This is how much Google cares about you

My GF saw this just browsing around, had to share.

Attached: googleranover.jpg (1920x1782, 1M)

I don't see a stop sign. Google car was right. Shit head and cunt and guy crossing the street wrong.

You are wasting Yas Forums's valuable time.

Fuck off
Eat shit
Die

SAGE

>some immigrant minimum wage van driver is google

Fpwp

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63.41K)

Google car don't play no shit, Google car ain't never played no shit, get out the way pussyhole

I hate cunts that rush onto the road when the light turns yellow. Like you're making a point to get the cars to stop for pedestrians.

I fucking hate these kinds of people. I hope they get hit one day and are paralyzed from waist down.

Those faggots are now hiking trails and putting it online.

there's literally a yellow crossing sign right there idiot. You can't "cross the street wrong" - that sign says "watch out for anyone crossing here" not "watch out for only people who are walking in the same direction as the sign"

fucking leaf faggot

>I don't see a stop sign.
You yield to pedestrians on crosswalks, retard. That's the law.

Attached: coronacat.png (640x368, 298.61K)

It's a clearly marked crossing. The pedestrians have the right of way.

Fun fact: I used to be on Google street maps (until they updated it), Google car caught me on the porch rolling up a doobie.

the google maps cars are fully autonomous now
haven't had human drivers for about 2 years now

It's a designated crosswalk retard

Get a load of this 'REAL user'

Pedestrians always have the right of way at crosswalks in the US. Unless there are crosswalk lights.

if thats some burger crossing that is the fucken dumbest spot you could possibly put it.

Those niggas aint even close

might as well be in the middle of the intersection and have a loop de loop

Kek

Took me a few seconds to understand.

I hope you dont have a license

>you yield to pedestrians
>t. virgin crossfitter

What if, and this is just a thought, there's a remote possibility when people see a Google car they go all Family Guy Bing car on it and run into the road like dummies because reasons.

But I digress, I am actually a leaf in the den of the Slav himself and they solidified laws here only recently guaranteeing pedestrians the right of way and dole out 500pln fines which is great because if you think pedestrians somehow don't have the right of way or your country doesn't protect pedestrians then you are wrong and/or your country is wrong and you should feel bad.

Did you pay for your shitposting loicense this month?

>mormon being a retard

Go the fuck away, Canada.

Just wait until it's all robots

Attached: rtye56ju.png (446x646, 287.15K)

ayy i'm walkin here

This is a one-way road.

The Google vehicle is almost over the crosswalk and this kid is like 3 feet from the sidewalk.

Google car would have already went through the intersection before these kids stepped foot on the road.

Attached: 42B3dEP[1].jpg (1322x920, 294.11K)

Based Gladiator Crosswalker

Attached: gladiator-are-you-not-entertained.jpg (250x250, 14.11K)

>stopping for pedestrians
I fucking hate it when I'm crossing the street and all of a sudden I have to wait until some faggot gently stops his car completely and waves at me as if he's doing me a huge favor, it's much faster for everyone involved if he just speeds by. Get fucked, OP

3 feet? are you retarded
besides, rules of the road state that pedestrians have the right of way.

they still got niggers in em here in Houston

>Be a bitch
>Enter crosswalk when it's clear that cars are close and driving through
>Get mad when someone doesn't submit to your newfound God complex
The only thing the Google driver did wrong was not hit this faggot.

Attached: Bannière - NDSC-450.jpg (800x531, 603.7K)

Attached: 1576274819627.gif (412x486, 167.98K)

You yeild to peds nigger. Always

>You must yield to pedestrians that aren't even near the corner yet

?

These kids would have had to step on the road after the car entered the intersection, so they were probably hidden behind a truck on the left there or something. Or do you really yield to pedestrians that aren't even near the crosswalk yet?

damn well why dont you kill them

You always yield, so you don't hit someone, fuck up your car, waste your time, higher insurance , exposed to law fees. Unless you're in a Duramax, then you brodoze!!!

Absolutely based

>canada
hmmmmm

Attached: 1576861794664.webm (562x1000, 2.95M)

Kek

Posts like these make it ever more obvious that google owns Yas Forums.

Weird the kike mods won’t let me report this QUEER one post kike slide thread. SAGE. REPORT. DOXX.

Posts like these make it ever more obvious that Microsoft owns Yas Forums.

Looking for an LBZ. Under 150k miles please. Nothing crazy, just clean.

Attached: 633711F2-8CA7-4863-ABC3-C6EB24DD021C.jpg (640x480, 45.85K)

what the fuck

says the brainlet that things the kid is THREE FEET from the edge.

Don't make me nostalgic for Florida you asshole.

Isn’t it federal law that you must stop for anyone in a school zone crosswalk?

so embarrassing

Attached: Screenshot_20200310-021216_Samsung Internet.jpg (494x439, 87.12K)

this is more proof chinks can't drive

>Opening your arms like you're some tough guy
>Dramatically flipping off the driver
Hope she saw that, bro.

>I don't see a stop sign. Google car was right. Shit head and cunt and guy crossing the street wrong.

That's a pedestrian crossing. Do you have those in leafland or do you just take your chances?

Chinks are an absolute menace on the road...I despise them so much it hurts

Thats why you mess it up as best you can.

Tell me about American road culture please. I wanna drive in several states (differences? I assume so) and would love to just do it the right way. Like the high priority that's given to pedestrians, but how does it show? (Pic unrelated, for now at least.)

Attached: aaalohol.jpg (1500x375, 93.36K)

Standing in the street and crossing the street are not the same thing and guess what those two assholes were doing?

top kek

why is there a zebra crossing at an intersection ?

Those goofs who dart out into roads right when they get their chance are the same people who don't jaywalk. Fuckin NPCs.

Stay in leafland faggot.