightly different
imagine believing this

>mormon
i dont even know their beliefs
what makes them so different?
they seem to have a lot of children though, just like the amish. which is good.
the amish and the mormons will unironically take over america eventually

>Goes from "the word of God" to "influenced by God" because it's riddled with inconsistencies.

>How was the Bible written so perfectly?
Bible is only perfect after you consider all the translation errors and cultural misinterpretations.

Attached: R (44).jpg (670x893, 280.75K)

spread butt cheeks and insert object
-god

Attached: pic (16).jpg (1487x1015, 143.87K)

This, kek.

Attached: 1570380920861.jpg (1025x1280, 373.41K)

>was
It was edited an unknown amount of times and was released hundreds of years after Jesus death so it's would be fair to assume you are just reading somebodys writings and not the word of god.

not much difference, but KJV is based

>protestant translations
>exposing yourself to KJVO cultists
For that reason alone, it's best disregard it.

>Honor your father and mother

>If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26

Wow so perfectly written

Attached: 1570345188745.jpg (720x811, 32.59K)

context
>not even once

>For I have come to turna man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:35-37

Wow so based and not subversive

Attached: 1566098306506.jpg (640x862, 75.1K)

"Hate" is the translated greek word of "miseo" which means "to love less". And its teaching that youre supposed to put God above everything, (even yourself). "Family" is used as an example because family and God are almost equally important in the Bible and its used as an example to showcase the potential cost of following Jesus (family may disown you etc.).

the Bible is more pro-family than virtually anything else

1 Timothy 5:8
"Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." is just one of a thousand such verses
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/family-bible-verses/

>love random jew more than your own family
>the Bible is more pro-family than virtually anything else
Ahahahahahahaah

cringe

Attached: TipHarder.jpg (829x589, 58.16K)

Cope

Attached: 1542683264885.jpg (1024x938, 88.67K)

Literally not true. There's both OT and NT complete manuscripts, with the oldest matching the newest. The gospels were referenced in early church letters from 30 to 80AD, meaning they had already been scribed and distributed, with Jesus dying immediately before that.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The books of the Bible were canonized later, but existed long before they were compiled.

The new testament is shit.

lmao what

no u

go drink cowpiss pajeet

Also, reminder these verses were used by the pope to get men to leave their families and get killed in a desert shithole for the Jew god.

>"But if you are hindered by love of children, parents, or wife, remember what the Lord says in the Gospel, 'He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me.' Every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundred-fold, and shall inherit everlasting life.' Let none of your possessions restrain you, nor anxiety for your family affairs." — Pope Urban II's speech at the Council of Clermont, 1095

Attached: 1542771215637.png (600x650, 207.51K)

If you know HOW the KJV was translated, you would know it is the only Translation meant to last throughout the ages.

Before that, there was the original manuscripts and codex. His word is preserved in the KJV now, as the originals are destroyed.

absolutely based

id gladly leave my family for a while to go and kill faggots, muslims, jews, pagans and trannies for Christ

Because the Greeks were extremely good at literature and translations?

Old testament is much better. Jesus is sooo boring

Good thing that most Crusades were failures

>for a while
>implying his soft zoomer ass would survive a single day
Hahahaha, Deus Vult bro. More pro-family than virtually anything else.
>faggots, muslims, jews, pagans and trannies
And other Christians and Europeans, don't forget.

Attached: 1558172319277.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

Jesus is the personification of all that is good: truth, justice, love, wisdom, and mercy. So naturally I love him more than all else. Do you recall that he said
>for without me you can do nothing
And so it is that whenever any good deed is done, it came about because of he who represents goodness.

Jesus is a dead Jew, brainwashed mutt.

cringe

First crusade: Decisive Crusader victory
Third crusade: Crusader military victory
Sixth crusade: Diplomatic Crusader victory
Ninth cruasde: Crusader raids successful
and then you have all these smaller crusades aswell (such as the norwegian crusade), which mostly were all successful.

..and dont get me started on all the successful reconquista crusades and northern european crusades lel

you know your post is pretty shit when even reddit atheists debunks the shit out of it, kek
reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/5jqa97/the_lies_of_a_meme_the_truth_of_crusades_the/

Attached: SiegeOfJerusalem.jpg (913x694, 112.96K)

>actually linking to plebbit
Kys plebbitor

The crusaders were still brainlets, sacking constantinople, then there not being a crusade when the city fell to the Turks. Almost like it was done for personal profit instead of religion

Jewish he is, but dead he is not. Your ad hominems also do not come from you, a strawdog, but from the personification of evil.

Matthew 7
13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1 Corinthians 6
9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 5
19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 16
24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

He's dead, Jim.

No, he's gonna come back to judge them one last time. I can only hope He will return before their complete and final victory over mankind.

>kills all catholics in constantinople
>cries when based crusaders takes a little revenge
it wasnt even that many that died in the crusader raid on constantinople. the black death alone did 150 times more damage
speaks volumes how shit your post is when even an atheist on reddit/badhistory debunks you, kek

More or less 2000 years of consecutive editing and reworking. It adapts with every new century. A bible from 500 years ago is very different from a bible today.

It has some good stories in it, some good guidelines. But as with many religious texts it has parts where the author just seethes about shit he doesn't like. So in the end Buddhism wins yet again.

the pope is the man of sin, the antichrist.

Speaking lies, you were used by the prince of lies. But I say he is alive, and I have seen him.

Scandi satancucks never disappoint. No wonder the entire region is a hotbed of degeneracy.

Ninth crusade was a failure. 6 crusades were failures and only 3 were a success. The childrens crusade is especially funny

It sure does plebbitor
>Yeah, this one is accurate
>I'm not going to dispute this
>Wikipedia's articles on the TYW are awful. They're written from an English perspective that
>There was no concept of "Europe" at this time
Look at all this debunking faggot hahaha

THE IRONY

There wouldn't be so many NPC's in the west if we didn't strayed from God.

Schizo

Bless you.

Let Buddha save you from your invasion then.

>Go kill muslims and don't worry about anything else, says pope.
>NOOO NOT THE SHITSKINERINOS, NOT THE MUSLIMERINOS, YOU CAN'T JUST INVADE AND CONQUER THEM, AND PURGE ALL THE KIKES THERE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT NOOOO .t tranny satancuck.