NEETS

What is going to happen to all these NEETs once they turn 30 years old, have no job or career, no education, no certifications or skills, no resume, no references?

Attached: 1490232494401.png (804x743, 21.75K)

get neetbux

Nothing at all

femanon neet here.
my only hope is to marry a rich guy.
i'm 24 and in my prime, so hopefully soon.

someone else will be forced to pay for their existence because marginalizing people will be considered the biggest sin of the 22nd century

Their irrevelance is a function of time.
The older a neet becomes the harder is to bounce back and become relevant.
It's a very slow and comfy death.
>>Unless you have money.

What are your requirements for height, salary, attractiveness?

I will tell you what is the chance of meeting your future hubby.

I want to marry a rich girl myself, or a girl that looks really pure like 99%. If she isn't 99 she better be rich. Yay for hypergamy! I'm going to be rich soon, my mom is in real estate, maybe we can marry?

>height
I'm only 5'2, and both my parents are short. So I don't have standards for height, but preferably above 5'9. I don't want my future sons to hate me.
>salary
enough to support me
>attractiveness
depends on how much money they have
but I would prefer a guy who is my level of attractiveness (I think I'm a solid 7/10). As long as he isn't grossly obese or deformed looking.

Fuck going back to university, tried that twice and still didn’t learn my lesson. Not smart enough for STEM, why did I bother. Not capable enough for medicine, law or even economics. I should have picked a trade like electrician, plumber or gasman. Who can make that decision at 20 though? To consign yourself to an uncertain future, oh we’ll spend a decade doing nothing and then you realise time is an enemy that didn’t seem so real back then but is now

I will give you short sons

I'll pay you 50 a month. To live with me and be my slave. I will treat you nice and you can live in my nice house and get fed and clothed. But when I'm drunk and piss in your face you have to enjoy it. Also i will bum you. For shits and giggles.

Female NEET is way different than a male neet. Most guys ideal women would be a NEET.

Majority of people who give college a 2nd or 3rd chance flunk out

how old are you now? do you have a wife/kids? If not, maybe you can travel and make money that way. My brother was a neet as well, but he went all the way to alaska to become a fisherman. you could also teach english in third world countries.

Why would anything change?

I'm a 33 yr old NEET. Life is even better than before.

What is your ancestry?

>femanon here

Attached: 1552340681433s.jpg (187x250, 5.49K)

>NEETs making it to 30
big kek just kys now and stop wasting space

Post feet please.

Yeah, I didn't really understand her, women NEETing is not abnormal, a woman used to always stay with her father until she is married off to her husband. Women are by default NEETs unless they work or are in school. Only men being NEETs is an anomaly.

What is a NEET

30? A lot of us are about to turn 40

Attached: 1576956553602.png (816x612, 547.27K)

Mostly Irish.
>Most guys ideal women would be a NEET
it's hard to meet them where I live. And I don't want to be a one time fling for a rich guy.
bongistanis need not apply

Attached: 1583267199643.png (1106x1012, 659.83K)

Not in Education, Employment, or Training

I'm a NEET but I live money I got from my past job,don't spend on anything besides vidya.How does one get NEETbux?

Only joking. If you're redhead and not fat I'll marry you. Life on easy mode.

Thank you

The earth is overpopulated. Just die roastie whore

Are you a redhead? A lot of men don't care if you have short genes because they are desperate and will take any woman they can get. I just don't want my children killing themselves because they are shorty mcshortstuff manlets and ragesperging over tall Chads like myself. If you have inferior genes don't expect to marry out of your league, unless you some how get lucky.

After I am done soaking up all your yummy tax money I'll go live in the hills and pick gold out of the river once a month ill go back into society sell my gold eat McDonald's and repeat.

Just turned 25 recently been NEET for 3 years with no license,college, or credit.

Probably going to be fucked.

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (635x473, 221.97K)

Shut up retard, only people who can afford to raise children should actually breed. Usually Whites.

Life is the journey not the destination, enjoy it while it lasts. Enjoy the simple things in life.

Nothing "happens" in the life of a NEET, it's groundhog day until they die. They will go silently into the night as they realize women in their age category do not have any eggs.

Attached: eggman.jpg (1075x1085, 118.28K)

they graduate from being a stay-at-home son to a stay-at-home dad.

>femanon here
tits or gtfo

If u are an actual roastie bimbo you shouldn't be on pol.

Attached: 1582900328052m.jpg (1024x683, 62.26K)

>The earth is overpopulated
are you implying that I shouldn't have a kid because women in Africa have 8 kids per family?
no, my hair is like a light brown color. It used to be blonde when I was a kid, but then again I think all white people were blonde at one point?
>tall Chads
ok maybe your height will balance it out
I'm mostly afraid for future sons. Girls are rarely made fun of for being short, and probably have it easier than tall girls.
if my son is short, I will try to feed him a shit ton of food and make him stretch a lot.
>Life on easy mode
it truly is, I just didn't take advantage of it when I should have.

Okay, but, here is the determining factor: Are you a virgin?

They move to asia and live like kings while normies are left betabuxxing their post-wall roastie wives wondering where it all went wrong

Attached: sexpat.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>because women in Africa have 8 kids per family?
If you want kids so bad, just let a chad rape you

As they did for the previous 10 years? Whats so special about 30 as a milestone?

When does one graduate from "NEET" to "Retired"?

Never forget how cancer it would be if you had to work full time at mcdonalds getting shit on my 60 iq people. Being homeless in the forest is better than that shit.

Attached: 1581408416148.gif (100x100, 18.7K)

I worked at a call center and still have dreams about how shit it was.

Asking a modern day roastie if she's a virgin

Attached: 1583257813423.gif (460x266, 1022.02K)

:(
i've been on this site everyday for years, we have probably interacted hundreds of times without u knowing I have a pussy.

You need money to do that

If you are a Chad women will always chase you, retard. If you are a genetic failure, well, then maybe you needed that education and those betabux. A poor loser Chad can slay legions of women long before a wealthy genetic failure ever gets a woman. Wealth is secondary when it comes to mating.

Attached: Adrien Agreste older.png (540x596, 327.66K)

>i'm 24 and in my prime
These words are mutually exclusive. Women peak at 18 and have a catharsis at 20, thereafter your eggs are mostly dead or dying and your fertility is low because you lack pregnancy-induced estrogen from your late teens.

Also, you know the rules, I am not a pervert and won't ask you to remove your clothes, just prove to us that you are not a tranny with an Adam's apple and uncurvy bitch tits, that is if you can, LARPer.

Attached: return_at_break_point.jpg (600x669, 210.45K)

>Wealth is secondary when it comes to mating.

Eh, not once you hit 25+

The roasties and Jews will screech at them to work and they won’t

Inheritance

you probably need money to get a top-tier asian wife like a korean or japanese, but I've seen piss poor, pot bellied, 50 y/o men start families with thai/filipina ex-hookers.

You are past your prime.
You should have had kids at 21.
Its too late for you whore.
Just kill yourself lmao. Or marry a white rich incel

Slowly wither away I guess. I'm 25 and have some kind of undiagnosed mental disorder (brain is in a constant weird fog and I can never concentrate) and it's been made worse with years of doing nothing.

>TFW not far from 30 and im still running a cash register
I pray corona chan kisses me every night for I dont have the balls to off myself

Attached: 1283456101116.jpg (420x438, 17.27K)

dunno, ill let you know in 2&1/2 years. i couldn't even get a job at second hand record shop- and they were desperate. which confounds me because people are always saying how hard it is to find good employees. im competent, ive just only ever been able to work mcjobs, and cant afford a degree.

A female on pol is probably the ugliest thing on this planet

Holy shit, faggot, do I need to post a reddit-warning sign everytime I post?
Whereever did I imply that wealth played a factor for women? I was assuming that OP naturally implied the hypothetic NEET to be celibate in some form.

Ah, fuck you, I am not even wasting my time with finishing the post, just fuck you, idiot.

Indeed, I get nightmares of my retail jobs as well. Liberality is wonderful my fren, learn languages, read history, study philosophy. This is what you were meant to do if you are capable of knowing how disgusting and inhumane wageslaving is. God speed.

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x945, 136.27K)

>i'm 24 and in my prime
prime is 14
24 is granny tier