/CCG/ - CORONA CURE GENERAL

Previous Thread
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/bF2YhJKiOfe1yimBc4XwOA

The TL:DR is that a panel of China's top scientist just published their treatment protocol for Coronavirus and it includes intravenous vitamin c at 50 to 200 mg per kg patient body weight per day. This is HUGE news as there have been proponents of IVC (intravenous c) to fight acute viral infection for decades, with a mountain of evidence supporting it, but the pharmaceutical industry has refused to acknowledge it despite peer reviewed papers confirming the results.

Here is a second example of a hospital in Wuhan coming to the same conclusion:
2yuan.xjtu.edu.cn/Html/News/Articles/21774.html

Here is Dr. Richard Cheng (PhD, MD) in China now as an Epidemic Medical Support Team Leader confirming that there are already three official clinical trials of high-dose vitamin c underway in China alone: youtube.com/watch?v=VMDX0RSDp1k

Here is just one of them: clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533

Here is Dr. Cheng again, this time relaying a recent anecdote of a high-risk woman who survived after going on ECMO with IVC: youtube.com/watch?v=6-elCYFhqJs

The same thing is happening in Korea. Hospitals all over China and Korea are beginning to admit that high-dose vitamin c is a highly effective therapy (for those who have been willing to test it). The West refuses to report on this, there is a media blackout on it, because there is so much money at stake. Trump just held a conference in the White House with pharma companies on developing a vaccine, they refuse to report on these developments because there are trillions in revenue from both acute and chronic disease that could be ameliorated with IVC (not only this one pandemic): here is the round table youtube.com/watch?v=4mzSlaA2Td0

Attached: 1583289555389.jpg (1289x1799, 531.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrhkoFcOMII
youtube.com/watch?v=y0LLX0sgwAU
youtube.com/watch?v=GH492eeTyjk
youtube.com/watch?v=2bymKIPaTws
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=Intravenous Vitamin C
youtu.be/t2CJmmvpI4w
sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/l-gulonolactone-oxidase
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-playback-speed-co/hdannnflhlmdablckfkjpleikpphncik
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/bF2YhJKiOfe1yimBc4XwOA
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533
optimalhealth30a.com/high-dose-vitamin-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(cont.)
>Why vitamin c?
99.9% of the animal kingdom biosynthesizes its own vitamin c. All the top doctors who have investigated this subject believe that the optimal human dose of vitamin c for your average adult is around three to five grams per day. You cannot possibly get this from a diet of fruits or any other food. This optimal number is extrapolated based on what other animals biosynthesize (or ingest in the case of the rare animals that cannot biosynthesize, such as fruit bats) in terms of milligrams ascorbate per kilogram body weight. The funny thing is that across the entire spectrum of the animal kingdom, all animals seem to follow nearly the same dose of milligrams ascorbate per kilogram body weight, universally. Mind you this is for a healthy animals, not one that is sick. Linus Pauling recommended about 3 g per day for a healthy human adult, in powdered form, dissolved in citrus juice such as orange juice, spread throughout the day (for example 1 gram in the morning, 1 gram in the afternoon, 1 gram in the evening evening). It's true that some of it will come out in your urine, Dr Pauling tested this. He found that, of the three grams that he took, a relatively minor percentage came out in urine. Given how cheap powdered vitamin c is, this is not a concern, and accordingly actively protected his urinary tract since vitamin c by its nature reduces oxidative stress. He lived to be 93 following his own advice (which included taking Lysine for cardiovascular support).

If you become acutely ill from a viral infection such as swine flu or coronavirus, and you were hospitalized, you would want intravenous vitamin c in the range of about half a gram per kilogram body weight per day. The numbers for a healthy human, and one under extreme stress or finding a disease are vastly different. The same is true in the animal kingdom. A healthy dog does not biosynthesize nearly as much vitamin c as one that is fighting an illness, by orders of magnitude.

Attached: 1583289582409.jpg (889x1645, 490.33K)

(cont.)
Liposomal vitamin c can be used to elevate serum levels when intravenous is not available. LivOn labs makes the only form I am aware of that is composed of true liposomes. It's expensive but worth it in a life/death situation (only the elderly/infirm would likely need this, so you could have some on hand for your parents for example). It works by depositing the vitamin c directly into cells (normally vitamin c competes with glucose for cell uptake, and takes energy to pump into the cells, it also has a relatively low absorption compared to liposomal).

Here are relevant videos that are all MUST watch:
Vitamin C 60 Minutes Report (short primer, not a lecture, but a true story): youtube.com/watch?v=VrhkoFcOMII
Dr. Suzanne Humphries (overview, good for those new to the topic, intended for laymen): youtube.com/watch?v=y0LLX0sgwAU
Dr. Thomas Levy (technical lecture, best for those familiar, excellent references to studies): youtube.com/watch?v=GH492eeTyjk
Dr. Linus Pauling (double Nobel laureate) (technical lecture intended for doctors): youtube.com/watch?v=2bymKIPaTws

BUMP THIS DO NOT LET THEM SLIDE THIS, THIS INFORMATION IS FOR YOU, YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR FAMILY

518 studies on Vit C
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=Intravenous Vitamin C

SK Doctors given 200k IU Vitamin D to treat virus (skip to 10:24)
youtu.be/t2CJmmvpI4w

Attached: 948426157e92f6edadbd9140297e8789.jpg (2800x3400, 1.44M)

Our genetic ancestors actually once had the ability to synthesise vitamin C but lost it millions of years ago. The enzyme that converts glucose to vitamin C (L-3 gulonolactone oxidase) is now missing in humans. Scientists estimate that without this mutation we would be making 10-30g of vitamin C a day (this is 10,000-30,000mg). An amount much greater than the RDA of just 45mg.

sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/l-gulonolactone-oxidase

repeating numericals and Yas Forums is always right on this

Pauling knew this, which is why he studied vitamin c synthesis in other mammals like dogs

>SK Doctors given 200k IU Vitamin D to treat virus (skip to 10:24)
Aren't they also giving high-dose vitamin c? Anyone speak Korean to give the TLDR?

Oh nice it has subtitles now getting comfy and watching this

Scouring the internet includes the fucking 5 hours of footage from third post. Actually, that was the first thing I looked for, yet I found nothing. Amazed how you still can't make a proper response without
>L-look in the videos!!
You god damn faggot, you didn't even watch those videos did you?

Yas Forums was right again come with us if you want to live

Attached: 1580828473900.png (2069x2681, 413.59K)

Attached: 1581268524040.jpg (1080x701, 130.69K)

I for one have watched every single video posted and actually many more. The user is right you should just be watching the videos. They are presentations by medical doctors designed to be highly condensed summaries of the known science. Literally the most efficient way to get this information.

I have no health insurance. How fucked am I?

How do I avoid going to the ICU?

Stay home and dont leave.

Ah thank you. Except if you read the previous threads, I wasn't a shit curious about how effective this cure was. Did you find a segment that answered why and how the *medical industry* is able to suppress the revolutionizing vitamin c? For decades?

Suppress the media about it*

My fridge is full of orange juice, does this mean I'm safe?

your body can fight it out on its own if you are
>under 30 years old
>no pre-existing conditions
>non-smoker (vape might be okay)

Vitamin c drip

If you get hurt just go to the hospital and don't pay for it, I mean it's not like you're going to be able to pay for it anyways, really no one can pay for medical bills without insurance, that shit is insane

It's discussed by Dr. Levy and I believe Dr. Humphries both at different points. Dr. Levy also discusses it in other interviews. An exact quote of his from one of his interviews is "the medical profession is more political than politics" and he actually goes into it in some depth. He's also a lawyer in addition to being an MD so he advises on how to avoid lawsuits when pursuing care outside mainstream medicine (since people hunt for lawsuits you'll become a magnet) and he talks about why this is a systemic problem in the industry. Much of that is in the video above, and more. Did you really waste all that time instead of just watching what was put in front of you?

Despite misinfo in the us no one has actually been charged for testing there - the burgers are gearing up for 100m tests next week.

post more Skylar

>youtu.be/t2CJmmvpI4w
Wow. This is the first time I've gotten to watch this video with english subtitles. This is fucking amazing to watch. I think your telling people to skip to10:24 is a huge mistake, and highlighting vitamin D is a mistake. The point of the video is intravenous vitamin C, vitamin D is done to bring specific patients who are very low up to normal, and it's really not the focus of the video. Really amazing to see the doctors reaching out to each other like this.

Anyone looking for a decent Chrome app to speed up and slow down these videos easily, use this chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-playback-speed-co/hdannnflhlmdablckfkjpleikpphncik

You can get through content much more quickly with the + and - buttons with this app

When I saw it the video wasnt subbed yet, ill go rewatch and change the pasta for the new threads.
based

ah doesnt work, keys do nothing for me

>China's top scientist just published their treatment protocol for Coronavirus and it includes intravenous vitamin c at 50 to 200 mg per kg patient body weight per day

how much vitamin c is that for a 200 pound male? i dont speak chink and third world.

~18000 mg /day IV

Did you restart your browser? It works for me

how many days required?

You need to understand OP that Chinese scientific publications should be taken with a grain of salt. Currently I’m in graduate school for a biomedical research degree and that’s its just common sense you don’t trust Chinese publications. Mainly because most of them fabricate data, pay to be authors on publications, or just do bad science.

Also you can't be in incognito unless you enable apps in incognito mode

These recommendations came to China from western doctors who have been espousing IVC for a long time. You need to understand the context before dismissing this.

would like to know
only iv? so people who do 20000 a day (charls carrol) through food/pill/etc are blown the fuck out?

Get infected with coronavirus and take your Vitamin C pills to combat it then. Document what happens to prove everyone wrong.

Chances are we're all getting infected user. Of course I'll be taking liposomal c, several grams a day, with powdered c. I'll be happy to keep a diary, but it will be dismissed as just another 'anecdote.'

>mp.weixin.qq.com/s/bF2YhJKiOfe1yimBc4XwOA
This is the relevant bit make of it what you will
>Supportive treatment needs to be strengthened to ensure sufficient heat; pay attention to water and electrolyte balance to maintain internal environment stability; closely monitor patient vital signs and finger oxygen saturation. 。 Give effective oxygen therapy in time. Antibacterials and glucocorticoids are not used in principle., The patient's condition needs to be closely monitored. If the disease progresses significantly and there is a risk of turning into severe, it is recommended to take comprehensive measures to prevent the disease from progressing to severe. Low-dose short-course glucocorticoids can be used with caution (see the application section of glucocorticoids for specific protocols). ).。 Heparin anticoagulation and high-dose vitamin C are recommended. 。 Low-molecular-weight heparin 1 to 2 per day, continued until the patient's D-dimer level returned to normal. 一(fibrinogen degradation product,FDP)≥10 µg/mL和(,。 Once fibrinogen degradation product (FDP) ≥10 µg / mL and / or D-dimer ≥5 μg / mL, switch to unfractionated heparin. 。 Vitamin C is administered at a dose of 50 to 100 mg / kg per day, and the continuous use time is aimed at a significant improvement in the oxygenation index. 制剂乌司他丁60~100万单位/d,。 If lung lesions progress, it is recommended to apply a large-dose broad-spectrum protease inhibitor, ulinastatin, at 600 to 1 million units / day until the pulmonary imaging examination improves. 一(intermittent short veno-venuous hemofiltration,ISVVH)。 In the event of a "cytokine storm", intermittent short veno-venuous hemofiltration (ISVVH) is recommended.
I had to delete the chink writing to make it fit, sorry

iv is just to get it straight to the blood with max absorption. liposomal is like 95% and ascorbates are less a bit. Its all good.

>but the pharmaceutical industry has refused to acknowledge it despite peer reviewed papers confirming the results.
Of course they have, if they can't own the patent they don't want anyone to ever hear about it.

No, take oral first, if you get sick take liposomal and oral, if you end up in the ER ask for intravenous (you won't though if you took liposomal). The only people likely to actually need intravenous are elderly people with conditions like COPD. But if your sister who ignores your advice winds up in the ER for corona ask the docs to administer intravenous vitamin c at very high doses.

You are fine. You weren't going to get medical care anywhere when it really starts spreading. It will be triage so unless you are the most important group for them then you were staying home without aid anyway.

>iv is just to get it straight to the blood with max absorption. liposomal is like 95% and ascorbates are less a bit. Its all good.

interesting... will research this more.

>ask the docs to administer intravenous vitamin c at very high doses.
I would probably have a copy of the Chinese protocol for when they tell you no to try and reason with them. Sadly many doctors are rather stubborn

>this just in: vitamin c helps when you have the flu

This user knows

i've eaten about 5 grams of Vitamin C in gummies today because they taste great. am i going to die?

Yeah print that out and also print this clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533 otherwise there's no way in hell they will say yes unless your hospital is a unicorn

It's been mentioned that smoker vs nonsmoker is important in how you'll fare; when do you cross the line and officially be called "at risk"? I've smoked probably twelve cigars and one pack of shitty cigarettes, don't know much about the science

Fucking based

I live by a holistic health clinic you can literally walk in and ask for intravenous vitamin c just because why not, and they'll give you 100 grams for $330 on the spot optimalhealth30a.com/high-dose-vitamin-c

Makes you feel like you're a kid again no joke. Never felt so good and alive. It's fucking crazy.

>Makes you feel like you're a kid again no joke. Never felt so good and alive. It's fucking crazy.

any other details?

I've been following CCG since yesterday, It all seems extremely hopeful, but how relevent is it in regards to the documented second wave of the infection that attacks the brain stem? Is that part of the cytokene storms (that I see the vitamin c can actually help with)?

My primary care physician is a D.O. this gives hope I could talk him in to it if needed

these are great stuff user. Only thing is you cant do this with cheap vitamin C most likely and will need higher quality powder vitamin C. Innate is probably one of the best out there, but holy crap is it ever expensive. its like 40 cad for 1 bottle, and 1 bottle has only like 30 serving of 2.5gram of powder. this is really expensive, so it might be about the same price range as invive silver. both very quality products but man, its guna cost you if you gotta take it for weeks, and have to tend to multiply family members.

bump.

It's hard to explain. Like the feeling of a very pronounced sense of well-being. Also focus and calm, nothing pisses you off. You just know if you were to sit down and compose a few pages of writing it would probably be the best thing you've ever put on paper. Also sharpness and memory. It doesn't last but a few hours though. Anyways that's the best I can describe it. If you take a large dose of liposomal it's pretty similar. Take like six grams of liposomal, much cheaper and pretty similar.

I'm phonefagging and was issued a new IP address apparently. Anyways was me.

Will regular vitamin C also work?

Oh and make sure if you do buy liposomal get LivOn. It's expensive but the knock-offs are garbage. You can compare ingredients and tell immediately they aren't the same. And wtf is a dry liposome? Anyways my two cents.

Wtf a new IP again?? Anyways gotta run but great thread.

Smoking depletes Vitamin C

Dont attempt to self IV with a random vit c solution, just get your liposomal or sodium ascorbate or calcium ascorbate.