NO MORE GOOGLE CENSORS #DoItQ @WeAreReady

HELP URGENT HELP URGENT
HEAVING RAIDING ON POL

Okay, anons, all over the world, we need your help. This is an essential part of the process. You must not fail.

YOU ARE NOW FREE OF CENSOR IN GOOGLE IMAGES, SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL.

YOU MUST SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL TO EVERYONE NOW, JUST TELL THEM TO GOOGLE IT. FAMILY, FRIENDS, COWORKERS, NEIGHBORS, EVERYONE.
These threads caused this user to post and then another to start these threads Right around this time, all the other boards on Yas Forums had their pools closed. Forced to come see our threads for one hour.

After that now it seems that Assange is free meaning he will most likely testify against them.
Make no mistake, this is the ultimate fight between good and evil. So now I ask, will you help us vanquish evil from this plane of reality once more?

Follow Be prepared to calm everyone down and let them know what is really happening. You will backed up. This is your chance to finally awaken the people around you so that we can all finally see just how great things could have really been.

And as you know,
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.

To all the nations of the world I remind you that everything that is being done is for you as well. With great care and love this battle is fought so that all of the people of the world can experience it's gifts.

SO user? WILL YOU HELP US FREE THE WORLD BY REDPILLING THE NORMIES AS IT WAS FORETOLD HERE SOOO SOOO LONG AGO?

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=50IA9dsekFs

Will need bakers please. Sagers as well the shills and bots are out in full force now.

Attached: goodvsevil.jpg (1024x571, 87.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkkvC3D_srM
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq1PV8JcstA
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1238256152506437638
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/248587350/#q248596612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This seems forced. Maybe related to EARN IT? inb4 msm cries annudah shoah

Are these the end times?

Somewhat. They might use this to further their agenda or something. I'm beinf cautious.

The meme magic is rising.
youtube.com/watch?v=XkkvC3D_srM

Attached: idecidethis.png (709x1024, 710.1K)

beginning of the golden age
the meek shall inherit the earth

Bump.

If good looses, yes.

Borders closed. Planes on the ground. US troops everywhere. People in their homes. People online. Google search unfiltered

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS HERE

Attached: 1584415390718.png (908x1980, 1.23M)

>#DoItQ
stopped reading here

Attached: 1584069484738.jpg (540x540, 35.7K)

This is just sad

SHILLS MAD. QUICK POST UNCENSORED GOOGLE

Attached: 1584418621423m.jpg (1024x494, 113.84K)

Bump

Attached: truth.jpg (430x261, 17.81K)

add this shit to your list

Attached: index-0.png (1030x583, 58.38K)

This is demonic

Attached: 1584441025254m.jpg (589x1024, 111.85K)

does anyone know why google uncucked itself?

CEO's have left the chat

>Battling social media censorship with social media
Perhaps we undershot it a litte by calling you cattle

my guess would either be hackers (since everyone is at one because of corona its could make sense)

or

bug/glitch/accident

no... its not plebbit nufag...
fuck wizards and jews
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq1PV8JcstA

Attached: fedora2.jpg (320x263, 13.39K)

Kike mad

Attached: 1584438794754.png (814x849, 61.57K)

Maybe the key people got corona'd and /someone/ infiltrated and killed the filters (not all filters, in many countries the filter is still active)

>YOU ARE NOW FREE OF CENSOR IN GOOGLE IMAGES, SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL.
No, you aren't. They merely are updating the filters, and you're helping them to see what still needs to be sanitized.
You can only be sure that their filters are gone when the big veil that covers all the CP that is available in the clearnet disappears.

All the elite ran off for New Zealand or the Antarctic so google was pretty much taken over.

lol do you know what purchase means lesser kikel?

Attached: index22.png (896x5808, 535.92K)

This is a major happening that flew under the radar, after ten years the US is dropping the Wikileaks investigation. What does it mean?

>The WikiLeaks Grand Jury running 10+ years has been disbanded. Chelsea Manning and Jeremy Hammond have been released from its coercive machinations. Now drop all charges against #julianassange and release him.
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1238256152506437638

Attached: images.jpeg-21.jpg (572x536, 33.76K)

This is definitely no a coincidence or mistake. Just the way the leaked numbers on worldometer last night were no mistake...

Attached: 87B06D7E-D8E3-4A60-AC18-CB00CF6418D2.png (1334x750, 203.17K)

Holy Shit

Anyone remember that right wing cartoonist on youtube that did a video about justin trudeau holding speech on diversity and then getting blacked by 20 nignags? I cant remember the name of that guy

Previous and Current Breads

Attached: 1564287492726.jpg (1340x2048, 570.66K)

>the internet is one place
Wtf is this shit? I'm fairly certain these are the slide threads. This shit is being forced.

;)
because THE TRUTH will set you free brother user

Attached: expelled.jpg (720x628, 55.07K)

Something that can be easily influenced or overruled by a powerful group or individual?
Pic just proves our dominance over you. I don't get it.

Be a good goy and don't look at nazi cartoons... jk. It's Murdoch Murdoch, look it up lol.

Attached: Screenshot (28).png (943x739, 622.61K)

Fugg it really is happening

Attached: 75CA61A3-36F4-41DF-8820-94BE8C13E722.png (828x1792, 3.5M)

holy fuck
this is too much what the fuck is going on ....

Wtf?

They killed our boy JC.

Attached: why does everyone hate the jews amazon hunters 2020.png (1600x778, 1.5M)

Checked.
I think it‘s supposed to be a clue that the numbers were added o the vatican. Maybe it‘s the number on missing children the catholic church is responsible for... it was only up for a short time. Maybe 15 mins. They put a banner for a while that said they got hacked.

>666
satan is the answer

lol nope :)

Attached: file4.png (784x2810, 179.28K)

During the white house youtube address spam it telling people to google andrenochrome, cemexgate, all that shit. Tens of thousands will see!

Not sure, Satan. What is anons source?

Yes brother. The fire rises.

It was quiet the sight, yes

Attached: E6C97209-0641-4D31-8F15-BB662A10EB57.jpg (750x765, 57.68K)

I just want to remind everyone In these uncertain but exciting times is that Ive had sex with over 1000 women.

Attached: grgseg.jpg (720x960, 55.9K)

>this is based.

Attached: white family.jpg (378x801, 153K)

our salvation is found in the cross and the crown brother user, and the lord is pleased with our efforts :)

Attached: index7778.jpg (1918x2345, 462.17K)

I don‘t have any other source than the screenshots i took. Idk what it was supposed to mean but somebody took it upon them to hack worldometer to fuck ONLY with the numbers of the vatican. That seemed quiet strange to me.

Attached: leaf.jpg (1483x993, 2.32M)

there is no big veil you can just google some keywords and find tons of cp

What dominance? You stole everyone’s technology because you losers are incapable of developing your own. Dominance in killing Palestinian children but that’s it.

Prove your god is real, christcuck. Or did he abandon you-- I mean is he testing you?

89 million!
Holy Jesus, why am I on a bus right now.

Jumped by 89,000,000?

8+9=17
17 = Q

WHEN DOES IT BECOME MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?

Don't forget to TRUST SESSIONS and TRUST THE GOVERNMENT

Today is the 17th

Nah, Encyclopedia Dramatica is still censored and if you google "White family" or "White inventor", half the results come back as black people... replace "white" with "black" and they ALL come back as black people

95% of these threads are bots. Prove me wrong.

Sorry i can't hear you It's too muffled by my noble prize wall

No, relax. That‘s not possible. The vatican only has about 1000 residents. The site was hacked yesterday. I guess the number were either symbolic or otherwise significant. Maybe the real deaths in china or the number of missing children that can be attributed to pedo elite with ties to the catholic church.

Sheit...

What would you accept as prove?

I’ve been searching and taking screenshots like crazy, but I’m still not so sure that the filter is actually down. For the most part it seems to be the same as before. Idk

Attached: 02F41EFE-54A7-4674-9FEE-2E122C69DF5E.jpg (1210x1043, 209.77K)

i think wave another 11/3 on our hands. SOMEONE TURN ON THE GAME

With great power comes great responsibility.
I choose to use caution and restraint.

no, the barque of st. peter will be afloat for 40 days the same as noahs ark was.
4330ad is the earilest i can be I think
this is just zionists trying to larp the end times because the jews only have until... 2300ad~ for the moshiac to come and kill us or their religion is a lie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000
>we are in the long dark night(1000 yrs) and we are at the end of the 3 days of darkness(300 years starting in 1717-2017)
dont freak out tho bro, we have won already, we just have to show up

Attached: pitty.jpg (480x360, 22.96K)

Censoring my words, tying my tongue? Who decided that?

Deplatforming me, stealing my voice? And who decided that?

The only person who gets to decide such things is... Me.

Attached: whodecidedthat.png (1280x720, 522.88K)

WTF

Dude. Cmon. Family gatherings dont count.

God proves himself real every time he slaughters jews, He's about to show his face again...

WTF is with all these threads? Jewgle and twatter and faceberg are all still censored like usual, still banning wrongthink like usual.

Checked

Wtf, vatican city has a pop of 1k. Am i officially retarded?

click on images more white than just black like its was before

Which is the day the snakes were famously driven from the land by the saint

Everything is boogalooing, innit?

I solved the capcha

does it mean today its the oficial start of this fuckery i can feel we going in for a long ride Yas Forums

YES

Searching "IQ bell curve race" gives nice image results.

I have no idea what it means, is there any summaries for someone who never browse pol usually?

Your age needs to be in the double digits to post here

Attached: 1456762538189.png (373x327, 190.12K)

Hey Qtards. if there was a shadow war going on against the elite, do you think the "good guys" would be dumb enough to say ZOMG ITS SO EPIC GUISE ITS GOOD VS. EVIL AND SOMETHING BIG WILL HAPPEN ANY DAY NOW on the fucking internet? Especially if the bad guys are as powerful and all encompassing as they say?

No, they'd keep it secret. They wouldn't give a shit about keeping boomers in the know.

There's no magic in the world, real life is not Lord of the Rings.

No, that is correct. Those numbers have not been intended to look realistic. The person who put them there knew that people will notice because the vatican only has around 100 ppl. I really wonder what they tried to tell us... maybe it‘s china‘s real death numbers or something else.

i am rertarded
what do you want me to do ?

Bump.
Didnt read tho, but bump

How fitting

My body is ready

lets hope wikileaks finaly release the password

Attached: beready.jpg (504x17, 3.9K)

In under a month before Easter, Barrack Hussein Obama will be exposed.
digits.

GAME OVER

Attached: black smart.png (500x330, 48.03K)

Wait, doesn't that mean your god is allah? Looks like you consumed a little too much multiculturalism buddy.

Attached: 1457351947345.jpg (344x382, 82.91K)

Why so fitting?
Remind me again what good came from that?

seethe more kikel, I know you feel the shift in the winds, and all your plans and schemes will end up the same as they did in crete..
>Jesus Calms a Storm

22 One day he got into a boat with his disciples, and he said to them, “Let us go across to the other side of the lake.” So they set out, 23 and as they sailed he fell asleep. And a windstorm came down on the lake, and they were filling with water and were in danger. 24 And they went and woke him, saying, “Master, Master, we are perishing!” And he awoke and rebuked the wind and the raging waves, and they ceased, and there was a calm. 25 He said to them, “Where is your faith?” And they were afraid, and they marveled, saying to one another, “Who then is this, that he commands even winds and water, and they obey him?”

Attached: index666.jpg (640x480, 54.76K)

checked

ed is not censored, its just that the admins are retards

see I didn't get a single (you) when I illustrated that google is still cucked. What do these threads accomplish? These are obvious slide threads that are being used to hide something. What that is at the moment, idk. Anyone that has been on Yas Forums for any amount of time, know all these things already. Now all of a sudden normies are going to get redpilled because of a google search? I'm not buying it.

Wuhan has been left a desolute wasteland from recemt screencaps of live footage, so lets hope!

Attached: 1583850308077m.jpg (1024x485, 99.21K)

Thinking God is all powerful is edgy? The holocaust was the will of God, no?

noteless crossest halakhot ailed lenders piggins poetic prisses presser
friezes mbira elemis couvades brills foredo purities halloo gremmy hajji
proton jeerer alevins acridly paganist lakings polyenes pleasers
explains flogging patter codeless ligulae abattoir mordents circular
pease lappeted gemmates haafs cowfish!

obama exposed being inside epstein sex ring?

without affirmative action you would be a pretzel merchant and you know it in your heart :)

Attached: polT.jpg (300x100, 41.52K)

The AI that runs things basically said the censorship efforts were going to produce the opposite effect based on it's meta analysis of information trends.

I will gloriously sage all slide threads that I can

>edgy
you just called my a "christcuck"
lol the lack of irony in your autistic nation is quite remarkable

Attached: fedora6.jpg (300x400, 17.11K)

From this thread. Dunno if relevant. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/248587350/#q248596612

Yes. Crimes against humanity and betraying the greatest country on earth and trying to rid the world of all good by enslaving humanity and genocide.

There‘s a bit too many puzzle pieces that fit a bit too perfectly for this to simply be paranoia

Its happening

i agree. remember how they would come here posting "red pill video" dump threads "SHARE YOUR REDPILL VIDS!" then suddenly all of those vids were censored from jewtube. i feel like this is exactly the same thing

can you shut up

>Right around this time, all the other boards on Yas Forums had their pools closed. Forced to come see our threads for one hour.
Wait, huh? I was playing minecraft and missed it, someone confirm?
Anyway I gotta sleep it's fucking late but good luck. I was hoping the predictions about white hats using the black hat's virus plan as cover was real.

see

Well killing his son probably wasn't the best way to get on his good side.

Are you not replying to me directly because you're afraid my banter might hurt your little feelings?
Fuck you what's wrong with pretzels?
Do you believe in fairies too or only god because he's popular? Take the whole bottle schizo

gonn try but if its there probably mean that nobody managed to get in yet.
shit gonna be fucking good cant fucking whait for whole shitshow

your point is seconded by my search, but it has white families now
you just dont know how bad it was
you couldnt find a stock photo of a white family with google for awhile

It's top result on Bing, not even first page on Google

> (You)
>Fuck you what's wrong with pretzels?
> (You)
>Do you believe in fairies too or only god because he's popular? Take the whole bottle schizo
tl;dr
>reeeeeeeee

Attached: jidf.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

give me more suggestions for normalfags