Are you looking this tranny? He raped and killed a 9 year old boy. Leftists in Brazil are supporting him

Are you looking this tranny? He raped and killed a 9 year old boy. Leftists in Brazil are supporting him
That's why I hate Brazil and Brazilians.

Attached: images (65).jpg (691x444, 17.02K)

Don't hate Brazil user.just the left

Attached: 1583974446305.jpg (1100x825, 53.16K)

I doubt leftists in other countries are as stupid as the ones we got

Everybody is insanely stupid here, including you.

Spanish ghetto niggers your country sucks

NEver denied that

Yeah it is. Your country is going to be a shithole too

Is everyone a mutt in brazil?

Probably yes but pic related look like more like an alien than a mutt desu

It's just all that monkey soup they eat. They're about as white as the average american.

He looks like Snoop Dogg in the thumbnail

God damn snoop dog is looking rough these days

Snoop Dogg looks like a human

>Brazil glorifies a tranny rapist killer
Why am I not surprised?

dios mio...

He's not being glorified. Most people want him to be behead.
The leftists are saying stupid stuff like "oh she's sorry and in prison leave ver alone"
Idiots

He's not being glorified. Most people want him to be behead.
The leftists are saying stupid stuff like "oh she's sorry and in prison leave her alone" or even more stupid stuff like "she still deserve love"
Idiots

That's what every south american says around here, but reality is, the left is insanely degenerate and rotten in our region all the same. We must look past our differences and unite against marxism, crushing the filth for good.

remember to dilate your Goop Bogg

Hire an off duty cop. He'll do what must be done.

I don't see any hopes for Brazil or Latam in general

It looks pretty hot tbf. Would allow it to poz me right up

I'm sorry, but you're a nigger and being a rightist/conservative/or whatever the fuck doesn't change that fact. Get purged please.

>people want him to be beheaded
So let me get this straight. He raped a child, murdered him, some people want him dead and the left is blowing him off and praising him.
The solution isn't death, it's torture 'til he dies.
Also I'm not shocked Brazilians glorify a rapist tranny murderer, you guys also glorify murderers and rapists in general.

He was jailed 8 years ago
The thing is Rede Globo made a TV report on "life of trans women in prisons"
He said he didn't get any visits in 8 years and the interviewer hug him
Then people found out his crime

I don't like canservatives. There's several threads about niggers to you sperg out fuck off
>Also I'm not shocked Brazilians glorify a rapist tranny murderer, you guys also glorify murderers and rapists in general.
you say this based on what

Most rapists here are killed in the prisons.

Murder culture and just the amount of rapes present in Brazil.
I feel like there's no solution for your problems. There will be a day when you could drive your motorbike safely user.

>most rapists
Most caught rapists. I don't think they catch em in your favelas.

Yeah there are many rapists here but they aren't glorified, they are tortuted in prisons
Also 95% of murderers here are niggers or half niggers

Snoop tranny

I know an Argentinian commie
The most retarded commie
And I understand why they subsidize helicopter rides for them in south america. insufferable subhuman

But it won't stop and it's not education it's genes. That's why when I think about visiting Latin America, I'd chose Cuba and Argentina because it's safer and whiter (Argentina, nigs just know their place in Cuba).
Obviously they get murdered in prisons but globally, they should be tortured 'til they die, death is an escape for them.
Praise Kek corona gets in all prisons worldwide.

Brazil is monkey land

>But it won't stop and it's not education it's genes
Yes i agree

>spanish

the fucking retard doesnt even know the basic stuff to shit talk

we dont hate you huebros, don lisen

Attached: 400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.17K)

Nah leftists are pretty fucking crazy stupid around here too

I don't care for your opinion

Probably it goes like this: His suspected of doing it and leftists are defending the chance his innocent. Stop talking like afucking boomer.

I can't blame these faggots saying "o sul e meu pais"
I once visited Rio and literally saw people shitting on the streets in Lapa, no kidding. Also saw nigs fucking around with assault rifles hanging off their necks like it was normal. Fucking degenerates should all be burned at the stake

See

explain it better you absolute mongrel

The leftist media tried to say he was a poor tranny in jail, that he didnt even have a single visit in 15 years and talked about discrimination and muh racism, at the end of the interview the "doctor" who was interviewing him hugged him

the next day several schools told the children to write letters because they were going to send the poor guy letters because he said he never got mail or visits

people looked him up
>anally and mouth raped a 9 year old
>killed him
>went to his family and told them that his body was rotting in a certain place
>his aunt said he had raped a kid before
>his family cut ties with him

the public in Brazil went mad and the backlash was huuuuge, so huge that the channel who published it took the whole thing out of the air, they tried to wait and see if the dust would settle and it didnt so they asked the doctor to make half assed excuses and he got blasted

in the end the whole channel issued an apology note but backlash is still hitting them hard, several politicians are absolutely destroying them

the population absolutely rejected this whole thing, OP is retarded and did not tell it correctly

fucking nigger. this is your shit country

Attached: 1579935493851.webm (220x400, 1.35M)

Whenever you queer-lovers are ready to admit that all trannies need to be hanged, we'll be ready to say "Told ya so". That's all we'll say though, we won't bully you any further for your pathetic and shortsighted choices.

Based

Attached: 1579935764006.webm (206x368, 1.81M)

not even the people in Rio go there you retard, only brainlet tourists go to the fucking favelas for some reason, seems like you are one of them

>Leftists in Brazil are supporting him
Okay, that makes more sense than what OP wrote

Attached: biology 101.webm (240x360, 586.84K)

>the population absolutely rejected this whole thing
Glad I said leftists not Brazilian in general
Just go to twitter all lefties are supporting him and talking shit

Attached: peak gore.webm (640x352, 1.99M)

Nobody cares about your "people", your dirty mixed monkey

I went to get weed, man. Not even our villas are that fcked up

Attached: pinata.webm (400x736, 1.73M)

So leftists aren't supporting him.

Why did the other monkey lie?

>247828866
It's funny that you think you will offend me with this
I literally said in OP that I hate Brazil

I didn't lie bro
You don't know portuguese but what can I do

Attached: received_915562832196982.jpg (945x784, 51.12K)

In twitter it's full of faggots saying stuff like "oh she's sorry leave her alone everyone deserves a second chance"

>Argentinian commie
>most retarded commie
You got that right, the levels of brainwashing the commiephiles get around here is unbelievable, they are subhumans.

OP is an absolute retard, like negative IQ tier shit

yeah, you should have told the entire story then retard, the way you worded it seemed like nothing happened and that he had support from the left on top of that

>goes to a favela to get weed
>is a foreigner

you are indeed a complete retard, you could get weed anywhere in Rio, that disgusting city has more drugs than people

leftists are in full damage control, this shit is just too big for them to call people racists or transphobic, the guy is a pedo, murderer and a fucking tranny

3 things everyone here hates with all their forces

OP is an absolute retard thats why

Attached: OP.gif (494x419, 312.66K)

There is a substantially better way to do that.

Pics or it didn't happen. Also since there are no humans south of the US border what the junglenigs do to each other is merely amusing.

thats in china, for their fetus soup shit

ok, the eye was easier than i thought. interesting.

kinda looks like snoop dog

h-how often do you think about it?

That’s no tranny. It’s Keegan-Michael Key playing a prank.

Attached: 1AA8AA0E-33E5-4D3A-B99B-8A160DBAF347.jpg (666x1000, 32.01K)

don't bet the farm on it, hon.

also, not even people from Rio go to the favelas to buy drugs, do you know why? cuz you get robbed and beaten

a foreigner in a favela is even worse, they probably charged you twice the price for being an Argentinian

I agree with you, nuke Rio, I bet you that the rest of the country would rejoice and nothing of value would be lost, nobody in this country likes them or their accent

all commies are subhumans, the fact that they believe all that bullshit, repeat it and ignore the failures of that whole ideology can only mean they are all subhumans or complete brainlets

>the next day several schools told the children to write letters because they were going to send the poor guy letters because he said he never got mail or visits
KEK This can't be true. This is bait right?

no, completely true sadly, several schools specially the leftist ones did that right away and that fucking degenerate probably got hundreds of letters fro little kids

the parents are probably pissed as fuck tho, those schools must be so scared of losing most of their students cuz of that