FLORIDA, IOWA, NEW YORK, LOUISIANA, RHODE ISLAND, AND WASHINGTON BROS GET IN HERE

What exactly does this mean?

Meanwhile, the National Guard said it would deploy 1,000 troops in six states -- Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, New York, Rhode Island and Washington -- by the end of the day Friday.

"As of this morning, about 400 Air and Army National Guard professionals in six states - Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, New York, Rhode Island and Washington- are providing personnel in support of civil authority at the direction of their governors in response to COVID-19," the National Guard said in a statement Friday. "At the national level, Guard members are training personnel on COVID-19 response, identifying and preparing National Guard facilities for use as isolation housing, and compiling state medical supply inventories."

The statement noted that the National Guard's "first priority is to protect our people while saving lives."

"National Guard personnel will provide assistance to the states that include logistical support, disinfection/cleaning, activate/conduct transportation of medical personnel, call center support, and meal delivery," the statement read.

t. floridaman

Attached: Capture.png (785x416, 605.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-brief-press-on-latest-regarding-coronavirus-crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=HsyNfSzWaN4
whitehouse.gov/live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IM A FAGGOT AND FORGOT SAUCE

foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-brief-press-on-latest-regarding-coronavirus-crisis

Not wasting time to archive

did pelosi refuse the national guard order? wtf is she doing

i dont think she has any say in it

>National Guard professionals
>professionals

They are soldiers

It's over for Cheeto Benito.

Attached: 1569670623903.jpg (1029x379, 48.79K)

Her nephew sure does, he's the Governor.

why the national guard? Are they going to kill us if we try and leave the state?

Yes

She cant refuse shit. The actual Commander, Trump, will just bitch slap her and do what he does best...make commies sit the fuck down and shut up.

Attached: 41GBNOskTRL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 18.29K)

POTUS doesn't have authority over Nat Guard, son.

Still not the Commander, faggot. Trump is your president and the boss of ALL U.S. armed forces.

What happened to all the nothing burger spammers from a few weeks ago?

Attached: 9384758345.gif (480x480, 885.58K)

You're stupid

they are dead

If he’s forced to declare martial law over this, he will control literally everything

Im pretty sure this just means your ubereats deliver will be done by a guy in bdus

>Panic over a bad flu
Still a nothingburger
Literally 1000 dudes over 6 states.
It's basically a couple of auditors and advisors/communicators.

ITS HAPPENING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHH

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

>Declaring a national emergency
>1.5 trillion being dumped into banks in an attempt to save the stock market
>Still a nothingburger
KYS nigger

POTUS issues an order you have to do that shit

I'm guessing they will be delivering disaster relief MRE's not hot prepared food. I have food for 2 months, should I still accept these deliveries?

Why no video or photos coming from New Rochelle?

That's literally not the way it works. He has no authority over you, or the national guard.

Title 32, faggot. And dont bring up governor consent. Doesnt mean shit when the U.S. Army Generals under Trump bitch slap your governor and take your forces anyways.

isn't that place basically kikeville?

They are retards who pretend to be soldiers one weekend a month so they can get cheap healthcare

They better not go after my guns

Attached: shower warfare.jpg (614x461, 50K)

As long as publix stays open its ok

It's for your safety, user.

Q is real. Get everyone off the streets, deploy the military, and conduct those mass arrests of the deep state and their cronies that we've been hearing about for years. No opportunity for revolts or protests. Do it switfly, disclose it all once the coronavirus hoax is put to an end. It's hard to conduct these arrests when the deep state can create chaos on the streets or organise protests. People won't be happy that their favourite politicians like Obama are sent to Gitmo. So they won't be allowed to leave their homes.

You’re stupid.

hahaha, look at this fag

lol, no

>Oh no, a constantly crashing economy is double crashing now
>aaaahh
>Fed dumping again, for the 20000000th time
>aaaahh
>Declaring a national emergency for the 2349395956245th dumb thiing
>aaahhh

He literally does until his term is finished. Don’t like it? Gtfo

To the brainlets in the thread. The “National Guard” is completely paid for by the state they reside in and only answer to their governor. These were six separate decisions by six separate governors. The federal government had no hand in this.

Remember to put these niggers down if they start confiscating guns like during Katrina.

Attached: CV4.png (2165x2361, 1.8M)

All of that happening could be happening for the wrong reasons you idiot. Doesn't mean Coronavirus is The Great Filter nigger. It's STILL a nothingburger and if it isn't, you should be thankful the fags, trannies, and druggies will soon be gone.

fuck off

NG will confiscate all stocked food to redistribute to the people..thanks for your contribution goy

They also have real jobs and skills that allow them to function in society.

Are you a fucking child? Why are you so stupid? What is wrong with you? Illiterate, retarded, seriously, you ok bro?

Trump can nationalize the guard if he wants to

the POINT is they called them "professionals" to not scare the NPC retard goyim.

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

Yes it is.

A thousand troops is nothing

Ah I see the good old state of PA is immune to the annexation attempts that are happening with the first wave.

Don't worry, if Wolf sees it as an opportunity to seize guns he'll be all over it

>One weekend a money so they can get >cheap healthcare
That doesn't sound retarded

Will upgrade to defcon 1 happening when the medical system is overloaded and stops functioning

Attached: 570A1E9E-15AC-4CC6-AB5E-D40E8FCA40EC.gif (310x760, 23.75K)

the worse part is I fucking know he would, The fucking faggot.

WA fag here.
When will there be roadblocks on I-5 and ferries shut down?

I live within walking distance of a joint Army reserve/National Guard “base”. It’s a small complex with a few vehicles, a shop and a couple buildings. Maybe 4 blocks of my neighborhood.
I will post pics of any movement or staging happening there when I drive past this afternoon.
I’ve been keeping an eye on the place for the past few weeks and as of last night there has been no motiveless movement.

I hope he does. Then the boogaloo can begin.

No. The national guard is basically a logistics service the government keeps on retainer. They will move basically anything anywhere without having to comply with standard DOT shipping regulations and can therefore act and deliver shit much faster than shipping contractors.

He'll need more then 1k Nat guards from the other states then if he wants to kick start that boogaloo.

>A thousand troops is nothing
It takes 50 people to block a major highway 24/7, 1000 troops is enough to blockade most metropolitan areas.

Can crawfish be used as a toilet paper substitute?

t. Louisiananon

Is a troop one person or is it a platoon?

dumbass, guard becomes regular loner army like medieval vassal levy with a pen stroke, routinely...fuckin fool

Anything can be Louisiananon if ya brave enough.

Wet rag however if ya run out of TP.

>It takes 50 people to block a major highway 24/7,
Not really, you could just down a few trees and be done with it

Escape from new york was supposed to be a warning, not a documentary!!

Funny the potus sent me overseas while in the guard not my governor

Where can I watch livestream

They get deployed more than active faggot..stop spewing shit you know nothing about

youtube.com/watch?v=HsyNfSzWaN4

>Where can I watch livestream

Seconded.

whitehouse.gov/live/

Fucking ape

Are you SPOOKED??

Still a nothing burger, but people panicked so the gov did some things to ease thier mind, but instead it made more people panic and it started a cycle that has snowballed into schools and businesses shutting down and national guard being deployed... To do what?
It's the fucking flu, if you are not old and sick, it's not an issue

Watch him not show up lol

Heck yeah! MREs (can) be yummy! Just don't eat that shit all day everyday unless you are simply tired of pooping.

Also...keep in mind fellow anons, this "panic" is engenered and part of a social control program. Even if every last person on Earth got this bug...very VERY few would die. It literally is just a mild cold for most bad cold for some and a flu for the smallest pop.

I͉̬̰͔͉͖͖̔͆ͅt̸̻̾'̥͖̭͚͎̜̭̟̏͗͂ş̥̘͈̙̇͆ͬ͋͆̌ͤ͡ ̫̣̺͔̞̪̈ͯ͝ͅt̶̡̙͈ͪ̚̚ō̻̞̝͉̟̼̪̪ͬ͑ͭ̌ͤ̆̑̋̀o̪͕̟͂́̆̇̌͊̀͜ ̢͇̦̣̈́ͦ͠l̴̼̘ͯ̕͞ā̖̭̉͊̉̉ͅẗ͇͕͖̥́e͎̰̝͔̦̞̮ͨ̄̄̂̕ͅ.̬̱̩̟̫ͬ̒͊̇̐̉ͯ́̒
̶͔̰̖ͨ̑̃͊̑͌ͬ̐́
͓̥͓̭̳͖̮ͨ͂͂͊͝͞Y̰͙͙̫̬̹͂͆̍͑ȏ̵̱͗u̸̠͕̙̯͙̓̓ͩ̋ͣͦͣ̀r̦̮̫ͯ̈ͣ͢ ̝̟̝̳̔̇̍̋̈́͞͝å̰͚̱̺̺͚̣ͪͧͧ͊ͅŗ͙̭̫̺̭̬ͮ͋ͬ͐ͅm͍̖͉̠͚̬͕̓͜i̛̺̻͍̞̟̯̯̰͇̔͋̓̾ͦ̆ͨ͂e̢̨̫̓ͦͅs̛̝̖̦̤̰̹̦̼̱̊̒ͦ͛̍̉ͫ̋̌ ̘̭̞ͪͧ̊c̪͖ͦa̡̼̠̺̔ͭň̢̖̦̮͙͈̎͐͛̓n̸̠͚͔͇͔̑̆̄͌ͨ̿̽̚o̵̮̫̫̘̪͒ͬt͖̞̦ͦͩ̐͑͑ͤ̀ ͚̫͉̤̱̘̙͂͗ͦ͗͝s̨̳͎̃͊͆̃̌͗͂̚͝ā̻͔ͬ̈́ͭ͟v̸̧̯̘̹̪̮̗̦̠͓̏̎͗̚é̷̬̙̜̈́͡ ̵̗͙̺̰̹͙ͧͤ̈́̿ͮ͝y̢̳̟̣͎̩̙̬̺ͦ̂͗̒͆̒̕ǫ̯̣̹̙̺͇͗̆ͩ̆̔̾ͨͬų͔͓̜̍ͦ.̶̮͉͑̓̒́
̶͍͎̪̝̰͕ͮ͂̈́͠
͕͈̗̼̬͐̌̕͟W͈̞̰ͬ̓͂͘ẹ̈́͘ ̶̛̹͚͖͙͉̬ͮ́́͑ͬ͐͞ḁ̛͖̤̣̖ͩ̃͐r̶͔̻̹̭̗̱̖̻ͣ́ͫ̇ͫ͐̑e̱̘̙̤̓ͨ̈́̈́ͩ̚ ͖͉͈̰̋͑ͬ͌ͮ͟ȁ̢͖̝̄̌͜͟l̶͔̮͓̱̰̼͔͆͆ͧ̿͒́ͅr͔͚̘̱͗̈́͒̀ẻ̜͍ͯ͂͋̑ͮ̔̕a͔̖͖̼͛ͅḓ͕̬͕̱̣̄ͤ̓ͧͯ͢͠ẏ̢̱͚͎̜͉̏ͬ̋ͤ͡ ̨͓̱͇̺̗̪̞̼̈́̄͛̋ͭ͐͢h͙̖̭̣̬̞̫̮͉͆ȩ̵̞͇̥̞̄̀r͍͐̿͠é̡̬̩͖͖͕̳̣ͨ̓͊̂ͯ͜.̸̯̼̥̰̌̿̉̓̐̄ͣͬ̕ͅ