THREE WHOLE FUCKING MONTHS

THREE WHOLE FUCKING MONTHS

HE DID NOTHING FOR THREE WHOLE MONTHS

Attached: 104466932-PE_Color.530x298.jpg (530x298, 16.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1OdJrqbdMVyGX
fortune.com/2020/02/26/coronavirus-covid-19-cdc-budget-cuts-us-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spamming this post doesn't make you right.

numbers are low, It's early enough.

Fuck off. The coordinated effort here to make him look bad makes me think this whole thing was intentional. FUCKING GHOULS

Did nothing for three months and still conquered the big bad virus. This man literally can't lose.

Fuck off fat loser. You and your buddies tanked the economy and he beat the disease and I will still vote for him!

Fuck off.
If I get Free TrumpBux, he gets my vote.
My Mama always said, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Attached: 1541476670730.png (665x835, 35.36K)

*Ahem*
FUCK AMERIMUTSS
XI IS MY NEW WORLD LEADER
Thank you.

Attached: You messed with the wrong china.webm (316x240, 2.71M)

The CDC completely botched it. They didn't have a stockpile of supplies like they were supposed to, they failed to make test kits, and they got in the way of private companies making test kits. We might end up hanging some CDC fucks when this is all over.

That is not an accurate statement

Listen here Jack, I'm gonna set you straight. I'll only say this once so listen up, Fat. This virus isn't going anywhere. Let me repeat myself, this virus isn't going anywhere. Back in my day we didn't call it covid whatever; we called it the "Shanghai Shivers". OK, here's the deal, Slick. I used to know a guy, went by the name Cornflake Jackson. Ol' Cornflake used to play guitar down at the pool hall. He caught the Shanghai Shivers one year and let me tell you, if Cornflake Jackson says, "It ain't no thang" you can take that to the bank, Buckaroo. That's how I know you're full of shit. I'd punch your daughter straight in the mouth.

Nobody else did either, stfu

neck yourself d&c faggot

china lied people died,blame communism

Nah its been let's shit on China for fucking ages. Look at how even Google cosied up next to trump lately after all the Huawei shit.

Might as well make a 'yellow man bad' NPC meme, not that you cunts would get it.

based

>tfw you get free money AND immigrant concentration camps

Attached: hernan-cortes-9258320-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 378.46K)

kek
This shit will never get old. It's almost a shame he'll never be president. We woulda had material to last a lifetime.

>half of January
>February
>half of March

= 3 months?

When he did shit early on, you all laughed at him on late night shows and called him racist.

They don't remember because they were impeaching him all January and into February.
I fucking love Biden posting.

>>be me
>>minding own business in the sun
>>hairy legs turn blond
>>out of nowhere, Corn Pop!
>>asks why my son got paid $17 million by Burisma
>>i grab my trusty pool chain, it's whippin' time
>>swing chain with all my might
>>Corn Pop dodges and asks how me telling ukraine to shut down investigation into son is different than what we are trying to impeach orange menace for
>>now listen'ere fatso
>>Corn Pop is triggered, gets down on belly
>>oh shit, pushup contest to restore honor
>>Corn Pop pulls out Stanford-Binet
>>oh shit, iq test time
>>imma get you now Corn Pop!
>>try to do pushup, break blood vessel in eye
>>can't see shit and can't to do iq test
>>get up and sniff little girls head instead
>>corn pop gives up, must have friendship ritual
>>rubs hair on leg, mesmerized by the whiteness
>>I leave with my pride intact and go stack spaghetti sauce at the supermarket
>>Corn Pop dies
>>Damn you Corn Pop!

He claimed it was a hoax then said Obama did it then he said dems did it the he said China did it. He was very busy with all the lying.

>still repeating MSM talking points
>in 2020

Biggest fucking idiot in the history of the world, he's doing everything ass backwards retarded.
And he'll keep fumbling until someone stop him

He gutted the disease prevention organism to built a fucking meme fence in the border that is falling over with the wind.
He's a fucking stooge

Attached: 1584244451472.png (1391x695, 611.37K)

Drown yourself in nigger jizz.

china IS bad, you stupid shit

>January 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.”
>January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
>January 24: Trump on Coronavirus “It will all work out well”!
>January 30: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it very well under control, and I think its going to have a very good ending. So that I can assure you”!
>February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
>February 10: On Fox News Trump says without evidence that the coronavirus "dies with the hotter weather” "You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat
>February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
>February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
>February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
>February 26: “This is a flu. This is like a flu.”
>February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
>February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
>February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
>February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
>March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
>March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
>March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

Attached: arabiccirclefuck.jpg (621x1024, 103.79K)

>March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
>March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
>March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
>March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
>March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
>March 6: "I hear the numbers are getting much better in Italy.” (was actually increasing in Italy, quarantine 3 days later)
>March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
>March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
>March 11: Earlier this week, I met with the leaders of the health insurance industry who have agreed to waive all copayments for coronavirus treatments, extend insurance coverage to these treatments, and to prevent surprise medical billing" (not true, only co-pays for testing)
>March 11: "To keep new cases from entering our shores, we will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States for the next 30 days." (wrong, does not apply to American citizens)
>March 11: "These prohibitions will not only apply to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo, but various other things as we get approval." (wrong, does not apply to cargo)
>March 13: “National emergency, two big words.”

Attached: bluenana.png (516x526, 210.32K)

>He gutted the disease prevention organism
He did not, you fake news clown. He tried to cut the CDC's funding because they're fucking incompetent as you can see, but the senate increased the funding instead. It's higher than it has ever been, and a total scam.

China and Trump can both be shit at handling this you know?
Trump was parroting the same CCP bullshit numbers for ages, infact going further than them with the downplaying.

He reacted very slowly. Even a week ago he was still saying it's 'just a flu bruh'.

He was being impeached for 2 of those months. Democrats claimed it was just the flu and nothing to worry about and said it was racist when he banned travel to and from china.

>He reacted very slowly
Then why are we much better than Italy despite getting it before them?
It's so funny they're pushing this shit. Probably works on twitter.

They detected the virus in Seattle at the beginning of January, the doctor that was testing was literally shut down because she was reusing test and not paying her fair share to ZOG.

When he finally got official reports he dismissed it as liberal hoax

When he finally started feeling it in his pockets instead of assembling a medical team he threw a shit ton of money to a dying cat

Now that the virus is everywhere, he has no way to whether the storm, no preparedness team and nothing to show has decided to throw a hollow bone to the idiots who will fight at the store for more toilet paper.

The situation has been carried with the outmost most greed and stupidity fueled decisions and he's barely getting started, he'll keep smearing the shit he created

Attached: 124d93685f0292834c3e76cc81e7d430.jpg (450x333, 41.91K)

>in before the second tweet isn't real
>deleting it doesn't mean it didn't happen

Attached: FB_IMG_1584417514170.jpg (1080x1279, 105.73K)

>this level of reddit spacing

The impeachment was a circus that was never going to result in removal anyways. Trump could've ignored it and the end result would've been the same. Can't say the same about this virus.

i fucking hate idiots like this

Closes down travel.
Ohhhh my God what a fucking xenophobe.

Cough cough.
Ohhhhh my God why didn't you fucking close down the borders sooner.

Imagine being this much of an NPC.

Meanwhile he banned travel from a China before everyone while the rest of the world was accepting them all with open arms and making videos about hugging Chinks. That's right, I'm looking at you Italy.

This level of cope I been in this website for fucking years nigger your meme spacing is not an argument

>deleting it

proofs?

Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank

>He reacted very slowly.
He reacted very quickly leading to Democrats like Schumer crying about the China travel ban. But you all have goldfish brains and can't remember past a week ago.
>Even a week ago he was still saying it's 'just a flu bruh'.
He was bullshitting in hopes you wouldn't panic and crash the market. All the western nations are doing the herd immunity strat, your leaders just approach it differently. Sweden hides the data and pretends nothing's happening, the UK does straight talk, and Trump does the machismo thing.

>Now that the virus is everywhere
42 people died today! Bernie Sanders Presidency just flew over my house!

wow 20% unemployment
periscope.tv/w/1OdJrqbdMVyGX

Attached: Screenshot from 2020-03-17 18-45-07.png (621x348, 189.53K)

Are you talking about yourself?

>THREE WHOLE FUCKING MONTHS
>HE DID NOTHING FOR THREE WHOLE MONTHS

*four years

Attached: 82837865_103594597795612_3949204118373422546_n.jpg (640x640, 28.61K)

Two wrongs don't make a right dickhead.

Obonga did nothing for 8 years, what's your point ?

temporarily in Democrat areas where the state intervened to make it so

You have to go back.

gorra gerra gibs

Except that still doesn't make him wrong; the virus was already here, the Travel ban was a thinly veiled move against the soup de jour of his personal hatreds. If he had actually given a shit he would have started the lock down that we are DOING RIGHT NOW ANYWAY.

he closed travel to china and they called him reeeeeeeeeeeeeecist,

cases pop up and pedo joe said he was too slow

fuck man just wait until onions haults production the purple haired people eaters will be flopping like fish out of water

he did nothing for 3 whole months from when he was elected by surprise to being sworn in.

That is when I knew he was a fraud. If he'd been the least bit legit he'd have had US Army on the Mexican boarder by end of his first week. Lord knows they got nothing else to do.

If it's not over 50% by the end of the year I'd be surprised

well played

Attached: 1572042886191 (1).jpg (860x702, 377.73K)

you call ObamaCare "nothing"?

>boarder
fucking mouth breathing retard

SIX WHOLE FUCKING MONTHS

OBAMA DID NOTHING ABOUT H1N1 FOR SIX MONTHS IN 2009

Attached: 1537461349351.jpg (720x480, 169.64K)

We need to deal with the virus first before blaming each other. Democrats will spread the virus as much as possible if it can be someone blamed on Trump.

what were dumbfuckocrats doing during all that time?

ohhh yeah. you really got drumpf this time, didn't you?

Attached: TRUMP-IMPEACHED.png (654x368, 344.51K)

That's alot people, boy that's the kick starter

He banned Chinese travelers, Euros called it racist. Now the US is flattening the curve while Europe is going into full lockdown.

Normally I'd join you in the Trump bashing but I ditched Bernie earlier today and got on the Trump train so kys tranny

Attached: 20200316_125830.jpg (1016x1017, 397.42K)

Who gives a fuck, what the fuck is this, a who did it worst contests?
What the fuck Obama has to do with any of this?
Obama didn't tank the economy to unprecedented levels either what's the excuse there?

so many russian lies
In 2018, the Trump Administration cut 80 percent of CDC funding used to fight global pandemics. The funding support, which went to training local health professionals and bolstering emergency response across 49 countries, was reduced to just 10 nations. China wasn’t included in the revised list.
fortune.com/2020/02/26/coronavirus-covid-19-cdc-budget-cuts-us-trump/

Lefty Retarded Propaganda...typical DemonRat spew...go puke and drool on yourself, fool! Then, go KYS!

>it was Trump who tanked the economy
top kek my friend

sage

quote:
new yorkers are self reliant
new yorkers are resourceful this is what we do
we have not been sitting around crying about the fact that the federal government never really showed up
once we understood there was an opportunity to work directly with DR.cohen and his company we just went and did it!
and were gonna do this all along, look i am praying OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT will actually come into this crysis and help us but i dont sit around assuming that
were gonna build our own new healthcare capacity we´er going to recruit our own professionals we´er going to find our own supplies whatever it takes
it would be a lot nicer if we didnt spend weaks and weaks even now almost months
pleading with the federal government on testing
get very mixed resultsbut here we are SO FROM THIS POINT WE`ER GONNA BE ABSOLUTLY SELF RELIANT!!

god bless the child thats got thier own and maybe one day we´ll be pleasantly suprised the federal government shows up :/

Nice cope. How delusional do you have to be to believe he didn't bring this upon himself? I support Trump and will vote him in Nov but he fucked up hard. Two straight months of him on video downplaying the virus and then all of a sudden he flops and it's a big deal after his handlers tell him he needs to take it seriously. All he had to do was keep rambling about the economy and re-election would have been a cakewalk. Instead he gives the Dem frontrunner two straight months of ad material through boomer-tier takes on the pandemic.

Are Dems and the media capitalizing? Fuck yeah they are. But they would have no ammunition if he just kept his mouth shut and listened to smart people.

Suppose 10 years from now another highly contagious virus pops up in China, with a long asymptomatic incubation time during which the host is infectious. Except unlike corona-chan, this virus has a 30% lethality rate across all age groups.
Would we see the same behavior from governments around the world? Waiting until the virus is on their soil before taking serious action to close their borders?

He's not the idiot he's the manipulator of idiots.

It wasnt here for 3 whole months you lib cocksucka. You are almost as gay as the redditor who just informed me I'm going on his /r/ "woosh" post.

fuck off
low educated white niggers like you will be the first to die of this virus.
Good riddance

ORANGE MAN GOOD

>A world of almost 7 billion people.
>200K get a bug that kills mostly old people.
>endoftheworld.jpeg
This is so tiring.

Attached: IMG_2389.png (640x1136, 87.38K)

>make 20k a year
>penalize me over and over for not signing up for his shitty insurance because "I'm wealthy enough to afford it"
Thanks Obama.

>pic related

Attached: IMG_2387.png (640x1136, 113.56K)

>Instead he gives the Dem frontrunner two straight months of ad material through boomer-tier takes on the pandemic
Don't call other people delusional user

>pic related.

Attached: IMG_2377.jpg (1024x584, 64.66K)

>pic related..

Attached: IMG_2373.png (640x1136, 387.57K)

>HE DID NOTHING FOR THREE WHOLE MONTHS
Um, I'm pretty sure he was owning the libTARDS and demoCRAPS on twitter. Most based and epicly, might I add. Go gaslight somewhere else, Moshe. Yas Forums is TRUMP COUNTRY

>

Attached: IMG_2385.jpg (819x1024, 93.92K)

He was being impeached over a non-crime. Thanks Demoshits.

Attached: cndice.png (750x1000, 631.33K)

Hey commie! You know he's introducing UBI? You'd think you'd be more greatful. Trump is introducing the best aspects of communism, just to flex on you. Btfo.

trump is a joke I never supported him not even at the beginning, not even ironically

he chased Buchanan around in the 90s calling him an anti Semite, he’s been a shabbos goy from the beginning of his life

He warned you about the virus last month in his State of the Union Address.
He tried to cut off all travel with China in January.
He has not "Done nothing." It it is plainly obvious to everyone here that you are a traitor of America for China.

you faggots were too busy screeching about impeachment and buying into Chinese "just a flu, gweilo" bullshit. If anything Feinstein and others should be investigated. Seems awfully suspicious that pelosi was just held the articles like that don't you think?

Attached: IMG_2394.png (640x1136, 513.71K)

Don't care

Trump 2020

>

Attached: IMG_2395.png (640x1136, 96.89K)

You will have to add the imaginary website from Google where everyone can see if they have the disease lmao only the most braindead NPCs think this is going well for Trump. Unfortunately that's 80% of Yas Forums

you can go down with him

god is playing plague inc now and he is going the stealth way
just wait until he got every country then shit will hit the fan