/Balk/ Coronachan edition

Balkan corona edition. How are you holding up /balk/ brothers? Tell us about your country.

Here the panic hasn't started yet but everything is shut down.

Attached: map-16-9-updated-small-1920x1080-px-1280x720.png (1280x720, 133.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

covid19.rs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Outdated map. In Serbia there are 35 cases now, after they'd tested only 239 people.

LMAO they're so fucked. And they're still not closing schools.

I'm kind of a hermit, and I barely ever touch other humans, so I should be fine I guess?
My boss let me work from home next week. I managed to get my shopping for supplies done in about 30-40 minutes, so not too apocalyptic.

Attached: facebook frog with a cup meme.png (300x250, 22.88K)

џe cи дeбeли

Evo me

They're shutting it down. Super markets are being emptied. Don't mind me some solitary shopping in the upcoming weeks.

Schools are not closed, but my uni decided that that lectures are not mandatory. I'm staying at home naturally. Who wants to wake up at 7am if you don't have to?

Sorry about the meme flag.
Was shitposting in a previous thread.

What uni do you go to?

Unfortunately we are white and aren't affected, also only testing asians for obvious reasons.

vrakaj se na /balk/ da ne te ishibam, jasno?

Neću. Jebeš /balk/ i jebeš Balkance.

map is outdated

we are up to 31 rn

It's 31 cases in Bulgaria

Кaквo paбoтиш

Yeah how are the balkanites doing you guys ok?

*coofs on balkan*

Attached: 1584133665216.jpg (1763x664, 248.49K)

t.balkancuga

Belgrade.
Don't ask about the faculty.
I'm not saying.

Vajdaság != B*lkan

oh mountain jews how you doing Janez

State of emergency was announced today and people rushed to the supermarkets.
I went at noon to get a week-worth of meat (I don't have a freezer). I already have everything else.
I'll be working from home and not going out at all next week.

Gender faggot

>I don't have a freezer
Are you a poorfag or something?

About time God wiped out bitch ass balkanslavshits.

Attached: 1583622368288.gif (323x497, 85.47K)

Agree I cant stand them worst people

>peasants think "gender" means "gay"
It's very easy to detect you retards.

almost 200 cases and measures are hard.

Closed schools, unis, cafeterias, bars, theatres, cinemas, anything "non-essential".

Basically pharmacies and supermarkets are still open. Several hospitals have been designated as COVID19 hospitals meaning they only accept coronavirus patients. The idea is to flatten the curve so that the already burdened health care system doesn't crumble.

okay sofianigger

5300 here already. Shit is going fast.
In my region its everything closed, so its time to play videogames and watch films, as if staying at home was a problem.

By the way Yas Forums, what would happen if you were on holidays on another country and you couldnt return home? Would you have to keep paying the hotel?

I'm renting and the fridge here is old and small. It doesn't have a freezer camera.

>5300 here already. Shit is going fast.
>In my region its everything closed, so its time to play videogames and watch films, as if staying at home was a problem.
Here is what?

Probably the embassy would take you or tell you what to do.

>5300 here already. Shit is going fast.
omg all the non whites are spreading it...Italy...Spain...fucking shitskins

Ђyмбиp , бeли лyк, лимyн, витaмин Д. Bиpyc мoжe дa гa пyши. Идe кopoнa, идe гac!!!

If the virus gets so bad that a week worth of meat is required you won't survive anway idiot

Barcelona, Spain

Idc there are only 3 cases here. Markets work normally. Only schools and football matches delayed unfortunately

Gyms got closed today which pisses me off big time.

Lmao, corona's gonna hit Servia extra hard (and that's a good thing).

I have food for 2 months, moron. But only steaks and chicken for a week.

Why is there no information on the quarantined doctors? Skopje is fucked isn't it...

>Lmao, corona's gonna hit Servia extra hard (and that's a good thing).

You sound like a writer for Vice.

I'm in Barcelona, got a flight back to Greece on Sunday but i have no idea if they will let me go home. I wish i was back home prepped and comfy

>not owning his own gym
>literally paying rent for equipment which you can buy within 2 months of planned saving
>"nah goyim, i go for the chicks and their assess ;^)
>prob gay

Bruh, you found 35 cases AFTER TESTING LESS THAN 250 PEOPLE. Servs aren't even doing any serious and systematic testing. With your Africa-tier healthcare and your government's unwillingness to prevent it from spreading further, you'll actually be fucked.

I'm due to go to Serbia in mid-April

I'm also renting. Here you can find very cheap used home appliences. Me and my roomate paid a guy 60 euros for an AC and a big fridge. He is a handyman and sometimes people just give him the old stuff when he comes to their house to install the new. He then repairs it and sells it cheap. Gets if for free so he doesn't really care about the price.

This. It's not that expensive to get weights and a bench.

inb4 I'm benching 200 bro I need a spotter

In reality I don't even give a fuck, it's not lethal, unless you're a numale, subhuman gook or an ancient cunt.

good luck

fuck off, we're full

I never saw the use for it to be honest. It would be nice to have right now, but whatever, when I move into my own home I'll buy a decent fridge.

Wish you luck user, this is already getting out of hands

I have to many quarantined near me it's over.

Attached: 1568315705146.jpg (204x249, 10.43K)

Nevermind, you're mentally challenged. Flag checks out, I guess.

Well Im not a broke ass kid with autism so 30 bucks a month isnt something that could bother me in any possible way.

Yes in our glorious Federation. Serbs in Banja Luka are getting ravaged by Corona. They clearly never heard of basic hygiene.

ok so far, i expected it to explode but it's constant small rise, seems they're onto it or they just don't report it.

Attached: serbia.png (794x470, 11.5K)

>slovenia excluded
good.

Bravo István, go brush your horse now.

They've tested less than 250 people, retard. And found 35 cases, which is quite a bit. The numbers you see are literally meaningless, in reality it's definitely much higher.

covid19.rs/

I'd trade no cases of Corona here for 100k cases among kuffar Latins in a heartbeat

Thanks, luckily i have a place to stay in case shit hits the fan... but people in Barcelona are not giving any fucks, streets were kind of full even today and apart from a few empty Mercadonas everything is too normal

Serious talk, we have 80 official cases.
Now when you see a number multiply it by x100, and those are the people infected right now.
We probably have 8,000 cases. Spike in 2 weeks. Italy has what? An average of 100 deaths per day, we'll have 50-60.
Stay indoors, fuck work, martial law coming in all of Europe.
War starting, Russia is going to bang on Europe as the pandemic slows down, give it 1-2 months. Ukraine is completely lost same for Moldova.
Turkey will get BTFO by Russia and Greece.
Israel will create the vaccine and China will acquire Africa and parts of Europe at a discounted price.
America will be seriously hit, probably a more aggressive strain. Grim days are coming anons.

I have grandparents in the countryside and they send me pork and chicken that my grandpa kills himself. They just give a busdriver a small tip to drive the bag to Belgrade and I go to the station and wait for it.

stay bitter mongolian negro

Croatia is reporting much lower numbers (to lessen the impact on tourism) but it doesn't seem that bad.

What irks me is the general opinions around me, most of the people have a lax attitude (I'll wash it with rakija, death is better than this shithole etc.)

Stores are full, people are not panicking. I don't have any supplies at home but keep in mind I am in a coastal town with a boat and loads of forests with fresh water sources so food and water is easy to come by here.

Also if tourism tanks this year I will finally be able to go fishing without having to navigate my way through hordes of drunken Germans taking pictures of seagulls.

Everything you said right! Are you religious?

like swine, bird, and other shit eye curtains in the past, we welcome this meme with hugs and rakija to celebrate its creation in all its glory

shit tier though, like every other mainstream meme would be, got popular only because its propagated and force fed by the media x times more.
x being the number of oopsies every government in the world did in recent past, redpilling a person or two in case of those events

ePsTeIn HonK KoNg HonK eTc

even if 50% of all people would die, i wouldn't give a fuck,since i can produce food for my family, shoot trespassers, and live a nice, happy and simple life, but it will not come to that, like it never did in the past apocalypses

jebeni retardi

Nothing to do with bitterness, retard, I'm literally stating facts. There aren't many cases because people aren't being tested. And since your gubmint is refusing to close schools because they're baselessly claiming that there's no virus there (how would they even know when they aren't testing?) it'll only get worse.

I know, until everything explodes in our faces, and I think its already too late. 5300 cases and everyone in the streets and going out. This is going to be worse than italy.

Anyway, make yourself comfortable whenever you are and get out of the country sooner than later

How isn't Montenegro infected yet

Thats the balkanest thing ive read in a while. Do you boil your jars of home made aivar in front of your commie block?

ce'ai fumat men

The fucking turks better be infected. This shit needs to be spread to the middle east and africa ASAP.