WHAT THE FUCK!!!

HOW DO WE HAVE ONE DAY OF GREAT DEPRESSION AND THEN EVERYTHING FUCKING GOES BACK TO NORMAL OVER NIGHT? IM TIRED OF THIS CLOWN WORLD

I JUST WANT IT TO FUCKING HAPPEN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: e.jpg (1069x1380, 376.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2020/03/09/fed-to-step-up-liquidity-injections-to-guard-against-market-pressure.html
multpl.com/shiller-pe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's been doing that for two weeks now.

He sold?

Attached: 1583720933069.jpg (960x932, 64.3K)

It high stakes gambling, if you don't like it don't play.

happening cancelled

Short covering, greed, take profits.

Did you buy the dip?

I was tempted, but nah. I’m interested in more fundamental revisions of the economy, heh.

You certainly have never traded crypto before. This is nothing and we're still going to hell later today.

Give it all this week. It will roller-coaster. The oil prices are still finicky. It's cautious training today.

All corona virus fake news was just to manipulate the market so that insiders can buy stocks at major discounts

>HOW DO WE HAVE ONE DAY OF GREAT DEPRESSION AND THEN EVERYTHING FUCKING GOES BACK TO NORMAL OVER NIGHT?
because we have lots of very smart people heavily invested in the system.
never bet against the America.

The market was too hot. Kikes just used the Coronavirus to dump the market so they can continue the pump. And retards shorting the market is keeping this con afloat.

I got greedy and waited because I figured it would drop for another day before it corrects, but eh.

Dead Cat bounce; Happed last week too

Trump promised to cut the employer part of social security pay in, interest rates are flat.
They have cut the last thing they can for corporations and it didn't even get half the inflated numbers back, and now there is even less of a future.

this is not crypto spaz

Go away kid

>WHAT? STOCKS GO UP AND DOWN? WHAT IS THIS JEW MADNESS!
Equity is a white thing. Jews merely corrupt the process. This is a great redpill that Yas Forums will have to take before it can go to the next level of restoring the white patriarchy.
Learn accounting and finance. Econ alone is not enough.

The Fed injected large amounts of money into the market

You mean a bullshit manipulated market based on speculation makes no sense?

the stock market moves in V shapes, whether it's dumps or pums. It will go up for now to form a V and the it will go back down to higher lows and lower highs.

wtf are you doing in the stock market if you are such a reactionary pleb, anyway? are you dumb money?

I expected the market to bounce up a day or 2 this week. I think it'll be back down tomorrow

After the major rally yesterday, the PSM (Prepper Stock Market) is cratering this morning. Everyone is trying to offload all their freeze-dried rations and ammo.

(They) are covering their shorts

It was never a happening user, just an opportunity for investors to make an extra buck.

Boy I'm so happy I went all in yesterday morning.

it takes 3-4 years. only then do you buy.

This, they have squeeze out the retail investors. It’s about consolidation, taking peoples money, manipulating people for the election, etc. they have to start now so the dead cat bounce happens over the summer and then wham! September, October the big crash happens like 08. Bear Sterns was in March the Lehman in September. Never forget this one thing: jews did this!

I FUCKING SOLD EVERYTHING
RAN THE BANKS
WITHDREW EVERYTHING
SPENT LIKE 4K ON AMMO, FOOD AND OTHER PREPS
BOUGHT A FUCKING GENERATOR ON MY CREDIT CARD (WHICH I MAXED OUT AND CANT AFFORD)
I EVEN WENT TO COSTCO IN A FUCKING HAZMAT SUIT LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING R E T A R D

>he thinks the market never recovers

People came back to their senses.

>Costco in a hazmat
You should have made a video

>what are plunge protection teams
how do you remember to breathe

Attached: well.jpg (400x500, 189.92K)

based retard if true

cnbc.com/2020/03/09/fed-to-step-up-liquidity-injections-to-guard-against-market-pressure.html

This. Pure dead cat bounce. People think they've got a steal, 'buying the dip' but without awareness of the underlying issue.

THE COSTCO SAMPLES WERE INFECTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Falling like 08

multpl.com/shiller-pe

Attached: 6CCF3D31-82DA-4801-89C2-CF87789BE04D.jpg (2048x1173, 421.14K)

lol corona virus is over dude, you just made a big mistake. the virus is literally over.

more to do with trumps presser saying he'll let us know about a stimulus package

I thought it would drop more.

>my magic numbers dance when my jewish grampa says so
literally fuck off, we are in a goddamn war with china and if Trump doesn't aclnowledge it the world will be yellow for the rest of timw

>HOW DO WE HAVE ONE DAY OF GREAT DEPRESSION AND THEN EVERYTHING FUCKING GOES BACK TO NORMAL OVER NIGHT? IM TIRED OF THIS CLOWN WORLD

China in full lockdown
>Economy (where everything is made in china) tumbles
China sorts its act out
>Economy goes back to normal
You
>Somehow Confused by this

They should just call it a bubble package.

pump it!

That’s what this needs to be about. Tax cuts for reshoring not bullshit. Fuck China.

>decide to buy some cheap stock for no real reason
>buy like 10 bucks in stock in some small oil drilling company like a year ago and just watch their small flucations every once in a while when I remember I own any stocks
>the stocks have dropped to like fifty cents from just shy of three bucks in the last like week
I'm interested to see where they go from here, but I'm a little afraid it'll die and I won't be able to watch it bounce around any more. I'll miss watching it if they do die.

>he bought the dip, he went all on on the car bounce Mr Bogdanoff
>dump ziet, infect him with the 50% kill rate corona strain, then dump ziet again

Attached: 1582914190474.jpg (419x419, 28.62K)

It’s all bullshit.

Buy the dip.

Coronachan is the fucking common cold.

Russia-Saudi Arabia squabble staged by US to remind Putin he’s still America’s bitch.

In one month, DOW will be at 29 plus again

a 3% stock market rise after a 7% fall isn't exactly a recovery

>Learn accounting and finance.
Seems that, historically, people just hang the usurious

This never works. People were saying this in 08. It just crashed anyway.

This

It will crash later today.

Witnessed

DEAD

protip: get daily returns for some index, look for all the biggest dips and check what happens the day afterwards; you will be surprised

Attached: 35z45h.png (500x318, 54.37K)

Crashed in 08 because Enron triggered an avalanche

No equity has collapsed.

It’s just fear about supply chains reshuffling and oil prices.

That shit will correct itself

It was a prank bro

you retard pay attention you did the right thing and everything is still going to shit market is volatile of course it goes up sometimes you shouldn't even be paying attention to the market in the first place its fake

Please be true

The Dow is down 6,000 points in a short time from it’s high. We are still a long way away from where we were.

what?
Shit just got started for thw est you silly cunts.

It’s almost below 24,000 again, it’s not over yet.

I want traders to kill themselves. What needs to happen to have them jump from the towers?

I figure eventually DJI will crash below 20000 and that's when I'll get in

Buy the dip faggot

It isn't a depression until dip fags realize that the market volatility isn't going away for at least another two months.

Buy the Dip.

Attached: 4AD6CF51-9128-4162-B6B3-3673FA8DA228.jpg (1211x1541, 472.07K)

>please I need a happening so Trump won't win 2020

people, just ignore these numerals. just buy the dip

Attached: BEARGANG_0.png (970x1366, 1.21M)

opening rip. how about you stop looking at the markets if u dont know how they work

Not gonna happen.

It bottomed out maybe yesterday; possibly tomorrow.

Once ppl realize coronachan is a nothingburger and US reroutes it’s supply chain to vietnam/Mexico and the Saudis stop their oil war - DOW will go back to 29 plus

Attached: 1583337312436.png (592x250, 240.01K)

You bought the dip, r-right, user? Right?

>I stopped paying attention so it’s not happening
Cope

Looks healthy kek

Attached: 1375535570412.png (1000x1000, 515.12K)

Umm

Attached: Screenshot_20200310-110011_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 682.22K)

>he bought a generator
Shit won't hit that hard, retard. Besides, if it did, that generator will make you a prime target for looters.

Yas Forums here

That bounce is way too weak, these things happen in waves, and the crash will continue

Round 2!!

Attached: Screenshot_20200310-110143_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 679.74K)

>LIKE A FUCKING R E T A R D
there isnt any "like" here buddy

>1 day WW3
>1 day Great Depression
Welcome to the accelerated future

Emp fed reserve and c4 all money printers. No gibsmedat for boomers.

Like I said, it’ll bottom out tmrw.

Market fags still need to wrap their head around the fact that the Saudis are going to stop their oil flood and that coronachan is basically a flu

LOL if you don't know the "market" is just a big trap to caught the monies of the goyim, then you deserve to ba scammed

market manipulation, the elites make money either way, only dummies that think they know anything about "the market" lose money

that's why i spend all my money on weed and scratcher tickets

Because everything market is instant now. We don't have to wait for telex orders. People buy and sell on their immediate thoughts or whims. Adjustments are fast and brutal.
Welcome to the future, put a diaper on.

Buy low sell high zoomer thanks for selling to me at a discount.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12.25K)

Shit is one hand and wish in the other, see what piles up first. This thing is going to sideline 60% of our economy. As to your supply chains do you think Mexico and Vietnam are immune.

This is going to a depression. The great recession made it possible because it made credit free for essentially 10 years allowing nonviable companies the world over to stay afloat via debt fueled M&A. Buckle up buttercup. It will hit 15000 by independence day.

Volatility up the ass, but buyers are demanding record high fed repos everyday now at 220 billion, so that liquidity is dried up and it will crash again.

>This thing is going to sideline 60% of our econom
for how long?
whatever, sell to me cheap.

So the jews are handing each other money to scare you out of the markets, and you're believing them?

End debt based currency

I guess they missed their shot.
Again.
TRUMP WINS EVERY TIME!

>t. russian sitting on a literal gold mine.

Its called market volatility.