Biblestudies: Sinners Welcome

>Christianity comes from Judaism
Its actually the other way around.
Back in the day there was no Judaism, just the faith of Abraham and later the Israelites. At the time Jesus came there were 3 main sects, The Essenes (The only ones native to Judeah), the Sadduccess and the Pharisee (both being not native to Judeah).
The Pharisee are the Edomites (descendent of Amalek which the Israelites were told to genocide and which descent from the Canaanites which worshipped Moloch and such) which previously were forced to convert. However they really liked their old customs which were unlawful and thus they created the Oral Law. You know how in Court a Jew will use semantics, grey areas, loopholes and other pilpul to argue they didnt break a law which they never followed completly ignoring the intent behind the law? The Oral Law of the Pharisee is a guideline on how to do that with the OT Law.
This is the group of people pretty much all quarrels Jesus had was with and they were constantly rebuked for this by him, God himself, for being hypocrites, a brood of Vipers, even the children of the devil. Even their name describes them seperating themselves from the original
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>"Pharisee" is derived from Ancient Greek Pharisaios (Φαρισαῖος),[8] from Aramaic Pərīšā (Hebrew: פְּרִישָׁא), plural Pərīšayyā (Hebrew: פְּרִישַׁיָּא), meaning "set apart, separated"
So by all means the Pharisee splitted themselves off from the original faith which became known and was continued through Christianity and thus by all practical means was Pre-Christ-Christianity.

This Oral Law of the Pharisee then after a few 100 years got written down in the (Babylonian) Talmud starting what is now known as Judaism. So its not that Christianity is based on Judaism, but that Judaism is a collection of blasphemies and herasies of Christianity.

Attached: Stop Hitting Yourself.jpg (201x250, 13.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
web.archive.org/web/20170319164635/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
truthvids.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypostatic_union
newadvent.org/summa/4.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/243923039
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
gotquestions.org/majestic-plural.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melech_(name)
thedivinecouncil.com/DivineCouncilLBD.pdf
newadvent.org/summa/1.htm
newadvent.org/summa/4046.htm#article7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus' Crime - INRI
At the time there was the Edomite Herod the great King over Judeah, even though the King must come from the line of David making his claim unrightful. So when he heard from the 3 Magi that they were on their way to greet the new born Messiah and king of Ioudaios (the descendents of Judah and original inhabitors of Judeah) Herod feared about his position and ordered every male child in Betlehem 2 years or under to be killed to keep his throne.
Now the Messiah, Jesus, had quarrels all the time with the local authorities, with the Pharisee which are Edomites that converted to Yahwehism but perverted the teachings like we see the modern "Jews" do today with their Talmud. This all happened when when Judeah was controlled by Rome, with Pontius Pilates as the representative, but leaving the country semi-autonomous.
So Passover came along and by law Pilates was forced to release death sentenced prisoner by public vote. They could choose between Jesus and the "notorious prisoner" Barabbas. The "People", the Pharisee, which are the modern Kikes, chose Barabass to be released over Jesus
>20But the chief priests and elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus put to death.

>22“What then should I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify Him!”
>23“Why?” asked Pilate. “What evil has He done?” But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify Him!”
So Rome was in favor of sparing Jesus but the Pharisee wanted him dead.
Since Pilates feared another revolt to break out, of which one just ended he gave in and let them execute him.

In the end he put a plague on Jesus cross stating his crime he was sentenced for like it was custom.
>INRI
>Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum
>Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Judeans
Recognizing Jesus rightful claim of ruleship over the people, that he was right about everything and at the same time declaring Herods ruleship illegitimite

Attached: Christ Chan.png (242x208, 13.35K)

Praise the Lord GOD Jesus Christ

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: 44432~01.jpg (1920x1058, 505.14K)

>Its actually the other way around.
Incorrect. Judaism comes from Satan.

Well, yes. The point I was trying to make is that Judaism is not the original faith as they claim, and that Christianity is much closer to it.
However here is something to ponder.
Kikes are Edomites (willl have to get into that), Edomites come from the Amalek which we were commanded to genocide, they come from the Canaanites (which we too were told to genocide). The Canaanites were those that worshiped Moloch and sacrificed children to him, Moloch being Saturn which is the best contender for Satan I believe.
Now Canaans line traditionally is said to be the continuation of the line of Cain, either because Hams wife supposedly was a Cainite, or because Canaan mixed with surviving Cainites. Cain is heavily implied to be the child of Eve and the Serpent. Thus when Jesus calls the Pharisee, the Edomites, "Brood of Vipers" or says that they are of their father the devil, this very well was meant more literally than people care to assume

We are meant to love everyone unconditionally. But if your child is about to harm himself, dont you stop it and discipline it?
>10Our fathers disciplined us for a short time as they thought best, but God disciplines us for our good, so that we may share in His holiness. 11No discipline seems enjoyable at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it yields a peaceful harvest of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
For the same reason the pacifistic and passive version of Christianity that commonly taught everyhwere is contrary to all that is preached. All throughout the OT God punished the evil and discplined them, Jesus chased out the money changers from the Temple and in the end will destroy all evil.
You need to view the sermon on the mount from Gods perspective. We constantly sin against him, insult and anger him, if he wouldnt turn the other cheek we would be long gone.
>23Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn’t I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?
If I constantly take revenge in the name of justice the family/friends will avange him for which your people will avenge yourself back and will continue to do so until eternity.
The only way to break this cycle is to make a sacrifice of yourself and forgive, forsake your rightful claim for the sake of starting an improvement. Eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.
We should never act out of anger or hatred, but that does not mean to completely forsake punishment.
>But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
We can only forgive and turn the other cheek if we are the ones who are transgressed, only then we can forsake the punishment for the sake of mercy. If someone is about to murder another, you are in no position to forgive the murder and as such are required to take action.

Attached: Pain Hatred.jpg (564x352, 31.76K)

sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
Basically this text claims that the whole genesis story of the bible relates to banking and usury through puns and wordplays.
So is Cain a wordplay on "purchase" and the snake decieving can mean "loaning" "hiring" "Indebting" or something along those lines. So when Eve said
>The serpent deceived me
it means Eve was loaned something, from which cain, the serpent seed (this text here makes a really good case for the Cain being the offspring of Eve and the Serpent while Abel is from Adam and Eve theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm ), the purchase was born. The same wordplay between decieve or credited/loaned also fits "snakebite". This means the deception is the loan/credit which is the deadly venomous bite of snake/creditor. The word "Canaan" is also related to Cain and means as much as "commerce" or "trade". The Canaanites are as I believe off spring of Cain. So the snake indebted Eve and Adam, which created the purchase, cain, which resulted in Adam and Eve leaving paradise. The purchase or trade, Cain, also becomes the first murderer. The land of Canaan, the land of trade and commerce is where todays Israel is. Canaanites by this definition are everyone who fell for the greed of the commerce, and these are also the same people the God told his people to completly wipe out.

When later Noah got drunk on wine making Ham see his Nakedness (Usually seen as either raping Noah, his father, or fucking Noahs wife/his mother) this is also a play on word meaning that he was hired. By hiring/loaning his father he raped him. Later when the bible speaks of nations or persons getting drunk on the wine it implies them loaning money, which makes them feel like drunk, euphoric, resulting in degeneracy, blasphemy and evil in general through the spirit of commerce that dwells in them.

However I believe this is just one of many meanings of Genesis which are all right and important

Attached: jesus moneychanger.jpg (555x574, 112.01K)

bump

In many cases the bible plays into the narrative of the different pagan myths, in Europe and across the world.

The bible actually doesnt deny the existence of the different gods. It just says that (most of them) they are not good and non of them are to be worshipped as they are below the most high. They are even directly mentioned:
>12On that night I will pass through the land of Egypt and strike down every firstborn male, both man and beast, and I will execute judgment against all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD.
All across the world there are numerous cultures stating how "people" came (down) to them and brought them knowledge and some new crafts and subsequently ruled over them and often there is a direct lineage claimed from these "gods" on which they claim their ruleship.
Now the Book of Enoch says exactly that, the fallen angels came to earth, they shared knowledge which in turn corrupted us. And they mated with our women. Here the account from Genesis:
>1Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.
[...]
>4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and afterward as well, when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.
>mighty men of old, men of renown
kings and rulers, the children of the fallen angels.

Additionally to all this we have different stories of the (fallen) angels relate to that of the different gods, Michael for example correlates heavily with Jupiter/Zeus/Thor/Baal Haddad, Lucifer correlates with that of quetzacoatl of the aztecs and prometheus and somewhat Enki. Satan, which likely is Lucifer after the fall correlates with Moloch and Cronus. Gabriel I believe could be Mercury which is Hermes and seen as equal of Thoth

appreciated

Attached: Internet.png (733x1094, 1.26M)

I don't believe this to be true desu

Bump.

Attached: 54353452345.jpg (540x540, 31.99K)

Reminder that we can trace the rise of the western world directly to the obediance of The Law of God.

>13If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
anti faggotry

>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
against racemixing. Now often its claimed this merely means to not marry someone of another believe regardless of race however
>12 "Beware, my son, of every kind of fornication. First of all, marry a woman from among the descendants of your ancestors; do not marry a foreign woman, who is not of your father's tribe; for we are the descendants of the prophets. Remember, my son, that Noah, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, our ancestors of old, all took wives from among their kindred. They were blessed in their children, and their posterity will inherit the land.

>8When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
speaks against mass immigration

>1“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
against illegal immigration

>1No man with crushed or severed genitals may enter the assembly of the LORD.
against trannies

>19If you are harvesting in your field and forget a sheaf there, do not go back to get it. It is to be left for the foreigner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
basically natsoc

already addressed and refuted . Its globally all the same beings, including in the Bible, only that most focus on the stories of angels as they saw their work

Attached: Jews hate Jesus 2.jpg (2005x1221, 593.57K)

The Lord, Jesus Christ, loves you regardless of your belief in Him. He died so that you may live. Go to Him and trust in Him, user. If you believe and confess Him to be the Son of God, you will be saved from the judgment of your sins.
I'll be praying that you find Him, user, and may the Lord bless you, regardless.
Yes! All of the others are falsities inspired by rebellion and Satan himself, in order to destroy the hope of the believers. All of the other gods are fake. Creations of men and have no true power. There is only one God and He is Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Please confess the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, user.

I mean all that other insane stuff like Christianity does not come from the Jews or white people are the real Jews

Ricky takes atheism to another level of cringe

Attached: 2011-07-25-ricky1.jpg (600x780, 151.66K)

kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern area
of modern Jordan and later migrated into southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern southern Israel/Negev)
Eventually they were forced to convert
>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to Judaism

And around that same time the Pharisee that follow the oral law come around
>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud
like we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan.

Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people.
>The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder Esau

Now to do this Essau joined Amalek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>According to the Bible, Amalek was the son of Eliphaz (himself the son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites)

Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).
The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers

Attached: canaanite jew.jpg (464x211, 33.44K)

from Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
>2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essens. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have.

so the closest relation the kikes have to the israelites is through Esau who mixed himself into the canaanites

Esau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.

Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.

appreciated

than read and this post and pic

Attached: White Israelites.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

Ah, my bad. Fair enough. In OP's defense, I think he is referring to the religion of the Pharisees and their oral Torah that they founded, but all of these terms are conflated nowadays.

Sorry but I won’t be participating in this thread at the moment. Maybe later but I need to take a nap first because I am very tired and have the day off. God bless.

It's all Jews to me. It's like saying that they are Austrian and not German

thanks for these threads user. i enjoy learning. i always check them out when you post them. i learn alot and realise how bad the world around us is. need to restore all western nations to christian and execute all the pagans, commies and atheists. yes, and protestants too

Attached: 1579486324908.png (1280x683, 866.36K)

You do realize we aren't arguing for cosmic superheroes, right?

Attached: ArgumentOfContingency.png (960x720, 1001.29K)

the white race are the actual chosen people, the Israelites. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Adam or Noah if the timeframe is off

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time like the seed of promise is prophesized to do.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created a civilization and ruled for some time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 405.56K)

Can someone explain what it means that Jesus was both god and man how can he be both?

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
web.archive.org/web/20170319164635/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

From the Bible
>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Also
truthvids.net/
mentioned a lot of descriptions of what the Israelites are and will be doing, and how it all fits the Europeans

then you need to work on your reading comprehension as those are 2 very distinct ethnicities. The Israelites arent even native to the area but only later migrated into the levant which was inhabited by the canaanites, the later Edomites and modern Kikes. The actual Israelites are completly unrelated and most likely the Europeans

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 94.95K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: paleo hebrew.jpg (203x318, 8.73K)

yeah sure they are we wuz Jews and shieeet

A picture commanded to be made of Jesus by Tiberius Ceasar. Appearently a recreation, but still in the Library of Congress so probably accurate
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/

>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Esau, the twin brother of Jacob, who birthed the Israelites is described as
>25The first one came out red, covered with hair like a fur coat; so they named him Esau
red hair, a trait usually found in whites mostly. If Esau was white his twinbrother was too.

>7Her dignitaries were brighter than snow, whiter than milk; their bodies were more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like sapphires. 8But now their appearance is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick
So first they were white, then something happened, likely the captivity where they were brought away, and were replaced by dark people.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners

Attached: Our savior by Tiberius Ceasar.jpg (523x640, 21.78K)

>dUiEOL3X
t. seething kike

That's right we are the chosen race everyone else is filthy goyim.

Gervais traded his soul for the world. He is now the property of Hell and its torment.

Well, to be fair, the genealogy and succession of the Jews is relevant, seeing as it ties into the promises of Jesus Christ.
Esau quite literally is not a part of this line, due to his losing of his birthright. Obviously, these matters are not truly what's important, but there is reason to take notice of who kept the commandments of God and did what was right.
>As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Romans 9:13
St. Paul even uses the event as a point of contrast for how the older will one day serve the younger.
It is truly a mystery and something to marvel at. Jesus is a new kind of person, one who is from above, yet is fully man. When we die and are resurrected by His grace, then we will become new creations, as well. In fact, anyone who believes in Jesus Christ, even right now, can become a new creation in Him.

Is it enough to believe and accept Jesus sacrifice and the fact that he was risen by God 3 days after his death on the cross or do we have to get baptised in water and sin no more...

I just think its disgusting to larp as Jews
But you cannot be both man and a god. Saying that he was man is pointless in my opinion

Jupiter is also known like Zeus, throwing his lightning bolts or thor with his thunder also being lightning to some extent

Michael is the one who threw Satan (Saturn, will get to that) down to earth as Zeus defeated Cronus.
The way Satan falls here is
>18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Michael threw Satan (Saturn) down to earth with lightning.
So Zeus (Jupiter) defeated Cronus (Saturn) while also having lightning/storm powers
Thor (Jupiter) locked away Loki (While fairly antagonistic I couldnt identify him as a planet)

In all occasions its Jupiter is BTFOing Saturn (or in the nordic one at least an antagonist) with lightning
Also Baal (seemingly a mix of Baal Hadad, Jupiter, and Baal Hammon, Saturn) is known to have slayn an evil serpent and in general had enmity with snakes, Thor is the archenemy of Jörmungard, the worldserpent of loki that grew big enough to reach around the world biting its own tail making it a symbol for the world, but also being ouroboros which is a symbol of time that devours everything fitting back to chronus.

Michael threw satan down to earth, the serpent in garden eden.
Zeus killed Typhon a serpentlike monster that tried to take his throne of the cosmos.

The hindu Indra, Jupitarian deity, killed an evil Serpent while having lightning bolts as a power.
There is also in Egypt Set, the god of storms (again a link to the jupitarian deities with stoms and lightningbolts) that defeated Osiris, the god of the underworld being a link to death like Chronus is through time, and he also constantly thought the evil serpent Apep/Apophis

Yes, the concept is Hypostatic union. Unlike most other things, Jesus has two natures that are not mixed or mingled. That makes him fully human, so he can truly be our brother that can sacrifice himself, as well as fully God, which is needed to pay for all the debt.
More info here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypostatic_union

Thomas Aquinas goes over several objections and questions about the incarnate Word of God, Jesus. newadvent.org/summa/4.htm

There are only 2 connections I found between Jesus/God and Jupiter. First is the septemberprophecy, picrelated
The prophecy states a child is born and is continued to be described like Jesus is usually, when it was virgo, the virgin, birthed Jupiter in the manner the prophecy told, and Jesus is all about rejection of the flesh, of the material and embracing the spirit which gives somewhat a connection to the lightning as its the very force creating the conciousness in your brain (neural impulses animating your whole body even)

Also "Jupiter" comes from a word meaning as much as "Sky Father" as the heavenly Father which is God, but the names of Angels all link back to God, so I can see this just being the case in foreign languages and pantheons as well.

People bring up that Jesus name in greek, Iesous supposedly means "Hail Zeus", but this doesnt hold up as his name isnt Iesous but Yahushua (meaning "Yah[Weh] saves"). There is the theory that the greeks transliterated his name in such a manner to mock christians by having them hail another deity each time they refer to the saviour.

Jupiter fits Michael way better

Its simple, its the conciousnes of God incarnated into a human body, stripped away from all divine powers he would have as the father. All his works he did were which a normal human can do given he has the right faith
>12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
The healing (reported numerous times in History), the walking on Water (Peter did that too until he started doubting), and all the other miracles were things humans can do through faith.
As such he is fully God incarnated in the body of a normal human being, thus fully human too

Attached: Star birth.jpg (1600x924, 219.98K)

So it's just his body okay

>I just think its disgusting to larp as Jews
I'm not larping as anything. I am a gentile through and through.
>But you cannot be both man and a god. Saying that he was man is pointless in my opinion
And yet, Jesus Christ is just that. He lived and died the same as any man, yet He is the Son of God and lives forever. He is the First and the Last, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He is the Messiah.

> or do we have to get baptised in water and sin no more...
You have to get baptized. The more you learn about the faith the more you will realize why you need to transform your life. If you ask this question, you should do more research about what it really meant that God came down to this earth.

Attached: GodOrNothing.jpg (300x450, 32.91K)

But he did not really die. He is immortal and man is mortal that's why he cannot be man

I cannot repent. I have spent too much time hiding from God's creation, isolating myself and masturbating to anime all day. I deserve to burn in Hell.

Is it okay if I was baptized as a child once or should I do it again?

evil inverts

Attached: evil_inversion_infographic.png (3916x707, 1.55M)

Difficult. The soul is the form of the body and we know that Jesus felt sadness and pain, he truly suffered. We can't really say that he suffered in his divine nature. So his soul (which is the form of the body) must also be human (with access to Divinity).

can the divine not suffer and not feel pain?

Jesus is the word and the truth. To believe in Jesus you need to believe in the word (he brought), the teachings and morals. If you do that, automatically you would try to uphold his guidelines as you realize them to be good.
>15If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
>WILL
As such we should try figure out what exactly his word was.
Otherwise it seems to be pretty clear that faith is all you need.

your soul is immortal too, unless God decides its not. Jesus body did die, just like any of ours eventually will.

everyone deserves that, but we all are still loved, and for all of us God waits patiently to finally turn towards him. The only sin not being forgiven is blaspheming the holy spirit. Otherwise its never too late.

> or should I do it again?
No, you get baptized once. Baptism is like an adoption, your new parents adopt you once, that's it.
If you separate yourself from God after that, similar to getting into a serious fight with your parents, through sin, you need to examine your conscience and go to confession. And then you reconcile your relation with God. He will forgive you, but you need to face him in all honesty.

>But he did not really die.
On the contrary:
>And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
>Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.
>And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
>The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
>Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
>And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
>And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
>And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
>Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
Matthew 27:46-54
Our Savior did die and on the third day, He rose from the dead. This is His power and this is His glory. I urge you to believe on Him, user. It's Christ's power of resurrection that saves us all from damnation and death.

There are some issues you got in that pic.
First is you conflate ancient Israelites with modern kikes, and subsequently assume everything of the israelites is evil.
Then for example you claim they named the word for „evil“ after the god Ra when the language was a thing before they got in contact with another
Also the term „melek“ for angel is probably fairly similar to other terms like „elohim“ or „baal“ which are terms to refer somthing with power (rulers, kings etc) (will get to that) and fittingly the angels, after they fell became the rulers of the people thus the terms to refer to these beings are fairly synonimous with titles of rulers. The term for angel then, Melek, also is really close to the word for king, Melech.
Often one of these deities became the sole god of worship, which often was saturn/satan and his title became the name, becomming the baal from out of the many others.
Also ancient hebrew didnt have vowels so Molek/Moloch would be written MLK/MLCH just as Melek and Melech would be showing the same theme like with Baal. The same theme with "Melek Tau" meaning "Peacock Angel"
Also im fairly certain Osiris is Satan/Saturn/Chronus/Moloch and Set Jupiter/Michael/Zeus

If interested this goes into all kinds of satanic bullshit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/243923039

But God cannot die right?
Okay thank you user
His soul just left and than returned

>His soul just left and than returned
Yes, and the same will happen to you when you die as well, except for the returning part of course.

Traitors.

we should look at some terminology used to name the gods.

El likely just means "high" or powerfull" and elohim (plural of El) is the group of supernatural beings that are that, high and powerfull, and once they fell and LARPed as gods (annunaki, likely egyptian and aztec gods too) elohim became knows as gods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyon
> ʾĒl ʿElyōn is usually rendered in English as "God Most High"
meaning that either el or elyon is most high, and El is likely high and elyon "most high" or "highest"

God occasionally is called with Elohim, which makes people claim there are multiple Gods in the bible, however there is something called the majestic plural
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
Basically, to signify someones outstanding position in a field you turn the designation into a plural. the master of masters in a field would be called with the plural masters, same for the highest of the high, the elyon of the elohim being called elohim. In hebrew you recognize the majestic plural by the plural designation when its used together with a singular verb or adjective which is always the case when elohim is mentioned in relation of the one God.
gotquestions.org/majestic-plural.html

calling God Elohim then means he takes a special position among the elohim which are his angels. now this also relates to some other verses
1The LORD answered Moses, “See, I have made you like God (Uses Elohim here again) to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet.
stating how moses got the special position among all highs to the pharaos. he most certainly didnt make Moses into multiple gods showing that Elohim is commonly used in Singular as well.

So „el“ is just a designation of something „high“. RaphaEL, MichaEL, GabriEL.

Attached: Pray.png (726x535, 414.78K)

>247358164
Similary we have "Baal"s, where as Baal just means "Lord"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
>Baal (/ˈbeJəl, ˈbɑːəl/),[1][a] properly Baʿal, was a title and honorific meaning "owner," "lord
There were many, earthly rulers called Baal, but also the heavenly, the different deities, all declaring themselves to be Lord.

Also "Melech" meaning King
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melech_(name)
Or ""Malak"/"Melek" being Angel being likely the source for the name of Moloch/Molek, considering that ancient scripts dont have vowels, making them all MLCH or MLK as well as showing that "Angel" and "King" share the same root.

Now we have God, he wants to reveal himself and the guy comes up saying "Who or what are you?" and since God is from beyond this world there are no terms of this world to describe him. Thus he uses earthly terms in distinguished ways. People are led by kings? He says "I am the King of Kings". They have Lords over them? God tells them "I am the Lord of Lords", they worship the Elohim, the fallen angels, the high beings, he tells them "I am the most high, El Elyon/Elohim of Elohim" using familliar terms in distinguished ways

This text here is a really good description how the Bibles fits that of other Pantheons and shows the uses of "Elohim"
thedivinecouncil.com/DivineCouncilLBD.pdf

he did die, as much as everyone of us will eventually. With him the ressurection just came quicker than with others. But he died, went into hades/sheol (harrowing of hell) like any other one

I see thanks

The Divine Nature is immutable. You can click yourself through the articles about the "essence", which is the nature of God.
newadvent.org/summa/1.htm
But Christ truly suffered.
newadvent.org/summa/4046.htm#article7

Christians are degenerate jews.

There is no white christian.

based schizoposter

On the reason behind the existence of evil and ultimately our purpose:
First we must define evil. Evil is whats wrong in Gods eyes. God gave us free will, and free will requires the abillity to choose wrong, or else we would not be able to choose at all. If choosing wrong is evil then there cant be free will without evil

God creates Humans in his image, and he loves every one of them that is and will be. Satan, being basically a spoiled Child doesnt like us getting our fathers attention and thus tries to show him how lowly we are by corrupting us. He does this by bringing the fruit of knowledge of good and evil to us, which while likely intended for us eventually, we werent ready to eat yet as we were basically little babies in adult bodies.
With the fruit now Eaten we had to learn of both, Good and Evil. We knew good from our father and from being in Eden, but what was missing is Evil.
The best way to learn is to experience, thus we have to experience evil to learn of it, and we couldnt have evil in Paradise thus were send out, possibly falling from a spiritual state of existence into this mortal and material state. This world is sandbox/a tutorial so to speak. A containment reality where we can fuck around without being able to fuck up cosmically. Here we are meant to experience Evil, and Satan trying to corrupt us still is doing so by unleashing every plague he has up his sleeve onto us that we may fall from faith while simultaniously subverting what good and evil is. God loving and trusting us lets this happen since its the best way to learn of evil for us in the first place, and because he knows we will still praise God after everything. This is essentially the story of Job on a global scale.

Basically we are meant to learn good choices, and what this good actually is

Attached: Eve.jpg (1000x740, 164.38K)

Purpose of Life
Despite having free will there are things God wants us to do and not do, because they are good and bad. Now we have 2 options, either trust God or see for ourselves where the things God told us are bad lead to. Since we are ignorant jackasses that think to know everything better we chose the second option and now need to see that the fire is actually hot and that this bad.
Now is the time where we are able to burn ourselves, learn that these things God told us are bad are actually bad and what this "bad" actually means, perdition and destruction, so that we realize that God was right about every single thing. This is why so much bad must happen, so we see with our own Eyes where it gets us and thus forsake it and follow God with our free will instead of through force.
God could have corrected everything from the beginning, but in a few Aeons the next guy would get the same idea and try the same again, and again. Only by living through this now, seeing it with our own eyes there will noone be able to argue against what is good anymore.

Also think of the story of Job
In this case imagine Satan as the older brother. He is mad the we, the smaller brother get attention even though we are, on the cosmic scale, just sucking our thumb and drool a lot. So Satan throws a fit to get our fathers attention, and a 3rd of the angels agreed.
Satan claimed we dont deserve the attention, we only follow him and praise him because we have all these good things. So Satan too has to learn about him being wrong. He is permitted to throw his fit, tolerated. He takes Jobs livestock, wealth, health, family and everything but his life. He will then see that he still praises God in the end, that the praise and worship is genuine love, that he was wrong about us Humans being such low creatures and that here too, God was right again.
This is playing out in front of us all right now globally.

Attached: Gate FMA.jpg (1280x720, 131.43K)

can you discuss the greek/ turkish border situation and explain about the ottoman invasion germany has been unleashing on us for the last decade in theological terms/perspective please. I am goin gto the greek border in about a week or so. i want to hear someone highly educated on the theological topic to give an insight. this will ultimately aid me with my decisions in the future