The Chinks have no shame at all

The Chinks have no shame at all

Attached: 20200317_101915.jpg (720x754, 177.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XHNews/status/1239827407273525250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is why I dont support reparations.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

That's not why, faggot.

how do you destroy someone without shame?

fpbp

Attached: 77311495-03D3-4D26-89B1-CE6854B54964.jpg (508x500, 80.91K)

Theyre disgusting,they exhibit the traits of niggers and those are the worst traits one can exhibit

Attached: 1584415048421m.jpg (986x1024, 50.28K)

Show your flag amerimutt shill chinks may be dumb, idiotic, dirty and disgusting but for sure they are not the bad guys, not the angels as well but nothing compared to fucking burger eating fat jew lover skinlet scum

Can you chill polak, take a deep breath and think before you defend an amerimutt or a chick, THINK FOR ONE FOOKIN SECOND

Im not defending anyone in here m8 just thought your post has something to do with an outbreak and you're blaming chinks so a little bit retardation moment for me
My apologies

So do we not blame the chinks for the disaster? Surely it couldn't be the raw frog eating bat soup drinking weirdos. Who the fuck do we blame then polak?

>generates super-virus in scummy shithole open air market.
>hides all information from world.
>kills and/or imprisons whistle blowers
>everyone else is incompetent.
gotta love china

Attached: laff.jpg (900x885, 282.53K)

One of the dumbest things you can do is blame the Chinese. Easy scapegoat for the intellectually challenged. Jack Ma just donated thousands upon thousands of masks to countries in need.

Whereas face saving and lying are the correct tools to cover your own incompetence

And the polaks are defending them, talk about clown world

Aaaahhh so you one of those
>its focken natural!
>cumes frum animols
I think discussion cant be made with someone as unreasonable as you

The Chinese government covered up the virus which led to the global disaster we have today, I don't give a fuck how many masks they're willing to donate, they should own up to what they've caused by keeping quiet for so long

LITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO DRENCH CHINA IN THE BLOOD OF HELLLITERALLY FUCKING FUCK CHINKS. CHINA IS ON THE COLLAPSE AND THEY ARE CAUSING WORLD WAR 3. ITS TIME TO

Attached: images (9).jpg (283x178, 11.84K)

It was epstein that released the toxins from the laboratory polak

Attached: Chechen.jpg (340x308, 14.24K)

Give me a list of benefits for China releasing deadly virus on their own homeland
I can list you sone loses
>90% trade halted
>90% halted
>economy built in the last decades destroyed in a single go
>closing mass events = lose of money
>quarantaining cities full of million
>more expenses in medical field
>troop deployment to the infected adress in order to help
Your turn

>full of million of people*
It got cut right there

Did I hear someone recently obtained weapons of mass destruction???

Are they referring to themselves? I don't get it.

Attached: 1512086997034.jpg (400x323, 50.94K)

>incompetence
>niggers are an impossible-to-solve problem
pick one

Hmmm did I hear that those nuclear weapons were sold by us greatest ally israel? Right after they stole it from them

Yep, they are almost as bad as jews.

based.

twitter.com/XHNews/status/1239827407273525250

I did not say that china released the deadly gas deliberately on themselves, but they did cover up the death numbers when it started to spread.Also you can't give me the explanation to why the virus even developed, you just ignored both existing theories on it, you do realise that right?

>boland based by default
KYS faggot

STOLEN WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!

The chinks have created and spread a pandemic around the planet and any criticsm of them is instantly labeled as racist because they know the political Left in the US and Europe will immediately defend their disease spreading filth

The Democrats, media, and blue check marks on twitter are all virtue signalling as goddamn hard as they possibly can to defend the pandemic spreading chinks from criticism. They attack those in the US and Europe while attempting to cover up any connection between the infected chinks and the Chinese Virus

Attached: 1564217706586.jpg (1400x1050, 568.87K)

just nuke beijing
the world would be better off
>inb4 nuke NYC too!
yes, that would make the world better too.

Cali is a lot worse and you know it

Seen this trick before?

They idolize the Zionists in China.

This should be no surprise.

Poland Is based and my take is the basediest of them all
It's you again my fellow american, your high heads commited attrocity once again, oh how can one just not love you guys
>mentions gas
Ha!! You've been unmasked jew god damn it thats actually bella funny

kek

Attached: ETSN_nBUcAAFWyp.jpg (720x480, 47.98K)

Are you stupid or something?

The sequel is taking too long.

Attached: c8a.jpg (640x720, 106.31K)

We all knew they would adopt SJW talking points. Dumbass western millenials dont give a shit about anything unless you wrap it in a racism/sexism/homophobia context.

Attached: 1584101849800.jpg (1080x1077, 49.8K)

>blatantly accusing someone of what you yourself are guilty of

You can tell they're not Jews, because there it literally no subtlety to it. It's like a child trying to confuse the other kindergarteners. I fucking hate Chinks so much

Attached: really.jpg (220x236, 32.14K)

Thought you gonna call me a schizo but i guess that line has become too well known
Ali I can say is you revealed yourself by sticking
>gas
Up in there, I know I know 6 gorillion much tragedy much sad but you cant make it this obvious for others
Work on it sergant ellajah

shut up Chang

Antiracism is not the right toll to cover you own coverup.

I've basically stopped being racist as this point. All my hate is going to the Chinese.

At least it's funny.
Only Jews get a laugh in their schemes unless you preemptively go full Nazi.
also if the lab conspiracy comes true it had Jew backing.

Attached: 1582270370338.jpg (414x474, 50.13K)

why would they , they know upperclass whites want to be cucks so bad its not even funny

China needs to learn about the 6 gorillion and made to pay reps for eternity!

Attached: Treblinka1.jpg (548x487, 64.29K)

Attached: C8EF044F-1D07-472B-B880-404D5BA8722E.png (512x512, 296.49K)

Are you unironically a Chinese person? You're getting called out by your fellow polaks in this thread too top kek

Attached: 20200316_154925.jpg (1040x1281, 963.72K)

Fuck off with the malaysia shit, im a mutt half Polak 1/4th Lithuania and rest sadly but truly polish jew so I guess I can qualify as a Pole and I surely pass as one.but hold on, why did you turned it around so fast? Tel aviv? Or working abroad
Dont speak, wasn't allowed

I blame america for the virus

BASED MAN ITT

That’s why they have based Islamist camps?

Haha this, tweet from picrel is just virtue signaling while in reality muslims in China are living under gulag conditions

Did you just outed yourself as a polish jew after accusing me of being a kike agent for shitting on China??

Attached: 20200317_114615.jpg (221x267, 31.46K)

kek, show your flag, amerimutt.

You amerimutts will gradually accept the fact you are not the boss of the world anymore because of your incompetence, greed and selfishness.

Saying kek won't make you part of the club normie, now fuck off

Attached: ebin bat soup.jpg (1060x722, 65.72K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 Ai Wei Wei 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 Umbrella protests Extradition Law Hong Kong protests Democracy won the Vote 习近平的阴茎很小。 每天晚上,在上床睡觉之前,他都会吞下几加仑的非裔美国人的阴茎汁。它充满了他的胃,使他忘记了自己难以置信的小阴茎。还有,他妈的中国,台湾第一。
>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制

Attached: china.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

hiding your flag won't make you less mutt

worse than nigs

>incompetence, greed and selfishness
rekt < :)

>The Chinks have no shame at all
nor do niggers, or poos, or muzzies!

Attached: 1583571461911.jpg (795x749, 154.38K)

'member when that tiny country that makes video games was raping and pillaging your giant country with ease?

It isn't racism when you tell the truth.

Attached: 1572405208120.png (900x589, 1.23M)