ITS HAPPENING NOW ITS CHINA 1.2

ITS HAPPENING NOW ITS CHINA 1.2

Attached: Screenshot_20200307-205547_Twitter.jpg (1440x1172, 350.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opendatadpc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/b0c68bce2cce478eaac82fe38d4138b1
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMdg4morQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's all so tiresome.

Dont worry guys its just like the flu and it's all under control

eat shit polentoni fags

Attached: USgKoryE83ixfuJ8VWSJmYpFpWgSgJZ3zbFau9acegvNSTsdnrJcBHDdaajhwzYqx36EzzDhXSVCLsDZX4nNoF.gif (380x214, 872.54K)

>virtual lockdown
so the spaghetti-niggers are banned from Yas Forums? based.

MAP UPDATE
MAP UPDATE

Stay safe bros

Attached: A16FD69A-82C3-49C5-AF21-C54452DAD5FC.jpg (800x555, 120.09K)

Fuck I can’t wait until this happens stateside and the niggers start immediately chimping out

source?

The calm...

>Milan and Venice on lockdown.
It's a happening folks.

just flu bro

Attached: 1583528991904.png (981x1123, 1.22M)

>virtual lockdown
wut

Nobody can leave the northern provinces of Italy(20m people) for one month, all social gatherings closed(gyms, pools, concerts, etc).

Already happening m8. People are panic buying and staying in their homes afterwards. I work in retail (RIP me). Shit is dead right now. Usually stores are picking up now because winter is gone, all our spring marketing and merchandise is coming in etc.

abs haps

>Dr. Dick Hatchett

hahahahaha

we really have to buy lots of food and toilet paper right?

God damn wops wash your filthy hands.

"Shelter in Place"
"martial law"
"quarantine'

if you don't have at least 12 years worth of toilet paper by now you're not gonna make it, pierre.

They should have done that 2 weeks ago, now it's too late and they must go full China.
They won't however, they will wait 2 weeks and then goes full China.
And it will be too late.

Would

Attached: 84385168-FB75-4523-B150-564BCD2C5A9E.jpg (828x1085, 680.31K)

cant wait to see italians to be welded inside homes

Attached: weirdjaps.gif (400x268, 1.93M)

PIACENZA JUST GOT DECLARED PART OF THE RED ZONE WE CAN'T LEAVE THE FUCKING PROVINCE I DON'T WANNA BE PART OF THIS HUMAN PETRI DISH GET ME THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1575599519978.jpg (593x601, 43.63K)

Pasta la vista

It's over for us fellow pastabro

Attached: 1578510016425.jpg (515x497, 21.39K)

mama mia

Attached: mama mia.jpg (750x573, 44.4K)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 42.6K)

This dude appears to me like the only sensible expert

mfw i pre stocked my house

It' s to fiddle the elections that's whyits in Nirthern Italy.

Regional elections in Italy will take place during 2020 in nine regions out of twenty. Elections took place in Emilia-Romagna and Calabria on 26 January, and will take place in Aosta Valley on 19 April, and in Campania, Liguria, Marche, Apulia, Tuscany, and Veneto likely on 31 May

In China it'sto control dissidentsas they can't get away with Tianamen Sq style repression.
The 80 who died in the 'collapsed' building had no symptoms accordijg to their families who had remained in contact by phone.
This is all bullshit and is a tool of suppression against people demanding liberty and sovereignty

Attached: 1583242195616m.jpg (1024x576, 93.76K)

mamma mia!

Sounds a bit like bs

What part?

yeah..

i think i am going to increase my 1 month prep to 6 montha

I thought this had already happened tbqh. Anyway, it'll happen in a few places before people realise that it's basically pointless - the virus will get everywhere eventually.

its better like this user, this shit spread so bad because italians are dumb as fuck ad didnt take the situation seriously at all, i hope that now they will wake up and stay at fucking home.

SHITaly BTFO

Italy saw how effective China's quarantines were. Good for them.

Attached: 1572338556220.jpg (1242x1394, 207.21K)

Best be stocking up on Van Gilse Schenkstroop (De Originele) makker

Attached: 1540564924507.png (1185x790, 582.29K)

...and not go out and vote so Italy doesn't follow the example of the UKandleave the corrupt EU aiding in it's collapse.

Good goy, believe the fear mongering communist propaganda, don't fight back, don't resist, stay in your homes, we'll look after you.

Fuck off Catalan Schizo

as was planned, read pic related, posted on jan 31

Attached: 1582452519669.jpg (1216x3320, 1.61M)

ITS
OVER

Attached: 1543199450627.png (500x522, 119.68K)

>His country has corona

Attached: haha.jpg (480x365, 32.24K)

NOOOO NOT MY TORTELLINIS
NOT MY PASTARINO

topkek

see at least read the underlined Italy part, posted jan 31
something's definitely fishy here

He should be doing sex changes for trannies.

you don't think it's just a little bit fishy that a government that had just had its eye blacked by protesters in its financial capital only a few months ago would use a "crisis" as an excuse to crack down on dissent?

Shut up colony and get ready to be quarantined too

Good. If the Chinese aren't lying, they accomplished their good result by TAKING QUARANTINE SERIOUSLY.

there are people i know in hospital right now, put your schizo shit back in your gipsy ass catalan subhuman this is a serious problem that need serious measures to be adopted, and you will see that in your country very soon, i hope your peoples will be less retarded than mine when the time come.

you wish
its just beginning

>by ENFORCING QUARANTINE
people here will not take ANYTHING seriously and italy cant enforce things like china do, we are doomed if two digit IQs dont wake up and stay the fuck home.

Man you fags are annoying

Shutappo the shutappa, Norway!

And you're glowing too much.
Also coolstorybro.jpg.

opendatadpc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/b0c68bce2cce478eaac82fe38d4138b1

Italian map with infections for desktop

Problem is that Italy never provisioned for something like this and hospital are already full. Italy is not a communist dictatorship (yet) and we cannot afford what China did to contain this situation

Also, won't happen here as there are no local elections coming up unlike in Northern Italy.

Regional elections in Italy will take place during 2020 in nine regions out of twenty. Elections took place in Emilia-Romagna and Calabria on 26 January, and will take place in Aosta Valley on 19 April, and in Campania, Liguria, Marche, Apulia, Tuscany, and Veneto likely on 31 May.[1]

Skizo, reported

Mutts' ability to assets the situation is fucking laughable, they are so ignorant they are not even able to read, let alone reason, no wonder so many of them believe conspiracy theories

Attached: costanza doubt.png (191x201, 79.98K)

It's to spread out the load on the healthcare system, idiot. If transmission slows, more people can be treated in hospitals. If everyone gets infected at once, 10-20% will die without treatment.

And there you have it newfags.
Pay attention and learn as you witness samefagging. This post has been made by Italyfag user.
Glowniggers be glowing

>second victim

Attached: 20844.png (633x420, 398.77K)

politicians are retarded, the same as they do with rapefugees and say they are harmless.
Our Health Minister said it was not a problem, no need to check people coming from hot zones, same said the government.
What happened is some teacher arrived from italy, she called to the Health Help Line many times explaining her situation and asking what was the best to do, she wanted to be isolated 2 weeks. What they have done was tell her to shut up and go to work.
Now she is in hospital infected and positive for covid-19, the kids and other teachers are all locked in their homes...

This user knows whats up.
See the samefagging going on in this bread?

man the 13th is gonna be shit

Attached: province corona.jpg (540x960, 61.92K)

I seriously hope you all had your share of zombie movies. This is the future.

It's just a flu, bro!

Attached: 1582625322702.png (580x580, 296.76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mNMdg4morQs
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

came here to post this

100 million by May, just watch

bros, i don't understand. out of all european countries why does Italy, the cradle of western civilization, got hit by the chinkflu so hard?

Attached: 158182615542.jpg (297x297, 18.9K)

If you spergs remember anything from this 6 months from now, at least tryho remember the media panic that happened during covid.
CNN 24/7 fear mongering for weeks. You guys won't admit you were wrong about prepping for the flu, but at least admit to yourself how bad the media is during a crisis.

careful what you wish for... it's gonna get ugly. Stay armed, my fellow burgerbros

Attached: sup.png (446x384, 36.97K)