Spring Break is going to cross contaminate the entire country with people already infected with Covid...

Spring Break is going to cross contaminate the entire country with people already infected with Covid. My girlfriend is boarding a plane tomorrow in Chicago to Florida and I’m trying to get her to cancel her flight but she thinks I’m overreacting. Is air travel safe right now Bros

Attached: image.jpg (1003x1024, 376.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7JedXOgOPC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no user. I'm serious. If you love her don't let her fucking do it. You would have to be a lunatic to get on a plane right now. Absolutely batshit. If you don't stop her and she comes back you may get it. I mean fuck I feel for you, why are people so fucking oblivious?

She already fucked hundreds of niggers and chinks rip op

>letting your gf travel

Its called cuckold

>girlfriend is going on vacation without you

in today's edition of cuckoldry ...

If she fucks some dudes at least she'll bring you home a new gf

Attached: 1583811804712.jpg (853x1024, 155.33K)

All the Chads and Stacey's will die not really a bad thing desu.

>having a gf

lol you deserve COVID faggot corona chan is the only gf you need

This OP is an absolute cuck and she’s gonna ride tons of dick on spring break no doubt

Just visiting her dad you coomer

Planes are empty, and everyone who is number 1 fuckup like young parents, old people ect are too scared to fly. Planes are probably one of the best places to be right now.

Not even goggles can hide the downie eyes

Taking bets for how many cocks OP's girlfriend takes during springbreak.

I'm gonna go with 20. Who wants in?

Your "girl friend" is going to cuck you.
Is she travelling with her friends?
Post her feet.

Attached: 1583827005889.gif (308x224, 1.7M)

Oh so that's what she calls him?

Hate to break it to you, but she doesn't think she's your girlfriend. She'll be coming back with 2-3 STD's in addition to the Wuflu.

Even better. Dad knocks her up, says it's yours and you raise the Munster baby, she leaves and you pay child support

Tell her that Chinese recently discovered that Covid-19 might make women sterile.

She will be much more malleable.

You're welcome.

Stop being retarded. Seriously would you get on a plan right now

Nope. My local airport (san jose) just conformed that 3 TSA agents have COVID19.

Its over now.

It's safe for now. They wouldn't allow the planes to fly if is wasn't safe and they'll shut travel down before it ever got that bad. You can trust the CDC™ and the airlines working together to keep you safe from COVID19©

She’s going to Spring Break in Florida... I doubt she’s just visiting her dad. I bet she’ll have a good time. Glad you aren’t the jealous type, that ruins relationships

>be in US
>get coronavirus
>die or go to hospital and get $100000 in medical bills because insurance companies will refuse to pay it
Awesome!

This is an excellent point.

Ops gfs feet are the elephant in the room.

Attached: 09013471-BE30-436D-B5C1-E4DCE17FADFA.jpg (419x480, 80.88K)

Me and my gf are going to Hawaii it’s so cheap right now enjoy your cuck quarantines Idiots

I mean if she coughed even once near me I was gonna break it off anyways

She wants some strange on spring break. You can’t stop her, enjoy sloppy seconds. I would worry more about herpes than the sniffles

This. OP is a fucking fagget

>Is air travel safe right now Bros
not even in alaska is safe now.find another one bro

Attached: CHECKED.jpg (224x307, 11.73K)

>things not true

Why didn't you go with her?
This

You dun fucked up OP

>Falling for OPs bait

keep believing that

Attached: images2.jpg (299x168, 6.89K)

>My girlfriend is boarding a plane tomorrow in Chicago to Florida to go fuck niggers in the midst of a pandemic
Let her go OP. Let her go.

Attached: 982359007823.gif (500x245, 852.1K)

Here ya go cuck

Attached: 85_317_large.jpg (600x600, 22.12K)

Attached: 1578275676527.jpg (666x636, 98.5K)

She is lying to you brother, don't fall for her shit. If she was serious about your relationship she would want to go with her to meet her father. She is saying "visit her dad" because in her mind she is thinking of fucking some guy in Florida and calling him daddy. So in some weird part of her brain she convinces herself she is not lying to you. Do yourself a favor and fuck another woman while she is gone, preferably her mother.

Attached: 1566449875798.png (300x349, 149.27K)

I went with her over Christmas and my spring break is the week after hers so I have midterms this week. Jesus have any of you ever been in a relationship for more than week just answer the fuckin question

Three TSA agents at the international airport in San Jose, CA tested positive. That came out tonight. So far they are not telling us where they were and when they were tested, but it's obvious from what we know of the U.S. having extremely poor testing capacity they only tested these 3 because they had symptoms (which is shocking they don't even do that 90% of the time atm).

Air travel has been very dangerous for 2+ months, but at least now for people with IQs over 100 + are able to overcome normalcy bias, presenting this evidence to them should make it clear that air travel is extremely unsafe.

lol ya boy finna lose his gf over some bs

That’s what she calls her father yeah.

user, my girlfriend is across the country from me right now.
It hurts.
I know she's probably not fucking other dudes but...

Joking about it at you is a coping mechanism honestly man carry on.
Make sure she stays loyal if you have any way to. I'm kind of lucky, I have eyes and ears, but that's not always the case.

Whats your midterm on m8? Mines on Mythology & Statistics

I’m not worried about her fucking other dudes, I’m worried about her going to Chicago airport and getting on an airplane.

>Yas Forums turns a co-vid 19 thread into a cuck fantasy

yikes

Anthropology. Bout to graduate this year too so I’m praying to god this corona shit blows over.

> Florida
> spring break
So you're about to get corona and aids...
Good luck OP.

And you have no career prospects.
> hope
> cope
Excellent.

Just ask her to put this one off until July then, there is a fucking major happening going down and it is more dangerous than a nuclear weapon. If she is sensible and sincere about her feeling towards you she will sit tight with until this blows over. If she still insists on getting on the plane, than she has no impulse control is going to get her cunt filled. I am sure her "Dad" won't want her traveling if/when he knows the risk involved in flying to her him.

Yeah I agree with this. It’s game over

Attached: image.jpg (1024x695, 230.12K)

OP HAS TO BRAG HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE SHE'S ACTUALLY UGLY.

OP is a clown and wasn't able to deduce this.
I like how he's buying that she so desperately wants to see her dad during spring break and that he's not cautioning her to stay put in order to ensure she stays live. Definitely about to make a pit stop to dads and go straight to south beach to get BLACKED.

OP about to get herp, aids, and corona all in one.

OP when you are unable to reach her for extended periods of time via the phone and she gets mad because you wont be her excuse, you'll get your confirm.

Let her dad know you are taking care of his little girl and she is safest staying put with you. He might be able to convince her to stay. This maybe freaking her out and she really does want to be with her parents in case things go bad. But she has already said "Spring Break"... I am not American and even i know what "SPRING BREAKKK MTUHAFUKKA!! WOOOOO!!" means.

Attached: 1565517574795.jpg (1074x1590, 126.86K)

>Florida's about to get Corona'd big time
Fucking hate this shithole

>Just visiting her dad
her daddy more like

.2 percent of people under the age of 40 infected with the virus die. And those are the unhealthy ones. Healthy people under 40 do not die from this.

And the nigger beside her on instagram is her cousin

just a flu bro.. only old people get it.

youtu.be/7JedXOgOPC8

get out

Guess you had better start calling it "Spring Outbreak" then, huh?

I have to wageslave
Where the fuck am I gonna go?

>My girlfriend is boarding a plane tomorrow in Chicago to Florida and I’m trying to get her to cancel her flight but she thinks I’m overreacting. Is air travel safe right now Bros
user either do thisor cut you fucking losses and quick, make sure not to be waiting for that bitch when she comes back, if air travel is even still allowed by that time

she \s going down to fuck niggers and spics, why you worried about a virus, shes coming back with the herp

Attached: 1572836709104.jpg (850x545, 113.35K)