HAPPENING OF OUR TIME

We'll be quarantined by April. Other US cities will follow.

Attached: 1f17317d7960db9272e6252b76002c9d.jpg (2000x1121, 203.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1236663430700044289
youtube.com/watch?v=_DMqavV6uBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's actually happening and shills on Yas Forums are pretending it's nothing to defend their faggot in chief
mobile.twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1236663430700044289

Attached: Screenshot_20200308-014538.jpg (1065x1331, 622.64K)

They ruined the shape of the needle after the renovations

Attached: 4-observation-deck_before-700x467.jpg (700x467, 73.11K)

Omaha is where Seattle was 1-2 weeks ago. WA is rapidly approaching Italy's situation.

wasnt' Seattle in Deus Ex 2?
youtube.com/watch?v=_DMqavV6uBs

Remember how Kansas had that emergency meeting with DHS regarding Cyber-Bio threats?
A combination of hacking/propaganda in the realm of biotech specifically agricultural biotech and their university/govt employees there being bribed and approached by Chinese.
This was in December maybe?

Agreed user. Are you from Seattle? What are your plans? I've been put on wfh indefinitely. I'm packing shit up and leaving for the family cabin a few hours West.

Attached: hplUxTc_d.jpg (400x450, 57.15K)

Attached: 1-skyline_before-700x466.jpg (700x466, 70.5K)

good.
T. rest of washington

It’s killing boomers faggot. Fuck off

I mean I think the article said it was about bribery and spear phishing email attacks but I remember reading about hybrid cyber-bio (propaganda regarding germ warfare) and this was before Corona was on anyone's radar.
this was on here got alot of attention for a day or two but we all assumed it was located to Kansas it was all their state senators taken to a national guard base for a briefing on cybersecurity and bribes regarding their ag bio program.

RIP Space needle

So it's been circulating for months because no testing. For us it was a patient in Everett, us patient zero, who spread it a bunch before being hospitalized. Then it spread for six weeks

Seattle anons. What’s it like living there?

10/4

Its too late

Naive to think this won't spread all over WA. It's already starting in Eastern WA

Agreed. This is God's punishment for Seattle's faggotry.

>t. I come from a broken home
Sorry I care about my parents, user

""Safe""way wageslave here. I have some unknown illness but I haven't seen the doctor yet, not because I can't afford it LOL I'm just lazy. For the past week and a half I've been cooffing on people at checkout and when I handle their deli food.I would wash my hand's but they get dry from the store's cheap soap, in fact some times I don't even wash when I've gone pee I just tuck my penis over my pants then tuck it back, a bit of pee gets on my apron that I don't take off because lol lazy, but what can you do? haha. Anyway It gives me joy to think I'll take others with me if this shit gets serious!

Attached: loll.jpg (300x300, 58.61K)

Based accelerationist user

Attached: 1548734484086.png (1170x1694, 366.92K)

Was Seattle any good when Frasier and the Sonics were there or has it always been shit?

w-which safeway?

Many of us are wfh, those who can. Small businesses are freaking out. People are raiding stores. People are still going out buy in thinner numbers. Events are getting cancelled and people are getting angry about games still going on. Parents are pissed at the school system because they won't close ("kids don't get ill" is yelled by DOH, which is true but they are still transmission vectors). Testing is still shit, like third world levels of ineptitude, but it's picking up and many cases are being reported. WHO and CDC keep saying it's containable but WA DOH and Seattle epidemiologists straight up say it's endemic. Nobody knows how this ends.

Attached: 1583488041095.jpg (500x363, 64.08K)

72 hours.

>quarantined

Over a nothing burger? Okay?

Fine by me, nothing fun ever happens in this state.

Attached: 1555919633445.png (500x368, 185.06K)

No you won't.
>LARP harder

so far, not much out of the ordinary other than more people working from home. Most don't even seem to know/care as to what's going on around them.

Don't worry guys, Seattle already was blown up last November, theres nothing to quarantine

asiana airlines and EVA air no longer flying into sea-tac.
World flight services not moving cargo for the past week.
United airlines and jet blue asking employees to take leave of absence to cut cost.
Senior care facilities closed
FEMA officials sighted
CDC buys hotel in kent WA for quarantine
We fucked lads
>t. Washington international airport

Attached: 20191103_050710.jpg (4032x3024, 3.68M)

I forgot, the biggest thing is CostCo is out of toilet paper. Normal stores have plenty.

I was supposed to have a job interview in Redmond near the end of March. I wanted to see Redmond...maybe we can do a video call

Attached: 1583706220952.jpg (1024x832, 114.41K)

I remember this! It got memory holed hard. They split them into groups depending on their party affiliation.

one. digit. off....
checked

hah yea I forgot to mention that detail... thanks user.
Cyber-Bio scary huh reminds you of CORONA huh?
So I mean I don't think this whole thing is a hoax but there is some Masonic fuckery going on for sure, all the 33 shit.

inb4 you have a conference call with literal zombies.

if we are to go off the gay babylonian masonic end of the world shit the neo-cons and evangelicals and satanists live for....
they're doing the "seven plagues of the apocalypse"
so Corona might just be an umbrella term... heh umbrella, get it?
umbrella diagnosis is a thing btw.

Did you see the tweet? They've already made plans for "mandatory measures". Inslee, durkan met with the DOD. You'd have to be stupid to not see what's next.

Seattle is a liberal shit hole with niggers and mexicans everywhere. I warned my parents but they don't give a fuck. Most here talk about it, but don't give a fuck. I got my Shit wipers a few weeks ago

Attached: Toiletpapermerchantofseattle.jpg (1960x4032, 1.83M)

seattle here, where should we meet up if we survive to plot the post-apocalyptic PNW ethnostate?

Family went to spokanistan and yakivegas from seattle this weekend. Pretty sure my kid had coronachan 2 weeks ago. Wife killed her dad if he gets it. Nice digits

Attached: 1537822977849.gif (245x168, 794.81K)

dude there is literally some cascadia movement that guy covington ran it he's dead now but it still exists i dunno exactly where maybe Oregon

We need to cleanse the homeless first, seattlebro

Attached: 1541126402988.jpg (288x450, 10.39K)

>Amazon brand TP
>He didn't buy Charmin for the deluxe, apocalypse bum wipe experience
NGMI user

Attached: awm9f.jpg (620x826, 53.06K)

I'm surprised it's taken this long for any action. Most schools are open, however I suspect that will change within the week.

Colville, Lewiston, Leavenworth, Ellensburg or as a comdey option, Port Angeles.

That's the back up stash my friend. The good stuff is in my attic

Attached: 1583682059813s.jpg (124x124, 2.91K)

West coast?Who can say:DD

FUG COME ON user, IM FROM SEATTLE! I DONT WANNA DIE

They're building camps to "shelter" Seattle homeless during the pandemic, small modular units. Kek.
>Just a flu
>Homeless concentration camps happen every flu season

Attached: 9kbYk6c_d.jpg (567x330, 23.31K)

oh uh thanks for shopping user! Have a Safeway day!

I will be guarding my house in Seatac. It is just me my wife and 2 dogs with enough supplies for 9 months. Say good bye to your parents because its sweeping through. Our state will be ravaged hard

Attached: 1583261536454.jpg (750x755, 39.8K)

yeah you forgot until you mentioned it to yourself on another device to shill your lame thread. also that meeting was about Chinese theft of intellectual property and trade secrets

It's hard to say. Leftist cities shutting down to try to bring as much damage to the economy as is necessary while Trump continues his usual spouting off is probably a good strategy in bringing the economy down and ushering in Biden, who at this point, is becoming more and more noticeable demented. He has to debate Bernie Sander in a week and will look bad with his ramblings. He will then have to debate Trump. They need this in the bag by then.

Hard to know what to believe.

The public health departments have come to the conclusion if they close the schools that the children aren't in school they will just catch it somewhere else. The state and counties know that the only real options they have are quarantine and all the consequences that come with that or cancelling events and offering palliative care for the elderly or infirm.
Basically no one wants to be the first person to say quarantine but the state voted on the emergency laws initiative last year and all it takes is Inslee to fucking pull the trigger and do it since the legislature isn't sitting and organizing a srssion would take to fucking long.

The chinks bought low, will sell high and buy up the boomers homes making it like Vancouver,

Attached: 6iip7wqeb3641.jpg (750x856, 103.64K)

I'm an SDE in Seattle user. Some companies are moving to pure virtual interviews (like Amazon and where I'm at). Were you interviewing with Microsoft? I'd wager they'll setup a virtual interview (with a codepad if you're a dev)

Think it's a little late for that user

Coronavirus plays into Trump's favor you idiot

Yeah planning to interview w/ Microsoft. It's kind of a shame because I wanted to visit the area a bit and see if it's somewhere I'd enjoy living. But will probably still do the virtual interview anyway.

redmond and the eastside in general are full of chinks and poos

Stay out of South Seattle if you ever come here

Seems better than roving packs of "crackheads" that Seattle faces though?

This is true can confirm. Redmond is basically india. It's crazy. You'll find some hot indian girls tho

>stock market tanks
>10 year treasury yields at lowest levels... Ever
>millions pointing the finger at CDC and the Feds
>Trump lies about availablility of tests
How do you figure, user?