Oh my GOD. Airport

This is a mess.

Attached: 4055FED2-D4EA-47DA-812B-5240B6E3C22A.png (750x1334, 1.34M)

What airport is that?

Finnish nightmares.

Attached: FinnishBusStop.jpg (820x461, 51.98K)

Fuck anyone who flies.

nothing burger fags BTFO

Yeah but they still have to get on the same bus together...

kek, every single one of them is going to get infected

Attached: spicy.png (210x168, 56.33K)

Probably LAX

maybe they each get their own social distancing seat...

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 2.40.15 PM.png (455x427, 274.06K)

Why are any of them open?

I really hate these travel npc's

desu I would start coughing non stop just to start a stampede

Holy Jesus, I'll never complain about the C&I line again.

Fellow Americans, these people are our fellow citizens. This is immoral. They should be allowed to return home freely without this kind of hassle.

Trump really blew this one. I'm voting Biden now.

trust q god bless trump amirite

What are the 13 airports?

If there is a travel ban then why are people still arriving from europe? Does the ban only apply to people travelling to Europe, wtf?

Because they are US citizens. US citizens will always be allowed to come home...

When you get a job user, you'll realise a lot of people have to travel for work.

Non US citizens traveling to the US.

homoglobos, not many americans there

I hate that I'm laughing so hard. But I can't even keep up with the amount of memes that are quite literally, and frighteningly accurately, writing themselves per hour. And I mean frighteningly quite literally.
I'm laughing my ass off at the most serious fucking thing I've seen in my life.
"Told ya so" doesn't do this any due justice.

Apex ClownWorld. That peak of the wave where everything stops for a moment, and takes a breath as the balance slowly shifts.
Paddle hard, lads!
Get out in front of this tide, and surf the Kali Yuga.
This is your moment. You were born for this.

Attached: Chaimdon'tsurf.png (500x700, 580.83K)

How?

>orange man bad
All busy airports look like that, the travel ban is self-explanatorily correct.

John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York; Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), Illinois; San Francisco International Airport (SFO), California; Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), Washington; Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL), Hawaii; Los Angeles International Airport, (LAX), California; Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Georgia; Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD), Virginia; Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), New Jersey; Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), Texas; Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW), Michigan; Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Massachusetts; and Miami International Airport (MIA), Florida.

Almost nobody “has to travel” for work. But a lot of people do because boomers run the economy and still don’t understand that they can do phone calls and emails anywhere in the world and there’s no magic about showing up to the office to do the fake middle management work your company invented to give jobs to boomers and women.

Basically a list of the largest airports in the US

Vote libertarian

Travel roasties gonna get BTFO

I see two chinese in ops pic, does it not apply ti chinese?

They are citizens, retard

>fake middle management work your company invented to give jobs to boomers and women
Let me guess, you work in a pizzeria or some shit. Tell me more about how office work isn't real

what would be the proper protective gear to wear in this situation?

Nah they’ll probably recover. But they’ll infect their parents and kill them

stfu retard

Cope

That image is unironically whiter than most of America is currently. Trump really fucked up badly with the travel ban.

I expected Arizona to be on that list idk why

That is how it works

Most of the largest happen to be the ones that take the most inbound flights of brown people

its true. i work as a plumber and instead of showing up at peoples houses i just email them a picture of a functional toilet. easy €300/hr

>All americans have european ancestry

Only white people who put the white race first are Americans & jews are sand nigger.

Why are you getting so upset? Are you chinese, how did you get into the country??

Attached: bubbaboy.jpg (262x357, 39.77K)

>He doesn't understand the sales process
KYS NEET

lmao Finns are so fucking weird it's hilarious

this is the perfect way to spread disease.

this is my worse nightmare

I was naturalized as a citizen, dumb fuck

PHX is not really a major international inbound flight airport.

Most are into LAX then to PHX or DFW then to PHX

Being white is what make you American.

tfw "Have you been at any of the coronavirus screening locations?" becomes a question that prevents you from passing coronavirus screening.

Attached: MV5BZWIwNWRiYmItN2FiMi00MTA1LTkxYTktNDIyNTQ3YjNjZDkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg (1920x1038, 1003.85K)

>kek, every single one of them is going to get infected
All part of the plan

Attached: Happening.gif (360x240, 1.33M)

Yeah the nothing burger disease doesn’t scare me. Taking a vacation in 2 weeks anyway.

Sky Harbor International Airport is a major airport, though, and I'm honestly surprised it's not on there.

Kek, half of those "citizens" probably lost their passports on plane during the flight to usa

These are all Americans returning from europe dipshit. Yuropoors are banned until further notice since they love hugging disease ridden chinks.

This day will be pointed to for decades as the explosion event

TRUMP IS A MESS

A bomb vest

So you are chinese, you have to go back.

Attached: €2.5 million finnish rape prevention strategy.webm (480x480, 430.84K)

>tfw the 3 hour Thailand immigration line was just a prep for this shit

I should've stayed home and gone to the Nat'l Parks.