NEW JERSEY [NJ] CORONAVIRUS GENERAL

For any new jersey anons out there, how are you feeling now that we have out first confirmed case of CV up in bergen county? How far do you live from bergen and what have you done to prepare?

Attached: qwe.png (476x712, 245.42K)

(((Bergen)))

jersey finally gets its most desirable disease

Atlantic City here. Ducktown. I'm hoping it mutates, goes airborne, and kills millions of people.

I was just there

Been begging god. Have a bro who manages a Costco and this poor fuck has been run into the damn ground dealing will his stock being cleared.

I'm from Northfield. Currently living in Philly, but have to come down for work like once a week. Really felt weird seeing people suddenly shitting their pants about it after not talking about it for the last month.

Have an aunt who's a nurse. Told me it's a Wycoff guy. I'm two towns away... great

mercer county 609 here
i read the headline and before reading the article i drove to walmart and purchased every single roll of toilet paper they had on the shelves

also a week ago I purchased every bag of rice and every bag of beans in the same walmart

I stockpiled up weeks ago, rice, beans, water. toilet paper. I'm good for about six months. Plenty of ammo too in case it gets real

Delaware guy, friends in NNJ, I commute to king of prussia pa for work. REEEER

732 here.

Was scared af when the scare happened near me in Holmdel. Now that this shit is really here, hopefully my job let's me wfh.

Attached: y2mate.com - Butch gives Tony the OK on Phil_KR70S4Eo8AU_360p (online-video-cutter.com).webm (480x360, 2.25M)

Mercer County here as well, only bought one container of toilet paper, but got 25 pounds of rice and 15 or so of beans from Walmart. And got some canned soups / vegetables / tuna / chicken, peanut butter, spices, etc in addition to aspirin, tylenol, multivitamins, gauze, neosporin, and bleach just in case - not trying to go near hospitals unless I have no choice.

Hoping classes hurry up and get canceled so I can embrace NEETdom and never leave my room.

Going to check out Costco Saturday morning, mostly for the spectacle, but I wouldn't be averse to buying some more beans since my roommate / friends haven't been stocking up.

Attached: hes coming south.jpg (184x274, 18.32K)

More worried that the niggers in Trenton are going to get uppity than I am about the virus, honestly. I've taken (aside from the needless costco visit) reasonable precautions against the virus, but I'm a nogunz apartment dweller.

732. Hey Yo. I got enough sprite, chicken soup, and crackers to get over the virus. But I’m straight ready for panic so i can stop going to work and start shooting jews in the street.

you need at least .5lbs of dry rice per day
you will not be able to keep the rice from your roommates
once the long haul truckers from the midwest get sick and cant deliver to the coasts you will have less than 1 month before you starve

Finally the cleansing begins. Imagine a NJ free from non-whites and that means you wops, kikes and miks too!

Digits and Edison NJ will be white within a year.

if you want to be perfectly prepared you should purchase 100lbs of rice per person living in your house
its nothing its less than $50 per person dont eat lunch for a week if you have to save up but for gods sake make the damn purchase

Lewes here, hoping it doesn’t reach down into sussex

I sort of expected it to happen in all seriousness. Since I read that doctors in Washington state and elsewhere found out that the virus had already been circulating for weeks, I already mentally came to the conclusion that it would spread worldwide. I'm at peace with whatever.

My friend on the other hand is terrified and legitimately said he wasn't going to work or school anymore. I was laughing my balls off that he legitimately was almost in tears over this dumb shit.

I'd say it'll get me to six or seven weeks with the canned stuff / contents of my freezer included, but yeah, I'm just trying to ride out the worst of it and gambling that the healthcare system will recover from the shock.

Anyone here in 856 or closeby?

I'm touched by your concern, user. I'll hit up Walmart again tomorrow. You're right in that I can always just eat it later, the stuff lasts forever. Only thing I'm really sacrificing is space.

how long till the lakewood heebs start going around purposely spreading the virus?

Why Jews the only ones catching this?
Is coronavirus anti-Semitic ?

I HAVEN'T PREPPED WE'RE ALL GOING TO START COOFING HELP ME

Attached: 1582710504124.jpg (480x360, 23.75K)

forget about the healthcare system forget about the disease you are most likely not going to die from the virus itself
you will die from a lack of food

supermarkets carry 3 days worth of stock because the average american shops twice a week
how long can your average shopping list last?
2 weeks? maybe 3 with heavy rationing?
what happens after?
what happens if 10% of the populace panic buys the entire stock?
its going to be a holodomor 2.0 dirty jersey style within 1 month of being cut off from the rural supply chains

Jews love Chinese food user

and to everyone in this thread
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU DO NOT WANT SCURVY
buy vitamin c powder and a lot of it
not for the IV vitamin c coronavirus cure meme but to literally prevent the salty seadog pirate disease that you are biologically programmed to get after about 1 month without vitamin c

I suspect we're going to have more immediate problems than starving to death once the EBT runs out, but it's good to keep supply-chain resilience in mind.

Attached: dotmap.png (2206x1710, 1.74M)

Being that it's a state with the highest population per square mile, it'll be a great test bed.

new jersey is not self sufficient
once the supply chain is cut new jersey has 1 month before it starves

EVERYONE IS GETTING SICK
>EVERYONE IS GETTING SICK
EVERYONE IS GETTING SICK
>EVERYONE IS GETTING SICK
EVERYONE IS GETTING SICK

I called Fort Lee in the last thread before they announced it

Hudson county squad reporting in.

Right. And those starving, desperate people are going to start, uh, foraging for supplies once that happens.

Not dismissing what you're saying - food security helps a lot, and I'm going to get some more while I can - but if it gets to that point, food alone isn't going to get you through, and I'm going to start thinking seriously about how to return to a part of the country where I actually have family.

Attached: nola.jpg (615x409, 47.24K)

EXTREME LEL

>(((berg)))en
Don't care, never been there, never will go there

THERE IS NO REASON SUPPLY CHAINS WITHIN THE COUNTRY GET CUT

ITS JUST CHINK THINGS THAT HAVE STOPPED
AND THEY ARE FORCING THE CHINKIES BACK INTO THE FACTORIES THIS WEEK

If people stop going to work because they are sick they will

Um.... what? If cities are on quarantine, no one is working. No truck drivers. No conductors. No warehouse workers, welders, machinists, etc etc etc use your brain

I live in nyc and told all of my loved ones and friends to do the bare minimum of prepping. at least a couple of bags of rice and beans. maybe extra jerry can of gas. they all laughed at me and called me paranoid

I wish I could tell you I hope to turn out wrong and that this is all one big nothing burger

but honestly I hope I’m right and they all suffer greatly

Nobody deserves it more than jersey! Soon we won't have to hear that horrid accent!

Attached: fiugg.jpg (471x480, 42.89K)

ANYONE CAN DRIVE A TRUCK

THEY WONT QUARANTINE CITIES

I live in the same town as the guy who got diagnosed with it. ama/how fucked am I.

JUST A FLU BRO

GET READY TO COUGH FOR 2 WEEKS

YOU ALREADY HAVE IT BUT ITS STILL INCUBATING

The ferry needs to be disabled.

Got 30 pounds of meat in the freezer and bags of rice.

LET'S GOOOO

b-but it's the garden state they said

Where did you get this map? It looks really interesting and I'd like to see more.

>power goes out
Let's.

I'm from Paramus but moved about 20 years ago. The guy is from Fort Lee, right? As far as I rememeber that place was full of chinks, already back then.

FORT LEE IS RIGHT OVER THE BRIDGE

THERE ARE CASES IN WASHINGTON HEIGHTS ON THE MANHATTAN SIDE

ITS EVERYWHERE DONT WORRY

Bro my roommates don't want to prepare. I can't buy enough food for 4 people help

i bought two twenty pound bags of rice and beans each and hid them under my table

fuck them npc scum deserve to starve

>can't wait to never leave my room
>can't wait to walk around the crowds of infected shoppers
jeseus fucking christ this is why i left that shithole too many dumb fucking niggers like you

Closter reporting in

HmU (hospital with patient) is ~10 min drive from my house

Wish me luck anons

Attached: 1582770554840.jpg (550x550, 43.1K)

>NEW JERSEY [NJ] CORONAVIRUS
Where's that place with a lot of jews?

Hey qt

>drove to walmart and purchased every single roll of toilet paper they had on the shelves

Just buy a bidet ffs

Everywhere north of the Pine Barrens.

Thank god, my retard kid lives there, I hope he gets it so they stop taking child support out of my checks.

Bridgewater here and people are coughing everywhere lol. I'm fuckin glad i bought my shit at BJs when I did

Attached: 1528526755036.png (359x255, 183.81K)

I order my toilet paper online.
>leaving your house
Absolute death sentence.

I'm in Hoboken and all these people commuting from NY already brought this shit here weeks ago.

That's Lakewood, just remember it in case you become a superspreader.

Attached: 1poVpAIeWjvLGIx6vw.gif (500x276, 2.06M)

I honestly don't get the preoccupation with toilet paper. There was life before toilet paper. You can use water and soap, a bidet, other waste paper products, leaves etc.

I'd be more worried about necessities than the chance that you may have to change how you shit.

Holy shit my mom lived in ducktown.

I hope everyone at ducktown tavern gets Corona'd.

New Jersey is full of kikes, I hope they all die