21 y.o. Yas Forumsack and American citizen killed in his sleep by fednigger pigs

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/lawyer-man-asleep-police-fired-house-killing-69587748

Attached: 1570487500188.jpg (1522x1402, 672.89K)

nobody cares and nobody likes you

Based

he was a libertarian software developer working on dangerous stuff in the eyes of the feds. pic related

Attached: 1583109935851.jpg (720x1560, 322.03K)

he leaves behind his pregnant girlfriend who was also wounded in the attack

Attached: 1571059526383.jpg (598x365, 23.44K)

The founding fathers are rolling in their fucking graves.

I dont get glowniggers. I mean when you enlist there, you probably do for some idea to help your nation and while there are some things that are justifiable, most of the time they do illegal and totally immoral shit that is no way, shape or form benefit the people they pledged to serve like selling drugs and eliminating people in the way of (((special interest groups)))

better think twice next time you're about to post a boogaloo meme. wouldn't want your kids to grow up without a dad would you?

Attached: 1575593799903.jpg (1439x1956, 761.98K)

>frequented Reddit
press S to spit on his grave

God damn it F

S to spit on the feds monitoring these threads

This is hilarious and extremely depressing at the same time. Do something about your shitty government you cucks.

>reddit
Good job cops

Should have had Lofentanil-DMSO countermeasures

Attached: 1584213734489.jpg (3766x2835, 3.09M)

>Lemp was prohibited from possessing firearms, police said.
sorry. federal asset. not a real threeper.

How would that block bullets shot from the outside into the house?

>Reddit
Shoot that nigger in the kneecaps and let him bleed out lmao

Fuck you, glownigger. Hope you get sleep murdered

>Yas Forumstard
>human

Attached: 1583001823384.png (600x900, 692.74K)

What kind of bullets shoot through the walls of a house?

>killing someone because he posted funnier memes than you
top glowniggery

most military grade rifle rounds?
do you think they were using handguns? most police use fully-automatic military ARs during warrant raids.

windows?

also this

american houses are made of cardboard

Hey OP. Youve been posting this ALL morning. Try EXPLAINING what the fuck happened because the link doesnt say shit. Theres NO ACTUAL DETAILS.
ONLYthing i got from article is , HE was a Libertarian that frequented pol/
> Libertarian = Bernie Bro
> on pol/ = SHILL
Sounds like he was an Antifa punk that deserved what he got. Unless you have something to add.

did you read the linked article?

Need to start doxxing cops and letting everyone know where they live with their family.

Better remember to put in your backplate, nigger. Wouldn’t want your kids doing the same, hm? Don’t worry though, they’ll be reunited with you very shortly after. In Minecraft, tbdesu sempai.

this right here

BUMP

Attached: 1565634334848.png (472x482, 223.47K)

Bump

Attached: 02BF04DB-6B65-4340-B3CF-FC86CACBFAFC.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Imagine being a zogbot
They need a good lynching

THE HIDDEN Yas Forums discord is discord gg MDkm72t

We are currently talking about the economy shitting itself and the coronavirus

Attached: QDV8gqeFHWAhPSQfKJsb2n3yN.png (749x920, 848.23K)

Theres a reason collecting rainwater is illegal

just kill cops

they are all traitors now

I would like to know of this "reason".

Why is that, leaf nigger?

>fully-automatic military ARs

Attached: 1581813509891.jpg (550x400, 31.8K)

Seth Rich 2 : the Virginia booogaloo??

Attached: 712.jpg (640x480, 48.47K)

Good, Nazi fuck had it coming. You all deserve this fate.

Post this 10x a day. Do not let this slide. And you're a faggot

Watch Godfthaer 2 dumb kraut

doesnt even talk about the shooting or what happened. useless cunt

They struggle to find minds with a brain because anybody with a high iq knows it's bullishit and that you're not actually protecting your nation but just the interests of greedy psychos at the top

That's why glowniggers are so easy to spot, and of course it was in his sleep do you think they would even have the balls to do it while he was awake?

>hurr durr, AR stands for assault rifle

A militarised and fearful police is the inevitable consequence of widespread gun ownership.

Just another one of the negative externalities that Americans have to live with thanks to gun nuts.

We think we have values, but most people just have biases. Those biases change shape overtime. You join an org and invest your life into it, that will almost always hit some tribalistic instinct. Its almost inevitable for an arm of the state to have their service become part of their identity. This makes an us vs them mentality come naturally. It doesnt help that people antagonize and shit on cops either. But it helps to remember that despite all of our capabilities we are still primates and thus prone to errors in judgement when it comes to evaluating threats.

Good, let them be scared.

Hope they get picked off in their sleep too.

Because enormous agri-businesses do it and interrupt natural flows that downstream areas depend on.

>"but i'm not an enormous agri-business"
Yeah, but your laws are shitty and don't distinguish.

Indoctrination is how you get your countrymen to do horrible things to other people. See what our military has been doing. We are also not alone in this. Pretty much all countries do it.

Dehumanize your enemy
Rationalize evil, because it is for the greater good
etc...

Thank a Jew for the degeneracy affecting your country. The roach infestation has a political solution.

Attached: ourguy hitler.jpg (497x616, 82.69K)

>Tsolmondorj Natsagdorj
What the fuck. That guy is Mongolian.
I think his reddit is /u/keeppanicking, who is pretty liberal and retarded. Always asks Mongolians in here to promote faggottry. I wish he died tho.

>prohibited from owning firearms
>no arrest record, tickets or misdemeanors on his record

Attached: 7686868.jpg (300x250, 16.85K)

Over here there isn't even a need to store rainwater because it basically rains every two days

Attached: smugbrit.png (128x128, 5.99K)

Don't you think it's ironic you say this, given that this board does this to entire populations? Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, Jewish people?
Killing some Nazi fucks is mild compared to that.

What did he know that the glows didn't want him telling us?

more like basedghanistan desu

This is why I can't feel anything towards the police but hatred. Fucking goons.

He was 21 y/o.

>Lemp was prohibited from possessing firearms, police said.
For whatever reason?

See

We were the only people who were nice to them during Black Lives Matter, and this is how they repay us?

Boot licking anarchist lol we know who's side you're really on

chapo trap house fur fag alert

Most likely prohibited due to mental health issues.

Yeah when they do shit like this I lose ALL respect for them.

And don't give me that "I'm just doing my job" if you were paid to go and exterminate people you would probably do it. Doesn't excuse you from any moral responsibility.

Probably nothing, they saw an armed aspiring terrorist prepping for acts of violence, so they took out the threat