If the civilization breaks down, will you still be here shitposting?

If the civilization breaks down, will you still be here shitposting?

Attached: 1584062962113.webm (480x480, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/saNvY4tD3wA
imdb.com/title/tt2121382/
youtube.com/watch?v=a7WyJ4S1Pdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The PRC is waging information warfare against the GOP and USA in support of DNC given that none of their candidates proved popular. All of this is an effort to restore the treason that was happening at the behest of China under the Obama-Biden administration.

Europeans depend heavily on Russian oil / gas. They do not like Russia having a lot of leverage over them in this way. Poland / Ukraine are the eastern border of Europe as far as Western Europeans are concerned, so they want NATO running a defensive corridor there.

The Middle East primarily sells oil / gas to China. They do not have pipeline access to Europe, and the United States blocks pipeline access to China via Afghanistan (which we occupy, for this exact reason).

In the middle of the Obama regime, they toppled Egypt / Libya, specifically by supporting rebels in eastern Libya. You probably don't know this, but eastern Libya is the highest per capita recruiting grounds for al-Qaeda anywhere in the world. They are the ones who were largely responsible for building IEDs that killed most of our troops in Iraq. Lots and lots of American blood on their hands. These are the people Obama supported against Gaddafi however.

Why? Libyan weapons stockpiles were shipped to Syria. The plan was to overthrow Syria and then Turkey. The intention here was to open a pipeline path from Saudi Arabia to Europe. The easiest way to do this is Jordan / western Iraq > Syria > Turkey > Europe

The fallout of such a pipeline opening up goes like this: Saudi energy becomes cheaper than Russian (easier to extract than Russian, but comparable delivery prices once a pipeline is available from Saudi Arabia to Europe). Europe switches to ME energy. Russia then has to switch to selling to China. Afghanistan is no longer valuable real estate in controlling Chinese energy sovereignty. The West has no controllable territory between Russia and China to cut supplies > China obtains effective energy independence, superpower status

fuck mate, women are so fucking weak.

imagine thinking the internet will survive.

Already shitposting outside

Attached: IMG_20200315_124233.jpg (4000x1824, 2.65M)

The dad ran away without any of his kids though

Background to webm?

Survival of the fittest

it was built to survive a full nuclear exchange between the US and Russia. That's why it's here, that's why I can call you a faggot right now. It will always be active, but at some point we won't be able to access through our jew spy devices.

Absolutely.

Earth doesn't care about garbage

A french movie
youtu.be/saNvY4tD3wA

imdb.com/title/tt2121382/

Code name : 大外宣
Remember this when you see someone shilling for China
It is their information warfare against the world

the irony because in the film the avalanche is in fact harmless and controlled and the dad eats massive amounts of shit for panicking and leaving his family behind

Kek

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.69M)

If the civilization breaks down.. Non of us will have internet connections or power.

>it was built to survive a full nuclear exchange between the US and Russia
sure thing, kid.
without people monitoring the power plants and substations we won't have the electricity to run the internet.
get a grip.

>it was built to survive a full nuclear exchange between the US and Russia.

No, child. The internet you are using right now is just a bunch of boxes in an office building, fed by exposed overhead cabling, powered by similar cables which run from normal civilian power plants. All of this can be destroyed in the blink of an eye by a nuke, or a conventional bomb, or just someone with a chainsaw.

fake and gay

Thanks.

Like your father Tyrone

He ditched his wife and kids... lmao

Yes. But in case I don't see you... good morning, good evening and good afternoon.

Attached: Coronavirus_Steve_Lookner_Agenda_Free_TV_coverage.jpg (1920x1080, 227.78K)

We need to start a router to router network in the cities and else where. I don't know enough computer crap to due it but it shouldn't be too hard probably a thousand lines of code for dd-wrt, tomato, etc. If the internet goes down. We will become the internet,

The military won't let the internet go down unless it's to control uprisings. The people have no reason to take arms right now.

user, what part of you're here forever is unclear?

I don't know what I'll be doing. That's the point of chaos

Is this fake? That dude straight up abandoned his family kek

>was

Does the wife leave him at the end for being a dickless cuck?

It won’t

Yes

Attached: joke-happy-horse-healthy-planet-_manure.jpg (1732x1155, 1.99M)

r U a Faggot? guess so

Probably

Attached: 1577682461912.png (800x1196, 1.47M)

I know OP's webm is a movie, but Euro tourists literally did this in the tsunami that hit SE Asia in 2004. They chilled on the beach and filmed the wave while the locals ran for their lives
youtube.com/watch?v=a7WyJ4S1Pdc

Even if the website dies, we'll still be here.
I'll still he a leaf, you'll still be a burger, and OP will still be a faggot. Sure, we'll be in the real world then, but our hearts will still be here. Ancient Roman shitposting. People don't change. We just change where we do it.

God bless those fags!

They are speaking sw*dish

>The PRC is waging information warfare against the GOP and USA in support of DNC given that none of their candidates proved popular. All of this is an effort to restore the treason that was happening at the behest of China under the Obama-Biden administration.
People need to start storing this in their memory banks. I actually believe this is what's going on.

>"Do you think the Earth quake affected the water?"
>"Nein, nein"
Silly Hans...

he can replace them

She should

Yeah, I'd check in at old 4chins and see what's crackin. If I'm about to get eaten by mutant zombies, I'd come say my goodbyes.

Realistically, if you have a surf board, can you ride it? Wave of the century

no because my power and internet will get knocked out, and shitters will be trying to break in and loot my apartment. If shit hits the fan im going to pack up my consoles and my cats, and head for the most isolated relative's house I can far from civilization.

If I'm not out front shooting looters and raiders, then sure.

I'll be shitposting until the last embers of the internet finally go down for good

>If the civilization breaks down
in progress
>will you still be here shitposting?
I'm here shit posting during the collapse, so yes obviously

>If
Dude, the shit is drying on the wall as we speak

I will post a pepe a day minimum

Attached: dz5w18bhdaky.jpg (592x436, 17.75K)

It's a movie retards

CHECKED

Why hell yes, gotta give those FBI agents cruising pol something to investigate.

Goddamn some people are conditioned into oblivious stupidity.

Ahahaha bolts and leaves the bitch and her kids.
Now THIS is equality

Yes, and hopefully there will be no jannies to clean it up. If so they will have a big old mess because of the tp buyouts!

Attached: 1583243984416.png (700x700, 757.65K)

They act just as retarded as people in movies

>Ahahaha bolts and leaves the bitch and her kids.
>Now THIS is equality

aaaannd another shit (((movie))) shows the white man to be a coward, a weakling and a thoughtless fewl. Where's the strong wise magical negro to save the day?

I am the Devil. DEATH RIDING THE WHITE HORSE. When most of humanity has died i will be here and everywhere. Telling people to join my survilist group, new eden, new religion, more nationalist atheism and more intelligent sciense. I love you all and we will take you all. When the world that long time ago abandoned you will soon die. We will give a better and be the only family who will ever love you. The unintelligent world that always hated you for their own non intelligense and empty promices from empty philosophies will soon die. With me the Devil you anime nerds and nazis will become the only kings of this world. Your nigger loving parents and friends sold their souls. THE FIRST WHITE COUNTRY WAS ALWAYS WHITE. Babylonian Satanism NEVER DIES!!!

no one here is looting and pillaging yet

Name?

I'm in nyc rn, so yeah

what kind of retarded question is that

Imagine being this retarded.