4 OF CLUBS - CORONA VIRUS -

Mainer here. Locked-stocked and prepped. Began networking and setting up systems within family and friends.

I just wanted to wish keks the best and to remember the 4 OF CLUBS. IF shit gets maximum "happening" and power/internet off.

4 Of Clubs is the symbol for anons in real life. It's the true black pill of Yas Forums.

Attached: 4 of clubs.jpg (203x289, 10.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8hAb230OE
amazon.com/gp/product/B06XHCFG4T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

understood. Got mine in my wallet. just in case.

I'll carry one but it's still gay.

Quick question though, do you have stairs in your house?

Attached: pol.png (1000x1248, 851.34K)

If you have a 'normie' very close to you that is a good human being. Just let them know to use this symbol during the most extreme situations. I for one will help any kek or Yas Forums family if it comes down to it.

Attached: PrintMe.png (900x1136, 615.85K)

Attached: annm.png (542x2289, 729.3K)

It is so gay. That is why us fags have one.

noted, ill carry mine

Attached: 2a.jpg (1056x620, 49.36K)

>4 of Clubs

OP only keeps the QUEEN OF SPADES in his pocket.

Attached: queenofspades.png (180x252, 67.5K)

Death Stranding, but irl

I will remember this, did you see we just got our first case in Androscoggin County?

Someone posted 3 of clubs yesterday, but 4 makes more sense.

If anyone has a 3 of clubs I'll say "FRIEND!" and shoot them in the back and steal their rations.

the challenge phrase is going to be more important.

Attached: 4 of clubs path of light.png (1000x1248, 851.39K)

We might have a few weeks before shit hits absolute 'happening' level. Most keks are have done short-term prepping and finished phase 1.

Phase 2 is going to be networking and organizing family friends. Also before you let anyone into your home, force them to tent outside for 2 weeks. Don't risk yourself or your family. Italy is about 7% death rate now and reporting young adult infection rise and serious condition.

faggot being a virgin in a basement does not make you a prepper

Saw. Bout time. Maine is in a dazed state right now with the 'reveal' yesterday.

Virgins won't get infected by wives or sluts.

Can't get looted if you have nothing of value to be looted

If I see any of you fags with a 4 of clubs I will just shoot you.

A bullet or aid, both will be mercy.

My boomer in laws are freaking out, but they're glad they listen to my ramblings.

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x195, 5.09K)

Niggers can’t even buy thier own food lol

Oh the feeling is so great isn't it? There is an abundance of piss stained pants throughout America.

Doesn't matter. We'll just take it from the wh*Tes.

Guess Im shooting everyone with one of these, no normalfags allowed you guys are ruining the password.

>even in the apocalypse the eternal nigger can’t survive without whites

Attached: 75391B01-748B-4E8D-A421-F7333AA446D0.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

No, IF shit gets to that point, 99% of them won't remember it, It's for a close loved one or friend or someone that you can red/black pill.

won't matter if they can't banepost

Ya just like you took us from Europe and made us work and now we live and eat what u tell us we can right ?

only normalfags call other people normalfags. mother fucker.

Don't worry. Your wife will be well taken care of.

Correct. Know your place in this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8hAb230OE

I don’t play cards. Do most households have a deck of cards for each person?

Bought a second freezer and loaded with meat. I am not living on pasta and rice during this. Eat well - stay strong.

I’ll shoot anyone with one of these on site

They do. But most are not missing a 4 of clubs from the deck.

ordering a radio now, people said get the cheap ass baofangs right? they work right?

user I've been looking for this information for months.

Absolutely based.

i'll breed your women with my india cck. white come into india and fuck my women, now i fuck your women. ill also fuck black women and cuck you agenigger

FBI fags will be shooting normies.

No living white man would willingly show you his wallet anyways.
Blacks will be stuck in there cities/containment zones. If they wander out into red state america they will become giant black bulls-eyes.

The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club

>giant black bulls
You got this part right.

Radio is a great idea. So far no proof of internter/power failure, but not ruled out.

Yes. Baofangs work.

nice maine bro.
i go up there to do some work every month or so.
last was up in bangor during that bad ice storm last month.

i keep 2 in my wallet.

-autism_speaks

Most households will have 2-3 standard decks, maybe a euchre deck if it's the Midwest (which don't have 4's)

There are layers to recognizing a kek. A card alone does not reveal kekistan.

Figure out your home. Unesential travel will be regulated in 30 days.

just bought this
its at least something to listen to whats going on and possibly communicate should i ever need to. $30 is nothing for this.
amazon.com/gp/product/B06XHCFG4T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah I am definitely shooting you if I see you.

It’s practically falling apart at this point, I hope this is it. I have been waiting for a happening way too long.

Same but it's surreal.

The big igloo is a possibility.

>tfw live in a mostly black neighborhood in my medium-sized city
at least i have a lot of ammo

Attached: 1447959143896.jpg (500x481, 127.06K)

> May kek have mercy on us all.
I'll be openly rocking the tactical 4 of clubs ID badge and screaming memes at full autistic volumes.
SEE YOU IN THE FIELD BOYS

Attached: tactical-4-of-clubs.jpg (1080x720, 130.3K)

reporting in

Attached: 1200px-4_of_clubs.svg.png (1200x1740, 40.59K)

In the end most keks are good people. These days Yas Forums will shine. Through the mass piles of shit we have trudged, we come forth clean in mind. We have purged the illusions of society and cleansed our souls with truth.

So what would someone say for me to then know to say 4 of clubs back? Do I randomly call someone user and see if they say or show me 4 of clubs?

shooting all you niggers if you have this on your exterior. fuck you.

4 of clubs or not, I would think a bedraggled huwite coming up to you, armed but not drawn, and saying "Fuck jannies, fuck mods, fuck jannies, trannies and kikes, oh and fuck niggers!" ought to be enough of a qualifier, no?

There is no rule. To be a true kek you will find a way. Another kek will know another kek. And a kek will also know a normie who is using 4 of clubs. They then can make their decision to aid them or not.

yes

Attached: howdelightful.jpg (500x402, 26.08K)

Absolutely. Keks will have no problem recognizing other keks. But as a good gesture to new fags and kek loved ones, we have a way to aid them. More will be revealed.

want to return to my parents home which happens to been in Maine but my mom got back from traveling internationally a week ago and has had “jet lag” and “the cold” since she got back

Amen brother I'll even help out the fedora tipping faggots. My wife has the 4 of clubs in her purse. She asked why I told her if some autistic fuck has you at gun point repeat "I'm on the path of light" the time may come fellow faggots it may come soon. It was fun being here with you all even the kikes and memeflag. Stay the course! We knew this could only end one way.

Attached: 1581721294703.gif (700x704, 295.43K)

user gets it.

If you aren't wearing one of these and come within 100 yards of me I'll kill you in mine craft. As far as me coming anywhere near your faggot ass.. I doubt it. I have a year's supply of toilet paper as well as ducks for making eggs and tendies. Nigger

Attached: Rare.gif (640x480, 1.69M)

Mainers - where to get gas masks locally, that are still in stock and not price-gouging?

Exactly. We have to trust in our hearts what we already know. Most keks are good people. Trolls they may be, their hearts are purified from the poison. If kek falls and their loved ones need aid. Other keks will be there.

I didn't get one. So much to do and plan for. Phase 2 IS gas mask, fishing poles, filet knives, and tents. That will be discussed shortly.

>letting the newfags know
goddamn it OP, wtf

Attached: 1501096064563.gif (425x256, 2.38M)

Hahaha tell them your friends on the interwebs are always right!! I've had family come and ask about you faggots "hey what are your friends saying about this" ect. I do love you goys damn these feels. I'll gladly go out alongside most of you. Hail Victory let them once again fear the men of the North

By the time newfags and normies use a 4 of clubs, we'll be onto something else. You know the system.

I gave one to my mom. She's the best.

I'm more of a Queen of Spades man myself

Attached: 61EaobWquWL._AC_SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 87.01K)

Nice try illuminatti. Not participating in your mass ritual

One confirmed in Angroscoggin Countty... I'm betting on it being in Lewiston for some reason.

Attached: c2a9ca70477f9a3a41b56c9011180f17.jpg (3361x3990, 617.81K)

Challenge: Gas the Kikes!
Y'all know the rest

Good lad

If it is maximum happening, KEKS will be the only ones who will think of the password. Normies will be strucken with fear and despair.

Kike's law