IT'S HAPPENING (Italy)

Coronavirus, direct: 3,858 cases, 148 dead, 414 healed. A victim in Rome.

There are 3,296 coronavirus patients in Italy, with an increase of 590 people more than yesterday, equal to 21.8%, while yesterday the increase had been 19.5%. As for the healed, there are 414 in Italy, 138 more than yesterday, with an increase of 50% (yesterday the percentage was 72.5%). The deaths are 148, 41 more than yesterday, with an increase of 38.3% (yesterday instead of 35.4%) . The total number of people who contracted the virus is therefore 3,858.

ilmessaggero.it/italia/coronavirus_diretta_italia_news_oggi_scuole_chiuse_morti_contagi_ultime_notizie_5_marzo_2020-5092444.html

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protezionecivile.gov.it/documents/20182/1221364/Dati Riepilogo Nazionale 5marzo2020/a529828b-0bf0-4d5b-ad66-4669d3635a24
corrieredellumbria.corr.it/video/video-news-by-vista/1508710/coronavirus-il-sindaco-di-castiglione-d-adda-alto-numero-di-decessi-aiutateci-per-favore.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

enough with this corona shit... its been almost three months and nothing of significance has even happened. you guys just keep saying "two more weeks bro, im serious"

▲ ▲™

Yeah but is it worse than the normal flu?

The Corona virus doesn't exist and never did.
It's just the excuse of the Jews, to start their new world order.

▲ ▲™

based and checked

Your country just jumped by over 100 cases today you dumb frog

it's the government's fault, they didn't want to stop the industry and that's that's what you get.

also the population is both fucking retarded and misled by uselessly comforting messages.

good thing this thing has a mortality rate of >10% if you are older than 65, those fucking old geezers will fuck off.

protezionecivile.gov.it/documents/20182/1221364/Dati Riepilogo Nazionale 5marzo2020/a529828b-0bf0-4d5b-ad66-4669d3635a24

Hospitals in lombardy are full, people start dying in their homes today

shut up shill

Sauce?

Green Day is having a ball.

What does “healed” mean? Lack of symptoms or lack of virus in general?

VERY BASED

NO, not the pastabros!!!!!

Attached: 15985254637.jpg (480x360, 15.93K)

Just filter corona, coronavirus, cvg, and virus

sauce iranian with vpn

Show me a video of a white person infected with Corona virus. Oh wait, you can't because EUROPEANS ARE IMMUNE dumb fuck fear mongerer

󠛡 󠛡▲
▲ ▲

Attached: camiseta-rock-the-number-of-the-beast-666-preta-detalhe-1.jpg (670x670, 42.71K)

its gone a few hundred to 90 thousand infections. I think its a lot more widespread. A super hard flu hit a few weeks ago. its been around for a while.

tip you can make home made sanitizer easy:
>chemical alcohol or vodka if you have nothing else
>aloe vera
>Glycerin / gel
Thats it. Get around the government stockpiles.

You better get used to corona because its here for the rest of your life now.
It will mutate and have bi-monthly epidemics. Instead of one influenza epidemic each year, there will be about 10-12 corona epidemics each year from now on until we get technological enough to eradicate viruses.

I think that this is a front to cover the inevitable economic collapse that is about to happen worldwide.
The economy is on the brink again. If all of us justify the fall with a pandemic, the trust in the financial institution and systems would be untouched, and they can do what they always do.
Buy everything for 2 cents on the peak of the crisis and successfully concentrate even more power in the hands of the few. Another step towards NWO.
There is no evidence that is anything but a strong flu. Most of the fatal cases were of people with inmune sistem compromised or in a weakened state due to previous conditions or just plain old age.

unlikely it seems to be similar to Spanish flu. Spanis flu mutated because soldiers were sent back to convalesce. It naturally selected a more dangerous strain of virus. Viruses get less lethal over time. They 'burn' out. The problem is if the disease hits syria or some failed state

corrieredellumbria.corr.it/video/video-news-by-vista/1508710/coronavirus-il-sindaco-di-castiglione-d-adda-alto-numero-di-decessi-aiutateci-per-favore.html

>>chemical alcohol or vodka if you have nothing else
>>aloe vera
>>Glycerin / gel
Where do you get aloe vera and glycerin? Highest vodka I could get is 40% I think that's too weak right?

You don't think this disease that crippled China spreading to the US and most of Europe isn't a happening?

is this the more aggressive strain that's in iran as well maybe?

alcohol caps out at 70 per cent anyways. Use the shittest vodka you can buy if you cant get chemical alcohol. Buy it in pharmacy. They have stopped selling normal sanitize. Glycerin is just another word for gel. Is the the stuff that bonds everything and stops the alcohol burning your hands.

If shit really hits fan you can make alcohol using any kind of natural carbohydrate with heat and water.

> nothing of significance has even happened
Is this a fucking joke?

> more aggresive strain thats in IRAN
Come on Hans, think a little deeper chap.

i know iran is fucked for other reasons, there seems to be two strains and I wonder why italy is hit so hard

I have some things I need to take care of, can't the happening wait a month?

I see it exactly the same way as this user. Do you have a problem with that Mr i shill daily Chang ?

Fucking captcha when i try to reply to the Chinese cunts shilling this shit . Really makes me think, and yet afucking gain

▲ ▲™

don't panic anons

take vitamin C in megadoses starting when you register a fever

Attached: F1F9DF03-7D9A-400D-8074-CF09723D8C4E.png (1800x1800, 2.78M)

>Syndrome

Attached: postedatadoctorsofficetoday.jpg (443x549, 30.67K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>414 healed
>healed
i can feel the normies go full nam once the poor fuckers get reinfected in a few days

soon we gonna get 2nd place. KOREAFAGS BTFO STEP ASIDE AND LET US CATCH CHINA YOU INCOMPETENT GOOKS

Yeah , its not like China is Irans main customer for its oil and they dont have an axe to grind with the US and would take any opportunity if they thought it could hurt the US in any way . Its all fucking bullshit

>▲
>▲ ▲™

lmao
sure thing the whole world has cases due to an election that only america cares about

Imagine what happened in China in December and January. Holy shit their numbers must be high.

Attached: Change_my_mind.jpg (850x1024, 106.65K)

the stock market plunged 13 trillion dollars last week because of this, the Fed cut interest rates 1/2 percent, tens of thousands are likely already dead, the worlds largest economy ground to a screeching fucking halt, travel business and schools are disrupted, thousands of people likely got purged while there was an excuse to get it done

>not a happening

just because the world is better preoared than it was a hundred years ago doesnt mean this isnt already a full fledged happening

>a screeching halt
Retard

>screeching to a halt
Super retard. Hopefully companies find new suppliers and pivot away from china.

Fed cut interest rates all the time. Too much money chasing money its not going to end good.

>alcohol caps out at 70 per cent anyways
Ethanol caps at 95%. Isopropyl @ 91%, unless its explicitly anhydrous

Last time feds cut rates half a point was during the 2008 recession numb nuts

Influenza has already killed more people this year. You people are behaving like chickens with their heads cut off.
Not even close
Faggot.

All because people are stupid and susceptible to fear mongering.

>failed state
USA with 177 detected and 11 deaths ..
No one gets tested here .. these numbers doesnt make sense .. they have way more undetected cases.

Shame

ok ur dumb and a darkie

>leveling off
>china gets 100s of new cases every day
>usa went from 14 confirmed to nearly 200 in two weeks
>italy getting 100 new cases every day and now shutting down schools
>dont worry goy, just wash your hands goy, nothing can possibly go wrong goy

Attached: 1578452097105.png (720x720, 922.49K)

You store this virus in brain for later

You must be new. This post and its variants are necessary tradition since /cvg/ #10 or so.

the only stats that matter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_outbreak_in_the_United_States
How the fuck has USA cases multiplied 8 times what it was in less than a week? 20 cases to 177 in counting, and 11 deaths?
Wtf is the US healthcare system?

How many are dead again from the normal flu?